You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Where Jinnat get Money?
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Where Jinnat get Money?

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on  Goto page Previous  1, 2 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
Life
Pawn
Pawn

Faith: Islam

Zodiac: Capricorn

botswana.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

The first video is of zoo with 1cent ticket, come and see half-fish half-girl, in this case looks monkey.

Secnond video looks fake. btw why show deformed dolphin face, hidden boobs and silly tale. to remind Allah can do anything ?
Post Posted:
Thu 28 Jun, 2007 8:48 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Life wrote:
The first video is of zoo with 1cent ticket, come and see half-fish half-girl, in this case looks monkey.

Secnond video looks fake. btw why show deformed dolphin face, hidden boobs and silly tale. to remind Allah can do anything ?

Salam bro

Actually the first video is more showing that Allah can create anything, she does not look like half fish to me, sort of a deformed dog with a human face?

I even thought that she is the product of a human sleeping with a dog, I don't know bro, it freaks me up, the speeech in the movie is Arabic btw, and it seems it is not in Egypt because the accent is not Egyptian as well they asked her if she is Egyptian because they said she have an egyptian accent, I could not understand any word she said though.

Salam

Thu 28 Jun, 2007 9:45 pm
The
Rook
Rook

Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

Quote:

What morphing Mean? Do it mean become like into human shape? Dan Yaa Dat What I mean. But not full-time Or permanant become Only when they Wanna. Like Jinnat can become into human Shape n Talk n Eat n Work with Other Human N No body KNow he is Jinnat. Is dat posibble? Jazakallah.

# yeah...morph (aussie slang for metamorphosis) means to change or alter into something else!

comin to ur q...hmmm...as far as the quran goes, i dunn think it's impossible! going by what i ve heard and, i believe, seen, it seems it is very much possible! :-S

## assalam alaikum...take care! (-:
Post Posted:
Thu 28 Jun, 2007 10:26 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
The
Rook
Rook

blank.gif

Quote:
life wrote:

Secnond video looks fake. btw why show deformed dolphin face, hidden boobs and silly tale. to remind Allah can do anything

# yups...those videos don't really inspire much trust! a while back shiites were goin ga-ga over a video or somethin wherein blood oozin from the slit throat of a shiite was testifyin to ali...or somethin like that; the gross idea apart...imagine how deep are they entrenched in their denial..even the blood runnin thru their veins fancies ali more than god!

bottom line: videos really are hard to believe! (-:
Post Posted:
Thu 28 Jun, 2007 10:35 pm
The
Rook
Rook

blank.gif

# okay..can nebody confirm or repudiate my comment about the video or mms clip i talked about? i *may* have jumped the gun; a video/mms definitely was doin the rounds...but i never checked it out -- so it is possible that "the blood" was testifyin to ali in addition to testifyin to god; if that be the case then my apologies to the aggrieved!

...i wonder if "the blood" went a step further and clarified any inter-shiite dispute! (-:
Post Posted:
Fri 29 Jun, 2007 12:05 am
iqbalismail
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

The wrote:
Quote:

What morphing Mean? Do it mean become like into human shape? Dan Yaa Dat What I mean. But not full-time Or permanant become Only when they Wanna. Like Jinnat can become into human Shape n Talk n Eat n Work with Other Human N No body KNow he is Jinnat. Is dat posibble? Jazakallah.

# yeah...morph (aussie slang for metamorphosis) means to change or alter into something else!

comin to ur q...hmmm...as far as the quran goes, i dunn think it's impossible! going by what i ve heard and, i believe, seen, it seems it is very much possible! :-S

## assalam alaikum...take care! (-:

Assalam alaikum

JAzakallah for telling What Morph mean. What U heard n Beleive Seen? Have u hear N See Jinnat?/ Jazakallah.

Sat 30 Jun, 2007 11:23 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Quote:
Life wrote: �??????�?????�????�???�??�?�¢�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¬�??????�?????�????�???�??�?�¹ Select �??????�?????�????�???�??�?�¢�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¬�??????�?????�????�???�??�?�º
Also in 2:36 I read ''We said: Fall down, one of you a foe unto the other!'' Aint the foe suppose to be equal.

Quote:
I really believe that this verse means that the humans will be enemies to one another, not the jinn and the humans, Satan was already identified as an enemy by Allah so there is no further info in this bit "one of you a foe unto the other!'" other than the humans will be foes to themselves and we can see this clearly of course

Life wrote:
So it isnt right to assume that 2 must be equal if they are to be enemy?

if you mean the Ins and Jinn?, there is nothing in the Quran that suggest they are equal other than in the reason of creation, however in all other aspects they are different

Life wrote:
Maybe Im hving problem understanding translation. "one of you a foe unto the other" whos the audience here? 1. Adam n his wife. 2. Adam, wife & satan or ?

I believe it can be all the following:

1) Adam and Eve ( as human being enemies to other humans) - this is the one I lean for

2) Adam and Eve and Satan, (as Jinn being enemies to humans), however I don't find this logical for a couple reasons:

a) Allah always told us that the bad Jinn are our enemies, He never said it the other way around, that the bad humans are the enemies of the good jinn, of course they can't be because they can not see them (the jinn) nor they can influence them (the jinn), also the bad jinn (fromj their perspective) had a reason to take the good humans as enemies as Allah told us, but what is the reaosn for the good humans to take the bad jinn as enemies other than following Allah orders and believing what He said that they exiist and can influnece us?

b) Allah always said it, "Badakum Li Baad Adwwin", some of you are enkies to others, this means it goes both ways, laden is the enemy of America and America is the enemy of Laden, on the other hand I can see it going both ways between the Jinn and the Ins, this is because we were told to take them as enemies (an order from Allah), can you see it what I mean man, this is a hard logical point that I even find it hard to explain

Quote:
Yep, not personally though but through my Uncle who had a horrible experience with him, he manges to curse his wife and this is written in the Quran btw.

Life wrote:
Please tell more

A long story man, briefly, I knew it from my mother who lives in SA, her brother (my uncle) also used to live there with his family, one day they have been introduced to an Egyptian Shielh who lived there, somehow due to the beauty of his wife, the sheikh fell for her, according to the story, a few months later after the shiekh befriended them, his wife started to change, and ove a further few months, she was like another woman, she refused to be his wofe any more, no bloody reason, she just went nuts, my uncle though is a very handsome and decent guy, he is also my friend, after going through nightmeres for about a year, they managed to find the cause somehow and were told it was a curse by that sheikh, the story goes on that they had to leeave SA and go back to Egypt as my uncle was tring hard to save his marriage (3 kids), she is also a highly educated woman, anyway they managed to get rid of the curse and their life is stable now and even manged to get a furth child, he worls in Dubbai and she is staying in Egypt, I met him in Dubbai when I went to attend my father funeral in Egypt and confronted him with what I heard from my mother, the subject is very senstive btw, however he explained to me that it was true, I asked him is he saw those jinn in his house as I was told by my mother, (my mother told me that one day he saw a strange woan in the house and suddenly disappeared), however I could not get a firm answer from him, nor he denied it, I felt like he does not want to talk about it, so I stopped, but I felt that he went through a lot, now the Quran told us the following:

And they followed what the Shaitans chanted of sorcery in the reign of Sulaiman, and Sulaiman was not an unbeliever, but the Shaitans disbelieved, they taught men sorcery and that was sent down to the two angels at Babel, Harut and Marut, yet these two taught no man until they had said, "Surely we are only a trial, therefore do not be a disbeliever." Even then men learned from these two, magic by which they might cause a separation between a man and his wife; and they cannot hurt with it any one except with Allah's permission, and they learned what harmed them and did not profit them, and certainly they know that he who bought it should have no share of good in the hereafter and evil was the price for which they sold their souls, had they but known this.
[The Quran ; 2:102]
وَاتَّبَعُواْ مَا تَتْلُواْ الشَّيَاطِينُ عَلَى مُلْكِ سُلَيْمَانَ وَمَا كَفَرَ سُلَيْمَانُ وَلَكِنَّ الشَّيْاطِينَ كَفَرُواْ يُعَلِّمُونَ النَّاسَ السِّحْرَ وَمَا أُنزِلَ عَلَى الْمَلَكَيْنِ بِبَابِلَ هَارُوتَ وَمَارُوتَ وَمَا يُعَلِّمَانِ مِنْ أَحَدٍ حَتَّى يَقُولاَ إِنَّمَا نَحْنُ فِتْنَةٌ فَلاَ تَكْفُرْ فَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مِنْهُمَا مَا يُفَرِّقُونَ بِهِ بَيْنَ الْمَرْءِ وَزَوْجِهِ وَمَا هُم بِضَآرِّينَ بِهِ مِنْ أَحَدٍ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِ اللّهِ وَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مَا يَضُرُّهُمْ وَلاَ يَنفَعُهُمْ وَلَقَدْ عَلِمُواْ لَمَنِ اشْتَرَاهُ مَا لَهُ فِي الآخِرَةِ مِنْ خَلاَقٍ وَلَبِئْسَ مَا شَرَوْاْ بِهِ أَنفُسَهُمْ لَوْ كَانُواْ يَعْلَمُونَ (102)

-> See what Allah is telling us, it seems that the Shaitans (bad jinn) were teaching people Magic and other things like causing separation between a husband and his wife (exacly like my uncle story man), so the shaitans were teaching the humans as such, so Allah sent two Angels in the shape of humans (I believe) named Harut and Marut, to simulate to the people what the shatiatns do, they they two were teaching the people the same with a differnece, THEY INFORMED THEM THAT THIS IS A TEST FROM ALLAH, let'f follow this tough verse in English:

"And they followed what the Shaitans chanted of sorcery in the reign of Sulaiman,", i.e. the people were following those shaitans teachings

and Sulaiman was not an unbeliever, but the Shaitans disbelieved,, in here Allah is denying that what the shaitans were doing was an order from Solaiman, this is because the stroy told is during Solainman time, I think Allah did not want humans to speculate if it was an order from him because we know that those bad jinn were forced to work for him

they taught men sorcery here we are told that the shaitans teach humans sorcey

and that was sent down to the two angels at Babel, Harut and Marut, yet these two taught no man until they had said, "Surely we are only a trial, therefore do not be a disbeliever." , here is the two angels mission is explained, can you see what they were telling humans before they taight them the magic and spells?

"Even then men learned from these two," but humans refused to learn from the two angels this important lesson, you know humans always in the look for things to make them powerful tthan others, this is a clear fallacy on the humans side btw according to Allah laws.

magic by which they might cause a separation between a man and his wife;, see what the angels were teaching?, exacly as what the jinn were teaching, and that is what the egyptian sheikh learnt from them and surely he caused separation between my uncle and his wife for long time. but can this sheikh hurt my uncle and his wife with the magic he learnt from the shaitans?, well the answer comes next:

and they cannot hurt with it any one except with Allah's permission,, see ONLY if Allah allows it, and in my unlce case He allow it at the start, then because they kept the faith and trust in Him, He saved them.

and they learned what harmed them and did not profit them,, see how what they learn from the shaitans will make them losers not powerful as they think.

and certainly they know that he who bought it should have no share of good in the hereafter and evil was the price for which they sold their souls, had they but known this., this is because they failed the test, they contacted the bad jinn (shaitans) then learnt from them sorcey and how they can separate a husband and his wife for persoanl gain. they must burn in the hell fire

That was an amazing verse bro

Life wrote:
and also what is written in quran.

The abve verse is very compelling mate, I have seen (metaphor) it in real life or at least believe that it happens for real

Life wrote:
I heard a story from my mother about her grandfather, who was very godly person but not any priest or mullah. Very normal good person. Everynight he use to sit in an empty darkroom, he use to pray late-nites that my mother told me.
And one day a cat enterd his room while he was there. His wife saw the cat going in, so she went to get the cat out, she saw her husband sitting on knees like if praying. The moment he saw his wife, he started screaming, ran out of room, threw burning wood of himself and died.

very weird man

Life wrote:
Later it was said, he was communicating with jinn, the cat which enterd his room could hv been the jinn. His wife shldnt hv enterd that room.

Actually in the story of my uncle i think what he say was an animal possibly a cat too ( i have to confirm that), i have his number and I can call him, but it will sound weird if I call him to ask that question Very Happy

Life wrote:
So there is this side which people normally are not aware of. Key to see it is meditation? (i hv to find verse abt meditation for otherpost).

and I still need to finsish a comment on that thread Laughing

Quote:
I truely believe that for the angels or the jinn to appear to humans they morph into human shape first so the humans can see them, not 100% sure though.

Life wrote:
Sometime we meet stranger for one or two time, never to see him again. But he helps or hurts. And then we keep wondering who was that. ?
Maybe an angle or jiin!

Hard to know man, if we keep the strong faith then we need to worry about those bad jinn, this is my philosophy regarding them I never fear them njor I want to see them neither I want to contact them but I know 500% they they exist

Salam man

Sun 01 Jul, 2007 7:20 am
Life
Pawn
Pawn

botswana.gif

Salam brother,

Life wrote: �??????�?????�????�???�??�?�¢�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¬�??????�?????�????�???�??�?�¹ Select �??????�?????�????�???�??�?�¢�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¬�??????�?????�????�???�??�?�º

if you mean the Ins and Jinn?, there is nothing in the Quran that suggest they are equal other than in the reason of creation, however in all other aspects they are different

What I meant was if a teacher select two students to fight eachother. Can it not be assumed that the 2 students must be equal. My observational eg., appearantly Lions are more powerful than african bulls. But this isnt true, a single lion doesnot attack a single bull., even lions on hunt look for smaller n weaker bulls and their success rate is not impressive at all. Both animal equally rule in their domain. Anyway I dont think its important to know whos powerful so we leave this subject.

1) Adam and Eve ( as human being enemies to other humans) - this is the one I lean for.

Fine, but I see no other human being other than 2. It sounds like adam enemy to eve, how could this be?

2) Adam and Eve and Satan, (as Jinn being enemies to humans), however I don't find this logical for a couple reasons:

a) Allah always told us that the bad Jinn are our enemies, He never said it the other way around, that the bad humans are the enemies of the good jinn, of course they can't be because they can not see them (the jinn) nor they can influence them (the jinn), also the bad jinn (fromj their perspective) had a reason to take the good humans as enemies as Allah told us, but what is the reaosn for the good humans to take the bad jinn as enemies other than following Allah orders and believing what He said that they exiist and can influnece us?

b) Allah always said it, "Badakum Li Baad Adwwin", some of you are enkies to others, this means it goes both ways, laden is the enemy of America and America is the enemy of Laden, on the other hand I can see it going both ways between the Jinn and the Ins, this is because we were told to take them as enemies (an order from Allah), can you see it what I mean man, this is a hard logical point that I even find it hard to explain

Mind rotating!

There aint any Jinns other than one Satan and 2 humans. Satan was/is enemy of humans. Allah sent the 3 to earth. Now more humans and jinns are born. Any of the offsprings be it human or jinn follows Satan becomes enemy.
Please correct me, I read AnB many times but couldnt understand the logic.

Hard to know man, if we keep the strong faith then we need to worry about those bad jinn, this is my philosophy regarding them I never fear them njor I want to see them neither I want to contact them but I know 500% they they exist

I too believe that they exist. You dont want to contact them, fine! But you also dont want to see them, not even out of curiousity? any reason? I ask this because many people want to contact.
Post Posted:
Sun 01 Jul, 2007 9:39 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

[quote="Life"]Salam brother,

Life wrote:
What I meant was if a teacher select two students to fight eachother.

Salam bro

sort of boxing divisions, LOL, well, it seems the humans have been favoured in some aspects and the jinn have been favoured in other aspects, that is what He wants anyway, being equal or not I can't really now, they look to me not equal in general but equal in sepcifc apects, not sure that Allah created us to fight each other though, He knew that this is going to happen and He was curious enough to say it to Adam, it is like He was telling the future to him

Life wrote:
Can it not be assumed that the 2 students must be equal.

It can never happen that you have two equal opponent (it makes no sense logically speaking), I have never seen it, it has to flucutate beteen instances of one stringer than the other and vice verse, the final blow is gonna come from the refree (Allah)

Life wrote:
My observational eg., appearantly Lions are more powerful than african bulls. But this isnt true, a single lion doesnot attack a single bull., even lions on hunt look for smaller n weaker bulls and their success rate is not impressive at all.

Exactly right, I believe the bad jinn are always in the look for weak humans

Life wrote:
Both animal equally rule in their domain. Anyway I dont think its important to know whos powerful so we leave this subject.

and both humans and jinn should rule their own domain, that is the domain of belief, unlike the animals

Quote:
1) Adam and Eve ( as human being enemies to other humans) - this is the one I lean for.

Life wrote:
Fine, but I see no other human being other than 2.

If you mean referring to them in plural not dual, well in Arabic you can treat dual as plural,

Life wrote:
It sounds like adam enemy to eve, how could this be?

Not Eve and Adam are enemies to each other, the word is "BADAKUM", i.e some of you, this indicates many things, but if you want to take it as enemosity between Eve and Adam then thien the Quran is true because we know that many wives are enemies to their husbands and vice verses, in fact the Quran gave us clear examples of both in the Quran. so the enemosity also cover husbands and wivers and even parents and children, the Quran confirmed this fact in other locations btw.

Quote:
[color=green]2) Adam and Eve and Satan, (as Jinn being enemies to humans), however I don't find this logical for a couple reasons:

Life wrote:
Mind rotating!

Tough to understand of course, i found it tough for me to understand at the start also Laughing

Quote:

Life wrote:
There aint any Jinns other than one Satan and 2 humans.

so?, Allah was talking future after theyb are sent down to earth, and from those three sure the rest of their races came, so referring to them can also mean referring to all humanity and all jinn

Life wrote:
Satan was/is enemy of humans. Allah sent the 3 to earth. Now more humans and jinns are born. Any of the offsprings be it human or jinn follows Satan becomes enemy.
Please correct me, I read AnB many times but couldnt understand the logic.

Satan chose to be our enemy, and because we donlt see him, Allah told us the trutha nd adviced us to take him as an enemy. so in reality the bad jinns take all humans as enemy and the hood human should take all bad jinn as enemy, on the other hand Satan eared to be our enemy and we didn't earn to be his enemy, he just took us as an enemy for no cause other than disobeying Allah.

Quote:

Life wrote:
I too believe that they exist. You dont want to contact them, fine! But you also dont want to see them, not even out of curiousity? any reason?

Well, if I'm curious to see the unseen then I have one curiosity to witness, Allah, at leat i will be looking at a max beauty, not something that most likely lok ugly.

I actually avoid even thinking about them unless I;m discussing them, this is because what I read from the Quran about them, they actually mean nothing to me other than I have to watch out for their evil calls, nothing more and nothing less

Life wrote:
I ask this because many people want to contact.

Allah cearly told us in the Quran that those men who contact them, their life will be turned to a nightmere, so why I have to take the risk and why I have to even think of taking any risk?, i believed Allah period

Take care mate

Sun 01 Jul, 2007 10:24 am
The
Rook
Rook

blank.gif

Quote:
iqblaismail wrote:
JAzakallah for telling What Morph mean.

# netime, buddy! (-:

Quote:
What U heard n Beleive Seen? Have u hear N See Jinnat?/ Jazakallah.

## i have heard from my friends stories about djinns! also, i believe i might have seen 1 or more myself...not sure though! maybe sum day i ll talk about it...but not now...don't mind, buddy! (-:

# assalam alaikum...take care, bud! (-:
Post Posted:
Mon 02 Jul, 2007 1:08 am
Life
Pawn
Pawn

botswana.gif

Salam brother,

Well, if I'm curious to see the unseen then I have one curiosity to witness, Allah, at leat i will be looking at a max beauty, not something that most likely lok ugly.

I salute your clearitive thinking brother.

Allah cearly told us in the Quran that those men who contact them, their life will be turned to a nightmere,

Mama mia! I never knew that.

so why I have to take the risk and why I have to even think of taking any risk?, i believed Allah period

When we know contacting them will turn life into nightmare. So what do you mean by risk. Does it mean that by chance life will not turn into nightmare, please clarify this last point.
Post Posted:
Mon 02 Jul, 2007 9:40 am