You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Need a software like this
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Need a software like this

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
QuranandScience
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

Post subject: Re: Reply with quote  

After your review, I will release this application to every one.

If you get any confusion using the application let me know, I can write an help document.
Post Posted:
Thu 04 Jun, 2009 1:39 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

QuranandScience wrote:
After your review, I will release this application to every one.

If you get any confusion using the application let me know, I can write an help document.

Salam mate

I actually had a look at it yetserday for about 15 minutes, good work

However after pressing the RELOAD toolbar button, there is no data avaiable, I tried everything including restarting and I cannot see any data, what might be wrong that I am doing?

cheers

Thu 04 Jun, 2009 6:39 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
QuranandScience
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

Reload is the functionality used by Developers.

It is not used by Users. you need to download the qvw file again. delete the old file.

Actually there is no need to use any button from toolbar. All that can be used is inside the Tabs.

The Main reason , I used this tool is for
1. Good user Interface
2. Easy selection of Surah & verse
3. Easy copy text to clipboard
4. Very easy search.
5. very fast

Read the "How to" tab for knowing , how to use the application.

Disadvantage:
Every body needs to Install the Qlikview EXE file to open this application

I am trying to find some solution for the above disadvantage.
Post Posted:
Thu 04 Jun, 2009 7:04 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

QuranandScience wrote:
Reload is the functionality used by Developers.

It is not used by Users. you need to download the qvw file again. delete the old file.

Actually there is no need to use any button from toolbar. All that can be used is inside the Tabs.

The Main reason , I used this tool is for
1. Good user Interface
2. Easy selection of Surah & verse
3. Easy copy text to clipboard
4. Very easy search.
5. very fast

Read the "How to" tab for knowing , how to use the application.

Disadvantage:
Every body needs to Install the Qlikview EXE file to open this application

I am trying to find some solution for the above disadvantage.

Yeh mate, it's good software, if you manage to get around Qlikview install, it should be handy for many, not sure if you can find Qlikview as a runtime version, for example I can create a setup program for Access Quran which will distribute a run time version of Access, in that case the users do nt need to even have Access on their machines

Cheers

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sat 06 Jun, 2009 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Fri 05 Jun, 2009 3:31 pm
QuranandScience
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

thanks for your review.

Actually there is a way to make the tool in exe file. But that requires a special license from the company. So currently I cannot change that to exe file. But I will look for that in future.

I also posted my tool in QlikView website.
http://community.qlikview.com/forums/p/16942/66274.aspx#66274
Post Posted:
Sat 06 Jun, 2009 3:08 am
QuranandScience
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

Send me all your translation in Excel or Access format.

I will include it in my tool.
Post Posted:
Sat 06 Jun, 2009 3:21 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

QuranandScience wrote:
Send me all your translation in Excel or Access format.

I will include it in my tool.

Inshaallah I will, but after I finsih it, I reached about 80% in my draft, but I still have to go through it all over again to fix so many errors and make sure the consisteny is very high, I am aiming to finish the draft by the end of Novenmer, then I will start on the final phase on January next year and I am aiming that it will take about 11 months more then, inshaallah

so when I finish it, it will be avaible in all formats, doc, xls, ppt, pdf, mdb, and even swf

Cheers

Sat 06 Jun, 2009 3:26 am
QuranandScience
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

Hi Ahmed,

I made My Application in EXE format.

Just check this Download
Post Posted:
Fri 17 Jul, 2009 7:22 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

QuranandScience wrote:
Hi Ahmed,

I made My Application in EXE format.

Just check this Download

Now we are getting serious, thanks mate, I will have a look at it, this is great for making it accessible to many without the need of other software

Cheers

Fri 17 Jul, 2009 7:25 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Salam all

I am not writing much these days because I am concentrating on a few Quran projects. I decided to develop Access Quran further until I finish my translation, I am expecting that my translation which will be called Free Islam translation will be finished by mid 2011 inshaallah. Then it will be added to Access Quran software. Therefore I have a year to further develop Access Quran before I officially release it with Free Islam translation. In this year I will work really hard to make Access Quran one of the best tools you will ever have to study the Quran.

As most of you know by now as read in this thread that Access Quran is developed using MS Access 2002 and Visual Basic Applications, this means that for anyone to run it you need MS Access 2002 installed on the pc. this is a huge obstacle which I have overcome by getting from Microsoft Access 2002 runtime files and setup program, this means that regardless you have MS Access or not, and regardless of any version of MS Access you have installed on your machine, Access Quran will always run using MS Access 2002 runtime files which will be installed on your machine along with Access Quran application files.

I will also enhance the Arabic keyboard to allow typing Arabic letters with diacritical marks; I believe this will be the world first in searching the Quran with diacritical marks. In all Quran search web sites that I have seen so far, it makes no difference if you type the Arabic word with marks or without, the search result will return all matching words without marks. As well, if you want to type it with marks then your only way is to copy it from another place, because these web sites do not offer you typing Arabic with marks. So this is the planned Arabic keyboard in Access Quran:

I am still working on the order of all letters, above, I sorted them with their logical order, not like the commonly used Arabic keyboards, so I may change them to match the common layout of Arabic keyboards

The white buttons show the diacritical marks, I have listed all possible ones and combinations that appeared in the Quran

I also decided to add audio to Access Quran through an innovative MP3 player that I have been designing for the last 2 months (I am still working on it though). This is how it may look like:

Thumbnail, click to enlarge.

The above MP3 Player is very unique, even in the way it looks. I made it to look this way to attract attention of the young people, yet it may attract the attention of older ones as well, indeed it attracts my attention and I just love looking at it and playing it, possibly due to the fact that I am the one who designed it from the ground up. But be assured that I tried hard to offer you something that should suit all.

The idea of using traffic signals and signs to control the player is only implemented to make the Quran player absolutely unique and is not like any other MP3 player that you used on your PC, the player uniqueness is not only about how it looks, rather how you control it as well, here is some of the features that will be included in the three modes Access Quran MP3 Player:

1- Create your playlist from full suras (Suras Mode)
2- Sort playlist suras A-Z or Z-A and play accordingly (Suras Mode)
3- Bookmark any sura�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s player head location (Suras Mode)
4- Forward or rewind by sura (Suras Mode & Verses Mode)
5- Forward or rewind by verse (Suras Mode & Verses Mode)
6- Repeat Suras or Verses from 2-100 times (All Modes)
7- Select any translation while playing (All Modes)
8- View/hide the diacritical marks while playing (All Modes)
9- Change/save font colours of Arabic text and/or selected translation (All Modes)
10- Change/save font size of Arabic text and/or selected translation (All Modes)
11- View/add/edit verse notes. (All Modes)
12- Playlist time, sura time, verse time, sura name, sura no, verse no etc will be displayed in English and Arabic by the player (All Modes)
13- Mute & volume control (All Modes)
14- All player controls maybe activated by keyboard shortcuts (All Modes)
15- All player controls hints are displayed in English and Arabic (All Modes)
16- The player Verses Mode works on the search result, i.e. you use Access Quran to search or filter for anything and based on the search result, you activate the player which will only play the verses included in the search result.
17- The last mode is called Single Verse Mode, in which a player activation button will always be next to any verse. In this mode, there will be no forward or rewind to neither suras nor verses.

I believe the best point of attraction in this software is the fact the you will be able to forward or rewind verse by verse, something that I have never seen before, possibly it was done but I have never seen it nor anyone that I know. For me to be able to do that I have to include with every verse its start/end times in seconds to the database, you can imagine how huge such task will be, I have finished about 30 suras (but mostly short ones). I guess it may take me between 2 and 3 months inshaallah to finish the timing of all verses. I had to use a certain reader (Saad Al-Ghamdy) to adjust all timing according to it. However I also included a very nice interface through the player to change the verse start/end times through a spin buttons that tie the end of any verse to the start of the next verse in the same sura (both must be changed together and Access Quran will take care of that �?????�????�???�??�?�¢?? very nice indeed), this may allow adding other readers in the future then adjusting the verses timing accordingly.

That is why I am not writing at all, but it is looking good for what I am working on and the player seems very reliable alhamdullah. So my hard work will not be in vain inshaallah

I will keep you updated

Salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Wed 30 Jun, 2010 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Wed 23 Jun, 2010 6:16 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

I have finished the timing for 67 Suras

Cheers

Tue 29 Jun, 2010 5:39 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

I finished all the audio timing for the Quran, a lot of work but Alhamdullelah all done, now I need to concentrate on the translation. The second draft will be finished in the last week of Ramadan inshaallah, then one final draft will be left before I release everything, Translation, Software & Quran MP3 player and files, by mid 2011 inshaallah

Salam

Wed 14 Jul, 2010 4:48 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam Q&S

Are you still there, mate?