You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - ALI SINA, THE CHARLATAN ON ISRAEL FORUMS
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information ALI SINA, THE CHARLATAN ON ISRAEL FORUMS

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
BMZ

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: ALI SINA, THE CHARLATAN ON ISRAEL FORUMS Reply with quote  

I found an article written by the goon Ali Sina and this was posted by his Jewish minion ygalg at the Israel Forum:

http://www.israelforum.com/board/showthread.php?t=14173

Quote:
Lukewarm Muslims

By Ali Sina

2008/06/14

In one of my messages in the forum of FFI I wrote

Quote:

?????????????????????¢??If any city in the West is nuked I am 100% for nuking tens of cities in Islamic countries. I don?????????????????????¢??t see Muslims as innocent people. They are all guilty as sin. It is not necessary to be part of al Qaida to be guilty. If you are a Muslim you agree with Muhammad and that is enough evidence against you.?????????????????????¢??????????????????????

My opponents have reproduced these words in hundreds of websites, as if to incriminate me and portray me as a man of hate. This shows again their bullying mentality. Bullies want to abuse but cry foul when their victims retaliate. This shows the psychopathology of Muslims who see nothing wrong in the evil that they commit but expect their victims to take their abuse without hitting back."

Nobody is bullying this idiot and his idiotic article has not been mentioned at hundreds of Muslim sites. Anyway, what I find interesting is this:

Ali Sina wrote:
These very Muslims read the passages of the Quran such as the following and see nothing wrong in them.

2:191 And slay them wherever ye catch them

2:193 And fight them on until there is no more fitna (sedition, opposition, mischief).

Look at how deceitful and dishonest Ali Sina is!

He does not quote the entire section and omits 2:190, which is the start of the verses in that section and also omits 2:192.

The verse 2:190 is the integral part of 2:190-2:194 and should be read as:

Quote:
2:190 Fight, in the way of Allah, against those who wage war against you, but do not commit aggression by attacking first. Allah does not like aggressors, 2:191 and slay them wherever you may come upon them, drive them away from wherever they drove you away. Oppression is worse than slaughter. But do not fight in the vicinity of the Sacred House of Worship unless they attack you there first, but if they fight against you, you may slay them. This shall be the just retribution, such disbelievers deserve. 2:192 But if they desist, then Allah is much-forgiving and the Most Merciful.

2:193 Fight them until there is no more oppression, and worship of Allah is established. If the oppressors desist, then there shall be no more hostility, except against oppressors, if any.

2:194 The Sacred months should be kept sacred but you are allowed to retaliate during the sacred months, provided you are attacked. If anyone commits aggression against you, then retaliate likewise and remain conscious of Allah. Know that Allah is with those who are conscious of Him.

Ali Sina is not only a Liar but also an Ignorant Fool! Most of the FFI clown and goons do the same.
Post Posted:
Sat 08 May, 2010 4:35 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Hello, all

I posted this to ex-Muslims on other sites and surprisingly not a single alleged ex-Muslim could comment. Hysterical

Here it is:

XYZ,

I need an honest opinion from you as an educated person, who has read Qur'aan and I am sure you know that the verses of Qur'aan are organized by sections.

Here is the following and I want your honest opinion and tell me if you agree with people like Ali Sina and others, who cherry-pick verses out of a section, by reading the following:

Quote:
Ali Sina wrote the following at the Israel Forum.

http://www.israelforum.com/board/showthread.p ...

These very Muslims read the passages of the Quran such as the following and see nothing wrong in them.

2:191 And slay them wherever ye catch them

2:193 And fight them on until there is no more fitna (sedition, opposition, mischief).

Look at how deceitful and dishonest Ali Sina is!

He does not quote the entire section and omits 2:190, which is the start of the verses in that section and also omits 2:192.

Here is a simple translation done by me.

The verse 2:190 is the integral part of the section comprising verses 2:190-2:194 and should be read as:

Quote:
2:190 Fight, in the way of Allah, against those who wage war against you, but do not commit aggression by attacking first. Allah does not like aggressors, 2:191 and slay them wherever you may come upon them, drive them away from wherever they drove you away. Oppression is worse than slaughter. But do not fight in the vicinity of the Sacred House of Worship unless they attack you there first, but if they fight against you, you may slay them. This shall be the just retribution, such disbelievers deserve. 2:192 But if they desist, then Allah is much-forgiving and the Most Merciful. 2:193 Fight them until there is no more oppression, and worship of Allah is established. If the oppressors desist, then there shall be no more hostility, except against oppressors, if any. 2:194 The Sacred months should be kept sacred but you are allowed to retaliate during the sacred months, provided you are attacked. If anyone commits aggression against you, then retaliate likewise and remain conscious of Allah. Know that Allah is with those who are conscious of Him.

Many charlatans like Ali Sina, Geert Wilders, Sam Shamoun, Christian Prince, Amil Imani, Robert Spencer and others never mention 2:190 at all, which is connected to 2:191-204 in the section.

Even most of the FFI clowns and goons do the same.

Will you agree with me that Ali Sina and other charlatans are wrong in doing this kind of cherry-picking by not quoting other intimately connected verses?

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Sun 16 May, 2010 11:14 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Hello, Ahmed

Could you please do me a favour?

Click the following links and let me know if that takes you straight to my posts, which the poster says, he is unable to see?

Do these links take you to my posts #103, 121, 130 and 131?

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T5NMDVE0O27JNEFNR/p6#c121

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T5NMDVE0O27JNEFNR/p5#c103

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T5NMDVE0O27JNEFNR/p7#c130

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T5NMDVE0O27JNEFNR/p7#c131

Salaams, mate
Post Posted:
Sun 16 May, 2010 11:21 pm