You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - My 10000 comment on FaithFreedom.org, it's Showtime
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information My 10000 comment on FaithFreedom.org, it's Showtime

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: My 10000 comment on FaithFreedom.org, it's Showtime Reply with quote  

Salam FFI goons

Thumbnail, click to enlarge.

Happy new year to everyone, and I hope year 2009 is the year where you convert to Islam and save yourself a fire, which its fuel is going to be the Kafirs and the Mushriks.

This comment is going to be special, I will take the chance of my 10000 comment and invite you to my Showtime and show you some movies that I made for the last 3 years or so.

Most movies you will see are related to some FFI goons, however if I find a movie that is not related to an FFI goon but worthy of adding it to my Showtime, I will add it to the Show

Let me start with this movie that I called LU Enemy of Islam:

LU (LibertyUnites) has been an anti Islam web site, but not any more, it only took me about 13,000 comments to destroy the heads of enemy on such web site, now and for a long time, no one there dares to talk Islam even in a nice way, hahahaha, let?????????????????????¢??s watch the movie:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/EOI.swf

LOL, that was my second flash movie that I ever made, you should have seen the two FFI enemy of Islam (piscohot and mughal) on that movie, they were members in there before I destroyed them, btw

On such web site, the freak enemy of Islam kept accusing me on being a terrorist, so I said why not, let me take them on a tour of my Training Camp, so I will take the chance and take you dear goons on the same tour:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/TCNew.html

One of the most bizarre freak of an enemy that I ever met on cyber world is named starjade (you should have seen him in the first movie in this show), he was a real hard core freak, he thought of himself a prophet and in addition of being an enemy of Mohammed, he was also an enemy of Jesus, he hated both bad and called them ?????????????????????¢??frauds?????????????????????¢??, it did not take me long to destroy him, let?????????????????????¢??s watch a few of his movies:

Starjade in jail:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/star11.swf

Starjade in hell:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/starinhell.swf

Starjade believed that he was not born like us, he believed that he is the god himself who came down from the heaven to save us, so I made a tribute movie for his arse:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/stars.swf

Starjade had a boy lover named Sunshine, Starjade uses him as a bait to organize dance parties where he can groom new boys, I managed to record one of those dance parties:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/StarSunshine.swf

That dance party was a great success for starjade, see what he did after the party in his house:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/star10.swf

Let?????????????????????¢??s move on to another freak, but from FFI this time, I call him Ugly, you should all know by now that he is the Ugly islamis_tashit. Ugly managed to star in a couple of movies only:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/tashit3.swf

Tashit was a very bad actor so before I had to fire him, I thought I give him another chance by co-starring another FFI goon with him in the next movie, a very popular jerk of an actor named infidel_01 to help tashit perform, but did he perform? Let?????????????????????¢??s see:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/IslamisInfidel1.swf

Even after I tried the movie on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrfAEs5kUsM

The movie still failed, so I had to fire both FFI freaks.

Catje was an LU American woman who thought of herself to be the most beautiful woman on LU, while she was not but a fat ugly woman, she liked to flirt with LU male members all the times, once we had been good friends but after I started attacking Christianity she hated me, so she had her share of my movies production:

Catje can never be Maria Magdolina:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/cat3.swf

Catje can never be Maria Magdolina (trance):

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/cat5.swf

Catje can do some impressive tricks:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/cat6.swf

DevilDog is another LU freak, who once was a good friend of mine, but as CJ, he hated me after I started attacking Christianity so he became one of my malice enemies, he even joined FFI a few months back to attack me but the Ms took care of him and his gang, DevilDog was so proud that he won a lotto of some thousands bucks, so he was going nuts telling everyone on PMs that he won, he tried to hook with Catje as she loved money, let?????????????????????¢??s watch a couple of his movies:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/dd.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/ddog2.swf

Pride of England (POE) was another LU Tard from the UK who loves being enslaved under his queen, he kept on stalking me because he wanted to know my dick size somehow, so I tried to help him, let?????????????????????¢??s see:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/poe13.swf

POE was not satisfied with the scan results, so we had to do a re-scan:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/poe14.swf

Piscohot is an FFI and LU freak who keeps on stalking me for 4 years now, that is why I had to life dismiss him, especially that whenever he comes to any thread he makes the thread stinks, do you know why?, because piscohot is a filthy uncircumcised man, this problem is causing severe mental problem to him, I tried once to encourage him to do the operation, but he is very scared and preferred to stay filthy, I am sure you have seen him in the first movie, however he had a movie on his own too, let?????????????????????¢??s watch:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/piss1.swf

Piscohot is so filthy that I had to modify the above movie, let?????????????????????¢??s see how take 2 went:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/piss3.swf

Piscohot needed some promotions, so I tried hard to promote his filth:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/piss4.swf

Piscohot still could not make it to the red carpet, he managed to only make it to the black filthy carpet heading to the gates of Hell, however I thought I might try him in games production, let?????????????????????¢??s play:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/shootpis.swf

Let?????????????????????¢??s move on to PJ, another freak LU member, he is from the UK, as well a proud queer, he tried to steal LU members who donated well to LU so they donate to his web site instead, in his shifty quest he was trying hard to defame John who was the LU owner, so I had to expose PJ despite he was once a friend, let?????????????????????¢??s see:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/pj.swf

Gallego was an FFI member from Colombia, I believe he was a drug dealer, he got arrested and took life in jail, that is why he disappeared from FFI, he was a filthy prick though, let?????????????????????¢??s see his movies:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/gallego2.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/gallego3.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/gallego4.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/gallego5.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/gallego6.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/gallego7.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/gallego8.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/gallego9.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/gallego10.swf

Gallego was indeed a star in my movies, what a loss of a filthy prick for FFI.

Humandeceny is a cool FFI member, he is still an enemy of Islam of course, he had his shares in my production, let?????????????????????¢??s watch:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/hd2.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/hd10.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/hd11.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/hdlee3.swf

Some of FFI female members hate Islam really bad, therefore I had to make them a tribute, let?????????????????????¢??s watch:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/ffiwomen.swf

One of the ex members of FFI named Tribulation whom I really like (a fine lady) had a chat with me one day, the outcome of that chat was the following movie that I called ?????????????????????¢??FFI Matrix?????????????????????¢??????????????????????

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/FFImatrix.swf

I wanted to play with some of FFI goons, so I sat one day and came up with the following game, let?????????????????????¢??s play FFI Kick Arse:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/ffikickass1.html

FFI goons may think that the following movie is to mock them, while the matter of the fact is the contrary, the movie is to warn them that following the Road of FFI will take them no where but Hell, let?????????????????????¢??s see:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/FFIHell.swf

I have bonded well with FFI, my bonding needed a movie, let?????????????????????¢??s watch:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/FFI.swf

Shoeshinner whom I know as shoe licker starred in two Bahgat production movies, let?????????????????????¢??s watch:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/SL1.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/SL2.swf

XXX is a confused Mushrik Muslim on FFI, he thinks that the man made hadith is divine and should be followed, he also hates me bad because I have successfully exposed his shirk, he starred in only one movie where he was classified as Kha?????????????????????¢??in, i.e. a traitor, let?????????????????????¢??s watch:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/XXX1.swf

KafirForever was another FFI goon who starred in only one movie, but was fired because the pig in that movie outperformed him, have a look and you will be the judge:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/KafirForever1.swf

Let me change the subject of FFI, Geert Wilder is a dutch son of a biitch, he thinks that he is a politician as well a movie producer, let me show the ducth freak how to produce movies:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/Wilders2.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/Wilders3.swf

Like G Wilder, Wafa Sultan is another freak enemy of Islam, she had her share in my production:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/wafa1.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/wafa3.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/wafa4.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/wafa5.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/wafa6.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/wafa7.swf

The following two movies are a bit different, the first is my tribute to the Lonodon attack victims and the second is about the Iraq war atrosity:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/uk.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/war1.swf

Recovering-Leftist was another freak passing by FFI, so he had one chance only to star in a movie:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/RLeftist1.swf

Now, it is about time to watch the collection of Realist movies, Realist was a self destructive FFI freak who hated me bad, the outcome of hating me bad should be known well to him, yet he acted like a complete dumb bum which resulted in his self destruction in no time, let?????????????????????¢??s watch a few of his movies, please note that FFI jerks piscohot and infidel_01 starred in a few of these movies along with Realist:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/RealPest1.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/RealPest3.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/RealPest4.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/RealPest5.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/RealPest10.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/RealPest11.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/RealPest12.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/RealPest13.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/RealPest15.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/RealPest17.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/RealPest20.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/RealPest21.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/RealPest23.html

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/RealPest24.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/RealPest26.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/RealPest27.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/RealPest28.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/RealPest25.swf

He was a very good actor and most of his movies were blockbusters especially the one with mswesterner, hmmm, yeh how about miss waste, well, that confused woman thinks that she was a blood clot, hahahaha, she starred in a few low budget movies, let's watch them:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/misswaste1.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/misswaste2.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/misswaste3.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/misswaste4.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/misswaste6.gif

Aza is a convict Aussie criminal, who stalked me and threatened my whole family, I had to contact the Australian police who tracked him and charged him, he was convicted last year in the Australian courts, i.e. because of me, he has criminal record, let?????????????????????¢??s watch a couple of his movies:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/aza4.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/raceaza.swf

I can?????????????????????¢??t forget Ex-Jinni of FFI, a cocmplete Arab jerk, let?????????????????????¢??s watch his movies, Sundried-Atheist starred with him in the second movie:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/exjinni1.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/666.swf

How about Haik M, well, he is so boring of an actor, he only starred in one movie:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/hajimurad1.swf

I will take the chance of the departure of G W Bush and show you a few movies that he starred:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/bush10.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/bush13.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/bush14.swf

Benmalik3 was a filthy tard of FFI, he insulted my mother by calling her a whore, so an interactive movie was warranted:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/benmalik1.swf

Msingh is yet another Tard of FFI, he starred in 3 movies, let?????????????????????¢??s watch:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/msingh1.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/msingh2.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/msingh3.swf

Ming is a complete idiot, he has to start all his comments with: ming says:

Hahaha, Ahmed says the following:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/ming1.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/ming2.swf

Finally, both queens of UK and Denmark could not escape my production, despite I rather have any of them as my ruler than all current fuked presidents/kings of all Islamic/Arab countries:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/queen1.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/denmark1.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/denmark3.swf

For those who like trance music, I created these 4 stream albums:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/MyFav1.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/MyFav2.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/MyFav3.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/MyFav4.swf

Before I go, let me end my show with the following three movies:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/npompeii.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/theplot.swf

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/hellnew.swf

I hope that you enjoyed my 10000 comment on FFI, and all 100 movies posted in it

Wish you all a happy new year and do not forget that Ahmed got the power:

Http://free-islam.com/flash/10000/IGotThePower.html

Cheers

Ahmed
Post Messageicon Posted:
Thu 01 Jan, 2009 12:56 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Ten thousand posts on FFI! Wow!

Congratulations, Ahmed.

Your ten thousands posts are equivalent to more than 100,000 posts written by a single FFI-Few-Liners.

Salaams, mate and a Happy New Year

Baig M Z
Post Posted:
Thu 01 Jan, 2009 3:59 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
Rigel
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

india.gif

Congrats my dear brother!!

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ حَرِّضِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ عَلَى الْقِتَالِ إِن يَكُن مِّنكُمْ عِشْرُونَ صَابِرُونَ يَغْلِبُواْ مِئَتَيْنِ وَإِن يَكُن ِّنكُم مِّئَةٌ يَغْلِبُواْ أَلْفًا مِّنَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَوْمٌ لاَّ يَفْقَهُونَ (65)

O Prophet! Urge the believers to the fighting; if there are among you twenty patient ones they shall defeat two hundred, and if there are a hundred among you they shall defeat a thousand of those who have disbelieved, because they are a people who do not understand.
[Al Quran ; 8:65]

You proved this ayat true and reconfirmed it many many times, keep it up brother!

May Allah always increace you in knowledge and wisdom.

Salam
Post Posted:
Fri 02 Jan, 2009 10:37 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Thanks brothers Rigel and BMZ

I am still laughing to be honest, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Cheers
Post Posted:
Fri 02 Jan, 2009 11:19 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

Rigel wrote:
Congrats my dear brother!!

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ حَرِّضِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ عَلَى الْقِتَالِ إِن يَكُن مِّنكُمْ عِشْرُونَ صَابِرُونَ يَغْلِبُواْ مِئَتَيْنِ وَإِن يَكُن ِّنكُم مِّئَةٌ يَغْلِبُواْ أَلْفًا مِّنَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَوْمٌ لاَّ يَفْقَهُونَ (65)

O Prophet! Urge the believers to the fighting; if there are among you twenty patient ones they shall defeat two hundred, and if there are a hundred among you they shall defeat a thousand of those who have disbelieved, because they are a people who do not understand.
[Al Quran ; 8:65]

You proved this ayat true and reconfirmed it many many times, keep it up brother!

May Allah always increace you in knowledge and wisdom.

Salam

Hello, Rigel

Do you how the FFI goons will translate that?

Instead of 'Urge them', the goons will write "Excite them". Laughing

Ahmed has really done a good job at FFI and the silent readers know well that the goons distort Qur'aan.

Salaams
Baig M Z
Post Posted:
Fri 02 Jan, 2009 7:00 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Thanks brothers Rigel and BMZ

I am still laughing to be honest, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Cheers

FFI is indeed a laughing stock. Laughing

The more you reflect back, the more you will laugh.

It was good you brought back most of your important posts and comments from the goons.
Looks like they have lost all the record. May be you can lend a helping hand and give them
some posts. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Salaams
Baig M Z
Post Posted:
Fri 02 Jan, 2009 7:06 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Hmmmm, let me let the Quran speaks then:

Allah does not love the exposure of bad speech unless (it is) by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is all-Hearing, all-Knowing.

[The Quran ; 4:148]

[size=18]لاَّ يُحِبُّ اللّهُ الْجَهْرَ بِالسُّوَءِ مِنَ الْقَوْلِ إِلاَّ مَن ظُلِمَ وَكَانَ اللّهُ سَمِيعًا عَلِيمًا
(148)
[/size]

-> See, :Allah does not love the exposure of bad speech, but He exempted those who were treated unfairly: unless (it is) by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is all-Hearing, all-Knowing. .

Now if you agree on the followings:

1) The enemies on cyber world attack my religion and lie about it (publicly)
2) The enemies on cyber world attack Mohammad and defame him (publicly)
3) The enemies on cyber world attack me and defame me (publicly) because I stepped trying to defend the above two

Then nothing is wrong in my avatar that I use while confronting them, in fact nothing is even wrong in my hurtful speech to them in public, because I should be exempted according to 4:148

Unless you tell me what bloody more unjust that a person have to go through more than the above so 4:148 can be activated?

The bottom line is this, Allah is seeing and knowing why the exposure of hurtful speech was publicly said by me, Allah said in the same very verse 4:148: ?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? وَكَانَ اللّهُ سَمِيعًا عَلِيمًا?????????????????????¢??????????????????????, i.e. and Allah is all-Hearing, all-Knowing.

Red Freud wrote:
So what do you have to say,( you who flogged XXX in your video about being mushrik) about your own practice?

Quote:
Not sure what you want me to say? You mean that I make a movie about myself or what? sure, here is one:

Red Freud wrote:
What i meant was that you wrote against a muslim XXX, and labeling mushrik, if we apply the same standards of rule, doesnt your avatar and videos, give you less rep points on islamic scale?

Well, I did not only call xxx a mushrik, I called a lot more, I even called family members, I fear no one, I can prove their shirk using the Quran

As well I defended my actions in public according to the Quran

Please explain yourself according to the Quran and prove that xxx cannot be a mushrik according to the Quran

Thanks

BMZ wrote:
Excellent, Ahmed. Not only 4:148 but also the following:

Quote:
ادْعُ إِلِى سَبِيلِ رَبِّكَ بِالْحِكْمَةِ وَالْمَوْعِظَةِ الْحَسَنَةِ وَجَادِلْهُم بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَن ضَلَّ عَن سَبِيلِهِ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُهْتَدِينَ (16:125)

وَإِنْ عَاقَبْتُمْ فَعَاقِبُواْ بِمِثْلِ مَا عُوقِبْتُم بِهِ وَلَئِن صَبَرْتُمْ لَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لِّلصَّابِرينَ (16:126)

Indeed, 16:126 supports my actions againt the enemy of Islam

an insult for an ansult

a mock for a mock

a cartoon for a cartoon

a punishment for a punishment

thanks mate

BMZ wrote:
and this from Surah AlAnkabut:

Quote:
وَلَا تُجَادِلُوا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ إِلَّا بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا مِنْهُمْ وَقُولُوا آمَنَّا بِالَّذِي أُنزِلَ إِلَيْنَا وَأُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُمْ وَإِلَهُنَا وَإِلَهُكُمْ وَاحِدٌ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ29:46

Excatly mate, EXCEPT THOSE WHO TREAT US UNJUSTLY

BMZ wrote:
Please translate later for readers who do not know Arabic. I am going to bed. You must be already in bed.

Good night

Salaams
Baig M Z

I will, thanks for bringing these verses to my attention, I really appreciate it

Take care
Post Posted:
Sat 03 Jan, 2009 7:33 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

See brother BMZ how one of the manipulated goons was caught red handed manipulating the Quran:

Ex_muslimah wrote:
Yet when the showed that first hadith on TV, It was showed as "Allah is right and just" there was NO mention of the Jewish portion of the hadith?

Oh and if you want rid of the Mushrik, Ahmed, write to TV stations saying this as almost in discussions on there HADITH IS USED!! :huh:

Dismissed

Ex_muslimah wrote:
Quran 47:4 When you meet the unbelievers in the [size=120]Jihad [/size]strike off their heads and, when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly. Then grant them their freedom or take ransom from them, until War shall lay down her burdens.

what a clear cut manipulator of a conwoman, the verse above never mentioned Jihad, it only mentioned war you fool:

فَإِذَا لَقِيتُمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَضَرْبَ الرِّقَابِ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا أَثْخَنْتُمُوهُمْ فَشُدُّوا الْوَثَاقَ فَإِمَّا مَنًّا بَعْدُ وَإِمَّا فِدَاءً حَتَّىٰ تَضَعَ الْحَرْبُ أَوْزَارَهَا ۚ ذَٰلِكَ وَلَوْ يَشَاءُ اللَّهُ لَانْتَصَرَ مِنْهُمْ وَلَٰكِنْ لِيَبْلُوَ بَعْضَكُمْ بِبَعْضٍ ۗ وَالَّذِينَ قُتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ فَلَنْ يُضِلَّ أَعْمَالَهُمْ (4)

[The Quran ; 47:4]

-> See the word that you manipulated: الْحَرْبُ , Al Harb, i.e. the war, let's look at the three most popular translations, then I will dismiss ya as a clear cut manipulatir afterward:

YUSUFALI: Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been Allah's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of Allah,- He will never let their deeds be lost.

PICKTHAL: Now when ye meet in battle those who disbelieve, then it is smiting of the necks until, when ye have routed them, then making fast of bonds; and afterward either grace or ransom till the war lay down its burdens. That (is the ordinance). And if Allah willed He could have punished them (without you) but (thus it is ordained) that He may try some of you by means of others. And those who are slain in the way of Allah, He rendereth not their actions vain.

SHAKIR: So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates. That (shall be so); and if Allah had pleased He would certainly have exacted what is due from them, but that He may try some of you by means of others; and (as for) those who are slain in the way of Allah, He will by no means allow their deeds to perish.

-> :*) :*) , see how it was so easy to expose a clear cut manipulator like you

The rest of your manipulations have to be dismissed

Ex_muslimah wrote:
Quran 5:33-34 The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet and alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land.

Quran 5:51 Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another. Whoever of you seeks their friendship shall become one of their number.

I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks - Qur'an

Quran 8:12 "Remember Thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the believers, I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them."

And to top it all up, an interesitng article on Quran translations:

http://www.islam-watch.org/MuminSalih/Deceptive-Translations-of-Quran.htm

Sun 04 Jan, 2009 9:44 am