You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - www.challenge2islam.wetpaint.com
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information www.challenge2islam.wetpaint.com

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Hadith & Sunnah  Goto page Previous  1, 2 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
BMZ

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

letstalk wrote:
Yes I do remember I asked a question. But where is the answer? Does your Islam also say "Believe in all the brag resulting from BMZ's intellectual wanking."? That these letters were there to draw those people's attention is not written anywhere in the Quran. You lose.

Then, why did you ask? If you ask, you must listen.

It is not necessary. I have told you and that is more than enough.

Have you read and understood Qur'aan in Arabic or do you read it with the help of various translations in English?

BMZ
Post Posted:
Sat 01 Aug, 2009 4:44 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
letstalk

Faith:

Confused Phewww!!! Not your fault, perhaps. You are suffering from the most chronic of all diseases ever known called "Islam".

Get well soon

So long
Post Posted:
Sat 01 Aug, 2009 5:17 am
Rigel
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

india.gif

letstalk wrote:
1. What I have posted is the initiation of "one argument" not a thousand.

2. Quran says in Surah 54, verse 17 that it is easy to understand. (also in Surah 19, verse 97 - without the word "zikr" Wink )

3. To Rigel: I am supposed to debate against Baghat. Would you like to kindly see the way out?

RK, who said Ahmed will be debating you, he will rape you of your words, heres an advise to you; Run Away!
Post Posted:
Sat 01 Aug, 2009 5:58 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

Rigel wrote:
letstalk wrote:
1. What I have posted is the initiation of "one argument" not a thousand.

2. Quran says in Surah 54, verse 17 that it is easy to understand. (also in Surah 19, verse 97 - without the word "zikr" Wink )

3. To Rigel: I am supposed to debate against Baghat. Would you like to kindly see the way out?

RK, who said Ahmed will be debating you, he will rape you of your words, heres an advise to you; Run Away!

That is indeed a good advice. lol!

Salaams
Post Posted:
Sat 01 Aug, 2009 1:01 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

letstalk wrote:
Confused Phewww!!! Not your fault, perhaps. You are suffering from the most chronic of all diseases ever known called "Islam".

Get well soon

So long

You sound like Ali Sina's student. Laughing
Post Posted:
Sat 01 Aug, 2009 1:03 pm
parvez_mushtaq
Pawn
Pawn

Zodiac: Cancer

india.gif

letstalk wrote:

Get well soon

So long

salams

dear rajesh
i told you before itself and i am reminding you
any hindu in this world does not have a right to talk about Islam or Muslims
i gave you lots of reasons for this on ffi
you never answered me their
i hope you answer me here
pl answer me why still hindu are behaving like animals

with regards

Mushtaq
Post Posted:
Mon 03 Aug, 2009 8:59 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

parvez_mushtaq wrote:
letstalk wrote:

Get well soon

So long

salams

dear rajesh
i told you before itself and i am reminding you
any hindu in this world does not have a right to talk about Islam or Muslims
i gave you lots of reasons for this on ffi
you never answered me their
i hope you answer me here
pl answer me why still hindu are behaving like animals

with regards

Mushtaq

Hello, Mushtaq

I have not seen posters like Rajesh Kumar answering anything.

In fact, instead of teaching and explaining to them, we should ask them more questions. lol!

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Tue 04 Aug, 2009 7:02 pm
parvez_mushtaq
Pawn
Pawn

Zodiac: Cancer

india.gif

Quote:
Hello, Mushtaq

I have not seen posters like Rajesh Kumar answering anything.

In fact, instead of teaching and explaining to them, we should ask them more questions. lol!

Salaams
BMZ

salams

i visited his site when i saw him first in ffi
i just scanned through it by its page
i was really surprised to read this follwing lines

Aryavratt I pity you Muhammadan 0 Jun 27 2009, 5:15 AM EDT by Aryavratt

Thread started: Jun 27 2009, 5:15 AM EDT Watch
Muhammadan, we Hindus have the responsibilty of showing you arab slaves the right path and take you away from ev

i read just this line and nothing else
then i came back to ffi and exposed his faith .

Hidden: 
expozIslam wrote:people blinded by hatred cannot see the truth when it is staring them in their face.

Hatred , woow , Look here
hindus teaching love
I think this must be worst days of ffi
I called hindus as superior animals
I don?????????????????????¢??t have any regrets
Lets see this religion called Hinduism

Muslims are not allowed in hindu home, leave of Muslims even hindus themselves don?????????????????????¢??t allow hindus in their own house,
As a matter of fact they even don?????????????????????¢??t allow hindus in their temples itself
I had a bramin friend in my school days , I was not welcomed into his house .if at all I enter his house , they used to wash their house cos I am impure, amazing love for humanity , isn?????????????????????¢??t .
dhram brast ho jay a ga (idiots , hindus) and quran says
and as a Muslim I believe in this verse

Surah: 49 Aya: 13

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

And they I am a hater and one who condones untoucability is a lover of humanity

Beautiful justice indeed !

lets look at their poojas

my friend completed his godown with all modern amenities
and the way he did was amazing
there is no hindu on the earth who build his house or godown without VASTU
so he build his godown as per perfect VASTU as instructed by a poojari
after completion of the building , he called a another poojri who is bigger than the previous one
and this poojari ,at the entrance it self poojari screamed ?????????????????????¢??you will get ruined to dust here?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? and he suggested him to rebuild his godown and that idiot hindu rebuilt it almost 25% of it
ok
the building was completed again
one more pooja started
it don?????????????????????¢??t know the name of that stupid pooja
it was done at 3 A.M
the beauty of that pooja was , they brought a cow giving some thing so that it should shit (what a stupid religion) but the cow did not entered that godown so they beat it hard .poor cow got up and went to the place where they wanted it to shit
my friend was happy
the reason was , pooajri told him the quantity of dung was huge and so he will gain lots of money
see the economics of these idiots
and I BET OUR FRIEND MR.RAJESH WITH HIS FAMILY WOULD HAVE EVEN ROLLED IN THE COW DUNG ON THE INAUGURATION OF HIS WEB SITE

COW DUNG IS PROPORTIONAL TO PROFITS

I will tell you few more things about their stupid mentality
One of my hindu friend considered his third son was inauspicious as per the advice of some poojari so he never wants his son to appear when ever he goes out to work .he orders his wife to tie him down when ever he leaves to his office

One more story on the same line (poojari again)
My neighbor always wants his wife to come with a smiling face at the entrance when ever he leaves to office
And that lady smile like a stupid daily at the entrance

What an intelligent people they are
I don?????????????????????¢??t know what that little boy did as well as how come that women smile will make his day good
They have poojari?????????????????????¢??s saying in every thing
Their stupid vastu,poojas and their beliefs
These things are affecting people, them as well as those who are around them for example that little boy , cow as well as that woman

These things make me to remember about
One more stupid thing I want to mention here is ravoo kalaam and savvai dhosaham
Ravoo kaalaam is the time when hindu don?????????????????????¢??t even shit
And women with savvai dhosham will not get married easily

These things make me to remember about this verse in quran

Surah: 2 Aya: 189
They ask you, [O Muhammad], about the new moons. Say, "They are measurements of time for the people and for Hajj." And it is not righteousness to enter houses from the back, but righteousness is [in] one who fears Allah. And enter houses from their doors. And fear Allah that you may succeed.

And btw , they have poojs for mew moon and no moon as well
There are lots many
I am thinking of starting a forum like this to discuss there idiotic beliefs

One more problem is dowry
I think I don?????????????????????¢??t have to talk about dowry system among hindus
Father of a female will be on roads when he make the marriage of his daughter
Anyway let?????????????????????¢??s have a glimpse

See this news

http://www.hinduonnet.com/mag/2007/07/1 ... 040300.htm

and how many women were/are burnt alive by their husbands for dowry

Now once again let?????????????????????¢??s see about poojaris role in hindu?????????????????????¢??s life

As per the instruction of swamiji , this idiots even kill and rape their children
You will find lots of this news in Indian news papers
Almost you will read atleast two such cases per month

http://nitwitnastik.wordpress.com/2009/ ... rosperity/

http://khanmudasser.wordpress.com/2009/ ... %E2%80%99/

http://forums.islamicawakening.com/poli ... dol-5.html

After reading this links pl read this following verse form quran

Surah: 6 Aya: 137
And likewise, to many of the polytheists their partners have made [to seem] pleasing the killing of their children in order to bring about their destruction and to cover them with confusion in their religion. And if Allah had willed, they would not have done so. So leave them and that which they invent.

Surah: 6 Aya: 140
Those will have lost who killed their children in foolishness without knowledge and prohibited what Allah had provided for them, inventing untruth about Allah . They have gone astray and were not [rightly] guided.

Surah: 6 Aya: 151
Say, "Come, I will recite what your Lord has prohibited to you. [He commands] that you not associate anything with Him, and to parents, good treatment, and do not kill your children out of poverty; We will provide for you and them. And do not approach immoralities - what is apparent of them and what is concealed. And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed] except by [legal] right. This has He instructed you that you may use reason."

Surah: 17 Aya: 31

And do not kill your children for fear of poverty. We provide for them and for you. Indeed, their killing is ever a great sin

Surah: 60 Aya: 12
O Prophet, when the believing women come to you pledging to you that they will not associate anything with Allah , nor will they steal, nor will they commit unlawful sexual intercourse, nor will they kill their children, nor will they bring forth a slander they have invented between their arms and legs, nor will they disobey you in what is right - then accept their pledge and ask forgiveness for them of Allah . Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Lets look one more interesting (people having heart problems pl avoid watching this) thing about these idiots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdV2hO3a ... re=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgXeyBIh ... re=channel

If you Why this ppl are doing all this non-sense
The answer is MONEY
Just money
They want money
Lots of money
And they believe by doing this non-sense they will get lots of money from GOD
What they don?????????????????????¢??t know is just having faith in ALLAH alone and performing just two rakas tahjajjud or naflh or even in farz salah ALLAH can provide and solve all their problems

Surah: 2 Aya: 195

And spend in the way of Allah and do not throw [yourselves] with your [own] hands into destruction [by refraining]. And do good; indeed, Allah loves the doers of good.

One more ayah

2:286

لَا يُكَلِّفُ اللَّهُ نَفْسًا إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَعَلَيْهَا مَا اكْتَسَبَتْ رَبَّنَا لَا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلَا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلَا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لَا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلَانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ

Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. "Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people."

Now the question is ,are this people are humans

If you say it is perfectly normal to believe in vastu Or to think my own kids are inauspicious or making wife to smile like a idiot or making wife to take bath nakedly in public or to rape daughters or to accept dowry or to burnt women alive or to Piercing my body is human then I apologies for calling them superior animals

my suggestion to hindus is

Surah: 7 Aya: 172

And [mention] when your Lord took from the children of Adam - from their loins - their descendants and made them testify of themselves, [saying to them], "Am I not your Lord?" They said, "Yes, we have testified." [This] - lest you should say on the day of Resurrection, "Indeed, we were of this unaware."

Surah: 7 Aya: 173

Or [lest] you say, "It was only that our fathers associated [others in worship] with Allah before, and we were but descendants after them. Then would You destroy us for what the falsifiers have done?"

It is very clear every human is programmed for monotheism and each and every one among us feels this
Then why don?????????????????????¢??t you ppl
Read this ayah

Surah: 7 Aya: 157
Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful.

And get rid of your shackles
This is a very serious call and this is out of sympathy
Get rightly guided

with all sympathy

Mushtaq

without any shame he is still talking against Islam without answering me
i think ,this people don't have a bit shame remaining in them
as regards with Islam you know there are millions of people giving answers every day

what to do , we have to just laugh at them and nothing else
they are making idiots out of themselves
lol
Post Posted:
Tue 04 Aug, 2009 7:32 pm