You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - A self appointed freak
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information A self appointed freak

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on  Goto page Previous  1, 2 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

[quote="Sundried Atheist"]

I don't know why anyone takes this clown Epid Yuksel seriously.
This idiot is a spammer. He goes round posting his ID thesis all over the internet forums. Remeber the Thhe Blind Watchmaker or smeling hius cheese thread he opened here. He has posted the same darn thing at Richard dawkins' forum. This intellectually challenged idiot has no shame. If he had a bit of shame he wouldn't post it in an atheist forum. Very Happy Never mind posting it there, he wouldnt even register and try to debate with the guys at RD forum. They made him look like an intellectual midget 19 times over.

I can understand if he wanted to debate his nonsense here, where we attract our own religious nutcases. But why did Epid take his fight over to an atheist forum I'll never know. And that too he had to go to RD's forum of all places. Man those guys at RD forum are super intelligent. They mopped the floor with this Islamic 19 idiot.

Fri 15 Jun, 2007 1:28 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

[quote="Sundried Atheist"]

And check this out... about that moron Epid Yukse...

http://edip_yuksel.youaremighty.com/

http://edip_yuksel.justgotowned.com/

I would put Epid, Ahmed Bucket , Nadir Achmet, Yasmie Zakaria and MENJ in the same category. They are all shameless and they all passionately try to defend Muhammad and Islam- the indefensible.!!

And they are all bloody childish too.
Post Posted:
Fri 15 Jun, 2007 1:29 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
and I play Squash too :*)

Huston wrote:
Thats a shame, living on different continents. I played that back in university. That was only a year since I finished.

Well, not shame really rather good for you because Egypt and Australia are the strongest countries in Squash in the whole planet, this means you would have no chance with me (being and Egyptian Australian of course)

AhmedBahgat wrote:
well, the verb dahaaha means it is squashed, however I can show you another miracle verse that clearly says the earth diameter at the poles has been decreased by Allah :*)

Huston wrote:
May I see. Embarassed

Sure, let me give you a small intro first, I had this debate with my wife cousin, who is an apostate, an Egyptian, and lives in the UK, he is also near my age, about 44 years old, I caught him red handed in a case of Arabica language ignorance DESPITE he is an Egyptian like me and speaks Arabic fluently

Let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s look at the following verse directed at the Kuffar like you:

Do they not see that We are reducing the earth from its ends? And Allah pronounces a doom-- there is no repeller of His decree, and He is swift to take account.

[The Quran ; 13:41]

أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْاْ أَنَّا نَأْتِي الأَرْضَ نَنقُصُهَا مِنْ أَطْرَافِهَا وَاللّهُ يَحْكُمُ لاَ مُعَقِّبَ لِحُكْمِهِ وَهُوَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ (41)

-> The verse start by asking the Kuffar if they can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s see the following: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْاْ أَنَّا نَأْتِي الأَرْضَ نَنقُصُهَا مِنْ أَطْرَافِهَا????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Do they not see that We are reducing the earth from its ends????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, mo wife cousin disputed the above translation while resorting to all flawed translation available for 13:41 to prove his case, he suggested that the Arabic word أَطْرَافِهَا means (the rich people, i.e. the verse says (according to him): ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Do they not see that We are reducing the earth from its rich people????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, obviously I got him red handed in hear committing an act of ignorance, the Arabic word for rich people is like this ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Mutrafiha????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and looks like this in Arabic مترفيها and if used on the same wazn as the word in 13:41 then it has to look like this: اترافها , can you spot the difference?, well let me put it to you under each other so it is easier for you to spot it:

أَطْرَافِهَا as appeared in 13:41 means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????ITS ENDS????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

اترافها as alleged by my wife cousin means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????ITS RICH PEOPLE????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

So my wife cousin had no other option but to concede his ignorance, he did not concede the obvious miracle in 13:41 though, see how the veil is working?

Now let me explain this easy one, it won????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t take much indeed, the Arabic words are clear, it is a message to the Kuffar to look at a sign, and the sign is (Allah reduces the earth from its Ends) according to 13:41. now what can be the ends of the earth other than the two Poles?, i.e. Allah says to the kuffar in 13:41, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Do they not see that We are reducing the earth from its Poles?????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Now, I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t expect you to concede, however I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m eager to see what you can come up with to refute this clear miracle in 13:41

AhmedBahgat wrote:
or it can be squashing a ball slightly

Huston wrote:
Agreed.

If you agree, then you have no chance but to agree that it is possible that this is what the message of the verse is. That Allah squashed the earth slightly from its poles, if you can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t agree on that, then you need to refute 13:41

Huston wrote:
However, such specifics are not clearly mentioned,

It does not have to be because the Quran is not a scientific book, rather A WARNING from one hell of a distressful day, however it includes signs that was said in a way that can never compromise the message in any generation., now in 13:41, it is clearly mentioned that Allah reduces the earth from its ends, ask Baal or any Arabic speaker you trust, the earth can have no ends BUT THE POLES.

Huston wrote:
not that it matters, the earth is not oblate because of squishing.

well, the one who caused it to spin, is the one that cause the centrifugal force to expand it from its equator, it is not like the earth bloody created itself then started spinning while putting itself in an orbit around the sun which suppose to be bloody created by itself under you Kuffr concept.

AhmedBahgat wrote:
I reckon both of you have been slam dunked :*)

Huston wrote:
No, that would just be the 19er. :p

Believe me mate, it is both of you who have been slam dunked, here it is visible, it might help you to see the reality:

Salam

Fri 15 Jun, 2007 1:30 pm