You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Ali Sina exposed
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Ali Sina exposed

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
IntellectualWarfare1
Knight
Knight

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Sagittarius

uae.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Bro, Ali Sina is nothing more than just a filthy liar.

But also bro, the Quran doesn't say that the Prophet CAN'T perform miracles, it says that he DOESN'T perform miracles.

The same way Jesus told the Pharisees that he refused to perform miracles although it was clear that Jesus performed many miracles

However if you read Surah Al Qamar it says that he did indeed split the moon.

Salam

Tue 25 Mar, 2008 7:12 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

IntellectualWarfare1 wrote:
Bro, Ali Sina is nothing more than just a filthy liar.

A deceiver will fit more

I actually believe that he thinks that he is not a liar, you know, it is self deception, that is what you need to do before you deceive others as a profession, you need to deceive yourself first

But also bro, the Quran doesn't say that the Prophet CAN'T perform miracles, it says that he DOESN'T perform miracles.

It is not the prophets who perform miracles accordiing to their own free desires, IT IS ALLAH WHO MAKE THEM DO OR SEND TO THEM MIRACLES, and Allah said in the Quran that He decided not to send any momre miracles, however the Quran is considered a miracle sent to Mohammed

The same way Jesus told the Pharisees that he refused to perform miracles although it was clear that Jesus performed many miracles

what is alleged to be said by Jesus or Mohammad is totally different to what Allah says

However if you read Surah Al Qamar it says that he did indeed split the moon.

Salam

It never actually said so, can you please bring the verses in here and let's dicuss it together

cheers

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Tue 25 Mar, 2008 9:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Post Posted:
Tue 25 Mar, 2008 7:19 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
IntellectualWarfare1
Knight
Knight

Zodiac: Sagittarius

uae.gif

Bro, I agree with you that it is Allah who gives Prophets the power to perform miracles.

Surah: 54 Aya: 1

1. The Hour has drawn near, and the moon has been cleft asunder (the people of Makkah requested Prophet Muhammad SAW to show them a miracle, so he showed them the splitting of the moon).

2. And if they see a sign, they turn away, and say: "This is continuous magic."

Bro, these verses prove that the Quran confirms that the Prophet split the moon. All of the commentaries, and tafsirs that I read also state that the moon was split during the time of the prophet. Again, the Quran doesn't say that Muhammad CAN'T perform miracles, it says that he normally doesn't. Maybe those verses were revealed in the early Meccan period. I believe that the prophet's military victories and numerous Prophecies are PROOF that he did perform miracles with Allah's permission.

Salam

Tue 25 Mar, 2008 7:59 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Bro, I agree with you that it is Allah who gives Prophets the power to perform miracles.

Surah: 54 Aya: 1

1. The Hour has drawn near, and the moon has been cleft asunder (the people of Makkah requested Prophet Muhammad SAW to show them a miracle, so he showed them the splitting of the moon).

2. And if they see a sign, they turn away, and say: "This is continuous magic."

See mate, the verses above never said that Mohammed split the moon, it only says that THE MOON HAS BEEN SPLIT

now for you and others to suggest that Mohammed did it then your hadith evidences can noot be enough to prove it, on the other hand the verse above implies that Allah did it not anyone else, it may also imply a future event as Allah always talk future in past tense due to the fact that time does not apply to Him, it can also mean that the moon has been split from the earth, and certainly according to the hadith it can mean that Allah made Mohammed to do it, at the end of the day, we can not really be assured how the moon has been split nor we can be sure that it is a past event or a future event according to the human time line

Bro, these verses prove that the Quran confirms that the Prophet split the moon.

No, it does not

it only confirms that the moon has been split, not by Mohammed though, Mohammed was never mentioned as the entity who did the action of splitting

All of the commentaries, and tafsirs that I read also state that the moon was split during the time of the prophet.

and all these commentaries are nothing but conjectures that can be true or false

Again, the Quran doesn't say that Muhammad CAN'T perform miracles,

No it does not but it clearly says that Allah prevented Himself from sednig any more miracles to His prophets

it says that he normally doesn't. Maybe those verses were revealed in the early Meccan period.

There is no maybe in here, please do some researches and find out for us, I will be all ears if you can prove that the verse of not sending more miracles was revealed after the splitting of the moon

I believe that the prophet's military victories and numerous Prophecies are PROOF that he did perform miracles with Allah's permission.

Salam

Well, I only believe that the Quran is the miracle of Mohammed, that does not mean that I deny that he was allowed by Allah to do other miracles, I just can't prove it, however with the Quran, I can because it is in my hand and I can see it and read it, in a way there will be no wishful thinking on my side

cheers
Post Posted:
Tue 25 Mar, 2008 9:22 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

Zodiac: Virgo

canada.gif

The Prophet had 2 types of miracles;

Temporary miracles (Were shown to his contemporaries) = His "Israa" from the Sacred Mosque to the Farthest Mosque.

Eternal miracle = The Holy Quran.

Only Prophet Muhammed had an eternal miracle. All the other Prophets had only temporary miracles. The Pagans asked the Prophet for very specific miracles which no human/Prophet could ever or had the authority to do, remember that no Prophet prior to Prophet Muhammed performed these miracles (Ascending to God etc....)

So the question that the Prophet did not perform any miracles should not arise, because he did perform many miracles.
Post Posted:
Sun 30 Mar, 2008 8:40 am
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Hello, Ahmed

Ali Sina is simply a liar and we must remember that a liar usually cannot remember the lies he had told earlier.

The goons at FFI do not use their single cell brains to think about his lies and other nonsensical materials. Sometimes, I think he writes e-mails himself. A to me, B to me, C to me and so on. lol!

Ali Sina is a fake and is supported by Christians and evangelicals. Just look at some names who do the Wikiislam for him. They are all Christians.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Wed 02 Apr, 2008 11:02 am