You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Al Mushrikoon exposed
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Al Mushrikoon exposed

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Al Mushrikoon exposed Reply with quote  

Hello All

An FFI member (muhmed terror head) but I call him muhmed boofhead, came up with the following stupid claim:

muhmed terror head wrote:
إِنَّكُمْ وَمَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ حَصَبُ جَهَنَّمَ أَنْتُمْ لَهَا وَارِدُونَ" الأنبياء: 98
"احْشُرُوا الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا وَأَزْوَاجَهُمْ وَمَا كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ ,(*) مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ فَاهْدُوهُمْ إِلَى صِرَاطِ الْجَحِيمِ"

إthe 1st is al anbya 98
the 2nd is safat 23:22

this verse of quran say that he(ALLAH) will punish the oppstils and what THAY WORSHIP in hell,now this is verry strange how would allah put your idols in hell,?

إ the moon ,the sun the thunder,the birds ,the sky,the cows,...etc.
ok we are responsible but what did the cow,camel ,dogs fault if i worsheped them..!

إ and the sun how do u through the sun in hell its almost the same for it.
hope you realy understand arabic then its so easy to just read that verse of quran and know what i mean.

Surely you and what you worship besides Allah are the firewood of hell; to it you shall come.

[The Quran ; 21:98]

إِنَّكُمْ وَمَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ حَصَبُ جَهَنَّمَ أَنتُمْ لَهَا وَارِدُونَ (98)

22: Gather together those who were unjust and their associates, and what they used to worship

23: Besides Allah, then lead them to the way to hell.

[The Quran ; 37:22-23]

احْشُرُوا الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا وَأَزْوَاجَهُمْ وَمَا كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ (22)
مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ فَاهْدُوهُمْ إِلَى صِرَاطِ الْجَحِيمِ (23)

I will actually take the chance replying to the above idiotic claim and expose the Mushrikoon as well, the subject of Mushrikoon is very much related to the above, because at least to Shirk is to worship/serve another entity but Allah and that is what the verses above are talking about, the verses are talking about those wrong doers who are worshiping/serving others but Allah.

muhmed boofhead thinks that all these man mad gods worshipped by different humans like the sun, the cows, some humans, etc etc must be burnt in hell because the Quran told us above that Allah will gather the Mushrikoon/Kafiroon with those whom they worshipped in the hell fire.

The boofhead also wonders how the hell the sun will be burnt in hell?

Let me add to his wonder another wonder, how the hell Jesus will be burnt in hell? Come on, we know that the majority of the Christians if not all worship/serve Jesus as a god therefore according to the above verses, Jesus must be burnt in hell. Which is not true of course

muhmed boofhead is also wondering about the fairness of God who is going to punish other things for a crime committed by other humans.

To be honest I found the subject funny at the beginning but now I started to take it serious, however I firmly believe that those verses posted by him are only talking about the Humans and Jinn whom been worshipped by other humans.

Many including Muslims think that physically worshipping/serving another entity as a god is the only thing that constitute Shirk, but I firmly believe that this is not the only case to constitute Shirk, logically speaking if you have two opposite propositions , for example:

1) Don't kill
2) Kill

Another example is like this:

1) Believe in God
2) Don't believe in God

Would you like another one?, why not:

1) Don't lie
2) Lie

There are zillions of other examples and all will be religiously related , in the above examples it is clear that God is at one end and satan is at the other,

If you chose to ignore God proposition and obey satan proposition then you have shirked and worshipped/served satan because part of worshipping/serving God is to obey his messages, therefore if you obey others who order you to do the opposite to what the God orders you to do then you have shirked..

See, even though those Mushrikoon don't consider satan as a god they still obeyed him in a proposition which was the opposite to what Allah said..

What should make it even worse for those clear cut Mushrikoon that Allah warned them in advance regarding Satan and yet they even ignored that warning by Allah. let's look at the clear warning by Allah:

Verily Satan is an enemy to you: so treat him as an enemy. He only invites his adherents, that they may become Companions of the Blazing Fire.

[The Quran ; 35:6]

إِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ فَاتَّخِذُوهُ عَدُوًّا إِنَّمَا يَدْعُو حِزْبَهُ لِيَكُونُوا مِنْ أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ (6)

-> The verse starts with a very clear message, the devil took us as enemy therefore WE MUST TAKE HIM AS AN ENEMY ALSO: Verily Satan is an enemy to you: so treat him as an enemy, see how we have been WARNED in advance, he is not just our enemy, he is also the enemy of Allah, and if you claim to be following Allah but you listen to His enemy (Satan) at the same time by following what Satan propose then, your action must constitute SHIRK without even considering Satan as a god.

Let me ask you, if you listen to your enemy and the enemy of God instead of your God, wouldn't that make you a Mushrik?:

-> Please pay attention to the words: He only invites his adherents, that they may become Companions of the Blazing Fire., that is what satan can do, he only invites them so they become his companions in the blazing fire, I have to say, these words: إِنَّمَا يَدْعُو حِزْبَهُ, which was translated as He only invites his adherents, is translated wrong, the word Hizb means Party, i.e. Satan calls his party, which is the opposite to Hizb Allah which means the Party of Allah, let's have a look at the verse telling us about Hizb Allah, (The party of Allah):

55: Only Allah is your Wali and His Messenger and those who believe, those who keep up prayers and pay the poor-rate while they bow.

56: And whoever takes Allah and His messenger and those who believe for a guardian, then surely the party of Allah are they that shall be triumphant.

[The Quran ; 5:55-56]

إِنَّمَا وَلِيُّكُمُ اللّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ الَّذِينَ يُقِيمُونَ الصَّلاَةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَهُمْ رَاكِعُونَ (55)
وَمَن يَتَوَلَّ اللّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ فَإِنَّ حِزْبَ اللّهِ هُمُ الْغَالِبُونَ (56)

-> See who should be considered by the believers as Wali in the religion, i.e. we should obey them, Only Allah is your Wali and His Messenger and those who believe,, those prophets and believers whom we should listen to can't constitute Shirk because what they should tell us to do should be exactly the same as what Allah told us to do in His Quran, i.e. NOT THE OPPOSITE, look how those believers were described in the same verse: those who keep up prayers and pay the poor-rate while they bow., NOT JUST ANYONE CLAIMING TO BE A BELIEVER.

-> Allah, His messengers and all true believers constitute the Hizb of Allah:then surely the party of Allah are they that shall be triumphant., clearly we have another opposing party which is Satan and all his followers (adherents) from the humans and the jinn , satan is trying to make his party bigger by calling more to join as 35:6 told us

Remember we were told in 35:6 that satan :only invites his adherents, that they may become Companions of the Blazing Fire., let's see what Allah invites His party for:

And Allah invites to the abode of peace and guides whom He pleases into the right path.

[The Quran ; 10:25]

وَاللّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى دَارِ السَّلاَمِ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاء إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ (25)

-> See how the two opposing parties have totally opposite invitation, here is both under each other:

35:6, satan only invites his adherents, that they may become Companions of the Blazing Fire.

10:25, And Allah invites to the abode of peace

So if you follow satan then you have shirked.

Let me highlight satan's main objective, it is clearly to flaw everyone of us, he is so committed that he said this to Allah:

(Satan) said: "Then, by Thy power, I will put them all in the wrong,-

[The Quran ; 38:82]

قَالَ فَبِعِزَّتِكَ لَأُغْوِيَنَّهُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ (82)

-> By the power of God, satan will do his best to put all humans in the wrong, you have to know that satan main enemy are the believers and not the unbelievers, he needs to do nothing more to the unbelievers the unbelievers already shirked by following him opposite to what Allah said, unless they think of believing then he will come back to them from every where trying hard to put them in the wrong again:

16- He said: Now, because Thou hast sent me astray, verily I shall lurk in ambush for them on Thy Right Path.

17- Then I shall come upon them from before them and from behind them and from their right hands and from their left hands, and Thou wilt not find most of them beholden (unto Thee).

[The Quran ; 7:16-17]

قَالَ فَبِمَا أَغْوَيْتَنِي لأَقْعُدَنَّ لَهُمْ صِرَاطَكَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ (16)
ثُمَّ لآتِيَنَّهُم مِّن بَيْنِ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِمْ وَعَنْ أَيْمَانِهِمْ وَعَن شَمَآئِلِهِمْ وَلاَ تَجِدُ أَكْثَرَهُمْ شَاكِرِينَ (17)

-> See, verily I shall lurk in ambush for them on Thy Right Path and how he will do it?: I shall come upon them from before them and from behind them and from their right hands and from their left hands, and Thou wilt not find most of them beholden (unto Thee).

See how satan is working hard to increase his Hizb (party) numbers, you have to realize that he is giving the above promise to God Himself and Thou wilt not find most of them beholden (unto Thee), i.e. it is either we join the winning party of Allah or the losing party of satan, if we join satan's party and ignore Allah's party then we have shirked because Allah is leading His party and satan is leading his opposite party.

Therefore all those who submitted to satan have shirked, satan is not a Mushrik though (will be explained at the end of my comment), sure all his party's new recruits from the humans and the jinn will work hard to do exactly what satan did to them, i.e. they will try hard to increase their party numbers, i.e. if we listen to them then we have shirked because they say the opposite of what Allah says and we obeyed them and ignored Allah, let me give you a clear example from the Quran of some humans who work hard to say the opposite to what Allah says, if we listen to those unbelievers bound to hell then we will be Mushrikoon:

Here is what Allah tells us to do:

And when the Quran is read, then listen to it and remain silent, that mercy may be shown to you.

[The Quran ; 7:204]

وَإِذَا قُرِىءَ الْقُرْآنُ فَاسْتَمِعُواْ لَهُ وَأَنصِتُواْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُرْحَمُونَ (204)

-> The message of our God is clear as light: And when the Quran is read, then listen to it and remain silent, that mercy may be shown to you.

Now let's have a look and see if what the disbeliebers (like many on FFI web site) say is the opposite to what Allah said above:

26: And those who disbelieve say: Do not listen to this Quran and make noise therein, perhaps you may overcome.

27: But We will certainly give the Unbelievers a taste of a severe Penalty, and We will requite them for the worst of their deeds.

28: That is the reward of the enemies of Allah-- the fire; for them therein shall be the house of long abiding; a reward for their denying Our communications.

29: And those who disbelieve will say: Our Lord! show us those who led us astray from among the jinn and the men that we may trample them under our feet so that they may be of the lowest.

[The Quran ; 41:26-29]

وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَا تَسْمَعُوا لِهَذَا الْقُرْآنِ وَالْغَوْا فِيهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَغْلِبُونَ (26)
فَلَنُذِيقَنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا وَلَنَجْزِيَنَّهُمْ أَسْوَأَ الَّذِي كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ (27)
ذَلِكَ جَزَاء أَعْدَاء اللَّهِ النَّارُ لَهُمْ فِيهَا دَارُ الْخُلْدِ جَزَاء بِمَا كَانُوا بِآيَاتِنَا يَجْحَدُونَ (28)
وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا رَبَّنَا أَرِنَا الَّذَيْنِ أَضَلَّانَا مِنَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنسِ نَجْعَلْهُمَا تَحْتَ أَقْدَامِنَا لِيَكُونَا مِنَ الْأَسْفَلِينَ (29)

-> Subhan Allah, see how verse 41:26 is telling us that the Kafir members of satan party are telling us the opposite to what Allah told us : And those who disbelieve say: Do not listen to this Quran and make noise therein, perhaps you may overcome., that is exactly what the boys and girls on FFI web site do, look how the Quran is exposing them with such accuracy, let me put the two verse under each other and see how they are the total opposite:

7:204, Allah said:
And when the Quran is read, then listen to it and remain silent, that mercy may be shown to you.

41:26, the members of Satan party say:
Do not listen to this Quran and make noise therein, perhaps you may overcome.

Now if we follow what satan party call for which is the opposite to what Allah party call for then we have shirked, no question about it.

-> The problem for all those Kafirs and Mushriks from among the humans and the jinn is this as we read in the 41:27, But We will certainly give the Unbelievers a taste of a severe Penalty, and We will requite them for the worst of their deeds

-> I call them the enemy of Allah, indeed they are so: That is the reward of the enemies of Allah-- the fire; for them therein shall be the house of long abiding; a reward for their denying Our signs, wow what an achievement, please put you hands for such losers, (use your finger tips to clap please), the idiots on FFI web site reject that I called them enemies of Allah, well, didn't they mock Allah, His messengers and His message on a daily basis trying to increase their losing party number?, don't they tell the believers and those thinking about believeing Do not listen to this Quran and make noise therein, perhaps you may overcome?, the enemies of Allah is a very well deserved label, the problem is, it is the worst label a human or a jinn can have, the consequence of gaining such label is simply a well deserved seat in hell.

-> So those who shirked by listening to others humans and jinn who opposed the message of Allah will be in big trouble indeed, so what they will do then is simply calling for Allah to allow them to crush them under their feet:And those who disbelieve will say: Our Lord! show us those who led us astray from among the jinn and the men that we may trample them under our feet so that they may be of the lowest., they followed them in what they wanted them to follow which was the opposite to what Allah wanted them to follow so they shirked, it is clear that what they followed is stated as الَّذَيْنِ أَضَلَّانَا مِنَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنسِ, those who led us astray from among the jinn and the men. the ones they worshipped/served, the ones they obeyed to the contrary to what Allah said to obey. This is called shirk.

Hell is only made to be the punishment from those among men and jinn, this is what Allah ordained to the men and jinn:

And if We had pleased We would certainly have given to every soul its guidance, but the word (which had gone forth) from Me was just: I will certainly fill hell with the jinn and men together.

[The Quran ; 32:13]

وَلَوْ شِئْنَا لَآتَيْنَا كُلَّ نَفْسٍ هُدَاهَا وَلَكِنْ حَقَّ الْقَوْلُ مِنِّي لَأَمْلَأَنَّ جَهَنَّمَ مِنَ الْجِنَّةِ وَالنَّاسِ أَجْمَعِينَ (13)

-> Firstly, Allah is telling us that He is the only One to guide any soul to its guidance: And if We had pleased We would certainly have given to every soul its guidance,, however Allah is not going to do it randomly by selecting some to guide and cursing the others, it does not work this way with our God, Allah guidance will only be offered to those sincere ones seeking His guidance, and He is the only one who can know who is sincere and who is not, who deserves to be guided and who does not., He knew that many will be arrogant and will join satan's party so He declared : but the word (which had gone forth) from Me was just: I will certainly fill hell with the jinn and men together. , see only the jinn and men will be the residents of hell, there are many future residents of Hell on FFI whom we can easily identify so far and according to what they say.

This oath taken by Allah on Himself that both the humans and jinn will be the residents of Hell is stated again:

118: And if your Lord had pleased He would certainly have made people a single nation, and they shall continue to differ.

119: Except those on whom your Lord has mercy; and for this did He create them; and the word of your Lord is fulfilled: Certainly I will fill hell with the jinn and the men, all together.

[The Quran ; 11:118-119]

وَلَوْ شَاء رَبُّكَ لَجَعَلَ النَّاسَ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَلاَ يَزَالُونَ مُخْتَلِفِينَ (118)
إِلاَّ مَن رَّحِمَ رَبُّكَ وَلِذَلِكَ خَلَقَهُمْ وَتَمَّتْ كَلِمَةُ رَبِّكَ لأَمْلأنَّ جَهَنَّمَ مِنَ الْجِنَّةِ وَالنَّاسِ أَجْمَعِينَ (119)

-> See how the message in 32:13 was stated again but in two verses instead, this is the beauty of the Arabic Quran, those who can see it are really blessed by our God. And if your Lord had pleased He would certainly have made people a single nation , this actually a question asked by many ignorant, they always say why Allah didn't send one religion instead of many?. They think that this way humans won't differ between one and another and will be united, however Allah is telling us even if He made us one nation (one religion) we will still differ: and they shall continue to differ., the reason for that is explained in the following verse:

-> Those who won't differ (i.e. accept all religions as one religion from the same God) are blessed by Allah : Except those on whom your Lord has mercy;, now for humans to differ even if they are made into one nation is a must BECAUSE THIS IS WHY ALLAH CREATED ALL OF US and for this did He create them;, see, this is EXACTLY what happens on FFI on a daily basis, a struggle between the believers and those enemy of Allah who want to put out His light, well, here is their reward:and the word of your Lord is fulfilled: Certainly I will fill hell with the jinn and the men, all together., see all those members who joined the party of satan are only men and jinn, and the hell is made for them ONLY. Well done.

The following verse clearly says that many of jinn and humans are destined to hell

And certainly We have created for hell many of the jinn and the men; they have hearts with which they do not understand, and they have eyes with which they do not see, and they have ears with which they do not hear; they are as cattle, nay, they are in worse errors; these are the heedless ones.

[The Quran ; 7:179]

وَلَقَدْ ذَرَأْنَا لِجَهَنَّمَ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ الْجِنِّ وَالإِنسِ لَهُمْ قُلُوبٌ لاَّ يَفْقَهُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمْ أَعْيُنٌ لاَّ يُبْصِرُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمْ آذَانٌ لاَّ يَسْمَعُونَ بِهَا أُوْلَئِكَ كَالأَنْعَامِ بَلْ هُمْ أَضَلُّ أُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْغَافِلُونَ (179)

-> See, nothing else mentioned than humans and jinn who are destined to hell:And certainly We have created for hell many of the jinn and the men, i.e. the verses posted by muhmed boofhead are talking about those humans and jinn who were worshipped/served i.e. WERE OBEYED by other Humans and Jinn in what is the opposite to what Allah said.

When the many wrong doers among the humans and the jinn face hell, this is the message that will be told to both:

O assembly of jinn and men! did there not come to you messengers from among you, relating to you My signs and warning you of the meeting of this day of yours? They shall say: We bear witness against ourselves; and this world's life deceived them, and they shall bear witness against their own souls that they were unbelievers.

[The Quran ; 6:130]

يَا مَعْشَرَ الْجِنِّ وَالإِنسِ أَلَمْ يَأْتِكُمْ رُسُلٌ مِّنكُمْ يَقُصُّونَ عَلَيْكُمْ آيَاتِي وَيُنذِرُونَكُمْ لِقَاء يَوْمِكُمْ هَذَا قَالُواْ شَهِدْنَا عَلَى أَنفُسِنَا وَغَرَّتْهُمُ الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا وَشَهِدُواْ عَلَى أَنفُسِهِمْ أَنَّهُمْ كَانُواْ كَافِرِينَ (130)

-> This message clearly indicate that only the humans and jinn are the two creatures created by our God who were given freewill, therefore the punishment only applies to them : O assembly of jinn and men! did there not come to you messengers from among you, relating to you My signs and warning you of the meeting of this day of yours?, they will CONVICT THEMSELVES, They shall say: We bear witness against ourselves; and this world's life deceived them, and they shall bear witness against their own souls that they were unbelievers., an example of such losers is msWesterner on FFI of course.

Indeed only men and jinn are the only two creatures who lie and say the opposite about our God, i.e. the punishment only applies to them and not to the sun nor to the moon neither to the cows which have been worshipped, here is a few verses that clearly prove that non other than the humans and the jinn who lie about our God:

Even the Jinn know it:

4: And that the foolish amongst us used to forge extravagant things against Allah:
5: And that we thought that men and jinn did not utter a lie against Allah:

[The Quran ; 72:4-5]

وَأَنَّهُ كَانَ يَقُولُ سَفِيهُنَا عَلَى اللَّهِ شَطَطًا (4)
وَأَنَّا ظَنَنَّا أَن لَّن تَقُولَ الْإِنسُ وَالْجِنُّ عَلَى اللَّهِ كَذِبًا (5)

The enemies of any prophet must be from among the humans or the jinn or both, they can't be anything else:

112: And thus did We make for every prophet an enemy, the Shaitans from among men and jinn, some of them suggesting to others varnished falsehood to deceive (them), and had your Lord pleased they would not have done it, therefore leave them and that which they forge.

113: And that the hearts of those who do not believe in the hereafter may incline to it and that they may be well pleased with it and that they may earn what they are going to earn (of evil).

114: Shall I then seek a judge other than Allah? And He it is Who has revealed to you the Book (which is) explained; and those whom We have given the Book know that it is revealed by your Lord with truth, therefore you should not be of the disputers.

[The Quran ; 6:112-114]

وَكَذَلِكَ جَعَلْنَا لِكُلِّ نِبِيٍّ عَدُوًّا شَيَاطِينَ الإِنسِ وَالْجِنِّ يُوحِي بَعْضُهُمْ إِلَى بَعْضٍ زُخْرُفَ الْقَوْلِ غُرُورًا وَلَوْ شَاء رَبُّكَ مَا فَعَلُوهُ فَذَرْهُمْ وَمَا يَفْتَرُونَ (112)
وَلِتَصْغَى إِلَيْهِ أَفْئِدَةُ الَّذِينَ لاَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالآخِرَةِ وَلِيَرْضَوْهُ وَلِيَقْتَرِفُواْ مَا هُم مُّقْتَرِفُونَ (113)
أَفَغَيْرَ اللّهِ أَبْتَغِي حَكَمًا وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنَزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلاً وَالَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ يَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ مُنَزَّلٌ مِّن رَّبِّكَ بِالْحَقِّ فَلاَ تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ (114)

-> Clear from the above that only the humans and jinn are the enemies of any prophet : And thus did We make for every prophet an enemy, the Shaitans from among men and jinn, those enemy among the humans and jinn talk nothing but falsehood: some of them suggesting to others varnished falsehood to deceive (them),, Allah can easily stop the enemy but He is allowing them for a purpose which is to convict themselves and surely test others:and had your Lord pleased they would not have done it, therefore leave them and that which they forge

-> Only those who don't believe in the Last Day listens to and obey the falsehood : And that the hearts of those who do not believe in the hereafter may incline to it and that they may be well pleased with it, and that is how they should convict themselves, and that they may earn what they are going to earn (of evil).

-> The above falsehood is not only by those Kafiroon (disbelievers) but also by those believers who take other laws from human then make it divine laws that must be adhered to as if it is from Allah however THERE SHOULD BE NO DIVINE LAWS FROM ANY HUMAN, ALL DIVINE LAWS THAT WE WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR MUST BE FROM ALLAH ALONE : Shall I then seek a judge other than Allah? And He it is Who has revealed to you the Book (which is) explained; and those whom We have given the Book know that it is revealed by your Lord with truth, therefore you should not be of the disputers.

Now, let's move on to a very important and related subject that I mentioned earlier, the subject of Shirk, this is still related to the humans and the jinn as I will explain, most people are raised and only fed that to shirk is to take another entity as a god in addition to the One and only God, for example the Christians are Mushrikoon because they took other entities as other gods in addition to the one and only God, the Hindus are the exact same despite both the Veda and the Bible say that there is only ONE GOD. This type of Shirk is committed when humans make PARTNERS as GODS in addition to Allah, this shirk is obvious to a child, in fact this is what they mostly teach Muslim children as I was taught when I was a child. The Quran talked about this type of Shirk of course as we will see soon.

The Quran also talked more about another type of Shirk, this is the one that is harder to understand, it is committed by taking man made laws and making it divine as if it was ordained by Allah. people committing this type of Shirk don't really realize that they are shirking, this is because they are programmed that Shirk is mostly to take others as gods in addition to the One and only God. We will see clearly that the Quran talked more about this type of Shirk, this makes sense of course because this is the Shirk that most humans are not aware of.

Let me summarize the above paragraph in points then my elaboration will follow:

There are two types of Shirk:

1) To take other entities as gods in addition to the One and only God
2) To obey man made laws that were called by them as divine laws (religious laws) from God

The first type of Shirk must involve physical worshipping to those other entities that have been made gods, on the other hand the second type of shirk (the most common and disguised one) does not involve physical worshipping to those men who made these man made laws rather OBEYING WHAT THEY SAY AS IF IT IS DIVINE FROM GOD, they also think that if these man made laws are not adhered to then they will commit Kufr (disbelief), can you see how it constitutes Shirk?, simply it does because they took these laws as being part of the religion sent by the One and only God, I know this is going to be very hard on many Muslims, it was really hard on me myself a few years back, but Al hamdullelah I refused to continue submitting to what I was fed with since I was a child, it is sort of like being programmed indeed, exactly like how the Christians are programmed, NO BLOODY DIFFERENCE.

To tackle this huge problem facing all Muslims I decided to find what Shirk is according to the Quran, i.e. according to the One and only God, not according to any man made concepts, what I found in the Quran that when Allah talks about the first type of Shirk, He asks the Mushrikoon, Where is MY PARTNERS, Shurakaei, it looks like this in Arabic شُرَكَآئِيَ, can you see how it was said using MY, i.e. partners who are gods like Him.

When Allah talks about the second type of Shirk , He asks the Mushrikoon, Where is YOUR PARTNERS, Shurakaakum, it looks like this in Arabic شُرَكَآؤُكُمُ, can you see how it was said using YOUR, it can also be said as Shurakaahum شُرَكَآؤُهُمْ, Their partners i.e. partners who are the least humans like them but not gods, those human partners (the least) whom were obeyed in laws that were made RELIGIOUS LAWS and have been associated to the One and Only God as if it is ordained by Him.

I know this is tough to comprehend, well the Quran should make this matter clear to us, let's look at a few verses:

Here is an example showing Allah talking about the first type of Shirk:

Then, on the Day of Judgment, He will cover them with shame, and say: Where are My 'partners' concerning whom ye used to dispute (with the godly)? Those endued with knowledge will say: This Day, indeed, are the Unbelievers covered with shame and misery,-

[The Quran ; 16:27]

ثُمَّ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يُخْزِيهِمْ وَيَقُولُ أَيْنَ شُرَكَآئِيَ الَّذِينَ كُنتُمْ تُشَاقُّونَ فِيهِمْ قَالَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُواْ الْعِلْمَ إِنَّ الْخِزْيَ الْيَوْمَ وَالْسُّوءَ عَلَى الْكَافِرِينَ (27)

-> See what Allah will say to the Mushrikoon type I on the JD: أَيْنَ شُرَكَآئِيَ, i.e. Where are My partners. see the MY

Next it will be said to them to call for those partners (gods like Allah):

One Day He will say, Call on those whom ye thought to be My partners, and they will call on them, but they will not listen to them; and We shall make for them a place of common perdition.

[The Quran ; 18:52]

وَيَوْمَ يَقُولُ نَادُوا شُرَكَائِيَ الَّذِينَ زَعَمْتُمْ فَدَعَوْهُمْ فَلَمْ يَسْتَجِيبُوا لَهُمْ وَجَعَلْنَا بَيْنَهُم مَّوْبِقًا (52)

-> Again see how it was said: نَادُوا شُرَكَائِيَ الَّذِينَ زَعَمْتُمْ, Call on those whom ye thought to be My partners, see MY is used in the verse, i.e. Allah is saying MY PARTNERS, i.e. gods like Him. And that is the first type of Shirk, the word شُرَكَائِيَ, Shurakaai My Partners was only used 5 times in the whole Quran (16:27, 18:52, 28:62, 28:74 & 41:47)

To be continued...

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Tue 25 Sep, 2007 7:54 pm; edited 6 times in total
Post Posted:
Sun 11 Mar, 2007 1:12 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Here is a good example for the other type of Shirk which was referred to as شُرَكَآؤُكُمُ and شُرَكَآؤُهُمْ, Your partners and Their partners respectively

22: And on the day when We shall gather them all together, then shall We say to those who associated others (with Allah): Where are your associates whom you asserted?

23: Then their excuse would be nothing but that they would say: By Allah, our Lord, we were not polytheists.

24: See how they lie against their own souls, and that which they forged has passed away from them.

[The Quran ; 6:22-24]

وَيَوْمَ نَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ نَقُولُ لِلَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُواْ أَيْنَ شُرَكَآؤُكُمُ الَّذِينَ كُنتُمْ تَزْعُمُونَ (22)
ثُمَّ لَمْ تَكُن فِتْنَتُهُمْ إِلاَّ أَن قَالُواْ وَاللّهِ رَبِّنَا مَا كُنَّا مُشْرِكِينَ (23)
انظُرْ كَيْفَ كَذَبُواْ عَلَى أَنفُسِهِمْ وَضَلَّ عَنْهُم مَّا كَانُواْ يَفْتَرُونَ (24)

-> See how it was said to those who committed the second type of Shirk: أَيْنَ شُرَكَآؤُكُمُ, Where are your associates, not my associates

-> The problem for those who commit the second type of Shirk that they don't really think that they are Mushrikoon : Then their excuse would be nothing but that they would say: By Allah, our Lord, we were not polytheists., see, a clear cut Mushrik who is worshipping another thing as a god (the first type of Shirk) can't really deny the crime, but with those who commit the second type of shirk which does not involve any physical worshipping, rather obeying other man made laws which made associated to Allah, they really think that they are not Mushrikoon, but they are surely confused and misguided See how they lie against their own souls, and that which they forged has passed away from them.

Indeed Allah even explained to us what He means by Your partners and Their partners, let's have a look:

Or have they associates who have prescribed for them in the religion that Allah does not sanction? And were it not for the word of judgment, decision would have certainly been given between them; and surely the unjust shall have a painful punishment.

[The Quran ; 42:21]

أَمْ لَهُمْ شُرَكَاء شَرَعُوا لَهُم مِّنَ الدِّينِ مَا لَمْ يَأْذَن بِهِ اللَّهُ وَلَوْلَا كَلِمَةُ الْفَصْلِ لَقُضِيَ بَيْنَهُمْ وَإِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (21)

-> See, أَمْ لَهُمْ شُرَكَاء شَرَعُوا لَهُم مِّنَ الدِّينِ مَا لَمْ يَأْذَن بِهِ اللَّهُ, i.e. Or have they associates who have prescribed for them in the religion that Allah does not sanction?, please tell me, how many Shiekhs, Mullahs, Imams and Muftis prescribed to us many things in the religion which Allah never sanctioned in His Quran? Can't get clearer than this; indeed, all those Muslims who follow any Imam or Mufti or Shiekh or Mullah in anything Haram or Halal, that Allah never sanctioned, must be committing the second and common type of Shirk as 42:21 clearly is telling us.

This warning against saying This is Halal and that is Haram was clearly stated in the Quran:

But say not - for any false thing that your tongues may put forth,- This is lawful, and this is forbidden, so as to ascribe false things to Allah. For those who ascribe false things to Allah, will never prosper.

[The Quran ; 6:116]

وَلاَ تَقُولُواْ لِمَا تَصِفُ أَلْسِنَتُكُمُ الْكَذِبَ هَذَا حَلاَلٌ وَهَذَا حَرَامٌ لِّتَفْتَرُواْ عَلَى اللّهِ الْكَذِبَ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَفْتَرُونَ عَلَى اللّهِ الْكَذِبَ لاَ يُفْلِحُونَ (116)

-> See how the verse started But say not - for any false thing that your tongues may put forth,-, see how what is about to be said is already described as FALSE, let's see what we should never say : هَذَا حَلاَلٌ وَهَذَا حَرَامٌ, i.e. This is lawful, and this is forbidden, again it was described as lies associated to Allah: لِّتَفْتَرُواْ عَلَى اللّهِ الْكَذِبَ ٌ, i.e. so as to ascribe false things to Allah, the problem for those who suggest that this is Halal and that is Haram is simply as follow: For those who ascribe false things to Allah, will never prosper.

Let's have a look at another example of Shirk type 2 where the Mushrikoon listen to their associates and kill their children, I believe this verse is talking about the Jinn trying to obscure the believers from their religion, if the believers obey them, then they shirked:

And thus their associates have made fair seeming to most of the polytheists the killing of their children, that they may cause them to perish and obscure for them their religion; and if Allah had pleased, they would not have done it, therefore leave them and that which they forge.

[The Quran ; 6:137]

وَكَذَلِكَ زَيَّنَ لِكَثِيرٍ مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ قَتْلَ أَوْلاَدِهِمْ شُرَكَآؤُهُمْ لِيُرْدُوهُمْ وَلِيَلْبِسُواْ عَلَيْهِمْ دِينَهُمْ وَلَوْ شَاء اللّهُ مَا فَعَلُوهُ فَذَرْهُمْ وَمَا يَفْتَرُونَ (137)

-> Again see how it was said: شُرَكَآؤُهُمْ, i.e. Their associates, not the associated of Allah, And thus their associates have made fair seeming to most of the polytheists the killing of their children,, their associates only have one objective in regard to the religion of Allah: that they may cause them to perish and obscure for them their religion, i.e. if the obey them, then they shirked and those who has been obeyed will be their associates (their partners).

The problem for those who obey others but God in matters that are related to the religion and are never sanctioned by God, is this, they think that they are not Mushrikoon, even those who are obeyed will deny that those who obeyed them were worshipping them:

28: And on the day when We will gather them all together, then We will say to the polytheists: Keep where you are, you and your associates; then We shall separate them widely one from another and their associates would say: It was not us that you served:

29: Therefore Allah is sufficient as a witness between us and you that we were quite unaware of your serving (us).

[The Quran ; 10:28-29]

وَيَوْمَ نَحْشُرُهُمْ جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ نَقُولُ لِلَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُواْ مَكَانَكُمْ أَنتُمْ وَشُرَكَآؤُكُمْ فَزَيَّلْنَا بَيْنَهُمْ وَقَالَ شُرَكَآؤُهُم مَّا كُنتُمْ إِيَّانَا تَعْبُدُونَ (28)
فَكَفَى بِاللّهِ شَهِيدًا بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمْ إِن كُنَّا عَنْ عِبَادَتِكُمْ لَغَافِلِينَ (29)

-> How clear is that, well both the Mushrikoon type 2 and their associates will be held to account: And on the day when We will gather them all together, then We will say to the polytheists: Keep where you are, you and your associates;, see how Allah is going to stun them : Keep where you are, then both will be separated then their associates will deny that those who obeyed them were worshipping them : then We shall separate them widely one from another and their associates would say: It was not us that you served:, see

-> They are not lying actually, they are only confused because they don't know that, by others obeying them in matters that are related to the Sharia of the religion while Allah never sanctioned it, they took them as their associates. In fact their associates will even seek the testimony of Allah that they were not aware that those who obeyed them were worshipping them: Therefore Allah is sufficient as a witness between us and you that we were quite unaware of your serving (us). Again, how clear is that.

The following verses are really compelling:

35: Say: Is there any of your associates who guides to the truth? Say: Allah guides to the truth. Is He then Who guides to the truth more worthy to be followed, or he who himself does not go aright unless he is guided? What then is the matter with you; how do you judge?

36: And most of them do not follow (anything) but conjecture; surely conjecture will not avail aught against the truth; surely Allah is cognizant of what they do.

[The Quran ; 10:35-36]

قُلْ هَلْ مِن شُرَكَآئِكُم مَّن يَهْدِي إِلَى الْحَقِّ قُلِ اللّهُ يَهْدِي لِلْحَقِّ أَفَمَن يَهْدِي إِلَى الْحَقِّ أَحَقُّ أَن يُتَّبَعَ أَمَّن لاَّ يَهِدِّيَ إِلاَّ أَن يُهْدَى فَمَا لَكُمْ كَيْفَ تَحْكُمُونَ (35)
وَمَا يَتَّبِعُ أَكْثَرُهُمْ إِلاَّ ظَنًّا إَنَّ الظَّنَّ لاَ يُغْنِي مِنَ الْحَقِّ شَيْئًا إِنَّ اللّهَ عَلَيمٌ بِمَا يَفْعَلُونَ (36)

-> Allah is raising a very strong argument against the polytheists type 2, Say: Is there any of your associates who guides to the truth? Allah is also giving the answer to the question He raised against those polytheists type 2: Say: Allah guides to the truth. The fact remains intact that we only have one guidance sent to us from Allah called the Quran. Then the strong argument continues, looks like the polytheists type 2 have been cornered: Is He then Who guides to the truth more worthy to be followed, or he who himself does not go aright unless he is guided? See, this bit must apply to Bukhari and Muslim, who are both need to be guided by Allah, so why the hell we should follow them in all these religious matters that were not sanctioned by Allah in His Quran? Not because they claim the prophet said so, we will never be able to prove that the prophet said any word in the their so called sahih books. Well, here is what Allah is telling those Mushrikoon who follow Bukhari, Muslim and others in any religious matter that is not sanctioned by Allah, how do you judge?

-> Indeed following Bukhari, Muslim and others in any religious matter that is not sanctioned by Allah is nothing but following conjectures, and because these conjectures are religiously related, then this will constitute Shirk type 2. On the other hand, most polytheists follow nothing but conjectures: And most of them do not follow (anything) but conjecture; here is other news for those polytheists type 2 who follow conjectures in religious matters : surely conjecture will not avail aught against the truth; surely Allah is cognizant of what they do. The truth mentioned is the Quran of course (it is the only truthful book the believes have), and sure the Truth (the Quran) is exposing their shirk fair and square, as we have seen so far.

Indeed Allah mentioned the second type of Shirk using the two words شُرَكَآؤُكُمُ Shurakaakum and شُرَكَآؤُهُمْ Shurakaahum Your partners and Their partners respectively 15 times compared with the 5 times He talked about the first type of Shirk represented by the word شُرَكَائِيَ, Shurakaai My Partners this indicates that the second type of shirk is far more common by humans.

You have to understand that the start of the Shirk by humans has seeded from Satan himself, because if we obey him in what is clearly the opposite to what Allah told us, then we have shirked, i.e. obeying Satan by believers must be a clear cut shirk. In fact satan will expose those who followed him and will tell them that they shirked by listening to him then obeying him. This will happen on the JD.

This crystal clear fact of SHIRKING SATAN WITH ALLAH when we (believers) obey satan, will be told to those ignorant humans by satan himself on the JD:

And Satan will say when the matter is decided: It was Allah Who gave you a promise of Truth: I too promised, but I failed in my promise to you. I had no authority over you except to invite you but ye listened to me: then reproach not me, but reproach your own souls. I cannot listen to your cries, nor can ye listen to mine. I reject your former act in associating me with Allah. For wrong-doers there must be a grievous penalty.

[The Quran ; 14:22]

وَقَالَ الشَّيْطَانُ لَمَّا قُضِيَ الأَمْرُ إِنَّ اللّهَ وَعَدَكُمْ وَعْدَ الْحَقِّ وَوَعَدتُّكُمْ فَأَخْلَفْتُكُمْ وَمَا كَانَ لِيَ عَلَيْكُم مِّن سُلْطَانٍ إِلاَّ أَن دَعَوْتُكُمْ فَاسْتَجَبْتُمْ لِي فَلاَ تَلُومُونِي وَلُومُواْ أَنفُسَكُم مَّا أَنَاْ بِمُصْرِخِكُمْ وَمَا أَنتُمْ بِمُصْرِخِيَّ إِنِّي كَفَرْتُ بِمَآ أَشْرَكْتُمُونِ مِن قَبْلُ إِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (22)

-> See, when the JD verdict is passed, satan will tell whoever he managed to invite, then accepted the invitation: And Satan will say when the matter is decided: It was Allah Who gave you a promise of Truth: I too promised, but I failed in my promise to you., the fact of the matter is, Satan never had authority on us but a mere invitation : I had no authority over you except to invite you but ye listened to me: But he can't be blamed, because he didn't force them: then reproach not me, but reproach your own souls. In fact both will be crying hard at that time: I cannot listen to your cries, nor can ye listen to mine., then he will tell them that their actions was SHIRK: I reject your former act in associating me with Allah.

From all the above there is no doubt that the ones been worshipped in the verses mohmed boofhead posted are only talking about those among the humans and the jinn who are misguided themselves by joining satan party, then continued to deceive other humans and jinn by lying and saying the opposite to what Allah says and commands. If we follow those misguided ones by listening and obeying what they say which is the opposite to what Allah says, then we shirked, and on the JD both the Mushrikoon and their associates will be gathered in hell together as the verses posted by mohmed boofhead told us.

It is also clear that the majority of the Muslims are committing shirk without even realizing it, just look at how most Muslims talk about the hearsay hadith and prophet Mohammad while they hardly talk about Allah through His Quran, they even achived the extreme level of shirk when they mention Allah and His prophet in the same sentence they only praise the prophet and not Allah, they also abbreviate the name Allah to the letter A in (SAW) while the name Mohammad is written in full and never been abbreviated, we have seen the kafirs on FFI web site doing it with the name Mohammad by abbreviating to Mo so the Mushrikoon followed their foot steps and did it with the name Allah and made it A, no wonder we read the following verse in the Quran

And most of them do not believe in Allah without associating others (with Him).

[The Quran ; 12:106]

وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُمْ بِاللّهِ إِلاَّ وَهُم مُّشْرِكُونَ (106)

Do I really need to Adao Allah to help those confused Muslims?, well while I hope it happens, I won't end my comment by asking Allah to guide them because it will never happen unless they change and confront their clear cut shirk, here is a photo from a so called Islamic country (Egypt) showing the two names next to each other Allah and Mohammad, this photo is taken by me personally a few month back in a cemetery in Egypt, ironically you will see both names next to each other every where, even stickers on cars and public transport:

Salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Tue 17 Aug, 2010 7:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Post Posted:
Sun 11 Mar, 2007 1:14 am
The
Rook
Rook

Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

# 2 more verses relevant to the blokes' claims:

أَلَمْ أَعْهَدْ إِلَيْكُمْ يَبَنِي ءادَمَ أَنْ لَا تَعْبُدُوا الشَّيْطَنَ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُبِينٌ 36:60

وَأَنْ اعْبُدُونِي هَذَا صِرَطٌ مُسْتَقِيمٌ 36:61

36:60 Alam aAAhad ilaykum ya banee adama an la taAAbudoo alshshaytana innahu lakum AAaduwwun mubeenun

36:61 Waani oAAbudoonee hatha siratun mustaqeemun

36:60 Did I not covenant with you, O Children of Adam, that you shall not worship the devil? That he is your most ardent enemy?

36:61 But that ye worship Me? That was the right path.

# i think these verses can help us regarding "maa taa'budun" ( 21:98 ) and "maa kaanu taa'budun" (37:22)!
Post Posted:
Sun 11 Mar, 2007 8:51 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

The wrote:
# 2 more verses relevant to the blokes' claims:

أَلَمْ أَعْهَدْ إِلَيْكُمْ يَبَنِي ءادَمَ أَنْ لَا تَعْبُدُوا الشَّيْطَنَ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُبِينٌ 36:60

وَأَنْ اعْبُدُونِي هَذَا صِرَطٌ مُسْتَقِيمٌ 36:61

36:60 Alam aAAhad ilaykum ya banee adama an la taAAbudoo alshshaytana innahu lakum AAaduwwun mubeenun

36:61 Waani oAAbudoonee hatha siratun mustaqeemun

36:60 Did I not covenant with you, O Children of Adam, that you shall not worship the devil? That he is your most ardent enemy?

36:61 But that ye worship Me? That was the right path.

# i think these verses can help us regarding "maa taa'budun" ( 21:98 ) and "maa kaanu taa'budun" (37:22)!

Thank you bro

Very well spotted

I will try to copy your comment to FFI web site

take care

Sun 11 Mar, 2007 9:38 pm
The
Rook
Rook

Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

Quote:
ahmedbahgat wrote:
Thank you bro

# netime...no need for thanx. buddy! (-:

# take care...salam, bro! (-:
Post Posted:
Tue 13 Mar, 2007 1:34 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

hajirffi wrote:
Dear brother Ahmad,

Sallam mate

hajirffi wrote:
You have some valid points but you have gone too far in some of your beliefs.

Thanks but I still have far more points to present, this is the result of over 25 years studying the Arabic Quran, on the others hand I found it ridiculous that you tell me I went far in some of my beliefs while I only present Quran evidences to support my belief, I don't use hadith (man made conjectures) to support my arguments against the kafirs, I only use them to support my argument against the hadith worshippers who believe heart and soul in them.

For me, those Muslims and hadith worshippers who make all the distinctions between Mohammad and all other prophets are the ones who has gone way too far, the Quran exposes them as I will show you.

hajirffi wrote:
The phrase 'Mohammad Rasulullah' has appeared in Quran.

Well, we know that Mohammad is Rasool Allah, no extra info for the believers, as well we know that all messengers are Rasools (Rusul) of Allah, again no extra info for the believers

The important point which the believers ignore is this:

Allah has commanded us NOT TO MAKE ANY DISTINCTION between any of His messengers at least 4 times in the Quran, let me show a few examples:

Say ye: We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: We make no difference between one and another of them: And we bow to Allah (in Islam)."

[The Quran , 2:136]

قُولُواْ آمَنَّا بِاللّهِ وَمَآ أُنزِلَ إِلَيْنَا وَمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالأسْبَاطِ وَمَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَى وَعِيسَى وَمَا أُوتِيَ النَّبِيُّونَ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ لاَ نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّنْهُمْ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ (136)

-> This verse should show you how most Muslims are flawed regarding their excessive praise to Mohammad, in this verse Allah is talking to the believers and is telling them to say : Say ye: We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: , and THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR THE BELIEVERS IS : We make no difference between one and another of them, can you see how most Muslims are flawed?, well they differentiate between the prophets, in fact it seems that they only care about Mohammad and never even think about the other prophets listed in the above verse, it is clear that Allah is telling the believers not to make any difference between one and another of the prophets, the above law is also repeated in another 3 locations in the Quran

The Messenger believeth in what hath been revealed to him from his Lord, as do the men of faith. Each one (of them) believeth in Allah, His angels, His books, and His messengers. "We make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His messengers." And they say: "We hear, and we obey: (We seek) Thy forgiveness, our Lord, and to Thee is the end of all journeys."

[The Quran , 2:258]

آمَنَ الرَّسُولُ بِمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْهِ مِن رَّبِّهِ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ كُلٌّ آمَنَ بِاللّهِ وَمَلآئِكَتِهِ وَكُتُبِهِ وَرُسُلِهِ لاَ نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّن رُّسُلِهِ وَقَالُواْ سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا غُفْرَانَكَ رَبَّنَا وَإِلَيْكَ الْمَصِيرُ (285)

-> Again the same advice from Allah that the believers should : make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His messengers., but most Muslims do by raising Mohammad to a level that is higher than all the rest of all the other prophets, everyone have seen it very well I'm sure.

Say: "We believe in Allah, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets, from their Lord: We make no distinction between one and another among them, and to Allah do we bow our will (in Islam)."

[The Quran , 3:84]

قُلْ آمَنَّا بِاللّهِ وَمَا أُنزِلَ عَلَيْنَا وَمَا أُنزِلَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالأَسْبَاطِ وَمَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَى وَعِيسَى وَالنَّبِيُّونَ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ لاَ نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّنْهُمْ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ (84)

-> Again and again, the same law to : make no distinction between one and another among them, well most Muslims failed drastically regarding this important law.

hajirffi wrote:
By saying the shahadah we testify to the unity of God and that Mohammad is his messenger.

I don't get it? Was that an order from Allah in his Quran? Or an order you took from other books called hadith books?

See (with my sincere apology) this is a clear cut case of shirk, here is the verse for you again:

Or have they associates who have prescribed for them in the religion that Allah does not sanction? And were it not for the word of judgment, decision would have certainly been given between them; and surely the unjust shall have a painful punishment.

[The Quran ; 42:21]

أَمْ لَهُمْ شُرَكَاء شَرَعُوا لَهُم مِّنَ الدِّينِ مَا لَمْ يَأْذَن بِهِ اللَّهُ وَلَوْلَا كَلِمَةُ الْفَصْلِ لَقُضِيَ بَيْنَهُمْ وَإِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (21)

-> See, أَمْ لَهُمْ شُرَكَاء شَرَعُوا لَهُم مِّنَ الدِّينِ مَا لَمْ يَأْذَن بِهِ اللَّهُ, i.e. Or have they associates who have prescribed for them in the religion that Allah does not sanction?, please tell me, how many Sheikhs, Mullahs, Imams and Muftis prescribed to us many things in the religion that Allah never sanctioned in His Quran?, can't get clearer than this, indeed all those Muslims who follow any Imam, or a Mufti or a Sheikh or a Mullah in any thing Haram or Halal that Allah never sanctioned must be committing the second and common type of Shirk as 42:21 clearly is telling us.

Let me ask you mate, how many Muslims follow their associates (Shrakaahum) in something their associates classified as Sharia of Allah?

hajirffi wrote:
There is nothing shirkful about this.

Of course there is a clear cut case of shirk in that, you are following laws that made divine by humans and were never sanctioned by Allah, here is the verse for you again:

But say not - for any false thing that your tongues may put forth,- This is lawful, and this is forbidden, so as to ascribe false things to Allah. For those who ascribe false things to Allah, will never prosper.

[The Quran ; 6:116]

وَلاَ تَقُولُواْ لِمَا تَصِفُ أَلْسِنَتُكُمُ الْكَذِبَ هَذَا حَلاَلٌ وَهَذَا حَرَامٌ لِّتَفْتَرُواْ عَلَى اللّهِ الْكَذِبَ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَفْتَرُونَ عَلَى اللّهِ الْكَذِبَ لاَ يُفْلِحُونَ (116)

-> See how the verse started But say not - for any false thing that your tongues may put forth,-, see how what is about to be said is already described as FALSE, let's see what we should never say : هَذَا حَلاَلٌ وَهَذَا حَرَامٌ, i.e. This is lawful, and this is forbidden, again it was described as lies associated to Allah: لِّتَفْتَرُواْ عَلَى اللّهِ الْكَذِبَ ٌ, i.e. so as to ascribe false things to Allah, the problem for those who suggest that this is Halal and that is Haram as simply as follow: For those who ascribe false things to Allah, will never prosper.

Now let me ask you mate, how many Mullahs, Sheikhs, Muftis and Imams tell us every day This is Haram and that is Halal

They bloody made marrying women for sex Halal and sure many confused believers followed them, this is ridiculous

hajirffi wrote:
The shirk comes in when people go too far in praising Mohammad SAW and calling upon him for help.

This is what happens with many confused Muslims indeed, but that is another sub type of Shirk, the Shirk I'm more interested in is to expose THOSE FOLLOWING HUMAN LAWS IN HALAL AND HARAM THAT WERE NEVER SANCTIONED BY ALLAH.

hajirffi wrote:
Following his lifestyle is a command in Quran since Quran says that Mohammad SAW is 'oswatun hasanah' i.e. the best example for us to follow.

Hmmm, Ibrahim was also classified as Iswatan Hassanah, let's have a look:

There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone": But not when Abraham said to his father: "I will pray for forgiveness for thee, though I have no power (to get) aught on thy behalf from Allah." (They prayed): "Our Lord! in Thee do we trust, and to Thee do we turn in repentance: to Thee is (our) Final Goal.

[The Quran ; 60:4]

قَدْ كَانَتْ لَكُمْ أُسْوَةٌ حَسَنَةٌ فِي إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ إِذْ قَالُوا لِقَوْمِهِمْ إِنَّا بُرَءَاؤاْ مِنكُمْ وَمِمَّا تَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ كَفَرْنَا بِكُمْ وَبَدَا بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمُ الْعَدَاوَةُ وَالْبَغْضَاء أَبَدًا حَتَّى تُؤْمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَحْدَهُ إِلَّا قَوْلَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ لِأَبِيهِ لَأَسْتَغْفِرَنَّ لَكَ وَمَا أَمْلِكُ لَكَ مِنَ اللَّهِ مِن شَيْءٍ رَّبَّنَا عَلَيْكَ تَوَكَّلْنَا وَإِلَيْكَ أَنَبْنَا وَإِلَيْكَ الْمَصِيرُ (4)

-> See, قَدْ كَانَتْ لَكُمْ أُسْوَةٌ حَسَنَةٌ فِي إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ, i.e. There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, therefore Mohammad is not unique in here, in fact ALL MESSNGERS AND PROPHETS ARE ISWAH HASSANAH TO ALL THE BELIEVERS, in fact and according to the above verse, I followed Ibrahim by confronting the shirk committed by millions of believers.

Allah clearly ordered the prophet and us to follow Ibrahim:

Say: Allah has spoken the truth, therefore follow the religion of Ibrahim, the upright one; and he was not one of the polytheists.

[The Quran , 3:95]

قُلْ صَدَقَ اللّهُ فَاتَّبِعُواْ مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (95)

-> See how the order was told by Mohammed himself: Say: Allah has spoken the truth, therefore follow the religion of Ibrahim,, what you should look at carefully that whenever Allah tells us about Ibrahim as the upright one;, He always add after it وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ, i.e. and he was not one of the polytheists, see, being a Muslim Hanif is not enough that you will be immune against Shirk, that is why Ibrahim was not only a Hanif Muslim, but was not one of the polytheists as well, this actually means that there are many who call themselves Hanif Muslim but they also are polytheists

Here is the order again to follow Milat Ibrahim:

And who has a better religion than he who submits himself entirely to Allah? And he is the doer of good (to others) and follows the faith of Ibrahim, the upright one, and Allah took Ibrahim as a friend

[The Quran , 4:125]

وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ دِينًا مِّمَّنْ أَسْلَمَ وَجْهَهُ لله وَهُوَ مُحْسِنٌ واتَّبَعَ مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا وَاتَّخَذَ اللّهُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ خَلِيلاً (125)

Even the prophet was ordered to follow Milat Ibrahim:

Then We revealed to you: Follow the faith of Ibrahim, the upright one, and he was not of the polytheists.

[The Quran , 16:123]

ثُمَّ أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ أَنِ اتَّبِعْ مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (123)

-> See how Allah told Mohammad about Ibrahim that and he was not of the polytheists., if being Hanif is enough to not to commit Shirk then we don't need this piece of info that Ibrahim was not one of the polytheists if he is a Hanif already as seen from the above verse.

Let's see how Allah is stressing again that Ibrahim was not one of the polytheists:

Surely Ibrahim was an exemplar, obedient to Allah, upright, and he was not of the polytheists.

[The Quran , 16:120]

إِنَّ إِبْرَاهِيمَ كَانَ أُمَّةً قَانِتًا لِلّهِ حَنِيفًا وَلَمْ يَكُ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (120)

And again:

Surely Ibrahim was an exemplar, obedient to Allah, upright, and he was not of the polytheists.

[The Quran , 16:120]

إِنَّ إِبْرَاهِيمَ كَانَ أُمَّةً قَانِتًا لِلّهِ حَنِيفًا وَلَمْ يَكُ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (120)

See how being a Hanif Muslim is not enough not to be one of the polytheists?, the bottom line is this:

We need to be Hanif Muslims AND NOT FROM THE POLYTHEISTS AT THE SAME TIME.

hajirffi wrote:
Love of the prophet is an essential part of Islam.

I found your comment above is unfounded, in fact the essential part of Islam is to love Allah, it is not to love Mohammad or any other prophet, let's look at a clear example:

Say: If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

[The Quran , 3:31]

قُلْ إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ وَاللّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (31)

-> See what the prophet was ordered to tell us: قُلْ إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي, i.e. Say: If you love Allah, then follow me,, the prophet was never ordered to say : Say: If you love Allah, then love me, i.e. the love has to be for Allah and when we do so then Allah : will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Loving the messengers should only mean loving Allah who sent them.

hajirffi wrote:
You are not truely a muslim until you love Mohammad SAW

Again you abbreviated the name Allah to A while you put down the name Mohammad complete, this is ridiculous bro and I feel shamed to see Muslims do that

On the other hand I need proofs from the Quran that without loving the prophet we won't be Muslims,

At the same time how do you know that I don't love Mohammad?, in fact I love him as I love any other prophet exactly, bro, I don't make any distinction between all the prophets, ok

I know the verse you may be thinking of as an evidence to your statement above, the verse never talked about love actually here it is:

The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves, and his wives are their mothers. Blood-relations among each other have closer personal ties, in the Decree of Allah. Than (the Brotherhood of) Believers and Muhajirs: nevertheless do ye what is just to your closest friends: such is the writing in the Decree (of Allah).

[The Quran , 33:6]

النَّبِيُّ أَوْلَى بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ مِنْ أَنفُسِهِمْ وَأَزْوَاجُهُ أُمَّهَاتُهُمْ وَأُوْلُو الْأَرْحَامِ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلَى بِبَعْضٍ فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُهَاجِرِينَ إِلَّا أَن تَفْعَلُوا إِلَى أَوْلِيَائِكُم مَّعْرُوفًا كَانَ ذَلِكَ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَسْطُورًا (6)

-> See it is not about LOVE, it is about being close to the prophet, you can also see above that the prophet wives were praised as the mothers of all believers, i.e. the mothers of Abu Hurairah, now read the hadith again and see how Abu Hurairah mocked his mother Aysha when she accused him of saying things about the prophet that the prophet never said, he mocked her by replying back and saying that she was busy sitting in front of the mirror hence her ignorance to what the prophet said

hajirffi wrote:
more than yourself and your parents and your children.

That is not love, it is only about being close to him when he was alive then being close to his message when he is dead

hajirffi wrote:
He went through tremendous hardship to deliver the message of Islam and he was the one who changed the entire world history for many centuries to come and still his enemies are afraid of his name and his memory and his message.

Hmm, was he put in the fire pit like Ibrahim?, NO

Sure he struggled as any prophet struggles with the kafirs as we struggle now with the kafirs, it is not right to give credit to him based on what he faced, rather give him credit to what he delivered

hajirffi wrote:
That's why we have this website... that's why millions of dollars are spent throughout the world to defame him. But his love has increased in the hearts of believers and his name will always shine in human history.

Total non sense, these sites are not targeting Mohammed, they are only targeting Islam, and as they do our love to Islam and Allah should be the one to increase, not the love to any prophet, here is what Mohamad was ordered to say to us again:

Say: If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

[The Quran , 3:31]

قُلْ إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ وَاللّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (31)

-> Mohammed was NEVER ordered to say :If you love Allah love me rather he was ordered to say :If you love Allah, then follow me

Please mate, if you are going to discuss religions with me, you need to support all your claims using the Quran

Take care

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Tue 17 Aug, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Posted:
Wed 14 Mar, 2007 10:22 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Halid wrote:
Ahmad!

Hi

Halid wrote:
Listen to me fellow brother.

Sure

Halid wrote:
There is adilla-i shar-iyya: proof, evidence or source of sharia/deen are:

1. Quran
2. Sunnah
3. Ijma
4. Kiyas

The Sharia of Allah is only based on the Quran, for the other 3 I have to say that:

sorry, bring your evidences from the Quran if you are truthful

Halid wrote:
So, not all, but authentic hadith CANNOT be rejected .

Bring your evidence from the Quran regarding following the hersay hadith collected by bukhari and others if your are truthful.

According to your non sense, the Muslims in the first 100 years or so were misguided, right?, well the hadith was invented after that right?

Halid wrote:
piscohot was right that we learn details about prayer from Messenger, be piece on him. We learn so many things from Him, alone, such as prohibition of donkey meat, performing prayer, performing hajj etc.. By authentic hadith we mean a firm and truthful chain, called "sanad".

you silly muslim, piss is a filthy enemy of Islam, I know him for 3 years you silly muslim

But fine you can follow him and I believe you will join him in hell, good luck with that

also silly muslim, I accept the hearsay teaching about the salat that were associated to Mohamed because the Salat is sanctioned by Allah in His Quran, do you get that or you are as dumb as piss?

Halid wrote:
Proof of obeying Messenger, and hence HIS sayings is very obvious throughout Qur'an. Just some:

Yeh yeh, the lame and silly evidences, let me see:

Halid wrote:
53:3 Nor does he speak out of desire.

The above is about the Quran you ignorant muslim, let me clear your ignorance and prove to you that the prophet spoke of his own desires in his day to day affairs:

The hadith advocates use a stupid argument to give merit to their Shirk in belief (Quran and hadith), I truly believe that they keep shooting themselves in the foot every time they present this stupid argument, they say: the prophet NEVER talked of his own desires therefore everything he said was a revelation to him from Allah, that is why they take it that they should believe in the hadith as they believe in the Quran or they will commit Kufr, let's have a look at the verses in question:

3: Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) Desire.
4: It is naught but revelation that is revealed,
5: He was taught by one Mighty in Power,

[The Quran ; 53:3-5]

وَمَا يَنطِقُ عَنِ الْهَوَى (3)
إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا وَحْيٌ يُوحَى (4)
عَلَّمَهُ شَدِيدُ الْقُوَى (5)

-> What can I say?. There is no mention to the recorded hadith in the above 3 verses, the verses are only talking about the Quran, Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) Desire., then we read in the following verse It is naught but revelation that is revealed,, it has to be the Quran not everything he said in his life, if everything he said in his life: was taught by one Mighty in Power, then we have two serious problems:

1: O Prophet! why do you forbid (yourself) that which Allah has made lawful for you; you desire to please your wives; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
2: Allah indeed has sanctioned for you the expiation of your oaths and Allah is your Protector, and He is the Knowing the Wise.

[The Quran ; 66:1-2]

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ لِمَ تُحَرِّمُ مَا أَحَلَّ اللَّهُ لَكَ تَبْتَغِي مَرْضَاتَ أَزْوَاجِكَ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (1)
قَدْ فَرَضَ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ تَحِلَّةَ أَيْمَانِكُمْ وَاللَّهُ مَوْلَاكُمْ وَهُوَ الْعَلِيمُ الْحَكِيمُ (2)

-> Here is a clear fault by the prophet in the beginning of sura 66, according to the hearsay hadith (history record) the prophet was at the house of one of his wives and ate something in there (possibly honey) then he left and went to another house of another one of his wives but she became a bit upset or sort of because he was at the other wife houese and ate the honey in there, so the prophet replied to his upset wife by stating that he will never eat the honey again, i.e. he made an allowed food forbidden to him and only to please one of his wives, obviously he violated the laws of Allah so Allah exposed him to give all humanity a lesson : O Prophet! why do you forbid (yourself) that which Allah has made lawful for you;, see, what the prophet said can't be a revelation from the One Might in power, nor it is not according to the prophet desires rather: تَبْتَغِي مَرْضَاتَ أَزْوَاجِكَ, i.e. you desire to please your wives, and because the prophet faulted Allah is going to forgive and bless him with mercy and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

-> However the prophet still needed to do something to fix his fault : Allah indeed has sanctioned for you the expiation of your oaths and Allah is your Protector, and He is the Knowing the Wise.

Clearly the sayings (oath) by Mohammad as conjectured in the hearsay hadith and as confirmed by the Quran can't be revealed from Allah and surely it was according to the prophet own desire to please one of his upset wives who should not be upset from the first place, i.e. he faulted based on another fault by one of his wives.

Let's look at another example showing the prophet acting according to his own desires:

1: He frowned and turned (his) back,
2: Because there came to him the blind man.
3: And what would make you know that he would purify himself,
4: Or become reminded so that the reminder should profit him?

[The Quran ; 80:1-4]

عَبَسَ وَتَوَلَّى (1)
أَن جَاءهُ الْأَعْمَى (2)
وَمَا يُدْرِيكَ لَعَلَّهُ يَزَّكَّى (3)
أَوْ يَذَّكَّرُ فَتَنفَعَهُ الذِّكْرَى (4)

-> According to the hearsay hadith, the prophet was in a sort of a meeting with a bunch of wealthy and powerful kafirs, he was conveying the message of Allah to them, while he was talking to them a blind man approached him seeking guidance, the prophet frowned and turned his back, because Mohammad faulted Allah again exposed him to humanity to give all of us a lesson, He frowned and turned (his) back,, Because there came to him the blind man., the prophet thought that the bunch of kafirs are more important than that blind man but of course he lacked this sort of knowledge or at least it was not revealed to him And what would make you know that he would purify himself,, possibly the blind would have comprehended the message better than those bunch of kafirs Or become reminded so that the reminder should profit him?,

Again and clearly the action by Mohammad as conjectured in the hearsay hadith and as confirmed by the Quran can't be revealed from Allah and surely it was according to the prophet own desire to not to ignore a bunch of wealthy kafirs over a blind man who might be more humble than all those kafirs combined

Not even the Shiekh of Azhar can refute the above, unless he magically can explain the contradiction between 55:3 Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) Desire. and the two suras 66 & 80 first few verses that clearly prove that the prophet acted and talked according to his own desires at least twice and in both occasions he faulted and was corrected by Allah

This must leave us with only one conclusion that 53:3 Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) Desire. is only talking about the Quran or at least anything that was Quran related and he was required to explain

Halid wrote:
5:92 And obey Allah and obey the messenger and be cautious; but if you turn back, then know that only a clear deliverance of the message is (incumbent) on Our messenger.

Haven't obeyed him by accepting the Quran and by praying 5 times a day as he prayed and by fasting as he fasted and by doing Hajj as he did?

Or you want me to follow other BS by Bukhari and Muslim like eating with my hand and dinking camel urine?

I won't, but you can do your idol worshiping as you wish, you should drink camel urine as he did and you should eat without a spoon as he did

Do you drink a cup of camel urine every morning?, if you don't then you are a celar cut rejector who does not obey the prophet, what a load of non sense

Halid wrote:
5:31 Say: If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

I do love Allah and I do follow Mohammad in what is sanctio0ned by Allah not what is sanctioned by bukhari and muslim, do you bloody understand that or you are dumber than piss?

Halid wrote:
5:32 Say: Obey Allah and the Messenger; but if they turn back, then surely Allah does not love the unbelievers.

Again: Haven't obeyed Allah and His messenger by accepting the Quran and by praying 5 times a day as he prayed and by fasting as he fasted and by doing Hajj as he did?

Halid wrote:
Fair to ask you, that since Qur'an addresses all the times, then it follows that those verses are not expired (nor mansuh nor nasuh), as you might mistakenly think.

Hahahah, so you are one of those confused Naskh advocates, let me tell you something pal, there is no such thing called naskh in the Quran, this is the most BS claim I have ever heard in my 42 years of life

Halid wrote:
i warn all Muslim brothers here that; when discussing things with others, do not reject anything from your deen, be it ahkam or faith.

how old are you, do you mind if I ask?

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Thu 19 Aug, 2010 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Posted:
Wed 14 Mar, 2007 6:41 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

Do you want to see the filthy Mushrikoon in action? Here is one for you from CNN:

Taliban stones man and woman to death for allegedly having affair

By the CNN Wire Staff
August 16, 2010 -- Updated 1555 GMT (2355 HKT)

Thumbnail, click to enlarge.

Kabul, Afghanistan (CNN) �?????�????�???�??�?�¢?? The Taliban stoned to death a man and a woman in northern Afghanistan for allegedly having an affair, officials said Monday.
The stoning took place Sunday in Dasht-e-Archi district, in the village of Mullah Qali -- a village dominated by the Taliban in Kunduz province.
The pair was accused of having an illicit sexual relationship, a spokesman for the Kunduz governor said.

The woman was about 20 years old and the man was about 27, said Mohammed Ayuob, district governor of Amam Sahib, which is also in Kunduz province.
The woman was engaged, and the man was married to another woman. The two had been held by the Taliban for about a week, Ayuob said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/08/16/afghanistan.stoning.death/index.html?hpt=T2#fbid=WvX7h-1cayC&wom=false

--------------------

Ahmed says:

What a filthy retarded bunch of confused Muslims bound to hell. We all know well that stoning the adulterers is not ordained upon the Muslims, rather the following rule of Allah:

الزَّانِيَةُ وَالزَّانِي فَاجْلِدُوا كُلَّ وَاحِدٍ مِنْهُمَا مِائَةَ جَلْدَةٍ ۖ وَلَا تَأْخُذْكُمْ بِهِمَا رَأْفَةٌ فِي دِينِ اللَّهِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ۖ وَلْيَشْهَدْ عَذَابَهُمَا طَائِفَةٌ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ (2)
The adulteress and adulterer, lash each of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah, if you should believe in Allah and the last day. And let their torture be witnessed by a group of the believers.
<Al Quran ; 24:2>

Yet, the filthy Mushrikoon don't want to listen to the judgement of Allah, in fact they want to apply what the Jews should apply for such crime of adultery.

You can actually see clearly the confusion of such bunch of Mushrik Muslims called Taliban, the adulteress WAS NOT MARRIED, rather ENGAGED, yet the Mushrikoon stoned her. How confused they are.

CERTAINLY ANY ENGAGED WOMAN CANNOT BE CONSIDERED MARRIED. Therefore, if those bunch of filthy and mushrik Taliban want to apply their shirk, they should have only stoned the male adulterer who was married, while for the adulteress who was only engaged, she should have been lashed with a hundred lashes.

Again and again and again, such ruling of stoning the married adulterers is not and cannot exist in Islam for the following simple fact (which I will keep repeating until those filthy and confused Mushrikoon come with a logical answer):

Allah told us that the punishment for any MARRIED woman from among Ma Malakat Aymanena, who commits adultery, should be HALF the punishment of a married free women:

وَمَن لَّمْ يَسْتَطِعْ مِنكُمْ طَوْلاً أَن يَنكِحَ الْمُحْصَنَاتِ الْمُؤْمِنَاتِ فَمِن مِّا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُكُم مِّن فَتَيَاتِكُمُ الْمُؤْمِنَاتِ وَاللّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِإِيمَانِكُمْ بَعْضُكُم مِّن بَعْضٍ فَانكِحُوهُنَّ بِإِذْنِ أَهْلِهِنَّ وَآتُوهُنَّ أُجُورَهُنَّ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ مُحْصَنَاتٍ غَيْرَ مُسَافِحَاتٍ وَلاَ مُتَّخِذَاتِ أَخْدَانٍ فَإِذَا أُحْصِنَّ فَإِنْ أَتَيْنَ بِفَاحِشَةٍ فَعَلَيْهِنَّ نِصْفُ مَا عَلَى الْمُحْصَنَاتِ مِنَ الْعَذَابِ ذَلِكَ لِمَنْ خَشِيَ الْعَنَتَ مِنْكُمْ وَأَن تَصْبِرُواْ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ وَاللّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (25)
And whoever among you cannot afford to marry the protected and believing women, then (marry) of those whom your oaths possess from among your believing young women. And Allah is most Knowing of your oaths between yourselves; so marry them with the permission of their families, and give them their rewards lawfully if they seek protection (for themselves) not fornicating or receiving paramours. And if they protect themselves (through marriage) and commit an indecency, then upon them is half the torture which should be upon the protected women. That is for one who fears affliction from among you. And if you are patient, it is better for you. And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
<Al Quran ; 4:25>

-> See, you filthy retarded confused Mushrikoon:

فَإِذَا أُحْصِنَّ فَإِنْ أَتَيْنَ بِفَاحِشَةٍ فَعَلَيْهِنَّ نِصْفُ مَا عَلَى الْمُحْصَنَاتِ مِنَ الْعَذَابِ , i.e.:

And if they protect themselves (through marriage) and commit an indecency, then upon them is half the torture which should be upon the protected women.

-> So tell me, you filthy and retarded bunch of confused freaks:

WHAT IS HALF THE PUNISHMENT OF STONING TO DEATH?

The filthy Mushrikoon will never find an answer for such simple question. Indeed, they are:

صُمٌّ بُكْمٌ عُمْيٌ فَهُمْ لاَ يَرْجِعُونَ (18)

Deaf, mute, blind, so they will not return.
<Al Quran ; 2:18>

-> You know what, 2:18 above is talking about those who call themselves Muslims and claim to believe in Allah and the last day, see:

2:8 ومن الناس من يقول امنا بالله وباليوم الاخر وما هم بمؤمنين
2:9 يخادعون الله والذين امنوا وما يخدعون الا انفسهم وما يشعرون
2:10 في قلوبهم مرض فزادهم الله مرضا ولهم عذاب اليم بما كانوا يكذبون
2:11 واذا قيل لهم لا تفسدوا في الارض قالوا انما نحن مصلحون
2:12 الا انهم هم المفسدون ولكن لا يشعرون
2:13 واذا قيل لهم امنوا كما امن الناس قالوا انؤمن كما امن السفهاء الا انهم هم السفهاء ولكن لا يعلمون
2:14 واذا لقوا الذين امنوا قالوا امنا واذا خلوا الى شياطينهم قالوا انا معكم انما نحن مستهزؤون
2:15 الله يستهزىء بهم ويمدهم في طغيانهم يعمهون
2:16 اولئك الذين اشتروا الضلاله بالهدى فما ربحت تجارتهم وما كانوا مهتدين
2:17 مثلهم كمثل الذي استوقد نارا فلما اضاءت ما حوله ذهب الله بنورهم وتركهم في ظلمات لا يبصرون
2:18 صم بكم عمي فهم لا يرجعون
2:19 او كصيب من السماء فيه ظلمات ورعد وبرق يجعلون اصابعهم في اذانهم من الصواعق حذر الموت والله محيط بالكافرين
2:20 يكاد البرق يخطف ابصارهم كلما اضاء لهم مشوا فيه واذا اظلم عليهم قاموا ولو شاء الله لذهب بسمعهم وابصارهم ان الله على كل شيء قدير

2:8 And among the people are those who say: We have believed in Allah and in the last day, while they are not believers.
2:9 They deceive Allah and those who have believed, but they do not deceive except themselves, and they do not perceive.
2:10 In their hearts is a disease, so Allah increased them in disease; and for them is a painful torture because they used to lie.
2:11 And when it is said to them: Do not make mischief in the land, they say: We are only ones who amend.
2:12 Unquestionably, it is them who are the mischief-makers but they do not perceive.
2:13 And when it is said to them: Believe as the people have believed, they say: Should we believe as the foolish have believed? Unquestionably, it is them who are the the foolish but they do not know.
2:14 And when they meet those who have believed, they say: We believed; and when they are alone with their devils, they say: Indeed, we are with you, we were only mocking (them).
2:15 Allah mocks them, and prolongs them in their unjust while they wander blindly.
2:16 Those are the ones who bought misguidance instead of guidance, so their trade will never profit, nor were they guided.
2:17 Their example is that of one who kindled a fire, and when it illuminated what is around him, Allah took away their light and left them in darkness so they could not see.
2:18 Deaf, mute, blind, so they will not return.
2:19 Or it is like a rain-laden cloud from the sky, within which is darkness and thunder and lightning, they put their fingers in their ears to keep out the thunderclap in dread of death. And Allah is encompassing the unbelievers.
2:20 The lightning almost snatches away their sight; whenever it illuminates for them, they walk therein, but when darkness comes upon them, they stand. And had Allah willed, He could have taken away their hearing and their visions; indeed, Allah is over everything Capable.

<Al Quran ; 2:8-20>

-> Just look at the woman and children in the photo above, watching the place of stoning, and you should comprehend that these people cannot be Muslims. Indeed, they cannot be Muslims, they are only deceiving Allah and those who believed, but they only deceive themselves while they don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t know. Consequently I will have no mercy for such retarded and filthy Mushrikoon who invented a man made religion disguised under the religion which Allah sent to us, Islam

Salam

Tue 17 Aug, 2010 6:37 pm