You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - The Slam Dunk Show
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information The Slam Dunk Show

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22, 23, 24  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
parvez_mushtaq
Pawn
Pawn

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Cancer

india.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

AhmedBahgat wrote:
BMZ wrote:
I don't see KhaliL Fariel writing anymore there. Has he left FFI?

Salaams, mate
BMZ

Salam mate

I dont see him either, I hope he is ok, I think he was suffering some sort of tough disease, anyway I wish him good in the life of this world

I just slammed the 80th slam, I will post it in here tonight innshaallah

Salam

i think he must have found the truth about Islam and became Muslim
but i really miss him a lot

Mushtaq
Post Posted:
Tue 06 Apr, 2010 4:37 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
BMZ wrote:

Salaams, mate
BMZ

Salam mate

I dont see him either, I hope he is ok, I think he was suffering some sort of tough disease, anyway I wish him good in the life of this world

Salam

parvez_mushtaq wrote:
Mushtaq

Lol mate, i like him too despite his mocking to our religion, I am also thinking as you think, that Allah guided him to the straight path

Cheers

Wed 07 Apr, 2010 6:42 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
BMZ wrote:

Salaams, mate
BMZ

Salam mate

Salam

parvez_mushtaq wrote:
Mushtaq

Lol mate, i like him too despite his mocking to our religion, I am also thinking as you think, that Allah guided him to the straight path

Cheers

There must be some good reason. Looking at the Khalil, we saw, he would not miss FFI at all.

Yes, quite possible. Parvez may be right.

Shall we say, "Reborn"? Very Happy

I don't see many Muslims on FFI either. Looks like FFI will start creating their own Muslims.

Salaam, bros.
Post Posted:
Fri 09 Apr, 2010 1:39 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

BMZ wrote:
I don't see many Muslims on FFI either. Looks like FFI will start creating their own Muslims.

Salaam, bros.

Lol mate, you always crack me up laughing

Salam

Fri 09 Apr, 2010 3:25 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
BMZ wrote:

Salaam, bros.

Lol mate, you always crack me up laughing

Salam

Very Happy

What can I do, mate? FFI is so hilarious to read that I cannot control my laughter and let it out here.

By the way, I was reading a topic and looks like it was started by a Jesus Freak KufirbintKufr.

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=6015

What an Ignorant Fool and Idiot this guy is! Looks like a Slam Dunk is due.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Fri 09 Apr, 2010 7:50 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

BMZ wrote:
Very Happy

What can I do, mate? FFI is so hilarious to read that I cannot control my laughter and let it out here.

By the way, I was reading a topic and looks like it was started by a Jesus Freak KufirbintKufr.

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=6015

What an Ignorant Fool and Idiot this guy is! Looks like a Slam Dunk is due.

Salaams
BMZ

I can actually hit her with 5 group slams in one post, however she is too dumb to reply to, but when I have sometime to waste, I will hit her kafir arse with 5 slams at once

Thanks for bringing this to my attention mate, I think she will be slamed pretty soon as I get bored quickly, and when i get bored, my medicine is my slam dunk show

Fri 09 Apr, 2010 8:09 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Stoning half the adulterer and adulteress

Salam all

This is a mother of all slams discovered by one of my dear Egyptian friends (Hany Mohsen); it happened yesterday as we were pondering upon the Quran together over skype. It is slam dunking Al-Mushrikoon from among the confused Muslims and worth adding to my slam dunk show, this is how I put it on facebook:
-----------------------
Salam all

Last year I have written a note titled as follow:

الله لا يشرك في حكمه احدا. I.e. Allah does not take partners for His judgement from ANYONE.

You can read it on the following link: Click here

In which I posted the following verse:

قُلِ اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا لَبِثُوا ۖ لَهُ غَيْبُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ أَبْصِرْ بِهِ وَأَسْمِعْ ۚ مَا لَهُمْ مِنْ دُونِهِ مِنْ وَلِيٍّ وَلَا يُشْرِكُ فِي حُكْمِهِ أَحَدًا (26)

Say: Allah knows best how long they stayed; to Him is the unknown of the heavens and the earth; how Seeing is He and how Hearing. They do not have other than Him any guardian, and He does not share His judgment with anyone.
[Al Quran ; 18:26]

Then I explained an important information in the above verse as stated below:

ولا يشرك في حكمه احدا , and He does not share His judgment with anyone.

I.e. الله لا يشرك في حكمه احدا , Allah does not take partners for His judgement from ANYONE

Then I explained that the word احدا , i.e. anyone in the above verse should cover EVERYONE you can imagine, then I gave you some examples which the word should cover:

Muhammed, Isa, Musa, Ibrahim, Bukhari, your mosque Imam, your Mufti, your Mullah, your Sheikh, you and certainly me.

Then I explained for the zillion and one time : حكم الله على الزانى و الزانية , i.e. The judgement of Allah concerning the adulterer and adultereress, which is stated clearly in the Quran as shown below:

الزَّانِيَةُ وَالزَّانِي فَاجْلِدُوا كُلَّ وَاحِدٍ مِنْهُمَا مِائَةَ جَلْدَةٍ ۖ وَلَا تَأْخُذْكُمْ بِهِمَا رَأْفَةٌ فِي دِينِ اللَّهِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ۖ وَلْيَشْهَدْ عَذَابَهُمَا طَائِفَةٌ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ (2)

The woman and the man who commit adultery, lash each of them a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah if you believe in Allah and the last day, and let their torture be witnessed by a group of the believers.
[Al Quran ; 24:2]

But the whole world knows now that Al-Mushrikoon from among the Muslims are not happy with the above clear law from Allah; Al-Mushrikoon from among اهل السنة و الجماعة Ahl Al-Sunnah wa Jamaa?????????????????????¢??a, I mean اهل السنة و الشرك, Ahl Al-Sunnah wa Al-Shirk, are telling us that Allah took a partner for His judgment from among the humans, i.e. they are telling us that: الله اشرك فى حكمه احدا, i.e. that Allah took a human as a partner for His judgement .

They are telling us that Quran verse 24:2 only covers any Zani and Zania from among the unmarried men and women, i.e. it only covers half the judgment. Consequently they made a partner to Allah to create the second half of the judgment which should cover any Zani and Zania from among the married men and women

They are telling us that, for any Zani and Zania from among the married men and women, the punishment is to kill them by stoning as stated by someone or a few. Something that was never stated in the Quran. Their actions clearly means that they committed shirk by taking half judgment for adultery from Allah, WHILE taking the other half from a human, at the same time.

Let me assume for a moment that they are right; in this case it will be evident that those Mushrikoon from among the Muslims have created a huge and unsolveable contradiction in the judgment of Allah as follow:

- We know well that Zina (adultery) is Fahisha as seen below:

وَلَا تَقْرَبُوا الزِّنَا ۖ إِنَّهُ كَانَ فَاحِشَةً وَسَاءَ سَبِيلًا (32)

And do not go near adultery; indeed, it is ever an indecency and an evil way.
[Al Quran ; 17:32]

- We also know that any women from among ما ملكت ايماننا, i.e. from what our oaths possess who commits adultery, should be punished with HALF the punishment of a free woman. Here is the verse from Quran telling us what to do with a MARRIED woman from ما ملكت ايماننا, i.e. from what our oaths possess, if she commits adultery:

وَمَن لَّمْ يَسْتَطِعْ مِنكُمْ طَوْلاً أَن يَنكِحَ الْمُحْصَنَاتِ الْمُؤْمِنَاتِ فَمِن مِّا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُكُم مِّن فَتَيَاتِكُمُ الْمُؤْمِنَاتِ وَاللّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِإِيمَانِكُمْ بَعْضُكُم مِّن بَعْضٍ فَانكِحُوهُنَّ بِإِذْنِ أَهْلِهِنَّ وَآتُوهُنَّ أُجُورَهُنَّ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ مُحْصَنَاتٍ غَيْرَ مُسَافِحَاتٍ وَلاَ مُتَّخِذَاتِ أَخْدَانٍ فَإِذَا أُحْصِنَّ فَإِنْ أَتَيْنَ بِفَاحِشَةٍ فَعَلَيْهِنَّ نِصْفُ مَا عَلَى الْمُحْصَنَاتِ مِنَ الْعَذَابِ ذَلِكَ لِمَنْ خَشِيَ الْعَنَتَ مِنْكُمْ وَأَن تَصْبِرُواْ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ وَاللّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (25)

And whoever among you cannot afford to marry the protected and believing women, then (marry) of those whom your oaths possess from among your believing young women. And Allah is most Knowing of your oaths between yourselves; so marry them with the permission of their families, and give them their rewards lawfully if they seek protection (for themselves) not fornicating or receiving paramours. And if they protect themselves (through marriage) then commit an indecency, then upon them is half the torture which should be upon the protected women. That is for one who fears affliction from among you. And if you are patient, it is better for you. And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
[Al Quran ; 4:25]

Clearly, the verse above is talking about a married woman from ما ملكت ايماننا, i.e. what our oaths possess, who commits adultery, see the following key sentences:

ومن لم يستطع منكم طولا ان ينكح المحصنات المؤمنات فمن ما ملكت ايمانكم من فتياتكم المؤمنات

I.e. And whoever among you cannot afford to marry the protected and believing women, then (marry) of those whom your oaths possess from among your believing young women. And that should be after taking the permission of their parents:

فانكحوهن باذن اهلهن واتوهن اجورهن بالمعروف

I.e. so marry them with the permission of their families, and give them their rewards lawfully

But the same verse is telling us that if anyone of those married women from ما ملكت ايماننا, i.e. from what our oaths possess commits adultery, we should punish her with HALF the punishment of a free married woman:

فاذا احصن فان اتين بفاحشة فعليهن نصف ما علي المحصنات من العذاب

i.e. And if they protect themselves (through marriage) then commit an indecency, then upon them is half the torture which should be upon the protected women.

Now, the punishment for any Zania (adultereress) from among the married free women should be stoning her to death according to Al-Mushrikoon from among the Muslims.

So my dear friend Hany Mohsen and myself ask those dumb bums from among Al-Mushrikoon:

What is the punishment of a married adultereress from among ما ملكت ايماننا, i.e. from among what our oaths possess?

They should answer that it should be half the punishment of an adultereress from among the free women according to 4:25

Which is certainly the right answer; so we ask them again, what is half the punishment of stoning a married woman to death, who committed adultery, ?

Is it, to stone her to half death?

Or

Is it, to stone half of her to death?

Of course the above question can never be answered by anyone from among those dumb bum Mushrikoon, even by the hard core Mushriks from among them.

This mother of all slams by my dear friend Hany Mohsen should send all those Mushrikoon and their followers to the dumbest rubbish bin on the planet; possibly they might give heed and listen to Allah words alone and realize that الله لا يشرك في حكمه احدا, i.e. Allah does not take partners for His judgement from ANYONE, otherwise we must have a clear cut contradiction in the judgment of Allah.

Now, if we take the judgment of Allah alone without shirking it with man made judgment, we should have no problem, because:

According to Allah alone, an adultereress from the free/married or free/unmarried women should be lashed 100 lashes in public.

Consequently , an adultereress from among the married women of ما ملكت ايماننا, i.e. from what our oaths possess. or the unmarried women of ما ملكت ايماننا, i.e. from what our oaths possess, should be lashed 50 lashes in public.

What a mother of all slams by my dear friend Hany Mohsen. Irrefutable, and my sincere thanks to him. May Allah bless him for that.

Let?????????????????????¢??s see how Al-Mushrikoon will tap dance and spin around trying hard to find an excuse for the above contradiction they created by their own shirk through their submission to Iblis.

I seek refuge in Allah; and indeed, His Quran:

لَا يَأْتِيهِ الْبَاطِلُ مِنْ بَيْنِ يَدَيْهِ وَلَا مِنْ خَلْفِهِ ۖ تَنْزِيلٌ مِنْ حَكِيمٍ حَمِيدٍ (42)

Falsehood cannot come to it from before it nor from behind it; descended from a (Lord Who is) Wise and Praised.
[Al Quran ; 41:42]

And here is the mother of all slams:

Salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sat 21 Aug, 2010 1:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Post Posted:
Sun 18 Apr, 2010 8:53 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Stoning half the adulterer and adultereress

Salam all

This is a mother of all slams discovered by one of my dear Egyptian friends (Hany Mohsen); it happened yesterday as we were pondering upon the Quran together over skype. It is slam dunking Al-Mushrikoon from among the confused Muslims and worth adding to my slam dunk show, this is how I put it on facebook:

Well done, Ahmed.

The problem is that these folks shamelessly try to justify unreliable hadith by misinterpreting Qur'aan, which is a big crime.

There is no death punishment prescribed for adultery or fornication or any other kind of fucking or illicit sexual relationship.

The word Zina covers all.

Good slam dunk.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Sun 18 Apr, 2010 12:10 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

The Gospel of Judas slam dunks the FFI goons:

Hey FFI goons

Did you read the following in the Gospel of Judas:

JESUS SPEAKS OF THOSE WHO ARE BAPTIZED, AND JUDAS'S BETRAYAL

Judas said to Jesus, Look, what will those who have been baptized in your name do?
Jesus said, Truly I say [to you], this baptism (56) .... my name [about nine lines
missing] to me. Truly (i) say to you, Judas, [those who] offer sacrifices to Saklas ....
God [three lines missing?] everything that is evil.
But you will exceed all of them. For you will sacrifice the man that clothes me.
Already your horn has been raised,
your wrath has been kindled,
your star has shown brightly,
and your heart has ..... (57)

[Gospel of Judas]

-> See what Jesus said to Judas: But you will exceed all of them. For you will sacrifice the man that clothes me

See what the Quran said:

وَقَوْلِهِمْ إِنَّا قَتَلْنَا الْمَسِيحَ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولَ اللّهِ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ وَمَا صَلَبُوهُ وَلَكِن شُبِّهَ لَهُمْ وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ اخْتَلَفُواْ فِيهِ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّنْهُ مَا لَهُم بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ إِلاَّ اتِّبَاعَ الظَّنِّ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ يَقِينًا (157)
And (for) their saying: Indeed, We have killed Christ Isa son of Mariam, the messenger of Allah. But they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it was made to look so to them; and indeed, those who disagreed over him are in doubt about him. They have no knowledge of it except following conjectures; and they killed him not for certain.
[Al Quran ; 4:157]

-> See: But they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it was made to look so to them;

What a slam

# 85

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sat 16 Jun, 2012 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Tue 27 Apr, 2010 6:39 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat begin_of_the_skype_highlighting???????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????? end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting???????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????? end_of_the_skype_highlighting wrote:
The Gospel of Judas slam dunks the FFI goons:

Hey FFI goons

Did you read the following in the Gospel of Judas:

JESUS SPEAKS OF THOSE WHO ARE BAPTIZED, AND JUDAS?????????????????????¢??S BETRAYAL

Judas said to Jesus, ?????????????????????¢??Look, what will those who have been baptized in your name do??????????????????????¢??????????????????????
Jesus said, ?????????????????????¢??Truly I say [to you], this baptism (56) .... my name (?????????????????????¢??about nine lines
missing?????????????????????¢??) to me. Truly (i) say to you, Judas, [those who] offer sacrifices to Saklas ....
God [?????????????????????¢??three lines missing?????????????????????¢??] everything that is evil.
?????????????????????¢??But you will exceed all of them. For you will sacrifice the man that clothes me.
Already your horn has been raised,
your wrath has been kindled,
your star has shown brightly,
and your heart has ..... (57)

[Gospel of Judas]

-> See what Jesus said to Judas: But you will exceed all of them. For you will sacrifice the man that clothes me

See what the Quran said:

وَقَوْلِهِمْ إِنَّا قَتَلْنَا الْمَسِيحَ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولَ اللّهِ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ وَمَا صَلَبُوهُ وَلَكِن شُبِّهَ لَهُمْ وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ اخْتَلَفُواْ فِيهِ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّنْهُ مَا لَهُم بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ إِلاَّ اتِّبَاعَ الظَّنِّ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ يَقِينًا (157)
And (for) their saying: Indeed, We have killed Christ Isa son of Mariam, the messenger of Allah. But they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it was made to look so to them; and indeed, those who disagreed over him are in doubt about him. They have no knowledge of it except following conjectures; and they killed him not for certain.
[Al Quran ; 4:157]

-> See: But they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it was made to look so to them;

What a slam

# 85

Ahmed, narrate this story to the hardcore Jesus freaks and goons at FFI. This is from the Christian Hadith collection, known as the Apocalypse of Peter. You will enjoy this:

Quote:
"Come therefore, let us go on with the completion of the will of the incorruptible Father. For behold, those who will bring them judgment are coming, and they will put them to shame.

But me they cannot touch. And you, O Peter, shall stand in their midst. Do not be afraid because of your cowardice. Their minds shall be closed, for the invisible one has opposed them."

When he had said those things, I saw him seemingly being seized by them. And I said "What do I see, O Lord?

That it is you yourself whom they take, and that you are grasping me? Or who is this one, glad and laughing on the tree? And is it another one whose feet and hands they are striking?"

The Savior said to me, "He whom you saw on the tree, glad and laughing, this is the living Jesus. But this one into whose hands and feet they drive the nails is his fleshly part, which is the substitute being put to shame, the one who came into being in his likeness. But look at him and me."

But I, when I had looked, said "Lord, no one is looking at you. Let us flee this place."

But he said to me, "I have told you, 'Leave the blind alone!'. And you, see how they do not know what they are saying. For the son of their glory instead of my servant, they have put to shame."

Note that Peter was a bloody coward!

Salaams
BMZ

Forgot to add that the goons will say he flashed his sword and cut off a piece of the ear. lol! No swordsman can ever flick his sword that way, without damaging shoulder, neck and jaw!
Post Posted:
Tue 27 Apr, 2010 7:21 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam FFI goons

Hope everyone is ok. Now, I am aware that the word intimidate gets on FFI moderators nerve which makes them jump on their guns quickly and ban innocent FFI members, so I am not going to use it despite it can never mean troll as I had been accused then banned for 24 hours on FFI. Well, at least I am glad that a few of you confirmed that such ban was unjustified by all means. Not that I would have been that upset if being banned, but to be honest I have been slightly upset and again because it can never be justified. The bottom line is this, I really have no time for you goons, yet because I like you, I always find a bit of time for you, just to make you drink from the same cup of which you want the Muslims to drink. However I am not going to say, time to intimidate you, rather, time to tease you, or even better, time to mother slam dunk you.

Today, I am going to talk about the Song of Songs from the Torah, I for myself did not pay much attention to such Song due to the fact that it uses some words in very horny way that do not sound right in a so called religious scripture. It looks to me that it was there but was corrupted by some horny Jews. So let me ignore the horny part of it and jump quickly to verse 16 in chapter 5 which talks aboit a prophecy of a man yet to be born:

16 His mouth is most sweet; yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

[Song of Songs ; 5:16]

Apparently the English translation above is flawed, see these words: altogether lovely, which represented in the Hebrew Torah as one word: מַחֲמַדִּ , as seen below:

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt3005.htm

טז חִכּוֹ, מַמְתַקִּים, וְכֻלּוֹ, מַחֲמַדִּים; זֶה דוֹדִי וְזֶה רֵעִי, בְּנוֹת יְרוּשָׁלִָם.

[Song of Songs (Hebrew) ; 5:16]

The word: מַחֲמַדִּ consists of four Hebrew letters as follow (read from right to left):

- מַ , Mem, which is equivalent to the Arabic letter: م , Meem

- חֲ , Chet, which is equivalent to the Arabic letter: ح , Ha

- מַ , Mem, which is equivalent to the Arabic letter: م , Meem

- דִּ , Dalet, which is equivalent to the Arabic letter: د , Dal

Now, let?????????????????????¢??s compose the four Arabic letters together, i.e. م + ح + م + د

We get:

محمد , Muhammed

Hahahahaha, what a slam boys and girls; but hold on, I have to make it a mother of all slams, so no FFI goon from among you comes and waste my time with your typical rubbish and crap.

Let me translate the Hebrew word: מַחֲמַדִּ by using 2 online translations:

1- http://www.freetranslation.com/
Thumbnail, click to enlarge.

2- http://www.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html

Worldlingo offers Hebrew to Arabic, so let?????????????????????¢??s try it as well:

What we get above is the Arabic word: موهمد , which does not exist in Arabic, however it is a name that should not be translated and if we pronounce the above Arabic word, it should sound like this exactly: Muhammed

Finally, to rap up this mother of all slams, let's give passage 5:16 from Song of Songs to some Rabi to read it for us in Hebrew, this is what we should hear:

http://free-islam.com/extraimages/songofsongs516/SongOfSolaiman5_16.mp3

I am sure you deaf FFI goons did not hear it due to the veil, you know, or possibly you did, but you are still in denial, so let me repeat it for your deaf ears, perhaps:

http://free-islam.com/extraimages/songofsongs516/Muhammed.mp3

You cannot deny hearing it this time FFI goons. And that should rap up another mother of all slams, enjoy:

Salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sat 16 Jun, 2012 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Fri 07 May, 2010 6:33 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Read above ^^^^^ first

Fri 07 May, 2010 8:52 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: Re: Banning by FFI's Idiotic and Paranoid Moderators Reply with quote  

Hello, Ahmed

I read that thread and was amzed at the stupidity of teh FFI moderators.

The FFI administrator should get some professional help and should try to get moderators, who are sensible and neutral, instead of getting four in-house clowns and goons.

Actually by banning you and then unbanning you quickly, shows that the current moderators do not even know how to moderate.

On a lighter note, it is FFI, which needs you. Roflmao

It is good to see you continuing with Slam Dunks.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Fri 07 May, 2010 9:42 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Indeed mate, the FFI moderators need moderators to moderate them

Cheers

Sat 08 May, 2010 7:05 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

الَّذِينَ يَتَّبِعُونَ الرَّسُولَ النَّبِيَّ الأُمِّيَّ الَّذِي يَجِدُونَهُ مَكْتُوبًا عِندَهُمْ فِي التَّوْرَاةِ وَالإِنْجِيلِ يَأْمُرُهُم بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَيَنْهَاهُمْ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَيُحِلُّ لَهُمُ الطَّيِّبَاتِ وَيُحَرِّمُ عَلَيْهِمُ الْخَبَآئِثَ وَيَضَعُ عَنْهُمْ إِصْرَهُمْ وَالأَغْلاَلَ الَّتِي كَانَتْ عَلَيْهِمْ فَالَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ بِهِ وَعَزَّرُوهُ وَنَصَرُوهُ وَاتَّبَعُواْ النُّورَ الَّذِيَ أُنزِلَ مَعَهُ أُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ (157)
Those who follow the messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Taurat and the Injeel, who enjoins them with what is lawful and forbids them what is evil and makes lawful for them the good and prohibits for them the bad and relieves them from their burden and the shackles which were upon them. And those who have believed in him and honoured him and supported him and followed the light which has been sent down with him, it is those who are the successful.
[Al Quran ; 7:157]

Sat 08 May, 2010 7:16 am