You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - An Islamic Divorce
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information An Islamic Divorce

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » The Lounge   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
Rigel
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

india.gif

Post subject: An Islamic Divorce Reply with quote  

Spousal abuse towards women is rampant in Muslim countries-( and others too !)- Very little is talked about. I have decided to place this short summary of a TRUE story for comments from those that might have an inclination to contribute towards this topic. Another ABUSE that is quite common has to do with men who are in the Western countries and go back to get married in Pakistan . The parents of the girls there in Pakistan have no recourse to know the real facts about these men, about what they do, their character etc. Mechanics present themselves as ENGINEER in AMREEKA , grocery clerks present themselves as BANKERS and so on. We will post the entire story later.

The events of my married life took place between 2004 and 2009. My husband is a medical doctor here in the USA.

I have been subjected to repeated, planned and pre-meditated physical, mental, emotional and psychological abuse and humiliation by my husband a medical doctor- for the entire length of my marriage.

On June 3, 2009, two days before I was thrown out by my husband, he was working on his Lap Top computer. He said he wanted to take our son to Pakistan. I asked him what was happening in our marriage and as to why things could not be better.

He grabbed hold of my arm with force and pushed me aside and told me either leave or he was going to hurt me real bad. He shoved and pushed me against the closet door and caused injury to the skin of my arm. He pushed me down and sat on my arm . My arm hurt real badly and I cried a lot that day. On the next dayI was again slapped and pushed and shoved.

Next day I was thrown out of our apartment. In the early evening, while he was working on his laptop, I asked him for my visa papers, including the forms.

He replied, ?????????????????????¢??Do you want a divorce??????????????????????¢??????????????????????

I asked him again PLEASE give me my papers.

He started yelling and screaming and cursing , got quite brutal with his language with abusive terms.

He spat on my face, pushed and shoved me till I fell.

When I got up again, he slapped me and beat me.

I started to cry and then I made the fateful decision to finally call the police at 911.

They said that I had to go somewhere other than the apartment.

I called all the Muslim Pakistani people I knew.

They did not answer their phones and those who did said they did not want to get involved. The time was 10.45 PM local time. I had no one to help me. I had no money and no means of transportation . I thought what was going to happen to me

Finally, the person I called, a Hindu lady, answered and was happy to give me shelter.

[My husband eventually used this fact against me- giving me a bad name in Pakistan when his parents went around telling other people that I had run away and was living in a Hindu household!]

The police advised me to leave son with my husband, which I did.

They asked me to come back next day at 9am, and then they will give our son to me. The next morning, I met the police in the parking lot. In the supervision of the police officer I got our son back. We stayed at my Hindu friend?????????????????????¢??s apartment. After one week when she was unable to accommodate us anymore , I asked another American friend since all the Muslims had declined to help, for shelter and she was very generous and welcomed both us to stay at her place.

Comment from Admn-

This abused girl is an educated post graduate and an A+ student, has written a thesis and comes from a very good family.

At the court hearing- a recording was produced as evidence.

Here is the translation ?????????????????????¢?? esp for those that have been asking for the husband?????????????????????¢??s side of the story-

The language is BAD , really bad. Judge for yourself.

TRANSLATION-

Woman: Leave , Mama is working.

Child: Crying.

Man: Why you want those papers. With what relation. Why you want?

Man: If you want divorce, write it down for me. Give me reason for document.

Woman: Divorce is not possible this way

Man: What do you want.

Man: Write it down.

Woman: What should I write.

Man: Go to hell, Whore . Go to hell! Who are you? Bastard. Divorce. Write down.

Woman: I want my immigration papers.

Man: Shut up! Go let me talk to your elders.

Woman: Nobody is my elder.

Man: Go to hell Whore.

Woman: I want my DS.

Man: Take out your DS out of your pussy.

Woman: What are you doing?

Man: Do you want to die.

Take divorce, Go to hell, Two Rupee people.

You can even take-off your clothes for America.

Man: B****, Whore, BEHEN CHODE, no DS. There is no DS.

Man: stay away B**** and Shut up. Do whatever you want. I will not give it to you (your document). Do whatever you can.

Slapping is heard.

Man: I won?????????????????????¢??t give.

Man: Stay away B****, Whore , shut up. Do whatever you want. I will not give (your document) to you. Who are you?

Woman: I am saying I want my DS.

Woman: You have been dodging for six months.

Man: Shut up! Stay away from me.

Man: I am going to tell your brother .It?????????????????????¢??s not your father?????????????????????¢??s DS.

(Pushed and threw on the sofa)

Man: Go get visa from your fathers?????????????????????¢??/Mothers?????????????????????¢?? name. It?????????????????????¢??s not your father?????????????????????¢??s DS.

Man: It was your DS .Until you were my wife. You are not my wife.

Woman: What! Am I not your wife? Give me DS.

Man: Go to hell. Whore, you naked people. Why I married you? You married USA, why did you come in my life.

Woman: Give me DS.

Man: Go to hell. Your DS got destroyed .It?????????????????????¢??s gone.

Man: Asshole, bastard (Spiting). You are dirty insect who lives in drainage pipe. Shameless.

Man: I am not your father?????????????????????¢??s servant .

Man: DS is not with me.

Man: Whore , Bloody people, I spit on you. You are dirty people.

Man: you are ready for divorce. You are a B**** for USA. Why I spent five years with you.

Man: slapped and picked laptop.

Woman: My laptop will get damaged.

Woman: You are coming close to me. You are hitting me. You slapped me twice.

Man: you do not want divorce, I will give you divorce.

Woman : give DS.

Woman: I want my legal immigration document, I want it now.

Woman: It?????????????????????¢??s my right, give it to me. I am asking you for many days.

Man: Whore, did you marry me and ran with me.

Whore, Asshole, dirty woman, Bad character woman.

Woman: Crying, give DS.

Man: Go away .

Man: What DS do you want? Spiting.

Man: Whore like you, Shameless, Bloody woman. Get out of my way Bloody B****.

Woman: I want DS right now.

Man: Should I get it out of your pussy or from my Asshole.

Woman: Give DS

Man: Bastard, Whore, Bloody people. You will be fucked. People will spit on you.

Woman: Give DS.

http://crazyhorse.pkpolitics.com/2009/08/27/an-islamic-divorce/
Post Posted:
Sat 29 Aug, 2009 9:06 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message