You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Where Jinnat get Money?
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Where Jinnat get Money?

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on  Goto page 1, 2  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
iqbalismail
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

Post subject: Where Jinnat get Money? Reply with quote  

Assalam alaikum

I talking with My freinds n they speeking about Jinnat. Many differant differant story about how they See or Hear Jinnat. But one freind telling he know one men who control Jinnat n Jinnat give him money. Man put hand in pockit n bring out rupee notes after rupee notes. Tellling Jinnat give him money. I wanna ask how Jinnat get so many money? Do it mean Jinnat theif money of peoples? Or do it mean Jinnat make false money? Or do it mean Jinnat to make face like men n make bisness work or offise work n make money? Or DO it mean Jinnat know lost tresers n Lost money? Jazakallah.

Fri 22 Jun, 2007 7:29 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Salam mate

Do you mean Jinn?

Salam

Fri 22 Jun, 2007 11:57 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
iqbalismail
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Salam mate

Do you mean Jinn?

Salam

Assalam alaikum

Yaa I Think I mean Jinn. Peoples who Control by Hazrat Sulayman Jinn na? This Jinn Or Jinnat give Money to Man who control him. I wanna Think where Jinnat get his money? Also do animal like Dog see Jinnat? I hear Dog bark sometime becose he see Jinnat. Jazakallah.

Sat 23 Jun, 2007 3:56 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

iqbalismail wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Salam mate

Do you mean Jinn?

Salam

Assalam alaikum

Yaa I Think I mean Jinn. Peoples who Control by Hazrat Sulayman Jinn na? This Jinn Or Jinnat give Money to Man who control him. I wanna Think where Jinnat get his money? Also do animal like Dog see Jinnat? I hear Dog bark sometime becose he see Jinnat. Jazakallah.

Salam bro

sorry for my late reply

I dont think Jinn have money, but I know that they can influnece the humans in how they make their money

Salam

Mon 25 Jun, 2007 7:47 am
iqbalismail
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

AhmedBahgat wrote:
iqbalismail wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Salam mate

Do you mean Jinn?

Salam

Assalam alaikum

Salam bro

sorry for my late reply

I dont think Jinn have money, but I know that they can influnece the humans in how they make their money

Salam

Do it mean My freind lieing to Me? I not Think SO. By many chance it may hapen dat She was Folled by Men who Speek of Controling Jinnat. But she Think man not foll her n Jinnat true give him Money. She saww him put out note after notes from his pockit. Do u Think Jinnat live in human face? Hazrat Sulaiman (A.S) have many Jinnat work under Him Who do Big big Thing for him So maybe chance Jinnat know how to steel money? N Yaa Can Dog see Jinnat? What Do Quran speek about all this thing? Pls give reasan answer. Jazakallah.

Tue 26 Jun, 2007 4:40 am
iqbalismail
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

AhmedBahgat wrote:
iqbalismail wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Salam mate

Do you mean Jinn?

Salam

Assalam alaikum

Salam bro

sorry for my late reply

Salam

Assalam alaikum

Not matter for late reply freind. Pls not Think sorry about it. Yaa I am sorry I Forget To Greet Assalam alaikum inside my before post. I Not Think N rite Right Today. I am Sorry. Jazakallah.

Tue 26 Jun, 2007 4:44 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

iqbalismail wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
iqbalismail wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Salam mate

Do you mean Jinn?

Salam

Assalam alaikum

Salam bro

sorry for my late reply

Salam

Do it mean My freind lieing to Me? I not Think SO. By many chance it may hapen dat She was Folled by Men who Speek of Controling Jinnat. But she Think man not foll her n Jinnat true give him Money. She saww him put out note after notes from his pockit. Do u Think Jinnat live in human face? Hazrat Sulaiman (A.S) have many Jinnat work under Him Who do Big big Thing for him So maybe chance Jinnat know how to steel money? N Yaa Can Dog see Jinnat? What Do Quran speek about all this thing? Pls give reasan answer. Jazakallah.

Salam bro

No mate, I dont mean that your friend is lying, I was only replying to the money issue, I still believe that the Jinn can not bring money to humans rather they tell them what to do to make money, and of course it has to be in a way that is illegal

Regarding the dogs, seeing the Jinn or the Angels, yeh I heard it it when i was young but there is no comeplling proof in the Quran nor it is an imortant matter to know if the digs see them, we know that they exist and they can see us without us seeing them but we also know that some humans can communicate with them

Take care mate

Tue 26 Jun, 2007 4:48 am
Life
Pawn
Pawn

Zodiac: Capricorn

botswana.gif

salam brother,

we know that they exist and they can see us without us seeing them

Does this mean that they are more powerful or more intelligent than us? We must be equal, nei?. Also in 2:36 I read ''We said: Fall down, one of you a foe unto the other!'' Aint the foe suppose to be equal. Anyway Im more interested in iblis than others. Day I met him will kick his ass hard.

but we also know that some humans can communicate with them

Do you know anyone?
Also it is said that jinn appears as humans on times. If this is true I want to understand how.
Post Posted:
Tue 26 Jun, 2007 8:08 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Life wrote:
salam brother,

we know that they exist and they can see us without us seeing them

Does this mean that they are more powerful or more intelligent than us?

Salam bro.

Sure it means that they are more powerful but I don't think it means that they are more intelligent

Life wrote:
We must be equal, nei?.

There is no reason that we have to be regarding abilities but I'm sure we are equal regarding faith.

Life wrote:
Also in 2:36 I read ''We said: Fall down, one of you a foe unto the other!'' Aint the foe suppose to be equal.

I really believe that this verse means that the humans will be enemies to one another, not the jinn and the humans, Satan was already identified as an enemy by Allah so there is no further info in this bit "one of you a foe unto the other!'" other than the humans will be foes to themselves and we can see this clearly of course

Life wrote:
Anyway Im more interested in iblis than others. Day I met him will kick his ass hard.

Lol, I hope we can do that bro

Life wrote:
but we also know that some humans can communicate with them

Do you know anyone?

Yep, not personally though but through my Uncle who had a horrible experience with him, he manges to curse his wife and this is written in the Quran btw.

Life wrote:
Also it is said that jinn appears as humans on times. If this is true I want to understand how.

I truely believe that for the angels or the jinn to appear to humans they morph into human shape first so the humans can see them, not 100% sure though

Salam mate

Wed 27 Jun, 2007 12:23 am
iqbalismail
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

AhmedBahgat wrote:
iqbalismail wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
iqbalismail wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Salam mate

Do you mean Jinn?

Salam

Assalam alaikum

Salam bro

sorry for my late reply

Salam

Salam bro

No mate, I dont mean that your friend is lying, I was only replying to the money issue, I still believe that the Jinn can not bring money to humans rather they tell them what to do to make money, and of course it has to be in a way that is illegal

Regarding the dogs, seeing the Jinn or the Angels, yeh I heard it it when i was young but there is no comeplling proof in the Quran nor it is an imortant matter to know if the digs see them, we know that they exist and they can see us without us seeing them but we also know that some humans can communicate with them

Take care mate

Assalam alaikum

Yaa Jazakallah. Freind Life speek about Also it is said that jinn appears as humans on times. N u to speek dat I truely believe that for the angels or the jinn to appear to humans they morph into human shape first. I to wanna ask Or speek about Jinnat making human face. I think u Aslo Think Jinnat Make human face So Is IT not posibble dat Jinnat Also go to Offise or Make Bisness in Human face? YAa I to hear it when I was to Young dat Dog see Jinnat N therefor Bark. JAzakallah.

Wed 27 Jun, 2007 2:00 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam iqbalismail

Do you mean the Jinn living a human life after morphing into human shape?

Salam

Wed 27 Jun, 2007 2:09 am
iqbalismail
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Salam iqbalismail

Do you mean the Jinn living a human life after morphing into human shape?

Salam

Assalam alaikum

What morphing Mean? Do it mean become like into human shape? Dan Yaa Dat What I mean. But not full-time Or permanant become Only when they Wanna. Like Jinnat can become into human Shape n Talk n Eat n Work with Other Human N No body KNow he is Jinnat. Is dat posibble? Jazakallah.

Wed 27 Jun, 2007 5:15 pm
Life
Pawn
Pawn

Zodiac: Capricorn

botswana.gif

Life wrote: �??????�?????�????�???�??�?�¢�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¬�??????�?????�????�???�??�?�¹ Select �??????�?????�????�???�??�?�¢�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¬�??????�?????�????�???�??�?�º
Also in 2:36 I read ''We said: Fall down, one of you a foe unto the other!'' Aint the foe suppose to be equal.

I really believe that this verse means that the humans will be enemies to one another, not the jinn and the humans, Satan was already identified as an enemy by Allah so there is no further info in this bit "one of you a foe unto the other!'" other than the humans will be foes to themselves and we can see this clearly of course

So it isnt right to assume that 2 must be equal if they are to be enemy?
Maybe Im hving problem understanding translation. "one of you a foe unto the other" whos the audience here? 1. Adam n his wife. 2. Adam, wife & satan or ?

Yep, not personally though but through my Uncle who had a horrible experience with him, he manges to curse his wife and this is written in the Quran btw.

Please tell more and also what is written in quran. I heard a story from my mother about her grandfather, who was very godly person but not any priest or mullah. Very normal good person. Everynight he use to sit in an empty darkroom, he use to pray late-nites that my mother told me.
And one day a cat enterd his room while he was there. His wife saw the cat going in, so she went to get the cat out, she saw her husband sitting on knees like if praying. The moment he saw his wife, he started screaming, ran out of room, threw burning wood of himself and died.
Later it was said, he was communicating with jinn, the cat which enterd his room could hv been the jinn. His wife shldnt hv enterd that room.

So there is this side which people normally are not aware of. Key to see it is meditation? (i hv to find verse abt meditation for otherpost).

I truely believe that for the angels or the jinn to appear to humans they morph into human shape first so the humans can see them, not 100% sure though.

Sometime we meet stranger for one or two time, never to see him again. But he helps or hurts. And then we keep wondering who was that. ?
Maybe an angle or jiin!
Post Posted:
Wed 27 Jun, 2007 8:43 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

WTF?