You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Muslim Believers can never be Terrorists
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Muslim Believers can never be Terrorists

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Capricorn

saudiarabia.gif

Post subject: Muslim Believers can never be Terrorists Reply with quote  

I just read the tafsir of Ibn Kathir of the following verse and Hadith Ash-Sha`bi reported that Shatiyr bin Shakl said: "I heard Ibn Mas`ud say: `The most comprehensive Ayah in the Qur'an is in Surat An-Nahl

Surah Nahl
90. Verily, Allah orders justice and kindness, and giving (help) to the relatives, and He forbids immoral sins, and evil and tyranny He admonishes you, so that perhaps you may take heed

Justice and kindness
Allah tells us that He commands His servant to be just, i.e., fair and moderate, and that He encourages kindness and good treatment. As He says:
And if you punish them, then punish them with the like of that with which you were afflicted. But if you have patience with them, then it is better for those who are patient. (16:126)
and wounds equal for equal. But if anyone remits the retaliation by way of charity, it shall count as atonement for him.
Giving (help) to the relatives

And give the relative his due and to the poor and to the wayfarer. But do not spend wastefully in the manner of a spendthrift. (17:26)

He forbids immoral sins, and evil
Say (O Muhammad): "(But) the things that my Lord has indeed forbidden are the indecencies, whether committed openly or secretly (7:33)
Admonishes you, so that perhaps you may take heed
meaning, He commands what He commands you of good and He forbids what He forbids you of evil;

This is the incident with Prophet Mohammed salaAllaahwaliuwasalam and Hadrat Uthman Radiallaahuanh, i am just quoting the last part of the Hadith

The Messenger of Allah said: (What did you see me do)

`Uthman said: `I saw you staring at the sky, then you lowered your gaze until you were looking to your right, then you turned to him and left me. Then you tilted your head as if you were trying to understand something that was being said to you.

(Did you notice that)

`Uthman said, `Yes'.

The Messenger of Allah said A messenger from Allah came to me just now, when you were sitting here.) `Uthman said, `A messenger from Allah' The Messenger of Allah said,(Yes.)

`Uthman said, `And what did he say to you'

The Messenger of Allah said Verily, Allah orders justice and kindness...)

`Uthman said: `That was when faith was established in my heart and I began to love Muhammad .''
It is a Hasan Hadith having a good connected chain of narrators in which their hearing it from each other is clear.
Post Posted:
Mon 30 Oct, 2006 7:44 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Thanks bro for opening this important subject, i have some good info that I discovered AlHamdullelaah 2 years ago, I have written a few aricles about it but this time on FI, i will add all possible info to absolutely present a very tough argument to counter any argument by anyone including the Muslims, this is a very long research brother and I'm sure the outcome will surprise you

I need a bit of time though, I still have to show the photo that I took in Egypt during my father funeral as a conclusive evidence of their SHIRK

I fixed the color tags in your comment btw, is that how you want it?

Take care mate

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Mon 30 Oct, 2006 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Mon 30 Oct, 2006 8:57 am
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Capricorn

saudiarabia.gif

Yes brother just waiting for this important, as usual will love to see your work. May Allaah bless you and refuge you from evil. Ameen.
Post Posted:
Mon 30 Oct, 2006 4:36 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Thanks brother

I posted the photo on a seperate thread