You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - The Slam Dunk Show
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information The Slam Dunk Show

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Let me get the slam dunk show going:

skynightblaze wrote:
Your Guardian-Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six days, and is firmly established on the throne (of authority): He draweth the night as a veil o'er the day, each seeking the other in rapid succession: He created the sun, the moon, and the stars, (all) governed by laws under His command. Is it not His to create and to govern? Blessed be Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds!

Then We made the sperm into a clot of congealed blood; then of that clot We made a (foetus) lump; then we made out of that lump bones and clothed the bones with flesh; then we developed out of it another creature. So blessed be Allah, the best to create!

Both these verses say Blessed be Allah. A person gets blessed from a higher authority. Since Allah is being said to be blessed who is blessing Allah?

Well I have to excuse your ignorance in here, becaise you simply follow other ignorant who knew no Arabic or at best they know the alphbet

The word تَبَارَكَ , Tabarak, is a verb, i.e. Tabarak Allah means, Allah is doing the Baraka, BUT NOT TO HIMSELF as so many confused Muslims undersyand or follow other confused Muslims, it means that Allah did His Barakah TO US, see the three verses below how before saying so, Allah listed some Barakah upon us:

إِنَّ رَبَّكُمُ اللّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضَ فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَى عَلَى الْعَرْشِ يُغْشِي اللَّيْلَ النَّهَارَ يَطْلُبُهُ حَثِيثًا وَالشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ وَالنُّجُومَ مُسَخَّرَاتٍ بِأَمْرِهِ أَلاَ لَهُ الْخَلْقُ وَالأَمْرُ تَبَارَكَ اللّهُ رَبُّ الْعَالَمِينَ (54)
Indeed your Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six days, then He established Himself above the throne; He caused the night to cover the day, it seeks it slowly; and the sun and the moon and the stars are made subservient by His command; Indeed to Him belongs the creation and the command; blessing from Allah, Lord of the worlds
[Al Quran ; 7:54]

See the Barakah UPON US: Who created the heavens and the earth in six days, then He established Himself above the throne; He caused the night to cover the day, it seeks it slowly; and the sun and the moon and the stars are made subservient by His command, and certainly all these things are created by Him for us, therefore when you read the words تَبَارَكَ اللّه, it means blessing from Allah UPON HIS CREATURES

ثُمَّ خَلَقْنَا النُّطْفَةَ عَلَقَةً فَخَلَقْنَا الْعَلَقَةَ مُضْغَةً فَخَلَقْنَا الْمُضْغَةَ عِظَامًا فَكَسَوْنَا الْعِظَامَ لَحْمًا ثُمَّ أَنْشَأْنَاهُ خَلْقًا آخَرَ ۚ فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ (14)
Then We made the drop a clinging (fertilized) egg, then We made the clinging (fertilized) egg a lump of flesh, then We made the lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, then We developed him into another creation, so blessing from Allah, the best of the creators.
[Al Quran ; 23:14]

Same here

اللَّهُ الَّذِي جَعَلَ لَكُمُ الْأَرْضَ قَرَارًا وَالسَّمَاءَ بِنَاءً وَصَوَّرَكُمْ فَأَحْسَنَ صُوَرَكُمْ وَرَزَقَكُمْ مِنَ الطَّيِّبَاتِ ۚ ذَٰلِكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبُّكُمْ ۖ فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ رَبُّ الْعَالَمِينَ (64)
It is Allah Who made the earth for you a settlement, and the heaven a structure, and He formed you, and made your forms good, and He provided you with good things. That is Allah, your Lord, so blessing from Allah, the Lord of the worlds.
[Al Quran ; 40:64]

Same here

Here you have it, another mother of all slams which should dunk the confused Muslims and translators along with their followers from among the confused kafirs, like sky of FFI and his pals

[img]http://free-islam.com/extraimages/slamdunk.gif[/img # 56

Here is a goon replying to the above:

expozIslam wrote:
which makes it even worse. What was wrong with your arabic when you translated it first time and mind you, you repeated the same thing in 3 or more places. One can understand a mistake once, twice but 3 times. That itself says a lot. keep lying to yourself and wasting your time banging your head to a satan.

What filthy retarded punk you are, MY DRAFT translation is called draft you stupid, i.e. it is full of mistakes, I already edited it thousands of times you manipulated

Now let me put the final nail in your coffin

Let's look at the possibilities to the words Tabarak Allah:

Certainly Allah did not tell us who is being blessed, therefore it can be any of the followings:

1) Others
2) Himself

Now, you have no argumenet to refute the others, so your only Tom and Jerry argument that Allah is blessing Himself

so what, you confused punk?

He is blessing Hmself

So keep it itchy in your coffin, or do you prefer to be cremeted? I guess you should get cremeted so you get used to the fire

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Wed 23 Sep, 2009 4:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
Post Posted:
Fri 17 Jul, 2009 7:18 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Time for another slam dunk

The fools of FFI say, if Allah said that "He is the best of creators", then He means that there are other creators with Him

Hahahahahaha, this is what you get at best from the dumb ignorant bums of FFI

They do not know that the word Khalaqa is not really exclusive to God

as I said I can create a car, a TV, a poem, and even anyone can create a lie, let's have a look at this verse:

إِنَّمَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ أَوْثَانًا وَتَخْلُقُونَ إِفْكًا ۚ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ تَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ لَا يَمْلِكُونَ لَكُمْ رِزْقًا فَابْتَغُوا عِنْدَ اللَّهِ الرِّزْقَ وَاعْبُدُوهُ وَاشْكُرُوا لَهُ ۖ إِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ (17)
You only worship, other than Allah, idols, and you create a lie; indeed, those whom you worship other than Allah do not possess for you a provision. So seek from the Allah the provision, and worship Him, and give thanks to Him, to Him you will be returned.
[Al Quran ; 29:17]

-> See goons: وَتَخْلُقُونَ إِفْكًا , Wa Takhliqoon Ifka, i.e. and you create a lie

Another goon has been slammed

Fri 17 Jul, 2009 8:24 am
shindeiru
Knight
Knight

Faith:

blank.gif

hey bro,

let me know what you think of this. the end of 4:25 tells us that to marry malakat ayman is for those who cannot keep chaste and cannot find a free woman, and that to abstain is better. why does the verse discourage such union
Post Posted:
Sat 18 Jul, 2009 7:46 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

shindeiru wrote:
hey bro,

let me know what you think of this. the end of 4:25 tells us that to marry malakat ayman is for those who cannot keep chaste and cannot find a free woman, and that to abstain is better. why does the verse discourage such union

Hey matey

I think the answer may be according to this logic

The words used are "Wa In Tasbiro", i.e. 'And if you be patient", i.e. in case they cannot afford marrying a free woman, as well they have no Ma Malakat Ayman. It is not like any believer is capable enough to have Ma Malakat Ayman, yet he might be capable while having no Ma Malakat Ayman, most likely that a man who cannot afford marriage of a protected woman, will not be able to offer protection to Ma Malakat Ayman

Sort of marrying a protected woman costs more than marrying from Ma Malakat Ayman

Let me know what you think

Salam

Sat 18 Jul, 2009 8:00 am
shindeiru
Knight
Knight

Faith:

blank.gif

there seems to be a problem when i want to post something longer than a few sentences so im gonna break my post in several

the way i understand 4:25 is the following.

a poor believer who by definition cannot afford a malakat ayman wants to marry. but he cannot afford a muhsana either so he is given the option to marry a malakat ayman (who is not his) by asking the permission of her guardian.

i read in some tafsir

she is still under her guardian's authority after marrying so its like she's torn between two men. i find no other logical reason
Post Posted:
Sat 18 Jul, 2009 8:47 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

shindeiru wrote:
there seems to be a problem when i want to post something longer than a few sentences so im gonna break my post in several

There is a limit on how long the post is, but we all should be the same, so I will restart the server just in case and let me know, and yes I noticed that you tested a comment with some letters then deleted it,

I actually added two servers to the network to scale it up, but I am still working on the configuration, but better to resatrt the server, so do not post anything yet in about 3 to 5 minutes

Sat 18 Jul, 2009 8:57 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

shindeiru wrote:
the way i understand 4:25 is the following.

a poor believer who by definition cannot afford a malakat ayman wants to marry. but he cannot afford a muhsana either so he is given the option to marry a malakat ayman (who is not his) by asking the permission of her guardian.

Your understanidng is certainly valid, in fact I thought about the same exact point, are we allowed to marry only from our own Ma Malakat Ayman, or form the others as well?, and I think that the logical answer is from all of them regardless who is their guardian, however first priority is from yours

Sat 18 Jul, 2009 8:58 am
shindeiru
Knight
Knight

Faith:

blank.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
most likely that a man who cannot afford marriage of a protected woman, will not be able to offer protection to Ma Malakat Ayman

i agree with this, it should explain why the quran, although allowing a poor man to marry malakat ayman states that it is better for him to abstain because at the end he will not be able to provide so well even for a malakat ayman especially if he has kids with her
Post Posted:
Sat 18 Jul, 2009 9:00 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

shindeiru wrote:
she is still under her guardian's authority after marrying so its like she's torn between two men. i find no other logical reason

This is ridiculous of course,

I believe the main guardian whould have priority in marrying of his own, however if he does not want to marry any of his own, and others want to do it, then that's it, the others can marry her and she will become his legal wife and has nothing to do with her first guardian any more

And as we understood together, only her previous status is kept known in case that she commits Fahisha, and in that case only half the punishment would apply to her.

Certainly she will have nothing to do with her original guardian any more, this is because she sought protection through another man. i.e. she is now protected but only her previous staus kept known

Can you please stop posting until I start the server because you should be able to post long posts

Cheers

Sat 18 Jul, 2009 9:03 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

shindeiru wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
most likely that a man who cannot afford marriage of a protected woman, will not be able to offer protection to Ma Malakat Ayman

i agree with this, it should explain why the quran, although allowing a poor man to marry malakat ayman states that it is better for him to abstain because at the end he will not be able to provide so well even for a malakat ayman especially if he has kids with her

Very cool and logical indeed

this is the flexability of the words of Allah, all heading for one objective, the wellfare and care of society being in this life or the hearafter

Cheers

Sat 18 Jul, 2009 9:04 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Can you try now brother shindu?

a comment may take about 10 full pages of a word document without the need to break it

I advice you to logout, close all broswer sessions, delete cookies and all cached internet files then logon again,

I have modified your account a bit, made your quota the highest, and ticked the boxes of receiving a notification when you get a PM or one adds a comment to any thread that you are part of, i.e. from now on you should receive notifications in your email

It may be tagged with spam as my spam filter in here is very restrict with mail IN/OUT on my exchange mail server

Let me know

Salam

Sat 18 Jul, 2009 9:14 am
shindeiru
Knight
Knight

Faith:

blank.gif

still not working bro. i deleted cookies and restarted. ill try again later
Sat 18 Jul, 2009 9:35 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

shindeiru wrote:
still not working bro. i deleted cookies and restarted. ill try again later

This very strange man, I will try with a testing account and see

Sat 18 Jul, 2009 11:22 am
ArcadeCafe

Faith:

blank.gif

It seems working mate

I have a feeling that your browser is hijacked by some malware try to scan your computer online with trend micro

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/au/

Let me know

Ahmed
Post Posted:
Sat 18 Jul, 2009 11:25 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

Time for another Quran lesson despite that I am very limited on time to write this long comment, but it became incumbent upon me to reply, mainly to look for the truth behind the Quran Arabic words, and generally to slam dunk those from among my enemy who doubt my Arabic language knowledge.

Let me recap the story in brief so those who did not read it can catch it from here:

A goon on FFI named skynightblaze , whom I actually like and possibly consider him like a young brother in humanity or even a son (I know that he mocks my religion in clear cut stubbornness but I believe his reckless actions are due to his age and his self pride and ego, possibly when I was at his age I was more stubborn and self confident than him, later on as years passed slowly, I realized well how reckless human can be at such young age of life, no exception). The bottom line is, as long as he does not exceed the limits by not mocking Allah or any of His prophets in any dialogue with me, I will continue to reply to him if he seeks the knowledge that I have gained in such subject of religion and Arabic language.

So the goon raised a thread on FFI titled: Who is blessing Allah?

His argument was simple and concise according to the translation he is using, as follow:

Your Guardian-Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six days, and is firmly established on the throne (of authority): He draweth the night as a veil o'er the day, each seeking the other in rapid succession: He created the sun, the moon, and the stars, (all) governed by laws under His command. Is it not His to create and to govern? Blessed be Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds!

Then We made the sperm into a clot of congealed blood; then of that clot We made a (foetus) lump; then we made out of that lump bones and clothed the bones with flesh; then we developed out of it another creature. So blessed be Allah, the best to create!

Both these verses say Blessed be Allah. A person gets blessed from a higher authority. Since Allah is being said to be blessed who is blessing Allah?

To be honest, his thread took me by surprise, I like to see new arguments instead of the repeated, boring and out of date crap that is parroted everyday on FFI, the surprise is simply that I expected that I should know the answer quickly because I am currently in the process of translating the Quran and almost finished 90% of the first draft as many of you know, but when I looked at his argument, I needed to look again at the verses slowly, somehow I sensed that something might be wrong, and indeed, I was stumped with the word Tabaraak during my translation as I did with many other words, however I just used the word ?????????????????????¢??blessed?????????????????????¢?? for now as I have to keep going then keep thinking about these word as I proceed and see other examples of their use in the Quran, then if I mange to find another and better English word, I go back to all these verses where a specific word appeared and edit it according to the current choice that I settled on, there is nothing that I am hiding, all my Quran translation comments show how many edits I did and when was the last time of editing, information that I can easily hide if I want.

Others must realize that my translation is unique even in the way it is done; one of the objectives is to leave no room for anyone who use the words of Allah to serve their own desires and wishful thinking. Some may say that I am doing the same by making the words suiting my own desires. I say it cannot be the case because I refer to all other verses where the word or any of its forms is used in the Quran. Yet some may say, but those whom I accuse of interpreting the Quran according to their desires do the same by bringing other Quran verses to support their arguments, I say no, they do not bring ALL verses, they only bring the ones that serve or may be compatible with the idea they came up with, like the Iranian woman in her Sublime Quran translation when she interpreted the word Daraba as to stay away from, or Free Minds in their The Message translation, or Rashad Khalifah in his translation, the examples are many.

My translation is designed with the aim to leave no room for all these Muslim people (and also the kafirs) to manipulate the Arabic words according to any wishful thiinking that they might have.

The most important problem I have is this, I cannot do this in one go, yet I am planning to do it in two, the least number possible, which I think may not be enough, however I will work harder in the second go while gathering information from all sources as much as I can to prefect my translation before final release inshaallah.

Based on sky argument and my instinct after reading the Arabic verses and my knowledge of the language, I decided to change my draft translation to suit the meaning that I managed to get from the word in question after quite some thinking, then presented the refute using my new understanding to the word Tabaraak, and as you have seen, I was quickly attacked by some tards like expose and mental, despite that I play my game with absolutely open cards, I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE, it is not like I will fear you goons more than I will fear my Lord, so I manipulate His words, it does not make sense and you should know that I fear Him the most while I fear no human on earth.

My new argument in reply to sky argument was simply, the word Tabaraak is a verb to sort of mean Blessing from and not Blessed, sky replied back that no translator did it so, why I say so?

The issue of no translator did it so is not important at all to my translation, I am following myself not them. And even if all Muslims disagree with something that I supported hard enough from the Quran, I will still follow myself and not follow them.

Brother Fudgy came with his input that the word should mean sort of ?????????????????????¢??Holy, Praised, etc etc?????????????????????¢??????????????????????

I agreed with brother Fudgy that he may be right and ended my participation in the debate by stating that we now have 3 possibilities:

1) Allah is blessing others (Ahmed understanding)
2) Allah is praised by others (Fudgy understanding)
3) Allah is praising Himself (Many hadith worshippers understanding)

Then I left the thread. However sky PMed me and asked me to honestly state if Fudgy is right or wrong, so here is my PM reply to sky:

Ahmed replied to sky on PM:

To be honest, I don't know, however and with total honesty, my possible understanding is the most plausible so far, but I didn't want to debate it with him so the people in here (Muslim or not) do not think that I'm an arrogant who bully all who disagree with him

Anyway, I really answered you honestly and I lean to take it as blessing from Allah, i.e. Allah is the one who is blessing,

I will confirm that when I go through all the occurrences of the word and its variations in the Quran, I added that to things to do

Salam

So this is what this long comment is all about, I decided to go through all occurrences in the Quran to see what the word Tabaraak really means, but before I do that, let me start with some basic Arabic language stuff:

The root of the word is: برك , Ba Ra Ka, which should also represent the past tense of the word, however this three letters word past tense verb is actually never used between the Arabs (I don?????????????????????¢??t Know why), rather another 4 letters word verb of: بارك , Baraak, Blessed as in past tense.

For example: God Baraak Jesus I.e. God blessed Jesus

Therefore, the human name Baraak is technically WRONG, because if we consider that blessing is an action that is only performed by God, then it does not mean that the one named Baraak is blessed, rather it means that the person named as such is the one who is blessing someone else.

An example from the Quran is this verse:

And We made the people who were oppressed to inherit the easts of the land and its wests, which We had blessed; and the good word of your Lord was fulfilled for the children of Israel because of how they acted patiently; and We destroyed what Pharaoh and his people were fabricating and what they were building.

7:137 واورثنا القوم الذين كانوا يستضعفون مشارق الارض ومغاربها التي باركنا فيها وتمت كلمة ربك الحسني علي بني اسرائيل بما صبروا ودمرنا ما كان يصنع فرعون وقومه وما كانوا يعرشون

-> See: باركنا فيها , Baraakna Fiha, i.e. which We had blessed

The word Baraak as used above is a VERB, I.E.

Allah Baraak the earth, i.e. Allah blessed the earth

Before I continue explaining the word use as a VERB as seen above, I would like to firstly finish the explanation of the word use as a NOUN:

The most common use of a noun variation of the word between the Arabs is the word مبروك , Mabrook, which is on the wazn, مفعول, Maf?????????????????????¢??ool, i.e. the action of blessing is being done upon someone or upon an event.

For example, in a wedding party, all those who are invited MUST tell the pride, groom and their families, Mabrook, i.e. being blessed, i.e. The wedding is blessed

Simply it is used commonly to congratulate others when they go through any sort of success or achieving anything. Sort of, because of the blessing by God, these people managed to achieve such success. So we congratulate them on it by saying Mabrook, i.e. what happen to you is blessing sent to you from God that you should be proud of.

The Quran however uses another noun of the word to refer to the same meaning of being blessed, which is the proper one to use instead of Mabrook, at least for easier pronunciation. The word is:

مبارك , Mubarak, i.e. being blessed, I am sure you know this word because it is the surname of the Egyptian president Hosny Mubarak, which is certainly a proper human name, i.e. the person named as such is being blessed, unlike the illogical name Baraak

Here is all the verses in the Quran for the above word مبارك , Mubarak:

And this is a Book We have sent down, (which is) blessed; therefore follow it and fear (Allah) so that you may receive mercy.

6:155 وهذا كتاب انزلناه مبارك فاتبعوه واتقوا لعلكم ترحمون

-> See, the Quran that was sent down by Allah is also blessed by Allah: هذا كتاب انزلناه مبارك فاتبعوه , Haza Kitab Inzalnah MUBARAK Fa Itabiooh, i.e. this is a Book We have sent down, (which is) blessed; therefore follow it.

Therefore, if the translators want to translate the word Tabaraak as Blessed if it really means so, then the Arabic word should be Mubarak and not Tabaraak

i.e. Mubarak Allah, instead of Tabaraak Allah, which is not the case of course, the examples of the word Mubarak in the Quran are many, and we are going to go through all of them, no skipping:

Here is an identical example:

And this is a Book We have sent down, (which is) blessed, verifying that which is before it, and that you may warn the mother of the villages and those around it; and those who believe in the hereafter believe in it (the Quran), and they are over their prayer maintaining.

6:92 وهذا كتاب انزلناه مبارك مصدق الذي بين يديه ولتنذر ام القري ومن حولها والذين يؤمنون بالاخرة يؤمنون به وهم علي صلاتهم يحافظون

-> See: هذا كتاب انزلناه مبارك , Haza Kitab Inzalnah MUBARAK , i.e. this is a book We have sent down, (which is) blessed,

Same argument before applies: if the translators want to translate the word Tabaraak as Blessed if it really means so, then the Arabic word should be Mubarak and not Tabaraak
Another identical example:

A book which We have sent down to you, blessed so that they may ponder over its signs, and that those who possess minds remember.

38:29 كتاب انزلناه اليك مبارك ليدبروا اياته وليتذكر اولوا الالباب

-> See: كتاب انزلناه اليك مبارك ليدبروا اياته , Kitab Inzalnah Ilyak MUBARAK Li Yaddabro Ayatah , i.e. A book which We have sent down to you, blessed so that they may ponder over its signs,

Same argument against all translators applies.

Another similar example is this:

And this is a blessed reminder which We have sent down; will you then be towards it deniers?

21:50 وهذا ذكر مبارك انزلناه افانتم له منكرون

-> See: هذا ذكر مبارك انزلناه , Haza Kitab MUBARAK Inzalnah, i.e. this is a blessed reminder which We have sent down.

Same argument against the translators applies, if Tabaraak is noun and means blessed, then the verse above should be as follow:

هذا ذكر تبارك انزلناه ?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦.

Pronounced as follow: Haza Zikr Tabaraak Anzalnah, again it is not the case with the real text.

The word: مبارك , Mubarak is, noun, singular and masculine, but it can also be written as: مباركا , Mubaraka, the meaning should be the exact same, i.e. being blessed, just an Alif has been added at the end, but it is still noun, singular and masculine, here is all the verses in the Quran for the word Mubaraka:

The first house appointed for the people is the one at Bekka, blessed and a guidance for the creatures.

3:96 ان اول بيت وضع للناس للذي ببكه مباركا وهدى للعالمين

-> See how the house of Allah is Mubaraka: اول بيت وضع للناس للذي ببكه مباركا , Awal Bayt Wudea Li Alnas Li Alza Bi Bakkah MUBARAKA, i.e. The first house appointed for the people is the one at Bekka, blessed,

Same argument applies. So far, we have read the followings are Mubarak, i.e. Blessed by Allah:

1- The Quran
2- The first house of Allah in Bekka

Here is different entity that was blessed by Allah:

And He has made me blessed wherever I may be, and He has enjoined upon me prayer and zakah as long as I am alive;

19:31 وجعلني مباركا اين ما كنت واوصاني بالصلاة والزكاة ما دمت حيا

-> See, how Jesus said that he was made Mubarak, i.e. made blessed by Allah: وجعلني مباركا اين ما كنت , Wa Jalani MUBARAKA Ayn Ma Kunt, i.e. And He has made me blessed wherever I may be.

So we have, the Quran, the Kabba and Jesus being Mubarak by Allah, i.e. all are blessed by Allah.

When Nuh and his companions were in the Ark, this is what Nuh was commanded to say when calling upon Allah:

And say: O my Lord! Make me to land at a blessed landing, and You are the best of those who bring to land.

23:29 وقل رب انزلني منزلا مباركا وانت خير المنزلين

-> See: وقل رب انزلني منزلا مباركا , Wa Qul Rab Anzilni Mazala MUBARAKA , i.e. And say: O my Lord! Make me to land at a blessed landing

See, even the action of a ship reaching shore has to be blessed by Allah to happen, i.e. has to be Mubaraka, and not Tabaraak

Even the rain that is sent down, must be blessed by Allah:

And We send down from the sky blessed water, so We cause to grow thereby gardens and the grain from the harvest.

50:9 ونزلنا من السماء ماء مباركا فانبتنا به جنات وحب الحصيد

-> See: ونزلنا من السماء ماء مباركا , Wa Nazalna Min Alsamaa Ma?????????????????????¢??aa MUBARAKA , i.e. And We send down from the sky blessed water

From all the above, it is clear that the singular masculine noun of the word Ba Ra Ka is, مبارك , Mubarak or مباركا , Mubaraka

For the word to be noun, singular and feminine, it has to be:

مباركة , Mubarakah, i.e. being blessed, i.e. she is blessed.

Here is all the verses where the word was used as such:

Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth; the likeness of His light is as a niche in which is a lamp, the lamp is in a glass, the glass is like a shining planet, lit from a blessed olive-tree, neither eastern nor western, its oil almost gives light even if fire touch it not, light upon light, Allah guides to His light whom He wills, and Allah strikes parables for the people, and Allah of everything is Knowing.

24:35 الله نور السماوات والارض مثل نوره كمشكاة فيها مصباح المصباح في زجاجة الزجاجة كانها كوكب دري يوقد من شجرة مباركة زيتونة لا شرقية ولا غربية يكاد زيتها يضيئ ولو لم تمسسه نار نور علي نور يهدي الله لنوره من يشاء ويضرب الله الامثال للناس والله بكل شئ عليم

-> The verse is talking about a blessed tree, and because the tree is a feminine word in Arabic, then we must use Mubarakah, see: شجرة مباركة , Shajarah MUBARAKAH, i.e. a blessed tree.

There is no blame upon the blind (human), nor is there blame upon the lame, nor is there blame upon the sick, nor upon yourselves if you eat from your houses, or the houses of your fathers or the houses of your mothers, or the houses of your brothers, or the houses of your sisters, or the houses of the brothers of your fathers, or the houses of the sisters of your fathers, or the houses of your mothers' brothers, or the houses of the sisters of your mothers, or what you possess its keys, or (from the houses of) your friend. There is no blame upon you that you eat together or separately. And when you enter houses, then greet yourselves with a greeting from Allah, blessed and good; thus does Allah explain to you the signs that you may understand.

24:61 ليس علي الاعمي حرج ولا علي الاعرج حرج ولا علي المريض حرج ولا علي انفسكم ان تاكلوا من بيوتكم او بيوت ابائكم او بيوت امهاتكم او بيوت اخوانكم او بيوت اخواتكم او بيوت اعمامكم او بيوت عماتكم او بيوت اخوالكم او بيوت خالاتكم او ما ملكتم مفاتحه او صديقكم ليس عليكم جناح ان تاكلوا جميعا او اشتاتا فاذا دخلتم بيوتا فسلموا علي انفسكم تحية من عند الله مباركة طيبة كذلك يبين الله لكم الايات لعلكم تعقلون

-> The verse is talking about a blessed greeting, and because the greeting is a feminine word in Arabic, then we must use Mubarakah, see: تحية من عند الله مباركة , Tahayah Min Ind Allah MUBARAKAH, i.e. a greeting from Allah, blessed.

And when he came to it, he was called from the right bank of the valley, in the blessed spot of the tree: O Musa! Indeed, I am Allah, the Lord of the worlds.

28:30 فلما اتاها نودي من شاطئ الواد الايمن في البقعة المباركة من الشجرة ان يا موسي اني انا الله رب العالمين

-> The verse is talking about a blessed spot of land, and because the spot of land is a feminine word in Arabic, then we must use Mubarakah, see: البقعة المباركة , Albuqaa AL MUBARAKAH, i.e. the blessed spot .

Indeed, We sent it down on a blessed night; indeed, We are Warners.

44:3 انا انزلناه في ليلة مباركة انا كنا منذرين

-> The verse is talking about a blessed night (when the Quran was sent down), and because the night is a feminine word in Arabic, then we must use Mubarakah, see: ليلة مباركة , Laylah MUBARAKAH, i.e. a blessed night.

All the above masculine and feminine examples of the use of the word as a noun, mean that a thing is being blessed. There is also another noun, which is the word to refer to the blessings itself not the things that are blessed. The Arabic word for the noun blessing is: بركة which is feminine and singular, however the Quran never used it in singular form, due to the logical fact that Allah sends more than one blessing, or the blessings sent by Allah are continues and never stop. What is used in the Quran is its plural: بركات , Barakaat, i.e. Blessings

Here is all the verses where the word used as such:

And if the people of the villages had believed and feared (Allah) We would have certainly opened upon them blessings from the sky and the earth, but they rejected, so We overtook them for what they were earning.

7:96 ولو ان اهل القري امنوا واتقوا لفتحنا عليهم بركات من السماء والارض ولكن كذبوا فاخذناهم بما كانوا يكسبون

-> The verse is talking about the blessings the may be sent by Allah if the people of the villages believe and fear Him, see: لفتحنا عليهم بركات , Lafatahna Alayhum BARAKAAT, i.e. We would have certainly opened upon them blessings.

It was said: O Nuh! Disembark with peace from Us and blessings upon you and upon nations from among those who are with you, and (other) nations whom We will grant enjoyment, then it will afflict them from Us a painful torture.

11:48 قيل يا نوح اهبط بسلام منا وبركات عليك وعلي امم ممن معك وامم سنمتعهم ثم يمسهم منا عذاب اليم

-> The verse is talking about the blessings that were sent upon Nuh after Allah saved him, see: وبركات عليك وعلي امم ممن معك , Wa BARAKAAT Alayk Wa Ala Umam Maak, i.e. and blessings upon you and upon nations from among those who are with you blessings.

They said: Are you amazed at the command of Allah? The mercy of Allah and His blessings are upon you, O people of the house, indeed, He is Praised, Glorious.

11:73 قالوا اتعجبين من امر الله رحمة الله وبركاته عليكم اهل البيت انه حميد مجيد

-> The verse is talking about the blessings the were sent upon the wife of Ibrahim, see: وبركاته عليكم , Wa BARAKAATuh Alaykum, i.e. and His blessings are upon you.

All the above verses showed the use of the word as a NOUN. All the verses below show the word use as a VERB including the verb Tabaraak. In addition to verse 7:137 which I opened my comment with as an example of the word as a VRRB, here is the rest of the verses where the word was used as a verb:

-- The first variation as a verb is بورك , Borek, i.e. is being blessed, i.e. a verb that is done by Allah upon a thing. This is the only example in the Quran

So when he came to it, he was called: Blessed who is at the fire and around it, and glory be to Allah the Lord or the worlds.

27:8 فلما جاءها نودي ان بورك من في النار ومن حولها وسبحان الله رب العالمين

-> See: بورك من في النار ومن حولها , Borek Man Fi Alnar Wa Man Halaha, Blessed who is at the fire and around it.

-- The second variation as a verb is بارك , Baraak, i.e. Blessed, as a past tense verb, for which I have given one example at the start of this comment, this is the most commonly used word to imply a verb that is being done by Allah, therefore the examples from the Quran are many:

Glory be to Him Who caused His servant to travel at night from the sacred mosque to the distant mosque around which We have blessed, so that We show him of Our signs; indeed, He is the all-Hearing, the all-Seeing.

17:1 سبحان الذي اسري بعبده ليلا من المسجد الحرام الي المسجد الاقصا الذي باركنا حوله لنريه من اياتنا انه هو السميع البصير

-> The verse is talking about the action by Allah of blessing the area around the sacred mosque, see: باركنا حوله , BARAAKna Hawlahu, around which We have blessed.

And We saved him and Lut to the land which We had blessed for the worlds.

21:71 ونجيناه ولوطا الي الارض التي باركنا فيها للعالمين

-> The verse is talking about the action by Allah of blessing a land, see: التي باركنا , Allaty BARAAKna, which We had blessed.

And to Sulaiman, (We subjected) the wind blowing, runs by his command to the land which We had blessed, and We are ever of everything Knowing.

21:81 ولسليمان الريح عاصفة تجري بامره الي الارض التي باركنا فيها وكنا بكل شئ عالمين

-> The verse is talking about the action by Allah of blessing a land, see: التي باركنا , Allaty BARAAKna, which We had blessed.

And We made between them and the villages which We had blessed visible villages, and We determined therein the journey (saying): Travel through them by nights and by days in safety.

34:18 وجعلنا بينهم وبين القري التي باركنا فيها قري ظاهرة وقدرنا فيها السير سيروا فيها ليالي واياما امنين

-> The verse is talking about the action by Allah of blessing a village, see: التي باركنا , Allaty BARAAKna Fiha, which We had blessed.

And We blessed him and Ishaq. And of their descendants is one who is doer of good (deeds), and one who is obviously unjust to himself.

37:113 وباركنا عليه وعلي اسحاق ومن ذريتهما محسن وظالم لنفسه مبين

-> The verse is talking about the action by Allah of blessing Ibrahim and Ishaq, see: وباركنا عليه وعلي اسحاق , Wa BARAAKna Alayhi Wa Ala Ishaq, And We blessed him and Ishaq.

And He made in it mountains above it and He blessed it and made therein its sustenance in four equal days, for (the information of) those who question.

41:10 وجعل فيها رواسي من فوقها وبارك فيها وقدر فيها اقواتها في اربعة ايام سواء للسائلين

-> The verse is talking about the action by Allah of blessing the earth, see: وبارك فيها , Wa Baraak Fiha, and He blessed it.

-- The third and last variation as a verb is تبارك , Tabaraak, i.e. Blessed, as past tense verb, which is almost identical to the second variation but with letter , Ta, let me put the two verbs under each other so you can see the difference:

تبارك , Tabaraak
بارك , Baraak

Both words should absolutely mean the same, i.e. the same action of blessing represented in a past tense verb, the extra Ta in Tabaraak only implies continuity by the action of the verb, the additional Ta should never change the meaning of the verb nor its tense. Let me show you a perfect example from the Quran, an example with a word that is also used to praise Allah:

The word is تعالي , Ta?????????????????????¢??alaa, i.e. Exalted, the word is almost identical as the word تبارك , Tabaraak in the following aspects:

1) The two words are identical concerning wazn, which is تفاعل , Tafa?????????????????????¢??al.
2) Both words are past tense verb.
3) Both words have the extra Ta in front.
4) Both words are used by the traditional Muslims to praise Allah.

Let me now analyze the word تعالي , Ta?????????????????????¢??alaa, i.e. Exalted

The word can also come without the Ta as seen below:
عالي , A?????????????????????¢??alaa, and certainly the meaning should stay the same, i.e Exalted, the word without the Ta may be used in something like Auctions to describe the action by one who raises the bet above others, i.e. exalted above others in winning the auction

Now, when the word with an additional Ta is used as an action (a verb) by Allah, it means that Allah is continuously exalting above any other thing that may exalt, see this compelling verse:

Glory be to Him and exalted He is above what they say by great height.

17:43 سبحانه وتعالي عما يقولون علوا كبيرا

-> See: تعالي عما يقولون علوا كبيرا , Ta?????????????????????¢??alaa Amma Yaquloon Ilwan Kabira, i.e. exalted He is above what they say by great height. , see how the meaning of the word DID NOT CHANGE when used to praise Allah by describing the verb He is doing, being higher above what they say by great height.

That should be the same and exact case with Tabaraak, having the extra Ta in front SHOULD NEVER CHANGE THE MEANING OF THE WORD THAT IT IS PAST TENSE to describe a continues action by Allah of sending His blessings upon whatever, therefore, the following translation should be the most suited to literally describe the Arabic words including the verb Tabaraak:

Indeed your Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six days, then He established Himself above the throne; He caused the night to cover the day, it seeks it slowly; and the sun and the moon and the stars are made subservient by His command; Indeed to Him belongs the creation and the command; blessings from Allah, Lord of the worlds.

7:54 ان ربكم الله الذي خلق السماوات والارض في ستة ايام ثم استوي علي العرش يغشي الليل النهار يطلبه حثيثا والشمس والقمر والنجوم مسخرات بامره الا له الخلق والامر تبارك الله رب العالمين

-> See, after Allah listed some of His blessings upon us, He said: تبارك الله رب العالمين , TABARAAK Allah Rab Alalameen, blessings from Allah, Lord of the worlds. , this is the best English words I reached after some deep thinking, simply the words is describing the action of sending the blessings of Allah. Is the sentence a praise to Allah?, of course it is, because it is stating such action of sending His blessings which is can only done by Him, therefore it is praising Allah at the same time, the bottom like is, we don?????????????????????¢??t need to change its meaning from ?????????????????????¢??Bless?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? to anything else to imply praising as the sentence on its literal meaning is enough of a praise to the Lord Who is continuously sending His blessings.

Then We made the drop a clinging (fertilized) egg, then We made the clinging (fertilized) egg a lump of flesh, then We made the lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, then We developed him into another creation, so blessings from Allah, the best of the creators.

23:14 ثم خلقنا النطفة علقة فخلقنا العلقة مضغة فخلقنا المضغة عظاما فكسونا العظام لحما ثم انشاناه خلقا اخر فتبارك الله احسن الخالقين

-> See again, after Allah listed some of His blessings upon us, He said: تبارك الله احسن الخالقين , Fa TABARAAK Allah Ahsan Alkhaliqeen, blessings from Allah, the best of the creators.

Blessings from the One Who sent down the criterion upon His servant that he may be to the ones who know a warner.

25:1 تبارك الذي نزل الفرقان علي عبده ليكون للعالمين نذيرا

-> See in this verse, Allah listed one of His blessings upon us after He said: تبارك الذي , TABARAAK Allazy, Blessings from the One , and one of these blessings is: Who sent down the criterion upon His servant that he may be to the ones who know a warner.

I believe it will be much better to translate it as this:

Blessings (sent) from the One

Adding the virtual word ?????????????????????¢??(sent)?????????????????????¢?? after blessings should indicate the status of the word as a VERB

Blessings from the One Who, if He willed, would have made for you better than that, gardens beneath which the rivers flow, and He will make for you palaces.

25:10 تبارك الذي ان شاء جعل لك خيرا من ذلك جنات تجري من تحتها الانهار ويجعل لك قصورا

-> Even if Allah did not give us real examples of such blessings in any verse where He says Tabaraak, the meaning should stay the same without explicitly knowing what real blessings that is sent because logically speaking all blessings are sent from Him, yet the above verse is listing for us some possible blessings with which Allah may bless anyone, See: تبارك الذي ان شاء , TABARAAK Allazy In Shaa, Blessings from the One Who, if He willed, , and here is the list of the possible blessings in the future (from our perspective: would have made for you better than that, gardens beneath which the rivers flow, and He will make for you palaces. Certainly if any one of us have gardens and palaces, the rest of us must describe him as being blessed.

Blessings from the One Who made in the sky constellations, and made therein a lamp and a luminous moon.

25:61 تبارك الذي جعل في السماء بروجا وجعل فيها سراجا وقمرا منيرا

-> Here is another example: تبارك الذي , TABARAAK Allazy, Blessings from the One And here is another list of the blessings that Allah made for us: Who made in the sky constellations, and made therein a lamp and a luminous moon.

It is Allah Who made the earth for you a settlement, and the heaven a structure, and He formed you, and made your forms good, and He provided you with good things. That is Allah, your Lord, so blessings from Allah, the Lord of the worlds.

40:64 الله الذي جعل لكم الارض قرارا والسماء بناء وصوركم فاحسن صوركم ورزقكم من الطيبات ذلكم الله ربكم فتبارك الله رب العالمين

-> Another example for the same verb Tabaraak: تبارك الله رب العالمين , TABARAAK Allah Rab Alalameen, blessings from Allah, the Lord of the worlds. And before that we can clearly read another list of such blessings: It is Allah Who made the earth for you a settlement, and the heaven a structure, and He formed you, and made your forms good, and He provided you with good things.

And blessings from the One to Whom belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and what is between them, and with Him is the knowledge of the hour, and to Him you will be returned.

43:85 وتبارك الذي له ملك السماوات والارض وما بينهما وعنده علم الساعة واليه ترجعون

-> Another example: تبارك الذي , TABARAAK Allazy, blessings from the One The following list can be arguably

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Mon 20 Jul, 2009 6:44 pm; edited 8 times in total
Post Posted:
Sun 19 Jul, 2009 11:04 pm