You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Urgent Swicide.
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Urgent Swicide.

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Hadith & Sunnah   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Re: Urgent Swicide. Reply with quote  

iqbalismail wrote:
Assalam alaikum

URGent. Is swicide alaow in Islam? One Muslim telling he want do swicide. WE telling he swicide Haram in Islam and Allah )S.W.T) bringing swicider inside Jahannam. I give Ayat ofQuran that Allah (S.W.T) tell killing one people is equally like killing all peoples. SO if he killing with swicide he killing all peoples And therefor Allah (S.W,t) very angry n bring him inside Hell/ But he telling he killing not other peoples but he own. So it problem of Allah (S.W.t) n he. He even telling other sad peoples to swicide. IS swicide allaow or not allaow in Islam? Pls give reasan answer. Urgemt. Jazakallah.

Salam Bro

Hardly any human escaped that feeling of wanting to commit suicide, the solution of ending the life is flawed, because for a believer it means that they reject the forced test Allah put opon us, for a disbeliever, yes it can be understood and justified for them to kill the self, but it is no no for a believer, also the following verse can be understood in two ways, one way is an order from Allah NOT TO KILL THE SELF:

O ye who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves in vanities: But let there be amongst you Traffic and trade by mutual good-will: Nor kill (or destroy) yourselves: for verily Allah hath been to you Most Merciful!
[The Quran ; 4:29]
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ لاَ تَأْكُلُواْ أَمْوَالَكُمْ بَيْنَكُمْ بِالْبَاطِلِ إِلاَّ أَن تَكُونَ تِجَارَةً عَن تَرَاضٍ مِّنكُمْ وَلاَ تَقْتُلُواْ أَنفُسَكُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ بِكُمْ رَحِيمًا (29)
-> See, "Nor kill (or destroy) yourselves"

No wonder, the claim that for a believer to kill the self must die a kafir becaise they rejected the test and all its hardship that comes with it, and that rejection means disbelief in Allah

Salam

Mon 11 Jun, 2007 1:59 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
iqbalismail
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

AhmedBahgat wrote:
iqbalismail wrote:
Assalam alaikum

URGent. Is swicide alaow in Islam? One Muslim telling he want do swicide. WE telling he swicide Haram in Islam and Allah )S.W.T) bringing swicider inside Jahannam. I give Ayat ofQuran that Allah (S.W.T) tell killing one people is equally like killing all peoples. SO if he killing with swicide he killing all peoples And therefor Allah (S.W,t) very angry n bring him inside Hell/ But he telling he killing not other peoples but he own. So it problem of Allah (S.W.t) n he. He even telling other sad peoples to swicide. IS swicide allaow or not allaow in Islam? Pls give reasan answer. Urgemt. Jazakallah.

Salam Bro

Hardly any human escaped that feeling of wanting to commit suicide, the solution of ending the life is flawed, because for a believer it means that they reject the forced test Allah put opon us, for a disbeliever, yes it can be understood and justified for them to kill the self, but it is no no for a believer, also the following verse can be understood in two ways, one way is an order from Allah NOT TO KILL THE SELF:

O ye who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves in vanities: But let there be amongst you Traffic and trade by mutual good-will: Nor kill (or destroy) yourselves: for verily Allah hath been to you Most Merciful!
[The Quran ; 4:29]
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ لاَ تَأْكُلُواْ أَمْوَالَكُمْ بَيْنَكُمْ بِالْبَاطِلِ إِلاَّ أَن تَكُونَ تِجَارَةً عَن تَرَاضٍ مِّنكُمْ وَلاَ تَقْتُلُواْ أَنفُسَكُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ بِكُمْ رَحِيمًا (29)
-> See, "Nor kill (or destroy) yourselves"

No wonder, the claim that for a believer to kill the self must die a kafir becaise they rejected the test and all its hardship that comes with it, and that rejection means disbelief in Allah

Salam

Assalam alaikum

Jazakallah. Now I give this Ayat to him. MAshallah.
He Sunni but leave SunnI n become Shia. But he again Sunni. Alhamdulillah. WhEn he become Shia he very trouble. Sunni freinds tell AllAh (S.W.T) punish him for become Shia. Shia freinds tell ALLah (S.W>T) Putting his Iman test. I want ask how us tell AllAh (S.W.T) punish or test us? Pls give reasan answer. Jazakallah.

Mon 11 Jun, 2007 5:45 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

iqbalismail wrote:
Assalam alaikum

Salam bro

iqbalismail wrote:

No worries

iqbalismail wrote:
He Sunni but leave SunnI n become Shia. But he again Sunni.

He sounds a bit confused to me

iqbalismail wrote:
Alhamdulillah. WhEn he become Shia he very trouble.

and when he is following another sect like the sunni, he should be troubled as well, there is no SECTS in Islam

iqbalismail wrote:
Sunni freinds tell AllAh (S.W.T) punish him for become Shia.

Allah only knows that, however if you follow any sects in Islam then you must be questioned by Allah because there is no sects in Islam

iqbalismail wrote:
Shia freinds tell ALLah (S.W>T) Putting his Iman test. I want ask how us tell AllAh (S.W.T) punish or test us? Pls give reasan answer. Jazakallah.

Well, even if you finger is cut, this is a punishment from Allah, the punishment in this life should be a positive thing indeed because it gives the wrong doer a chance to wake up

Salam

Tue 12 Jun, 2007 7:32 pm
iqbalismail
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

AhmedBahgat wrote:
iqbalismail wrote:
Assalam alaikum

Salam bro

iqbalismail wrote:

No worries

iqbalismail wrote:
He Sunni but leave SunnI n become Shia. But he again Sunni.

He sounds a bit confused to me

iqbalismail wrote:
Alhamdulillah. WhEn he become Shia he very trouble.

and when he is following another sect like the sunni, he should be troubled as well, there is no SECTS in Islam

iqbalismail wrote:
Sunni freinds tell AllAh (S.W.T) punish him for become Shia.

Allah only knows that, however if you follow any sects in Islam then you must be questioned by Allah because there is no sects in Islam

iqbalismail wrote:
Shia freinds tell ALLah (S.W>T) Putting his Iman test. I want ask how us tell AllAh (S.W.T) punish or test us? Pls give reasan answer. Jazakallah.

Well, even if you finger is cut, this is a punishment from Allah, the punishment in this life should be a positive thing indeed because it gives the wrong doer a chance to wake up

Salam

Assalam alaikum

Firstly I very sad. I tell my freind Allah (S.W.T) Ayat but he telling that Ayat tell about Killing n HUrting other peoples and not talk about Swicide. Pls tell me If he Say True. Secondly Yaa every punishment from Allah (Sw.T) a chance to wake up. My hindu freind become Muslim n his Daughter die. DO it mean Allah (S.W>T) punish him oR test him Iman? Very Same way My Sunni freind become Shia n he loose Many Money. Do it mean Allah (S.W.T) punish him or test him Iman? Pls give reasan answer. Jazakallah.

Thu 14 Jun, 2007 8:00 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

iqbalismail wrote:
Assalam alaikum

Salam bro

iqbalismail wrote:
Firstly I very sad. I tell my freind Allah (S.W.T) Ayat but he telling that Ayat tell about Killing n HUrting other peoples and not talk about Swicide.

You sould tell him that Anfusikum, means the self not other people

iqbalismail wrote:
Pls tell me If he Say True.

Not true

iqbalismail wrote:
Secondly Yaa every punishment from Allah (Sw.T) a chance to wake up.

and it can be pure punishment, it does not have to be a chance to wake up

iqbalismail wrote:
My hindu freind become Muslim n his Daughter die. DO it mean Allah (S.W>T) punish him oR test him Iman?

I don't really know man, it can be one or the other and it can be both at the same time.

iqbalismail wrote:
Very Same way My Sunni freind become Shia n he loose Many Money. Do it mean Allah (S.W.T) punish him or test him Iman? Pls give reasan answer. Jazakallah.

I guess it is the same as before, an Iman test or a sin punishment or both, we can't know bro, only Allah knows

Salam bro

Thu 14 Jun, 2007 8:42 pm
iqbalismail
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

AhmedBahgat wrote:
iqbalismail wrote:
Assalam alaikum

Salam bro

iqbalismail wrote:
Firstly I very sad. I tell my freind Allah (S.W.T) Ayat but he telling that Ayat tell about Killing n HUrting other peoples and not talk about Swicide.

iqbalismail wrote:

Not true

iqbalismail wrote:

iqbalismail wrote:
My hindu freind become Muslim n his Daughter die. DO it mean Allah (S.W>T) punish him oR test him Iman?

I don't really know man, it can be one or the other and it can be both at the same time.

iqbalismail wrote:
Very Same way My Sunni freind become Shia n he loose Many Money. Do it mean Allah (S.W.T) punish him or test him Iman? Pls give reasan answer. Jazakallah.

I guess it is the same as before, an Iman test or a sin punishment or both, we can't know bro, only Allah knows

Salam bro

Assalam alaikum

Anfusikum, means self not other peoples. Mashallah. I telling My freind parot this., Ha HA Ha. Jazakallah. Yaa it can be pure punishment n does not have to be a chance to wake up Jazakallah. Yaa it can be one or the other n it can be both at the same time. Jazakallah.
IT can to be not punishment n not test no? I telling it can to be Ittifaq (I not know English Word But I Think It Is Concidense) When I very Small I play foot-ball. It become Very dark n Maghrib Namaz Time going away. I tell My freinds Listen Magrib Namaz time going away I to go away for REading Namaz But they tell me No You play foot-ball with we. BuT I begin Going away to read Namaz n a peice of Tree Fall down over my Head. I very fear to Stop play foot-ball n read Namaz afterwords. But After some day I not fear n i rEad Namaz n not play foot-ball And no tree peice fall over my head. Ha HA hA. Very times Ittifaq very confuising us. I allready confuised with Punishment n Test n I to Worry over Ittifaq.

Fri 15 Jun, 2007 12:17 am
iqbalismail
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

iqbalismail wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
iqbalismail wrote:
Assalam alaikum

Salam bro

iqbalismail wrote:

iqbalismail wrote:

Not true

iqbalismail wrote:

iqbalismail wrote:

iqbalismail wrote:

Salam bro

Assalam alaikum

Anfusikum, means self not other peoples. Mashallah. I telling My freind parot this., Ha HA Ha. Jazakallah. Yaa it can be pure punishment n does not have to be a chance to wake up Jazakallah. Yaa it can be one or the other n it can be both at the same time. Jazakallah.
IT can to be not punishment n not test no? I telling it can to be Ittifaq (I not know English Word But I Think It Is Concidense) When I very Small I play foot-ball. It become Very dark n Maghrib Namaz Time going away. I tell My freinds Listen Magrib Namaz time going away I to go away for REading Namaz But they tell me No You play foot-ball with we. BuT I begin Going away to read Namaz n a peice of Tree Fall down over my Head. I very fear to Stop play foot-ball n read Namaz afterwords. But After some day I not fear n i rEad Namaz n not play foot-ball And no tree peice fall over my head. Ha HA hA. Very times Ittifaq very confuising us. I allready confuised with Punishment n Test n I to Worry over Ittifaq.

Assalam alaikum

I tell him Anfusikum, means self not other peoples But he Tell Me I lier. My freind tell In Sura 2 AL Baqara Ayat 85 to ALlaH (S.W.t) say Anfusikum But It not mean Swicide But it mean Kill or Beat. I have Book Quran by Allama ABdullah Yusuf Ali n inside Ayat 85 he talking of Sleying But Noy Sweicide. Do IT mean Sleying inside AYat 85 n Swicide inside Ayat 29? Pls give reasan abswer Inshallah. Jazakallah.

Sat 16 Jun, 2007 3:03 pm