You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - The New Slam Dunk Show - Starring Abu Hurairah and sky FFI
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information The New Slam Dunk Show - Starring Abu Hurairah and sky FFI

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on  Goto page Previous  1, 2 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Very Happy Bro
I like his new name Sky Ibn Abu Hurairah.
Apparently he replied to you there.http://www.free-islam.com/modules/Forums/bbcode_box/images/bold.gif
Cheers

BMZ wrote:
And the new name for the FFI minion yeezevee is:

yeezevee binte Ibn Ishaq.

Indeed mate, he is like a little girl. Laughing

Sat 16 Oct, 2010 4:47 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Very Happy Bro
I like his new name Sky Ibn Abu Hurairah.
Apparently he replied to you there.http://www.free-islam.com/modules/Forums/bbcode_box/images/bold.gif
Cheers

BMZ wrote:
And the new name for the FFI minion yeezevee is:

yeezevee binte Ibn Ishaq.

Indeed mate, he is like a little girl. Laughing

Sorry, Ahmed

I have a better name for yeezevee.

yeezevee Binte Ibn Hisham and for Ali Sina, that would be Ali Sina Bin Ibn Ishaq. KhaliL will be known as KhaliL Bin Ibne Sa'ad. Ibne Sa'ad composed lies in style. Cassie aka Cassandra, the robot will be Cassie Binte Al-KhudriRofl

Kindly register the new nicks.
Post Posted:
Sat 16 Oct, 2010 7:12 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: RE: SKYNIGHTBLAZE BIN ABU HIRAIRAH OF FFI Reply with quote  

There is a 'great' exchange of posts going on between The Cat and Skynight Blaze Ibne Abu Hurairah at FFI.

The Cat is a Qur'aan Only non-Muslim, while the ignorant fool kid Skynightblaze is a Hadith only non-Muslim. Rofl

The Cat, a Qur'aan only non-Muslim, wrote something very interesting:

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7991&start=360#p128640

Quote:
This is the equivalent of reporting a saying of Jesus like this: we got it from X, who was told by T, who heard it from B, that W did witness the testimony of Matthew stating that Jesus have said ''this and that'', AND a changing line of narrators for almost everyone of his sayings!

I believe The Cat has already demolished Abu Hurairah's kid Skynightblaze. Rofl

Looks like the Qur'aan Only non-Muslim is demolishing the Hadith Only non-Mulsim kid.
Post Posted:
Fri 22 Oct, 2010 1:24 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Salam all

Another mother of all slams:

Ex-Hindu and FFI kafir skynightblaze said to Ahmed:

@CAT and Bahgat

A simple question debunks you both.. Both of you argue for a quran only muslim case. Lets for a minute assume that ALL THE HADITHS ARE COMPLETELY UNRELIABLE . Now we have some hadiths that confirm quran so if you claim that ALL THE hadiths are unreliable how in the world can anyone believe in this nonsense that quran is authentic but yet the hadiths confirming quran are unauthentic? .

Common sense tells us that If quran is authentic then hadiths confirming quran also must also be authentic so how can ALL the hadiths be unauthentic?
----------------

Ahmed says:
Lol, see how ignorant you are, well you must be a clear cut deceiver too, a deceiver who is defending man made crap which you did not even read, how shameless, you confused ex-Hindu

Your man made crap of rubbish hadith do not authenticate Quran, quite the contrary, your rubbish books of hadith doubt the Quran authenticity.

For example, your man made rubbish books of hadith alleged that Abdullah Ibn Masoud refused to take Sura #113 & Sura #114 as being Quran. And I will surely find that crap for you, then come and slam dunk a shameless confused kafir like you.

But for now, let me slam you with this from Nawawi man made book which explains to us the other man made book, Sahih Muslim:

These are the first 3 verses in sura 92 as they appear in all Qurans found in the world:

وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَغْشَىٰ (1)
By the night when it covers.
[Al Quran ; 92:1]

وَالنَّهَارِ إِذَا تَجَلَّىٰ (2)
And (by) the day when it appears.
[Al Quran ; 92:2]

وَمَا خَلَقَ الذَّكَرَ وَالْأُنْثَىٰ (3)
And (by) He Who created the male and female.
[Al Quran ; 92:3]

-> Can you see the underlined two words: مَا خَلَقَ , Ma Khalaq, i.e. (by) He Who created in verse 92:3. Your man made rubbish books of hadith tell us that these two words are not from Quran, see:

Source
Thumbnail, click to enlarge.

قال فكيف سمعت عبد الله يقرأ هذه الآية والليل إذا يغشى قال سمعته يقرأ والليل إذا يغشى والذكر والأنثى قال وأنا والله هكذا سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقرؤها ولكن هؤلاء يريدون أن أقرأ وما خلق فلا أتابعهم

What they are saying above goes as follow:

A guy said to another: How did you hear Abdullah Ibn Masoud reading verse 92:1?

The other guy replied:

I heard him reading like this:

وَ الذَّكَرَ وَالْأُنْثَىٰ (3)
And the male and female.

Ahmed says:
Firstly, the allegation dropped verse 92:2, however, I am not going to pick on that, possibly he said it but they were just lazy to write it; but I am not going to let the corruption they alleged to verse 92:3 goes unnoticed, they alleged that Abdullah Ibn Masoud dropped these two words in his Quran because he believed that they are not part of Quran. This is how it is said above:

The first guy replied back to the second who recited to him how Ibn Masoud memorised and read the above verses:

Me too, by Allah, I heard the messenger of Allah reciting them like that, but these people want me to add these words: مَا خَلَقَ , He Who created, to them, and I will not follow them.

Now, tell me confused and stubborn kafir skyarseblaze:

Do your man made rubbish books of crap hadith prove the authenticity of Quran, or these man made books clearly doubt its authenticity?

Now, you can shove your man made books of hadith up your arse and up WB�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s arse, you have been mother slammed:

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sun 24 Oct, 2010 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Sat 23 Oct, 2010 10:27 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Salam all

Another mother of all slams:

Ex-Hindu and FFI kafir skynightblaze said to Ahmed:

@CAT and Bahgat

A simple question debunks you both.. Both of you argue for a quran only muslim case. Lets for a minute assume that ALL THE HADITHS ARE COMPLETELY UNRELIABLE . Now we have some hadiths that confirm quran so if you claim that ALL THE hadiths are unreliable how in the world can anyone believe in this nonsense that quran is authentic but yet the hadiths confirming quran are unauthentic? .

Common sense tells us that If quran is authentic then hadiths confirming quran also must also be authentic so how can ALL the hadiths be unauthentic?
----------------

Ahmed says:
Lol, see how ignorant you are, well you must be a clear cut deceiver too, a deceiver who is defending man made crap which you did not even read, how shameless, you confused ex-Hindu

Your man made crap of rubbish hadith do not authenticate Quran, quite the contrary, your rubbish books of hadith doubt the Quran authenticity.

For example, your man made rubbish books of hadith alleged that Abdullah Ibn Masoud refused to take Sura #113 & Sura #114 as being Quran. And I will surely find that crap for you, then come and slam dunk a shameless confused kafir like you.

But for now, let me slam you with this from Nawawi man made book which explains to us the other man made book, Sahih Muslim:

These are the first 3 verses in sura 92 as they appear in all Qurans found in the world:

وَالنَّهَارِ إِذَا تَجَلَّىٰ (2)
And (by) the day when it appears.
[Al Quran ; 92:2]

وَمَا خَلَقَ الذَّكَرَ وَالْأُنْثَىٰ (3)
And (by) He Who created the male and female.

-> Can you see the underlined two words: مَا خَلَقَ , Ma Khalaq, i.e. (by) He Who created in verse 92:3. Your man made rubbish books of hadith tell us that these two words are not from Quran, see:

Source

قال فكيف سمعت عبد الله يقرأ هذه الآية والليل إذا يغشى قال سمعته يقرأ والليل إذا يغشى والذكر والأنثى قال وأنا والله هكذا سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقرؤها ولكن هؤلاء يريدون أن أقرأ وما خلق فلا أتابعهم

What they are saying above goes as follow:

A guy said to another: How did you hear Abdullah Ibn Masoud reading verse 92:1?

The other guy replied:

I heard him reading like this:

وَ الذَّكَرَ وَالْأُنْثَىٰ (3)
And the male and female.

Ahmed says:
Firstly, the allegation dropped verse 92:2, however, I am not going to pick on that, possibly he said it but they were just lazy to write it; but I am not going to let the corruption they alleged to verse 92:3 goes unnoticed, they alleged that Abdullah Ibn Masoud dropped these two words in his Quran because he believed that they are not part of Quran. This is how it is said above:

The first guy replied back to the second who recited to him how Ibn Masoud memorised and read the above verses:

Me too, by Allah, I heard the messenger of Allah reciting them like that, but these people want me to add these words: مَا خَلَقَ , He Who created, to them, and I will not follow them.

Now, tell me confused and stubborn kafir skyarseblaze:

Do your man made rubbish books of crap hadith prove the authenticity of Quran, or these man made books clearly doubt its authenticity?

Now, you can shove your man made books of hadith up your arse and up WB�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s arse, you have been mother slammed:

Good SlamDunk, Ahmed.

See how idiotic the kid Skynioghtblaze Ibne Abu Hurairah is:

The kid wrote:

Quote:
Skynightblaze Bin Abu Hurairah:

What an idiotic comment and it shows that the FFI goon has no common sense!

You are discussing with the FFI clowns and freaks, who do not even know what stupidity they write.

Qur'aan does not require any hadith to authenticate it. Whereas
every hadith has to be examined under the light, shade and the scrutiny of Qur'aan.

A said to B this and B said to A has nothing to do with the actual sayings of the Prophet and the recitation of Qur'aan.

It is just like two men, who were quarreling.

We do not see any hadith that Ali said he heard it this way and Abu Bakr said he heard that way, followed by Umar butting in to say he heard another way, only to be told by Uthman that all the three were wrong and he heard some other way. Rofl

You are dealing with idiots at Ali Sina's cesspool FFI.

Salaams, mate
BMZ
Post Posted:
Sat 23 Oct, 2010 2:41 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: An Urgent Slam Dunk Reply with quote  

Hello, Ahmed

The topic is now entering a hilarious stage and I cannot resist commenting on the following post of Skynightblaze bin Shiva's following post, in which he brought up your name.

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7991&start=600#p129689

and the Hindu Ibne Hurairah of FFI wrote:

"Read what I wrote To Bahgat..

The outcome of debate rests on the question whether quran references the hadiths or not? If yes then all your arguments automatically become invalid so reply to Piscohot and me regarding the arguments.."

Qur'aan does not refer to any Hadith collections or the subject of Hadith.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Sat 30 Oct, 2010 10:02 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: Thanks for the Final Blow, Ahmed Reply with quote  

Just read the following:

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7991&start=560#p129623

It is quite clear that The cat and you have demolished Skynightblaze.

But the ignorant fool tried to wriggle out by saying:

"Now the debate is about whether its the quran and the hadiths or the quran alone."

And that is idiotic of the goon.

You were right, when you wrote:

"This debate is finished, it is what Allah has revealed to him, i.e. the Quran alone
Game Over"

Indeed, his game is over.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Sat 30 Oct, 2010 10:11 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: A QUESTION FOR FFI GOONS Reply with quote  

Hello, Ahmed

Can you please ask the ex-Shia-trained Hadith freak, skynightblaze bin Abu Hurairah and other Abna'a, which Hadith collections do the Shia Muslims follow?

Also, ask the goon and the turds, if the Shia Muslims accept all Sunni Hadith collections?

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Sun 07 Nov, 2010 7:18 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: Hadith Classification Reply with quote  

Below is the list of common classifications used by scholars to identify the various categories of the compiled narrations:

1. Dhai'f (weak) A narration which is not accurate enough to be classified as "sound" or "fair" and hence cannot be used as a basis for the Islamic tradition. There are eight sub-categories of Dhai'f hadith.

2. Majhul (unknown) One of the narrators in the chain is unknown, meaning there is no (jarh or taadil) about him. In other words, he is so unknown that no compiler of the hadiths has passed a judgement about this narrator.

3. Gharib (unfamiliar - strange) The narration sounds unfamiliar and is not reported by others or differs from the versions narrated by others. Even a Sahih (sound) hadith could be Gharib (unfamiliar).

4. Mu'adal (faulty - perplexing) A narration that omits or misses two or more consecutive narrators in the chain, or the text is perplexing.

5. Maqtu (disconnected - severed) A chain that remains incomplete or ends with someone who claims to have met a Companion of the Prophet, or the text begins with the phrase such as "we used to do..."

6. Munqati (disconnected - broken) Similar to either number 2 or 5 above.

7. Mudtarib (confounding) There is a disagreement concerning the source or the narration itself.

8. Mauquf (untraceable - stopped) A narration which is related without transmitting the name of a Companion of the Prophet.

9. Mu'allaq (hanging - faulty) A narrator who omits the entire chain of narrators and quotes the Prophet directly.

10. Mursal (broken chain - hurried) The chain between the first narrator and the Prophet is missing e.g. the first narrator says; "The Prophet said..."

11. Munkar (denounced) A weak narrator whose report goes against another that seems more authentic.

12. Mudraj (interpolated) A narration that has additions to the text of the report by a narrator.

13. Maudu (fabricated - forged) A report that goes against the norms of the sayings of the Prophet, one of the reporters is a liar, or discrepancies are found in the dates of the incident.

14. Musnad (subjective - supported) The chain reaches the Prophet or the narrated report concurs with others.

15. Hasan (fair) A reliable chain but not considered as a totally sound narration.

16. Muttasil (connected) A connected chain that could go up to a Companion or to the Prophet.

17. Maruf (traceable) A traceable chain that could go up to a Companion of the Prophet.

18. Sahih (sound) A narration with an unbroken chain of narrators and the narrators are regarded as the reliable reporters.

Last edited by BMZ on Sat 13 Nov, 2010 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Posted:
Sun 07 Nov, 2010 8:04 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Hello, Ahmed

I read the idiotic response from skynightblaze to MesMorial at FFI.

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7991&start=780#p131028

This clown has already been badly mauled and demolished totally by The Cat and you on the subject of Hadith.

Can you please let the FFI clown and goon skynightblaze know that not only he but all other FFI goons also do not even know the difference between Hadith and Sunnah.

The Clowns at FFI equate Sunnah to Hadith, which is idiotic of FFI goons. There is a great difference between Sunnah and Hadith. Muslims live by Qur'aan and Sunnah only.

Hadith came through through stories and tales narrated by an unknown multitude and they are not a scripture of Islam.

Sunnah, the way of the prophet, was observed by the generation which followed him, observed and followed the Prophet. They passed the Sunnah on to the next generation and so on. One does not even a book on Sunnah.

The authenticity of Hadith can be doubtful, can be challenged and questioned but the Sunnah cannot be challenged and questioned by anyone.

Sunnah has not been based upon Hadith as Hadith was a very late-comer. Rofl

And then the ignorant fool writes to MesMorial:

"skynightblaze wrote:Well you guys are circumsized when you are babies so its not a personal matter decided by man and his wife as you claim.Only muslims circumsize their kids. People from other religions usually wont do such practices. This practice is associated with your religion and its because Muhammad was circumcised.Just tell me why every single muslim is circumcised if its not at all associated with the religion of islam? To justify this practice you need the hadiths."

The clown SNB does not even know that Muhammad was told to follow Abraham. Looks like the idiot has never read the following verse:
ثُمَّ أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ أَنِ اتَّبِعْ مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ

which simply means, "We revealed to you: 'Follow the way of Abraham, who was not a Mushrik."

And that is why the Prophet told Muslims to perform circumcision.

And then, the asshole showed a vulgur gesture to MesMorial, which I would like to return to SNB. Let him have it up his filthy arse! Rofl

Salaams, mate
BMZ
Post Posted:
Wed 10 Nov, 2010 12:09 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: FFI Hadith Lovers Reply with quote  

Hello, Ahmed

Here is something, which the FFI goons and experts on hadith, can try to use in debate with Muslims.

However, if they do, then they would be bloody fools. Rofl

79:15. هَلْ أتَاكَ حَدِيثُ مُوسَى

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Sat 13 Nov, 2010 6:15 pm
leeyn

Faith:

The Cat and skynightblaze, I notice that The Cat had demolished him. , Double Fuck

Buy RS GoldRunescape GoldRS Gold
Post Posted:
Tue 15 Mar, 2011 11:12 am