You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - When did the Christians corrupt Christ's teaching?
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information When did the Christians corrupt Christ's teaching?

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Christianity, Judaism & Others   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: When did the Christians corrupt Christ's teaching? Reply with quote  

Salam all

One of the new idiots on FFI raised the following question to any Muslim:

jsc of FFI said:

In the Quran it's claimed that Christians corrupted Jesus Christ's true teachings.

My question is when did this happen? Was it after He was raised? A couple of years (say 4-9 years) after He was raised? Or 50 years after He was raised? Or ... when was it?

Please support your answer with appropriate reference from Islam authoritative sources such as the Quran, Hadith or any traditional exegesis by muslim scholars.

Thank you very much.

PS
If it's possible, I would also like to ask similiar question about the Bible. That is, when was the bible corrupted (as claimed by the Quran).

I tried to quiz him by asking him that he needs to state what are Jesus true teachings first, so he replied as follow:

AhmedBahgat wrote:
You need to tell us what are Jesus teachings first?

jsc wrote:
Jesus teachings per what muslems has always believed (that He is not a God so forth and so on). These teachings were then, as believed by muslims and supported by their authoritative sources (Quran, Hadith etc), corrupted by Christians.

So I replied:

Exactly, the chrsitians corrupted the teachings of the Bible, i.e. the Bible teaches that Jesus is not God nor His son, yet the confused christains corrupted such teaching and adamantly claim that the bible says Jesus is the PHYSIOCAL son of God, i.e. jesus is also a god

got the idea, pal?

So he replied as follow:

jsc wrote:
Yes, yes, yes....
When did that happen? Support your answer with authoritative Islamic sources (Quran, Hadith, traditional moslem scholars exegesis).

One of the other idiots on FFI kept annoying me with his typical crap, a guy who thinks tyhat he is a deep thinker some way or another, he keeps changing his name everytime I slam dunk him, he proved to be very stupid indeed, so I normally dismiss him, but he kept nagging so I need to prepare a big reply and this should be my next comment

Cheers

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Tue 16 Sep, 2008 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Messageicon Posted:
Thu 21 Aug, 2008 10:15 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Salam all

I believe it will be a total waste of my time to reply to such ignorant and arrogant freak H M, I decided however to reply to the whole thread again in general, the thread is titlead: When the Christians corrupted the teachings of Jesus, the answer to such question is really simple when we look closely at the history of Christianity.

Firstly we need to confirm the teachings of Jesus as documented by four of his disciples, Mark, John Luke and Matthew Between 70 AD and 100 AD, those four writers collected whatever could be found or remembered about the life and teachings of Jesus. Their writings became the books known as Mark, John Luke and Matthew in the New Testament, and in the books of Matthew, Mark, and Luke that we learn more about to the teachings of Jesus in his parables and discover the Injeel of Jesus which is very different from the gospel of Paul, so let me remind you all with some of what those writers told us about the teachings of Jesus:

Matthew, Mark, and Luke, believed that Jesus was not God:

And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

(Mark ; 10:18)

And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

(Matthew ; 19:17)
-> See how Jesus teachings is clear that he is not a god: And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God., therefore any teachings that imply that Jesus is a god must be corruption

Certainly calling the One God as the father is not explicit to Jesus, it is nothing but a metaphor that also applies to Jesus, look at what Jesus said in his teachings in the following passage:

And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

(Matthew ; 23:9}
-> See how the metaphor is clear in Jesus teaching that we should: call no man your father upon the earth, despite the clear facts that our real fathers are humans on earth, what Jesus meant in his metaphor that all of us should be united and believing in the One God as sort of He is our father metaphorically, it is clear that calling the One God the father applies to all humans as stated in Jesus????Ã??? teachings above, therefore calling the One God as being a physical father to anyone must be corruption.

Paul was born around Jesus time and was beheaded by the Romans when he was about 66 years old, some thirty odd years after Jesus death, he was the main founder of the early Christianity, look at what encyclopaedia Britannica says about him:

Paul was one of the leaders of the first generation of Christians, often considered to be the second most important person in the history of Christianity. In his own day, although he was a major figure within the very small Christian movement, he also had many enemies and detractors, and his contemporaries probably did not accord him as much respect as they gave Peter and James. Paul was compelled to struggle, therefore, to establish his own worth and authority. His surviving letters, however, have had enormous influence on subsequent Christianity and secure his place as one of the greatest religious leaders of all time.

Clear from the above that Christianity as we see it today was mostly based on what Paul wrote in his letters which constitute a large percentage of the New Testament, his writings are as follows:

????Ã??????Ã?> Romans
????Ã??????Ã?>1st & 2nd Corinthians
????Ã??????Ã?>Galatians
????Ã??????Ã?>Ephesians
????Ã??????Ã?>Philippians
????Ã??????Ã?>Colossians
????Ã??????Ã?>1st & 2nd Thessalonians
????Ã??????Ã?>1st & 2nd Timothy
????Ã??????Ã?>Titus
????Ã??????Ã?>Philemon

Now, if Paul is a conman then the Quran charge against Christianity is confirmed, and we should then answer the main question of this thread which is: When Christianity got corrupted, the answer will be simply during the last half of Paul????Ã???s life, somewhere between year 30AD and year 70AD

One of Paul invented doctrine was his allegation that Jesus is God's Son in the form of a god:

Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

( Philippians 2:6}
-> See how confused he became trying hard to justify his contradiction to the fact learnt from Jesus teachings that there is only one that is good, who is the One and only God, but with Paul, there are two gods, one is lesser than the other, which is a lame apology by him trying to keep the monotheism intact, because regardless how a god is lesser than the other god, we still have two gods, in clear violation to Jesus main teaching that there is only One God

Peter who was one of the disciples exposes Paul????Ã???s confusion when we read the following from the Acts of Apostles:

Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited to you by God with miracles, wonders and signs which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know

(Acts 2:22)
-> See, clearly Peter is telling us that Jesus was a man and not a god: Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited to you by God with miracles, therefore Paul must be corrupted according to Peter, because Paul told us that Jesus is the son of god in a god form while Peter is telling us that Jesus was a man accredited by God, whom should we believe, you reckon?, Peter who was one of the disciples who spoke and saw Jesus or Paul who never met Jesus once?, go figure, but while you are figuring it let me remind you with two other quotes by Peter:

God has raised this Jesus . . .

(Acts 2:32)

God has made this Jesus both Lord and Christ

(Acts 2:36)
-> See how Peter referring to God and to Jesus makes it as two separate entities it is clear that Jesus is not God according to Peter. To Peter, Jesus was the servant of God:

God raised up his servant

(Acts 3:26)

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus

(Acts 3:13)
-> See: his servant, who is Jesus, exactly as what Jesus said in the Quran:

He said : Lo! I am the slave of Allah . He has given me the Scripture and hath appointed me a Prophet ,

قَالَ إِنِّي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ آتَانِيَ الْكِتَابَ وَجَعَلَنِي نَبِيًّا (30)

[The Quran ; 19:30]

Therefore, Jesus can not be a god because gods can not be raised from the dead, consequently Paul????Ã???s teaching that Jesus is the son of god in god form must be corruption.

And Matthew confirmed that Jesus was God????Ã???s servant:

Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall show judgment to the Gentiles.

(Matthew 12:18)

Jesus must have been God????Ã???s servant because according to the OT, there is only One God:

I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me

(Isaiah 45: 5)

Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

(Isaiah 43:10-11}

The above teaching is the exact same that we learn from the Quran all along:

And your God is one God! there is no god but He; He is the Beneficent, the Merciful.

[The Quran ; 2:163]

وَإِلَهُكُمْ إِلَهٌ وَاحِدٌ لاَّ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الرَّحْمَنُ الرَّحِيمُ (163)

[The Quran ; 2:163]

Indeed, Jesus teachings was nothing but: There is only One God, Jesus said:

The most important one is this: Hear O Israel, Yahweh our God, Yahweh is one. Love Yahweh your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength ?

[Mark 12:29]

When Jesus said the above, one onlooker replied:

Well said, teacher, you are right in saying that God is one and there is no other but him ????�?????�¦.

[Mark 12:32]

Later on, Paul started teaching that Jesus was the messiah whom the Jews were expecting but his allegation put him in big trouble with the Jews, the Jews did not expect that their messiah to be crucified, this led to Paul inventing a new doctrine, which took him some three weeks arguing with the Jews from the Hebrew scriptures trying hard to explain and prove that it was important for the messiah to suffer and rise from the dead, his theory about why Jesus had to die is explained in one of his letters to the Christians in Rome. Paul used Adam and Eve story in the Torah to explain the origin of sin and death:

"Therefore sin came into the world through one man (Adam) and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because all men sinned

[Romans 5:12]

Then he added that people are saved from sin and death by Jesus death on the cross:

But God shows his love for us in that while we were yet sinners Christ (Jesus) died for us. Since therefore we are now justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God

[Romans 5:8-9]

The above explanation of blood sacrifice by Paul caused further trouble to him with the Jews, the Jews had a complicated sacrificial system. The book of Leviticus describes all kinds of sacrifices that must be offered in the temple at Jerusalem to wash off sins, committed knowingly or unknowingly, for sins committed knowingly against one's neighbour, restitution was required, for example:

And he shall bring his trespass offering unto the LORD, a ram without blemish out of the flock, with thy estimation, for a trespass offering, unto the priest: And the priest shall make an atonement for him before the LORD: and it shall be forgiven him for any thing of all that he hath done in trespassing therein.

[Leviticus 6:6-7]

The offering of a sacrifice is considered an act of obedience to God, Paul used this sacrifice thingy to interpret Jesus crucifixion as an act of obedience to God to atone for the sins of humankind, Paul wrote:

For as by one man's (Adam's) disobedience many were made sinners, so by one man's (Jesus') obedience many will be made righteous

[Romans 5:19]

Paul then alleged that salvation from sin and death comes to individuals who accept Jesus as lord and believe in the resurrection of Jesus, Paul wrote:

Because if you confess with your lips that Jesus is lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved

[Romans 10:9]

If I take it that the word Gospel is the English translation to the word Injeel, then Paul dared to even call his writings the Injeel of Jesus, Paul write:

Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.

[Romans 15:19]
-> See how he called his message the Gospel of Jesus: I have fully preached the gospel of Christ , this suppose to be the Injeel of Isa that was summarised by Paul in his letters to the Christians at Corinth:

Now I would remind you, brethren, in what terms I preached to you the gospel, which you received, in which you stand, by which you are saved, if you hold it fast -- unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the scriptures, and that he appeared to Cephas (Peter), then to the twelve. Then he appeared to more than five hundred brethen at one time, most of whom are still alive, though some have fallen asleep (died). Then he appeared to James, then to all of the apostles. Last of all, as to one untimely born, he appeared also to me

[I Corinthians 15:1-8]
-> See, how he summarized his invented doctrine in his invented gospel that he called the Gospel of Christ which most Christians follow as early as 100 years after Jesus death, which is at least 400 years before the message of the Quran was sent. Can you see how Paul ended it with his biggest lie that Jesus appeared to him.

From the above, it is clear that Paul wrote some stuff with his own hands then he called it the Injeel of Isa which suppose to be from God, and that is exactly what the Quran says, let me remind you with its clear message:

And woe to those who write the book with their hands and then say: This is from Allah, so that they may take for it a small price; and woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn.

[Al Quran ; 2:79]

فَوَيْلٌ لِّلَّذِينَ يَكْتُبُونَ الْكِتَابَ بِأَيْدِيهِمْ ثُمَّ يَقُولُونَ هَذَا مِنْ عِندِ اللّهِ لِيَشْتَرُواْ بِهِ ثَمَناً قَلِيلاً فَوَيْلٌ لَّهُم مِّمَّا كَتَبَتْ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَوَيْلٌ لَّهُمْ مِّمَّا يَكْسِبُونَ (79)

-> See, woe to those who write the book with their hands and then say: This is from Allah, and that is exactly what mister Paul did in the first 30 years after Jesus death. We have to remember that Paul claimed that his interpretations were not just his own invention, but had come to him by personal inspiration; he claimed that he had personal meetings with the resurrected Jesus, despite he had never met him during his lifetime. Such relation with Jesus, he claimed, gained through visions and dreams, was far detailed to what we know about Jesus during his lifetime, when Jesus suppose to be much more informal about his mission.

The fake gospel of Paul may be summarized as follow:

(1) "Christ died for our sins" -- The penalty for sin is death but Jesus is God's divine and sinless son who died on the cross to pay the death penalty on behalf of humankind.

(2) "He (Jesus) was raised on the third day" -- God raised Jesus from the dead on the third day and gave him authority as "lord" (ruler) over all humankind, and whoever "confesses that Jesus is lord and believes that God raised him from the dead will be saved from sin and death.

The above is simply what most Christians follow since 30 years after Jesus death till today, now, if Paul was a conman then what he taught that most Christians follow must be nothing but corruption. The fact that he managed to make himself the second most important man in Christianity after Jesus can not be overlooked, it is like Jesus is the founder while Paul is the main interpreter of Jesus mission in a way that Jesus himself never did despite the two never met once, Paul made Jesus mission into a mysterious system of salvation stretching from the days of Adam and Eve till the judgment day, while completely erasing the authority of the OT.

One of the Jewish writers wrote about Paul:

Paul's authentic voice is found in his Epistles. Here he appears as an eloquent writer, skilled in asserting his authority over his converts as their inspired teacher. The view often asserted, however, that Paul writes in the style of a rabbi is incorrect. His occasional attempts to argue in rabbinical style (e.g., Romans 7:1-6) reveal his lack of knowledge of rabbinic logic. Paul's letters belong to Greek literature and have affinity to Stoic and Cynic literature. His knowledge of the Scriptures is confined to their Greek translation, the Septuagint. Paul was a religious genius, who invested Greek mystery-religion with the historical sweep and authority of the Jewish Bible.

Paul, not Jesus, was the founder of Christianity as a new religion which developed away from both normal Judaism and the Nazarene variety of Judaism. In this new religion, the Torah was abrogated as having had only temporary validity. The central myth of the new religion was that of an atoning death of a divine being. Belief in this sacrifice, and a mystical sharing of the death of the deity, formed the only path to salvation. Paul derived this religion from Hellenistic sources, chiefly by a fusion of concepts taken from Gnosticism and concepts taken from the mystery religions, particularly from that of Attis. The combination of these elements with features derived from Judaism, particularly the incorporation of the Jewish scriptures, reinterpreted to provide a background of sacred history for the new myth, was unique; and Paul alone was the creator of this amalgam. Jesus himself had no idea of it, and would have been amazed and shocked at the role assigned to him by Paul as a suffering deity. Nor did Paul have any predecessors among the Nazarenes though later mythography tried to assign this role to Stephen, and modern scholars have discovered equally mythical predecessors for Paul in a group called the 'Hellenists'. Paul, as the personal begetter of the Christian myth, has never been given sufficient credit for his originality. The reverence paid through the centuries to the great Saint Paul has quite obscured the more colourful features of his personality. Like many evangelical leaders, he was a compound of sincerity and charlatanry. Evangelical leaders of his kind were common at this time in the Greco-Roman world (e.g. Simon Magus, Apollonius of Tyana).

If Paul main teaching that Jesus is another son god next to the father, then his teachings must be corruption because the OT teachings, Jesus teachings and the Quran teachings all agree that there is only One true God, also Jesus teachings through his disciples and the Quran teachings confirmed that Jesus was a human whom Allah has chosen as a prophet for a certain mission.

If the Quran tells us to refer to their scriptures to confirm something, then that is exactly what I did, I referred to their scriptures to confirm that there is only One true God and Jesus was His messenger, when the Quran says indirectly that their scriptures have been corrupted, it does not mean that many parts of it can not be true, well, at least the letters added by Paul the conman must be clear corruption which constitute a great deal of the NT. While Paul the true founder of Christianity formulated many of its doctrines, while the Trinity was not among them. He did, however lay the foundation for such lie when he introduced the idea of Jesus being a divine son. You know, a son needs a father, and what about a vehicle for God's revelations to man? In reality, Paul named the main players, but it was the later Church people who put the matter together that the son and the spirit participate in the being of God, but all are of one being of substance with the Father.

When controversy and confusion over the Trinity blew up in about year 320, emperor Constantine stepped in to settle the matter once and for all. The God of the Christians was now seen as having three forms, or natures, in the form of the father, the son, and the holy spirit, and that is enough of a corruption that happened at least 200 years before the message of Islam was sent, let????Ã???s see how the Quran exposed such corruption:

Indeed they have disbelieved, those who said: Allah is third of three; and there is no god but one God, and if they desist not from what they say, it shall touch those who have disbelieved among them a painful torture.

[Al Quran ; 5:73]

لَّقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُواْ إِنَّ اللّهَ ثَالِثُ ثَلاَثَةٍ وَمَا مِنْ إِلَهٍ إِلاَّ إِلَهٌ وَاحِدٌ وَإِن لَّمْ يَنتَهُواْ عَمَّا يَقُولُونَ لَيَمَسَّنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ مِنْهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (73)

-> See: Indeed they have disbelieved, those who said: Allah is third of three;, what more corruption than that?, see how the Quran confirms again that there is no god but One God: and there is no god but one God, then the warning to the Christians to stop their corruption or: and if they desist not from what they say, it shall touch those who have disbelieved among them a painful torture.

What Constantine did, did not really settle the matter of the Trinity, arguing continued and it wasn't until about year 450 that debate on the matter was no longer tolerated; to speak out against the Trinity was now considered blasphemy, and such action by anyone was met by tough sentences that ranged from mutilation to death. Christians now turned on Christians, maiming and slaughtering thousands because of a difference of opinion. That must be the consequences of corruption, sounds like what is happening now with the Muslims, don????Ã???t you agree?

The majority of Christians, when asked to explain this fundamental doctrine that they follow, no one can offer any reasonable answer to clear such confusion associated with such myth called Trinity, yet the Bible says:

"... God is not the author of confusion...

[1 Corinthians 14:33]

The Unitarian group of Christianity has kept alive the teachings of Jesus in saying that God is one; they do not believe in the Trinity. As a result, mainstream Christians disown them, and the Council of Churches has refused their admittance. In Unitarianism, the hope is kept alive that Christians will someday return to the preachings of Jesus:

...Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and Him only shalt thou serve. .

[Luke 4:8]

Same as what the Quran said:

...your God is One God: whoever expects to meet his Lord, let him work righteousness, and, in the worship of his Lord, admit no one as partner.

[The Quran ; 18:110]

The Quran accuses the people of the Book (The Jews and the Christians) of corrupting their books. Such corruption can be of many types, corruption in the content by adding to or removing/concealing or editing the existing content, or even corruption in understanding the message in the content, the Quran clearly accused the Jews and the Christians with such, let me show you how the Quran presented it:

Firstly the Quran tells us in brief what was sent from Allah to the Jews:

And indeed Allah took a covenant with the children of Israel, and We raised up among them twelve chiefs; and Allah said: Surely I am with you; if you keep up prayer and pay the poor-due and believe in My messengers and support them and lend Allah a good loan, I will certainly redeem your evil deeds, and I will certainly cause you to enter into gardens in which the rivers flow beneath it, and whoever disbelieved after that from among you, he indeed has gone astray from the right way.

[Al Quran ; 5:12]

وَلَقَدْ أَخَذَ اللّهُ مِيثَاقَ بَنِي إِسْرَآئِيلَ وَبَعَثْنَا مِنهُمُ اثْنَيْ عَشَرَ نَقِيبًا وَقَالَ اللّهُ إِنِّي مَعَكُمْ لَئِنْ أَقَمْتُمُ الصَّلاَةَ وَآتَيْتُمُ الزَّكَاةَ وَآمَنتُم بِرُسُلِي وَعَزَّرْتُمُوهُمْ وَأَقْرَضْتُمُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا لَّأُكَفِّرَنَّ عَنكُمْ سَيِّئَاتِكُمْ وَلأُدْخِلَنَّكُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الأَنْهَارُ فَمَن كَفَرَ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ مِنكُمْ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ سَوَاء السَّبِيلِ (12)

-> See what they were told to do: if you keep up prayer and pay the poor-due and believe in My messengers and support them and lend Allah a good loan, I will certainly redeem your evil deeds, and I will certainly cause you to enter into gardens in which the rivers flow beneath it

Did they do that?, of course not, they indeed broke their covenant and corrupted the message sent to them

So for their breaking of their covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard; they distort the words from their places and they have forgotten a portion of what they were reminded of; and you still see treachery in them except a few of them; so pardon them and forgive; surely Allah loves those who do good.

[Al Quran ; 5:13]

فَبِمَا نَقْضِهِم مِّيثَاقَهُمْ لَعنَّاهُمْ وَجَعَلْنَا قُلُوبَهُمْ قَاسِيَةً يُحَرِّفُونَ الْكَلِمَ عَن مَّوَاضِعِهِ وَنَسُواْ حَظًّا مِّمَّا ذُكِّرُواْ بِهِ وَلاَ تَزَالُ تَطَّلِعُ عَلَىَ خَآئِنَةٍ مِّنْهُمْ إِلاَّ قَلِيلاً مِّنْهُمُ فَاعْفُ عَنْهُمْ وَاصْفَحْ إِنَّ اللّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُحْسِنِينَ (13)

-> See what the Jews did in reply to the message sent to them: So for their breaking of their covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard; they distort the words from their places and they have forgotten a portion of what they were reminded of, now, distorting the words out of its intended places and forgetting a portion of such words MUST BE CORRUPTION, so here you have it for the Jews., let????Ã???s now read what happened to the Christians:

Here we go:

And among those who said: We are Christians, We took their covenant, but they have forgotten a portion of what they were reminded of, therefore We excited among them the enmity and the hatred to the day of the resurrection; and Allah will inform them of what they were doing.

[Al Quran ; 5:14]

وَمِنَ الَّذِينَ قَالُواْ إِنَّا نَصَارَى أَخَذْنَا مِيثَاقَهُمْ فَنَسُواْ حَظًّا مِّمَّا ذُكِّرُواْ بِهِ فَأَغْرَيْنَا بَيْنَهُمُ الْعَدَاوَةَ وَالْبَغْضَاء إِلَى يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ وَسَوْفَ يُنَبِّئُهُمُ اللّهُ بِمَا كَانُواْ يَصْنَعُونَ (14)

-> See, the Christians gave the same covenant to Allah but they also broke it: And among those who said: We are Christians, We took their covenant, but they have forgotten a portion of what they were reminded of,, again forgotting a portion of the message that was sent to them MUST BE CORRUPTION

That was not the end of their (the Jews and the Christians) corruption regarding the message sent to them which suppose to be spread by them to others too, they actually concealed most of the message as well, the remedy for their confusion and corruption was to sent another message to them, telling them what they do wrong, what a mercy from the One God, let????Ã???s have a look:

O people of the Book! Indeed Our Messenger has come to you, to explain to you much of what you have concealed of the Book and pardoning much, indeed there has come to you from Allah a light and a clear book;

[Al Quran ; 5:15]

يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ قَدْ جَاءكُمْ رَسُولُنَا يُبَيِّنُ لَكُمْ كَثِيرًا مِّمَّا كُنتُمْ تُخْفُونَ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَيَعْفُو عَن كَثِيرٍ قَدْ جَاءكُم مِّنَ اللّهِ نُورٌ وَكِتَابٌ مُّبِينٌ (15)

-> See how Allah is exposing both the Jews and the Christians that they concealed most of the message sent to them: O people of the Book! Indeed Our Messenger has come to you, to explain to you much of what you have concealed of the Book and pardoning much , see how yet mercy and forgiveness is presented to them, Mohammed message to the corrupted Jews and Christians was nothing but another book: indeed there has come to you from Allah a light and a clear book , again, why they needed a new book because of the following as stated in the above verses:

1: The Jews distorted the words of the message out of their intended places 15:13 (Corruption to the message)

2: The Jews forgot a great portion of the message 15:13 (Corruption to the message)

3: The Christians forgot a great portion of the message 15:14 (Corruption to the message)

4: Both the Jews and the Christians concealed great part of the message 15:15 (Corruption to the message)

Therefore and as a mercy from the God to the Jews and the Christians after they corrupted His messages, He sent them a final message but this time neither of them nor anyone for that matter will be able to corrupt it, nothing will be added to it or removed/concealed from it:

Allah guides with it those who follow His pleasure into the ways of safety and brings them out of the darkness into the light by His permission and guides them to a straight path.

[Al Quran ; 5:16]

يَهْدِي بِهِ اللّهُ مَنِ اتَّبَعَ رِضْوَانَهُ سُبُلَ السَّلاَمِ وَيُخْرِجُهُم مِّنِ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ بِإِذْنِهِ وَيَهْدِيهِمْ إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ (16)

-> See the mercy sent to the Jews and the Christians: Allah guides with it (the Quran) those who follow His pleasure into the ways of safety and brings them out of the darkness into the light by His permission and guides them to a straight path.

The next verse explicitly flags the corruption of the Christians:

Indeed they have disbelieved who said that Allah is the Messiah, son of Marium. Say: Who then could stop Allah if He wished to destroy the Messiah son of Marium and his mother and those on the earth all together? And to Allah is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and what is between them; He creates what He desires; and Allah over everything is Capable.

[Al Quran ; 5:17]

لَّقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِينَ قَآلُواْ إِنَّ اللّهَ هُوَ الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ قُلْ فَمَن يَمْلِكُ مِنَ اللّهِ شَيْئًا إِنْ أَرَادَ أَن يُهْلِكَ الْمَسِيحَ ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ وَأُمَّهُ وَمَن فِي الأَرْضِ جَمِيعًا وَلِلّهِ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاء وَاللّهُ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ (17)

-> See how the corruption in the Christian faith is exposed: Indeed they have disbelieved who said that Allah is the Messiah, son of Marium.

Now, there is a huge logical problem for the Jews and the Christians, when the Jews flawed themselves by corrupting the message, if Allah did not send Jesus to them with the proper message, then they would have an excuse on the JD, or at least the next generations who had no hand in corrupting the message will have a good excuse on the JD that is if no new message sent to them, same with the Christians, if after they corrupted their message and concealed a great part of it and added many other man made parts, no new message sent to them, then all new generations who had no hand in doing so must have a good excuse on the JD, however by Allah sending to both of them a final message that can not corrupted then those who have heard the message can never have an excuse, and this is what verse 5:19 is telling us:

O people of the Book! Indeed Our messenger has come to you to explain to you after a period of no messengers, lest you say: There came not to us a bearer of good news nor a warner, but indeed there has come to you a bearer of good news and a warner; and Allah over everything is Capable.

[Al Quran ; 5:19]

يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ قَدْ جَاءكُمْ رَسُولُنَا يُبَيِّنُ لَكُمْ عَلَى فَتْرَةٍ مِّنَ الرُّسُلِ أَن تَقُولُواْ مَا جَاءنَا مِن بَشِيرٍ وَلاَ نَذِيرٍ فَقَدْ جَاءكُم بَشِيرٌ وَنَذِيرٌ وَاللّهُ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ (19)

-> See: O people of the Book! Indeed Our messenger has come to you to explain to you after a period of no messengers, lest you say: There came not to us a bearer of good news nor a warner, but indeed there has come to you a bearer of good news and a warner;, it is going to be really tough for them or for anyone who heard the message and rejected it.
Post Posted:
Thu 21 Aug, 2008 10:18 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

One more thing left for me to reply to on this thread, another Tom and Jerry non sense by this guy H M, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s see an example of his crap:

Haik Monsieur wrote:
Now, I will quote your book in context and see what it is:
And We caused Jesus, son of Mary, to follow in their footsteps, confirming that which was (revealed) before him, and We bestowed on him the Gospel wherein is guidance and a light, confirming that which was (revealed) before it in the Torah a guidance and an admonition unto those who ward off (evil). Quran. 5:46]

Haik Monsieur wrote:
Allah says he imparted Jesus �?????�????�???�??�?�¢??Injeel�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?? (Gospels),filled with full of guidance and light (of truth). Next�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¦

Haik Monsieur wrote:
So, let the People of the gospel judge by that which Allah hath revealed therein. Whoso judgeth not by that which Allah hath revealed: such are evil-livers. [Quran Chapter 5:47]

Haik Monsieur wrote:
Lo! Your god declares it clearly. It can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t be more clear than this. �?????�????�???�??�?�¢??since god has revealed Gospels to Jesus with full of guidance and light, people of the Gospels shall judge by which Allah has revealed therein�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?� Remember god speaks to mankind through Muhammad according to what you Muslims claim. Your god says 'let Christians (the people of gospels) judge by gospels' We get the idea Gospels during the time of Muhammad was full of guidance and light to the extent the god of Islam hasn�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t any disagreement with them.

As you can see above, he picked up only verses 5:46-47, despite that from verses 5:41 to verse 5:49 are all related together to create one context, I have already explained it once but it seems that he is stupid enough not to get it, so let bring all 9 verses in here as walk you through it verse by verse:

Verse 5:41 starts with Allah talking to Mohammed about some people and the Jews:

O Messenger! let not them grieve you who hasten into disbelief from among those who said: We believed, with their mouths, but their hearts did not believe, and from among those who are Jews; they are listeners to the lies, listeners to another people who have not come to you; they distort the words from their places, they say: If you are given this, take it, and if you are not given this, be cautious; and whomsoever Allah wants his trial, you will never possess power for him against Allah; those are the ones whom Allah does not want to purify their hearts; for them in this world a disgrace and for them in the hereafter a great torture.

[Al Quran ; 5:41]

يَا أَيُّهَا الرَّسُولُ لاَ يَحْزُنكَ الَّذِينَ يُسَارِعُونَ فِي الْكُفْرِ مِنَ الَّذِينَ قَالُواْ آمَنَّا بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَلَمْ تُؤْمِن قُلُوبُهُمْ وَمِنَ الَّذِينَ هِادُواْ سَمَّاعُونَ لِلْكَذِبِ سَمَّاعُونَ لِقَوْمٍ آخَرِينَ لَمْ يَأْتُوكَ يُحَرِّفُونَ الْكَلِمَ مِن بَعْدِ مَوَاضِعِهِ يَقُولُونَ إِنْ أُوتِيتُمْ هَذَا فَخُذُوهُ وَإِن لَّمْ تُؤْتَوْهُ فَاحْذَرُواْ وَمَن يُرِدِ اللّهُ فِتْنَتَهُ فَلَن تَمْلِكَ لَهُ مِنَ اللّهِ شَيْئًا أُوْلَئِكَ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُرِدِ اللّهُ أَن يُطَهِّرَ قُلُوبَهُمْ لَهُمْ فِي الدُّنْيَا خِزْيٌ وَلَهُمْ فِي الآخِرَةِ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ (41)

-> See: O Messenger! let not them grieve you who hasten into disbelief from among those who said: We believed, with their mouths, but their hearts did not believe,, that was about some certain people, here what is about the Jews: and from among those who are Jews; they are listeners to the lies, listeners to another people who have not come to you;, then Allah confirms again that the Jews corrupted His message: they distort the words from their places,, then they also add further corruption: they say: If you are given this, take it, and if you are not given this, be cautious;

In the next verse 5:42 we read further information regarding the Jews, as well, Allah informed Mohammed that if any of them comes to him seeking judgment of anything then it is up to Mohammed to judge or ignore, what Mohammed chooses won�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t cause harm to him by them, but if he chooses to judge then he must do it with equity

Listeners to the lies, devourers of the unlawful; therefore if they come to you, judge between them or turn aside from them, and if you turn aside from them, they shall not harm you a thing; and if you judge, then judge between them with equity; indeed Allah loves those who act justly.

[Al Quran ; 5:42]

سَمَّاعُونَ لِلْكَذِبِ أَكَّالُونَ لِلسُّحْتِ فَإِن جَآؤُوكَ فَاحْكُم بَيْنَهُم أَوْ أَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَإِن تُعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ فَلَن يَضُرُّوكَ شَيْئًا وَإِنْ حَكَمْتَ فَاحْكُم بَيْنَهُمْ بِالْقِسْطِ إِنَّ اللّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ (42)

-> See what we are told about the Jews: Listeners to the lies, devourers of the unlawful; , then if any seek judgment from Mohammed: therefore if they come to you, judge between them or turn aside from them, and if you turn aside from them, they shall not harm you a thing; and if you judge, then judge between them with equity;

As you can see from the context so far that it is PAST facts accompanied by some commands from Allah to Mohammed, the next verse 4:43 is further information to the previous verse regarding the judgment the Jews may seek of Mohammed:

And how do they make you a judge and they have the Taurat, in it is the judgment of Allah? Moreover they turn back after that, and those are not the believers.

[Al Quran ; 5:43]

وَكَيْفَ يُحَكِّمُونَكَ وَعِندَهُمُ التَّوْرَاةُ فِيهَا حُكْمُ اللّهِ ثُمَّ يَتَوَلَّوْنَ مِن بَعْدِ ذَلِكَ وَمَا أُوْلَئِكَ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ (
43)

-> It is sort of that it won�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t happen that they will accept his judgment because they already have the Torah but they turned away from it: And how do they make you a judge and they have the Taurat, in it is the judgment of Allah? Moreover they turn back after that, and those are not the believers., very logical indeed, if they already have the Torah which must have included the Judgment of Allah, but they forgot a great part of it as the Quran told us in 5:13, as well they distorted the words of the message out of their intended places as we are told in 5:13 & 5:41, as well they concealed a great part of the message as we are told in 5:15, they have done all that and corrupted the message of Allah because they do not accept the Judgment of Allah, how they may possibly accept it from Mohammed then?, perfect sense

The next verse 5:44 is telling us some facts about the Torah that was sent to them:

We have sent down the Taurat in which was guidance and light; the prophets who submitted themselves (to Allah) judge by it for those who were Jews, and the Rabbis and the scholars, because of that which they entrusted of the Book of Allah, and they were over it witnesses; therefore fear not the people and fear Me, and do not take a small price in exchange for My signs; and whoever does not judge by what Allah has sent down, those are ones who are the unbelievers.

[Al Quran ; 5:44]

إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَا التَّوْرَاةَ فِيهَا هُدًى وَنُورٌ يَحْكُمُ بِهَا النَّبِيُّونَ الَّذِينَ أَسْلَمُواْ لِلَّذِينَ هَادُواْ وَالرَّبَّانِيُّونَ وَالأَحْبَارُ بِمَا اسْتُحْفِظُواْ مِن كِتَابِ اللّهِ وَكَانُواْ عَلَيْهِ شُهَدَاء فَلاَ تَخْشَوُاْ النَّاسَ وَاخْشَوْنِ وَلاَ تَشْتَرُواْ بِآيَاتِي ثَمَنًا قَلِيلاً وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ فَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْكَافِرُونَ (44)

-> The verse is simply telling us what the Torah is and what objective it was sent for: here is what the Torah is: in which was guidance and light, the objective of the Torah was simply as follow: the prophets who submitted themselves (to Allah) judge by it for those who were Jews, and the Rabbis and the scholars, because of that which they entrusted of the Book of Allah, and they were over it witnesses, but did the Jews do that?, of course not, because the Quran told us the fact that they forgot a great part of it as the Quran told us in 5:13, as well they distorted the words of the message out of their intended places as we are told in 5:13 & 5:41, as well they concealed a great part of the message as we are told in 5:15, see how the verses ended in a logical fact for any believer, I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m going to put it on a new line to make it stand out as it will be repeated 3 times as we read the next verses:

وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ فَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْكَافِرُونَ
i.e.
and whoever does not judge by what Allah has sent down, those are ones who are the unbelievers.

And we know already from the Quran that the Jews are of such type of people.

The next verse 4:45 tells us more about the Torah:

And We ordained upon them in it that the soul is for the soul, and the eye for the eye, and the nose for the nose, and the ear for the ear, and the tooth for the tooth, and the wounds are retribution; but whoever foregoes it, it shall be an expiation for him; and whoever does not judge by what Allah has sent down, those are ones who are the unjust.

وَكَتَبْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ فِيهَا أَنَّ النَّفْسَ بِالنَّفْسِ وَالْعَيْنَ بِالْعَيْنِ وَالأَنفَ بِالأَنفِ وَالأُذُنَ بِالأُذُنِ وَالسِّنَّ بِالسِّنِّ وَالْجُرُوحَ قِصَاصٌ فَمَن تَصَدَّقَ بِهِ فَهُوَ كَفَّارَةٌ لَّهُ وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أنزَلَ اللّهُ فَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ (45)

[Al Quran ; 5:45]
-> Some idiots on this web site allege that the above is a mistake in the Quran because they do not read in the Torah: that the soul is for the soul, and the eye for the eye, and the nose for the nose, and the ear for the ear, and the tooth for the tooth, and the wounds are retribution;, well, thank you idiot for confirming the Quran charges against the Jews that they they forgot a great part of it as the Quran told us in 5:13, as well they distorted the words of the message out of their intended places as we are told in 5:13 & 5:41, as well they concealed a great part of the message as we are told in 5:15, see how the verse ended:

وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ فَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ
i.e.
and whoever does not judge by what Allah has sent down, those are ones who are the unjust.

And we know already from the Quran that the Jews are of such type of people.

After the Jews corrupted their message, Allah sent an additional message to them as the next verse 5:46 tells us:

And We caused to follow after them in their footsteps Isa, son of Marium, verifying what was between his hands of the Taurat and We gave him the Injeel, in it was guidance and light, and verifying what was between his hands of the Taurat and a guidance and an admonition for the pious.

[Al Quran ; 5:46]

وَقَفَّيْنَا عَلَى آثَارِهِم بِعَيسَى ابْنِ مَرْيَمَ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَآتَيْنَاهُ الإِنجِيلَ فِيهِ هُدًى وَنُورٌ وَمُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَهُدًى وَمَوْعِظَةً لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ (46)

-> See how the context is flowing when the story shifted from the Jews to the Christians: And We caused to follow after them in their footsteps Isa, son of Marium, the mission of Isa was clearly: verifying what was between his hands of the Taurat and We gave him the Injeel,, i.e. all the people at that time must follow the Torah and the Injeel, i.e. the Injeel did not overwrite the Torah as conman Paul was preaching

The next verse 5:47 is telling us the objective of the Injeel, which is simply to Judge things in life with what Allah sent in it:

And the people of the Injeel should judge by what Allah has sent down in it; and whoever does not judge by what Allah has sent down, those are the ones who are the transgressors.

[Al Quran ; 5:47]

وَلْيَحْكُمْ أَهْلُ الإِنجِيلِ بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ فِيهِ وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ فَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ (47)

-> See: And the people of the Injeel should judge by what Allah has sent down in it;, but we know well that the Quran told us that they did not, the Christians forgot parts of the message of the Injeel 5:14 and they concealed a great part of it 5:15 and finally they totally corrupted their religion by claiming that Isa is God 5:17, therefore, the above verse is nothing but a mere fact to what should the Christians have done when Allah sent top them Jesus who had been taught both the uncorrupted Torah and the Injeel as the message that he was carrying to the people. See how the verse ended again:

وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ فَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ
i.e.
and whoever does not judge by what Allah has sent down, those are ones who are the transgressors.

And we know already from the Quran that the Christians and the Jews are of such type of people. Because:

A) The Jews forgot a great part of the message as the Quran told us in 5:13, as well, they distorted the words of the message out of their intended places as we are told in 5:13 & 5:41 and they concealed a great part of the message as we are told in 5:15

B) The Christians forgot a great part of the message as the Quran told us in 5:14, as well, they concealed a great part of the message as we are told in 5:15

The above two cases must constitute corruption, that is why Allah sent a final message to them as we will be told in the next 2 verses, but let me pause in here for a moment and discuss another clear corruption in the message of Jesus, you may have noticed above that I stated that at the time of Jesus message, all who heard it should have followed the Torah and the Injeel, this is because the Injeel was an addition to the message of the Torah, i.e. Jesus must have been taught an un corrupted version of the Torah so he fulfil part of his mission which is to verify what should be the true words of the Torah, the other part of his mission was to deliver the Injeel, therefore the Jews at the time should have followed the true Torah verified by Jesus as well the Injeel, also any new Christian should have done the same, this is if they truly believed in Jesus, the current Bible as we have it confirms that Jesus ordered his followers to uphold the Torah, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s have a look:

Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

[Matthew 5:17-19]
-> See: Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill , then Jesus added: till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled, then he ended it by saying the following regarding the commadments sent to Moses: Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

The Quran actauuly confirms that Jesus was taught both the Torah and the Injeel, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s have a look:

And He will teach him the Book and the wisdom and the Taurat and the Injeel.

[Al Quran ; 3:48]

وَيُعَلِّمُهُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَالتَّوْرَاةَ وَالإِنجِيلَ (48)

-> See what Allah taught Jesus: And He (Allah) will teach him (Jesus)�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¦�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¦. the Taurat and the Injeel , i.e. the Torah was part of Jesus message that he carried, but an un corrupted version of it taught to him directly by Allah, remember what Paul did and most Chrstians back then and up till today are following path, Paul abolished the Old Law, ironically too that most of the Jews whom Jesus was sent to, rejected the message of the Injeel and kept upjolding their corrupt version of their Torah, the Christian on the other hand under the control of conman Paul, forgot a great part of what was said to them in the Injeel as well they concealed a great part of it, as well totally abolished the old law as preached by Paul who used a silly example of a married couple to justify his crap regarding the old law.

Back to sura 5 again, as a clear mercy from Allah, He sent to them (The Jews and the Chrsitians) one more final message, it is not going to go on forever and this time no one will be able to corrupt it and this is the subject of the next verse 5:48

And We have sent down to you the Book with the truth, verifying what is between his hands of the Book and a guardian over it, therefore judge between them by what Allah has sent down, and do not follow their desires in change of what has come to you of the truth; for every one of you We made a law and a way, and had Allah willed He would have made you a single nation, but that He might test you in what He gave you, therefore strive for virtuous deeds; to Allah is your return all together, and He will inform you concerning that in which you differed;

[Al Quran ; 5:48]

وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمُهَيْمِنًا عَلَيْهِ فَاحْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ وَلاَ تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءهُمْ عَمَّا جَاءكَ مِنَ الْحَقِّ لِكُلٍّ جَعَلْنَا مِنكُمْ شِرْعَةً وَمِنْهَاجًا وَلَوْ شَاء اللّهُ لَجَعَلَكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَلَكِن لِّيَبْلُوَكُمْ فِي مَآ آتَاكُم فَاسْتَبِقُوا الخَيْرَاتِ إِلَى الله مَرْجِعُكُمْ جَمِيعًا فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ فِيهِ تَخْتَلِفُونَ (48)

-> See, what happened next: And We have sent down to you the Book with the truth, verifying what is between his hands of the Book and a guardian over it, between his hands is a metaphor to mean what is before it, i.e. the Quran verifies the books sent before it, i.e. the Quran exposes any corruption in both the Torah and the Injeel, exactly as the Injeel suppose to have exposes the corruption in the Torah, the Quran however is a guardian over all these books, I guess the word guardian is the wrong translation to the words مُهَيْمِنًا عَلَيْهِ , Muhaimenan Alaihi, I believe the best translation should be A ruler over it, i.e. the Quran overrules the books before it. Mohammed then was ordered to judge between the Jews and the Christians with what Allah sent to him, i.e. with the Quran: therefore judge between them by what Allah has sent down, i.e. the Quran overwrote what in their books, in fact Mohammed was warned to follow anything they claim: and do not follow their desires in change of what has come to you of the truth;, a clear proof of the Quran confirmation of their (the Jews and the Christians) corruption in their religions, the same order and warning were repeated in the next verse 5:49

And judge between them by what Allah has sent down, and do not follow their desires, and be cautious of them, lest they tempt you away from some of what Allah has sent down to you; but if they turn back, then know that Allah wants to strike them by some of their sins; and indeed many of the people are transgressors.

[Al Quran ; 5:49]

وَأَنِ احْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَآ أَنزَلَ اللّهُ وَلاَ تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءهُمْ وَاحْذَرْهُمْ أَن يَفْتِنُوكَ عَن بَعْضِ مَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ إِلَيْكَ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْاْ فَاعْلَمْ أَنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللّهُ أَن يُصِيبَهُم بِبَعْضِ ذُنُوبِهِمْ وَإِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ النَّاسِ لَفَاسِقُونَ (49)

-> See: And judge between them by what Allah has sent down, and do not follow their desires, and be cautious of them, lest they tempt you away from some of what Allah has sent down to you;

Here you have it, a story line over 3 subsequent religions, it started with Judaism stating what the Torah is and the objective of it, then it moved to the next book sent which was the Injeel stating what it is and what objective it was sent to, then it moved to the next and final and book which overrules over all other books, the Quran, the verses in no way imply that anyone Jew or Christian who heard the message of the Quran to stay following their own corrupted messages, this is logically flawed because the Quran was sent after both the Jews and the Christians corrupted their messages, indeed a great portion in the Quran is directed to those who claim to be Jews and Christians

Salam all
Post Posted:
Thu 21 Aug, 2008 10:20 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

I would like to show you the definition of the English word 'Gospel'

In Christianity, a gospel (from Old English, "good news") is generally one of four canonical books of the New Testament that describe the birth, life, ministry, crucifixion, and resurrection of Jesus, but also encompasses numerous non-canonical texts, see list of gospels.

List of Gospels:

Completely preserved Gospels:
Gospel of Mark, canonical
Gospel of Matthew, canonical
Gospel of Luke, canonical
Gospel of John, canonical
Gospel of Thomas
Gospel of Truth
Coptic Gospel of the Egyptians
Gospel of Nicodemus (also known as the "acts of Pilate")
Gospel of Barnabas
Gospel of the Nativity of Mary
Gospel of Gamaliel

Infancy Gospels:
Gospel of Pseudo-Matthew
Infancy Gospel of Thomas
Infancy Gospel of James
Arabic Infancy Gospel
Syriac Gospel of the Boyhood of our Lord Jesus
The Nag Hammadi Library, among which the Gospel of Thomas & the Gospel of Truth were rediscovered

Partially preserved Gospels:
Gospel of Judas
Gospel of Peter
Gospel of Mary
Gospel of Philip

Fragmentary preserved Gospels:
Dialogue of the Saviour
Papyrus Egerton 2
Gospel of Eve
Fayyum Fragment
Gospel of Mani
Oxyrhynchus Gospels
Gospel of the Saviour (also known as the unknown Berlin gospel)
Gospel of the Twelve

Reconstructed Gospels:
Gospel of the Ebionites
Gospel of the Egyptians
Gospel of the Hebrews
Secret Gospel of Mark
Gospel of Matthias
Gospel of the Nazoraeans
Gospel of Q (also known as the "Q document")
Signs Gospel
Cross Gospel

Lost Gospels:
Gospel of Bartholomew
Gospel of the Seventy
Gospel of the Four Heavenly Realms
Gospel of Perfection
Gospel of Marcion
Gospel of Basilides
Gospel of Apelles
Gospel of Cerinthus
Gospel of Bardesanes
Gospel of Merinthus
Gospel of Thaddaeus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_gospels

Now if we take it that Gospel means Injil, then all the above gospels can not be the Injil that Allah sent down to Jesus, this is because, Allah sent only one Injil, i.e. one Gospel

What more corruption than the above list of man made gospels?

Salam
Post Posted:
Tue 16 Sep, 2008 11:40 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

In the list of 'Completely Preserved Gospels', we read that the Gospel of Barnabas is one of them, many years ago I have read it all, I actually believe that many parts of such Gospel still corrupted, however I also believe that many parts of it are saying the truth, this is the case with every Gospel that I read, I accept parts of it and reject other parts of it. If you remember that in this thread I accused Paul of being a conman, well, it is not just me who accused him of such, in fact many including Christians portray him the same, Barnabas is one of them. The Gospel of Barnabas consists of 222 chapters, let me show you the last chapter and see what Barnabas said about Paul:

222: Jesus Carried Up to Heaven

After Jesus had departed, the disciples scattered through the different parts of Israel and of the world, and the truth, hated of Satan, was persecuted, as it always is, by falsehood. For certain evil men, pretending to be disciples, preached that Jesus died and rose not again. Others preached that he really died, but rose again. Others preached, and yet preach, that Jesus is the Son of God, among whom is Paul deceived. But we - as much as I have written - we preach to those that fear God, that they may be saved in the last day of God's Judgment. Amen.

[Gospel of Barnabas ; 222]

-> See, For certain evil men............Others preached, and yet preach, that Jesus is the Son of God, among whom is Paul deceived., i.e. Paul was deceived by Satan, i.e. Paul is a conman exactly as I classified him.

Salam
Post Posted:
Tue 16 Sep, 2008 11:55 pm