You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Killing the queers?
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Killing the queers?

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on  Goto page Previous  1, 2 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Salam Maxq

I read the thread about the Islamic Calendar, I can guess that I know DanishJu, I also believe that i know WiseGuy from FFI

I don't know man, I think everything that is required to be said was said already, there is nothing new for me to add

I also dont like to be envolved in Islamic discussions while they resort to the human conjectures and hearsay as evidences

for me the Quran has enough info to conclude that the Solar system is used to count the days and the Lunar month to count the months

regarding Danish argument to how come the moon was created later while the year is calculated from day one of creation

well, Allah didn't tell us that the months were counted from day one of the creation, rather what He told that His decisoion that the months count to be 12, He never told us that counting the days started from day one

in fact it can't be because the creation of the earth toojk place over a period of long time before it was made ready for humans to live on it, and I'm sure that was ages ago before the first human stepped foot on earth, as far as I believe Adam was sent to earth not more than 10,000 years ago, and on the that day the moon and the earth creation was complete millions of years before Adam was sent, so Adam started to count the days and months while the moon was there about 10,000 years ago

can you please copy this comment to Danish as I'm not going to join here for a few days until I read more in there and study most members stand regarding the Quran

salam mate

Fri 24 Aug, 2007 10:33 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
maxq
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

yes I can do that.

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Salam Maxq

I read the thread about the Islamic Calendar, I can guess that I know DanishJu, I also believe that i know WiseGuy from FFI

I don't know man, I think everything that is required to be said was said already, there is nothing new for me to add

I also dont like to be envolved in Islamic discussions while they resort to the human conjectures and hearsay as evidences

for me the Quran has enough info to conclude that the Solar system is used to count the days and the Lunar month to count the months

regarding Danish argument to how come the moon was created later while the year is calculated from day one of creation

well, Allah didn't tell us that the months were counted from day one of the creation, rather what He told that His decisoion that the months count to be 12, He never told us that counting the days started from day one

in fact it can't be because the creation of the earth toojk place over a period of long time before it was made ready for humans to live on it, and I'm sure that was ages ago before the first human stepped foot on earth, as far as I believe Adam was sent to earth not more than 10,000 years ago, and on the that day the moon and the earth creation was complete millions of years before Adam was sent, so Adam started to count the days and months while the moon was there about 10,000 years ago

can you please copy this comment to Danish as I'm not going to join here for a few days until I read more in there and study most members stand regarding the Quran

salam mate
Post Posted:
Sat 25 Aug, 2007 4:01 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Capricorn

saudiarabia.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Salam Maxq

salam mate

SAlam AB you know you will find 2 more members from FI there guess, who they are. Idea
Post Posted:
Sat 25 Aug, 2007 11:07 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

SlaveofAllaah wrote:
SAlam AB you know you will find 2 more members from FI there guess, who they are. Idea

Salam mate

let me guess, you are one? Very Happy

I don't know the other yet, but don't tell me mate I will find out

Take care

Sat 25 Aug, 2007 11:24 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Thanks Maxq

I have seen the comment, I wished you fixed my typos Very Happy

Look I write my comment above quick, what I said is this:

the solar system is used for counting the days and nights and the moon for counting the months

I should have said it this way, the speed of earth determines the count of the days and nights and the moon for counting the months, i.e. the solar year have absolutely no use in Islam, let me explain

for the days and nights, the sub is there to only give us the light of the days so we can differentiate between the day and night, this is independent of the earth location around the sun, also it is independent to how fast the earth moves in its orbit around the sun, it only depends on the speed of the earth around its axis and that should determines the days count, for example if the earth takes more than 100 hours (current hours scale) to make a 360 degree turn around its axis then the day will be 100 hours, totally independent on the earth location relative to the sun

as you can see the sun plays an important role in counting the days and night, only to produce the light of the day, that role should not be mixed with the time the earth takes to make one lap around the sun, totally different issues

for the months count, again the sun plays an important role for the moon shades to appear, and again the shades are dependant only on the moon speed around the earth, it has nothing to do with the earth orbit around the sun

therefore the sun is used in counting the days, nights and months irrespective to the location of the earth in its orbit around the sun

trying to translate the names into meanings is very silly in Arabic, I'm called Ahmed it means that my name is Ahmed, the month Ramadan is called Ramadan and it means the its name is Ramadan, calling it scorching heat is very silly indeed,

this lunar year makes great sense that the months of Ramadan will circulate over the 3 seasons in about 27 years, which means everyone should have a high chance to fast Ramadan in all seasons

The requirement Danish came up with as required for any calendar is silly and made up by him, I never heard of such, we don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t need to predict any future as he claims, in fact we can never predict the future as Allah told us, however it is enough system to count the days, nights and months and the past should be recorded well,

the only problem we have is the confusion between all so called Muslim countries in agreeing on one system to work out the birth of the new hilal, if a country managed to see the hilal first then all countries should follow because the hilal appears to the earth as a whole at once, but they never do that

There might be a complication regarding the time difference between the far east and the far west but that should be put on the table for all Muslims to work out a system that is reasonable for all to follow united

Thanks bro

Sat 25 Aug, 2007 2:30 pm
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

saudiarabia.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
SlaveofAllaah wrote:

Salam mate

let me guess, you are one? Very Happy

I don't know the other yet, but don't tell me mate I will find out

Take care

Salam bro,

Great one guess the other one lets see.
Post Posted:
Sun 26 Aug, 2007 8:44 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

SlaveofAllaah wrote:
Salam bro,

Salam brother SOA

Yeh mate, I will know soon inshaallah

i read more on that forum, did you read the thread about the anal sex?

Salam

Sun 26 Aug, 2007 12:23 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam brother Maxq

I read more of what you said regading the word Shahr, I'm really surprised to how you are influenced by Ayman BS, the word Shahr in that verse must mean Month, it can not mean the Full Moon and this is because what I said to Ayman on FM about a year ago, here it is again:

-> What Ayman missed is in this sentence فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ , which means And whosoever witness the month, let him fast IT, is the last letter ْهُ , the letter Ha at the end in the above sentence, this Ha letter is called DAMIR and refers to the word Shahr and is translated as IT, now letÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??s consider Ayman flawed translation and we will see clearly that it makes no sense to a child:

Ayman says: Shahr = Full Moon

Let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s replace the Damir Ha with what suppose to be referring to what Ayman is conjecturing regarding the meaning of the word Shahr

-> فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ , which means And whosoever witness the FULL MOON, let him fast IT, IT is referring to the Full Moon according to Ayman flawed translation, this should render the above translation to : And whosoever witness the FULL MOON, let him fast THE FULL MOON, it is getting funny indeed

-> Here you have it everyone, how the hell we should fast the FULL MOON?, don't you agree that it should be as follow : فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْ , which means And whosoever witness the FULL MOON, let him fast, the Ha whcih mean IT MUST BE REMOVED because again, how the hell we should fast the full moon?

Of course we can fast the Month of Ramadan, that is why IT is valid in the following sentece : فَمَن شَهِدَ مِنكُمُ الشَّهْرَ فَلْيَصُمْهُ , which means And whosoever witness the The Month, let him fast IT

Salam

Sun 26 Aug, 2007 12:33 pm
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

saudiarabia.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
SlaveofAllaah wrote:
Salam bro,

Salam brother SOA

Yeh mate, I will know soon inshaallah

i read more on that forum, did you read the thread about the anal sex?

Salam

Walekum Salam bro,

Yes i did read as usual had nothing to comment because if someone has to do Anal sex and go to hell then i can ponder about it. People who argue dont argue about Allaah swt what Allaah wants from us, do we submit our will to Allaah because if a person does according to the will of Allaah, i.e. following the Quran, Allaah wont be questioning this.
But Allaah will sure question us according to the choice we have taken, overall most of the threads are frivolous.

Regards,
Post Posted:
Mon 27 Aug, 2007 12:13 pm
maxq
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

^ Brother, thanks for an excellent case! Let me absorb this information first. A part of me is still not convinced so let me diligently analyze the information you have provided.

I now agree with you that the word مَعْدُودَ , maÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??dood means counted or reckoned, however, from what I have read in the lexicon regarding the use of مَعْدُودَات ma'doodaat is that it is different from مَعْدُودَةٍ ma'doodatin.

I am using OpenBurhan for the Arabic:

And, I present the lexical use from Lanes'
Thumbnail, click to enlarge.
Post Posted:
Fri 31 Aug, 2007 12:54 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

maxq wrote:
^ Brother, thanks for an excellent case! Let me absorb this information first. A part of me is still not convinced so let me diligently analyze the information you have provided.

Salam

Sure, let's analyse the information again, but I have to say that part of you that is not convinced has to be Satan effect, he does this to anyone when he sees them getting closer to the truth

maxq wrote:
I now agree with you that the word مَعْدُودَ , maÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??dood means counted or reckoned,

No question about it, however you have to BE FULLY AWARE that:

مَعْدُودَ MaÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??dood = مَعْدُودَةٍ MaÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??dooda = مَعْدُودَات MaÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??doodat = معدودين MaÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??doodeen = معدودون MaÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??doodoon

absolutely no difference whatsoever, anyone who suggests that by adding those letters to the end of the word must change the meaning of the word, IS A CLEAR CUT IGNORANT or A CLEAR CUT LIAR, the letters added to the word are added for grammatical reasons and indeed some may even differ to what letters should be added and yet all will be right, this is because how they look at the sentence grammatically and in the Arabic grammar you can have two Irabs for the one word and yet both may be right, let me first explain to you what those letters do when added to the end of ANY WORD:

1) مَعْدُودَ MaÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??dood is on the wazn of MafÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??ool, i.e. something that can be done, in the case of MaÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??dood, it means something that can be counted, however that thing that is counted must be Singular Masculine if we are going to use مَعْدُودَ MaÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??dood, an example : Ajal MaÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??dood i.e. Reckoned Term, the word Ajal is singular and is masculine, that is why we should use the word MaÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??dood

2) مَعْدُودَةٍ MaÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??dooda is still on the wazn of MafÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??ool this is because the extra Ta Marbbuta at the end is not part of the word but was added to describe a plural feminine like the word Ayaam , an example : Ayaam MaÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??dooda, in this case a Ta Marbbuta must be added to describe the feminine plural Ayaam, the meaning of the word MaÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??dooda STAYS THE SAME.

3) مَعْدُودَات MaÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??doodat is still on the wazn of MafÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??ool this is because the extra at at the end is not part of the word but was added to describe a Plural Feminine again (this type of plural feminine is called Jamea MuÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??anath Salim I will show you a few examples from the Quran at the end of this paragraph , the word Ayaam is plural feminine therefore we can use the AT at the end of the Sifah (description) that describes it, i.e. Ayaam MaÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??doodat is also valid, in this case the AT may be added to describe the feminine plural Ayaam, again the meaning of the word MaÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??doodat STAYS THE SAME.

From 2 and 3 above this must lead to :

مَعْدُودَةٍ MaÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??dooda = مَعْدُودَات MaÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??doodat and both apply to Feminine Plural, i.e.

Ayaam Ma�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??doodat = Ayaam Ma�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??dooda = the same meaning (Days that are counted)

Now, let me show you a few examples in one single verse to the Jamea Muanath Salim (Feminine Plural) that I mentioned in point 3 above, and you will see that adding the AT at the end CAN NEVER CHANGE THE MEANING OF THE WORD other than indicating that we are talking about Feminine Plural:

The following verse is talking about the male and female believers, it describes them as follow:

Surely the men who submit and the women who submit, and the believing men and the believing women, and the obeying men and the obeying women, and the truthful men and the truthful women, and the patient men and the patient women and the humble men and the humble women, and the almsgiving men and the almsgiving women, and the fasting men and the fasting women, and the men who guard their private parts and the women who guard, and the men who remember Allah much and the women who remember-- Allah has prepared for them forgiveness and a mighty reward.

[The Quran ; 33:35]

إِنَّ الْمُسْلِمِينَ وَالْمُسْلِمَاتِ وَالْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ وَالْقَانِتِينَ وَالْقَانِتَاتِ وَالصَّادِقِينَ وَالصَّادِقَاتِ وَالصَّابِرِينَ وَالصَّابِرَاتِ وَالْخَاشِعِينَ وَالْخَاشِعَاتِ وَالْمُتَصَدِّقِينَ وَالْمُتَصَدِّقَاتِ وَالصَّائِمِينَ وَالصَّائِمَاتِ وَالْحَافِظِينَ فُرُوجَهُمْ وَالْحَافِظَاتِ وَالذَّاكِرِينَ اللَّهَ كَثِيرًا وَالذَّاكِرَاتِ أَعَدَّ اللَّهُ لَهُم مَّغْفِرَةً وَأَجْرًا عَظِيمًا (35)

-> As you can see all the words that described the believing women has the letters AT at the end, this is because they are Feminine Plural:

1) الْمُسْلِمَاتِ Al MuslimAT, i.e. the women who submit, the AT at the end does not change that meaning of course

2) الْمُؤْمِنَاتِ Al MuminAT , i.e. the women who believe, the AT at the end does not change that meaning of course

3) الْقَانِتَاتِ Al QanitAT , i.e. the women who obey , the AT at the end does not change that meaning of course

4) الصَّادِقَاتِ Al SadiqAT , i.e. the women who are truthful, the AT at the end does not change that meaning of course

5) الصَّابِرَاتِ Al SabirAT , i.e. the women who are patient , the AT at the end does not change that meaning of course

6) الْخَاشِعَاتِ Al KhashiAT , i.e. the women who fear Allah, the AT at the end does not change that meaning of course

7) الْمُتَصَدِّقَاتِ Al MuttasadiqAT , i.e. the women who give alms, the AT at the end does not change that meaning of course

8) الصَّائِمَاتِ AL SaaimAT , i.e. the women who fast, the AT at the end does not change that meaning of course

9) الْحَافِظَاتِ AL HafizAT , i.e. the women who guard their private parts , the AT at the end does not change that meaning of course

10) And الذَّاكِرَاتِ AL ZakirAT , i.e. the women who remember Allah, the AT at the end does not change that meaning of course

SEE, adding the AT at the end of each description does not make those women less of what they have been described as, i.e. adding the AT to the word Ma�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??dood does not mean that we are counting a lesser number, the AT IS ONLY THERE TO TELL US THAT WE ARE REFERRING TO A FEMININE PLURAL

DO you get it bro?

For the last two examples:

4) معدودين MaÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??doodeen = معدودون MaÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??doodoon, the EEN and OON at the end are exactly as the AT, however the only difference that they are an indication that the words are referring to MASCULINE PLURAL, please look at the above verse again and see for yourself how the 10 descriptions used the EEN to refer to the males believers as it did by using the AT to refer to the female believers

At the end of the day adding the AT, the EEN, the OON or the Ha (Ta Marbutta) to any word DOES NOT CHANGE ITS MEANING RATHER IT TELLS US SOMETHING ABOUT THOSE WHOM WE ARE TALKING ABOUT, being a feminine plural or a masculine plural

maxq wrote:
however, from what I have read in the lexicon regarding the use of مَعْدُودَات ma'doodaat is that it is different from مَعْدُودَةٍ ma'doodatin.

Mate, I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m sick and tired from those who refer to third party of resources other than the Quran, again, I use the Quran alone man, can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t you see this?

I actually believe that the people who wrote Lex are working for Satan exactly as those who wrote the hadith books, their cause is similar, to confuse masses of believers, that book Lex is nothing but a piece of shit that is not worth the papers it is printed on, but let me look at what they have to say in this image you posted:

maxq wrote:
And, I present the lexical use from Lanes'

BTW I only use the Quran to explain itself, I don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t use third party resources mate, but let me see what they have to say in this extract:

maxq wrote:
Thumbnail, click to enlarge.

Firstly you can see in the second line it says, IT APPLIES TO ANY NUMBER, LITTLE OR LARGE

Then they lied and said by adding the AT at the end makes it particularly a less number and THAT IS A CLEAR CUT LIE, the AT is added to indicate that what are we are counting is FEMININE PLURAL, so I have to dismiss the rest of their non sense, sorry

Salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Fri 31 Aug, 2007 9:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Post Posted:
Fri 31 Aug, 2007 9:34 am
Rigel
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

india.gif

Hi, will God question why one prayed with sunni/shia? will God question why anyone prayed at church, temple? Probably not. So simply someone wants to create his own sect!
Fri 31 Aug, 2007 10:29 am