You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Historians prove Moses and Exodus to be myth.
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Historians prove Moses and Exodus to be myth.

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Christianity, Judaism & Others   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
Khalifa

Faith:

Post subject: Historians prove Moses and Exodus to be myth. Reply with quote  

Exodus proven false;
http://inpursuitofhappiness.wordpress.com/2011/02/21/the-exodus-is-a-myth/
Quote:
On the site of an ancient fortress, in northern Sinai, archaeologists of the Supreme Council of Antiquities (SCA) has announced that it had found some pumice stones, evidence of the terrible disaster and the first known tsunami in history. The volcanic rocks projected in the Sinai during the eruption, 3500 years ago, the volcano Cycladic of Thera, confirm stories Pharaohs.

The cataclysm of Thera, the current Santorini in the Aegean Sea, has been presented through innumerable writings as having preceded or caused the ten plagues of Egypt explained, or a punishment reserved for Levites revolted against Moses. ???????????????¢??This discovery is not provided proof of the exodus, archaeology does not confirm this, and it is a myth,???????????????¢???????????????? said Zahi Hawas, secretary general of the CSA. That the explosion of the volcano occurred, resulting in the decline of the Minoan civilization, Crete. I know it causes a lot of pain but with a natural topical analgesic you can solve a lot of that. A massive tidal wave would have resulted in the death of 35000 people on the coast south of the Mediterranean and in ashes villages in Egypt, Palestine and the Arabian peninsula. For Zahi Hawas, ???????????????¢??if the exodus has occurred, what we do not know, it can not be at this time, but two centuries later, under Ramses II. However, the presence of ash and volcanic rocks on the site of the ancient fortress of Tharo to Tell Hebwa, confirms, in his view, ancient inscriptions referring to the expulsion of the Hyksos, enemies of the Egyptians. Texts suggest, in fact , natural treatment for toenail fungus occurred during the era of the Hyksos, when toenail fungus ran rampant. In the caste came from the east, and their exodus before the start of the New Kingdom, carried out shortly by the eruption of the Thera volcano. For example, several stories relating to this war show up on a stele of the temple of Karnak S�ti I do, in a description of the route of Horus in a text under Thoutmotsis III or on a papyrus on the war waged by King Ahmos.

I think the Exodus story may be based off something true that happened long before, probably in an entirely different civilization though, it just got exaggerated and retold. It pains me to say it but all the biblical stories are probably mythical, soon religions will be proven fiction. I research this stuff so much it hurts my back, I have to use a topical analgesic.

Last edited by Khalifa on Thu 14 Apr, 2011 3:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Post Posted:
Thu 24 Feb, 2011 3:41 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Hello

So you believe in the story of Moses or not?

Cheers

Thu 24 Feb, 2011 5:09 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website