You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Why Should I Worship Allaah?
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Why Should I Worship Allaah?

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » The God, His Messengers & Prohpets   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Capricorn

saudiarabia.gif

Post subject: Why Should I Worship Allaah? Reply with quote  

Assalamvalekum Wa rahamtullaahi wa Barkatahu

I always say there is None to be worshipped but Allaah or God.

But why only Allaah or God, and why not the other associated partners of God. Do i deny they are no associated partners with God, no way they are associated partners with God, I agree with it.

[B]But in Truth there is only One God. One Unseen God.[/B]

Now why should I worship only Allaah and not Prophet Mohammed or Prophet Abraham may peace be upon him.

The fact is how can I worship though I love Prophets more then my Parents. This is because they are not eternal, they are not immortal.

When any of the associated partners of God died no one came back alive Physically and this shows they are not eternal.

What about being Powerful?

The God i worship, is all powerful on its own it doesnt need anyones help. Its content on its own.

Eg. Mr George Bush the most powerful human on earth today, to sit on his President throne was still voted by his People so he is still dependent.

The associated Partners with God, they were creations of God and came down like Human. So for sure they have slept, and sometimes tired. How can I worship some gods who sleep and what about the time i supplicate and I am expecting something.

I would rather pray to True God rather than mediators in between, because the end result is still his decision. The God I worship created earth and the heaven and was never tired.

The God I worship, has the knowledge of everthing happening between Heaven and the Earth and is Powerful.

When a bird stoops down to drink water from an Ocean some water would have reduced but not the Knowledge of my God who knows by how much it was reduced.
Because in Truth there is only One God.

I call this God by Allaah because its in pure form. Others might call with different names but the Truth is One God in reality.If anyone has attributes of dependency, mortality, sleep and no eternal life ceases to be God.

I found Islam as a pursuit to get closer to God as this was the most simplest form of worship and no intricacies.

One unseen God, One creator and One to worhip thats one True God.
Post Posted:
Thu 26 Oct, 2006 6:28 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Alen

Faith:

Post subject: Salam. Reply with quote  

Salam.

Why not worship The God?
I mean, when The God says that He can do anything to us, and i mean literally anything, then wouldn't that mean that if i try my best to be what The God asks from me, that only then i deserve The Paradise?

Because The God can also put me in Hell just as easy as in Paradise, it only matters am i gonna be good or evil.

Salam.
Post Posted:
Thu 23 Nov, 2006 7:57 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Capricorn

saudiarabia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Can you elaborate what you meant, i hardly understand. Coz what you written is you have summarized my points and used God which is the english name for Allaah.

Well, let me know brother.
Post Posted:
Thu 23 Nov, 2006 5:44 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website