You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Shortening the prayer
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Shortening the prayer

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Shortening the prayer Reply with quote  

Salam all

An ignorant kafir on FFI who claims to be a doctor asked the following question:

sum wrote:
Can anyone tell me if the muslim prayer times must be strictly adhered to or can they be deferred because of circumstances?
sum

Another low kafir on FFI replied to above question:

fire-snake wrote:
They can be deferred under circumstances. I asked once about it to a muslim buddy.

Do you find it funny that the kafir reply on the Muslims behalf, lol

The first kafir Sum who is a morphine addict did not like the above answer by his fellow kafir:

sum wrote:
Come on, muslims, and tell us if you can defer your prayers in some circumstances. If anybody knows, it must be you.
sum

Another low kafir replied:

Anti-Jihad wrote:
I agree with Fire-Snake, muslims do defer their prayers.

Now comes the first Muslim to reply to the kafir question:

XXX wrote:
Yes they can. If you are traveling, or sometimes if you are traveling, you can shorten your prays & join them.

Now the above reply is not right according to the Quran, so I replied:

Ahmed said:

XXX wrote:
Yes they can. If you are traveling, or sometimes if you are traveling, you can shorten your prays & join them.

Hello

That is not right, shortening the prayer is only when we travel in the kafir land and we fear the hostility from the kafirs, that is the only reason the Quran allows shortening the prayer.

Now if we travel to a friendly land yet controlled by kafirs then there should be no reason to shorten the prayer.
-------------------------------------------

As you can see that I replied politely to the wrong information by xxx

Then drug addict doctor sum, asked xxx a question and I replied to him:

sum wrote:
Hello XXX
An obvious question is whether muslims can defer their prayers at work when it is difficult to stop the continuity of the work in hand.
sum

Ahmed said:

Hi

No, they can't, the prayer has to be more important than any other work, this is what the Quran says
------------------------------------

the drug addict doctor never likes any reply by any Muslim, he is a professional time bandit, so he asked me further:

Doctor sum of FFI said:

Hello AB
Should a muslim walk away from a conveyer belt and stop the continuity of the work, which could be difficult to restart, in order to pray when he could defer the prayer for a couple of hours?

You did not mention if there would be a punishment in this life or the next if prayers were deferred - would there be?

I am referring to matters in a non-muslim country.

sum
---------------------------------

I replied as follow:

Ahmed said:

Hi

well, the muslim have a few hours to do every prayer of the five, I say the Muslim should finsih whatever on the convery belt then go and pray, same as a doctor who is involved in an operation, he has to finsih it first then pray,

now let's assume that the operation ill take the whole hours for one of the prayer, the doctor can still finsih his operation then pray the salat as Qadda, i.e. he was forced not to do it at its time however he still need to do it at a later time

when it happnes with me, I pray the next salat twice

for example if I missed the Asr Salat for whatever compelling reason, then next Asr, I will pray it twice
------------------------------------

Then I added further info quoting a previous comment that i made above:

AhmedBahgat wrote:
No, they can't, the prayer has to be more important than any other work, this is what the Quran says

My comment above means, any other work for the purpose of earning more money.

for urgent work, it has to be done first because according to Islam, working to earn living is considered worshipping Allah
----------------------------------------

The low kafir fire-snake of FFI tried to stir the air between myself and brother XXX by quoting some of wwhat both of us said then adding her usual crap at the end:

XXX wrote:

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Hello
that is not right, shortening the prayer is only when we travel in the kafir land and we fear the hostility from the kafirs, that is the only reason the Quran allows shortening the prayer.
now if we travel to a friendly land yet controlled by kafirs then there should be no reason to shorten the prayer

fire-snake wrote:
You both need to deal and get one voice on this important question.

Now things started to get hot, a confused Muslim who just joined FFI yesterday quoted my reply to brother XXX and he insulted me:

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Hello
that is not right, shortening the prayer is only when we travel in the kafir land and we fear the hostility from the kafirs, that is the only reason the Quran allows shortening the prayer.
now if we travel to a friendly land yet controlled by kafirs then there should be no reason to shorten the prayer.

halloween23 wrote:
that is not correct you punk
if we travel more than 75 kilometers whether its by car or by an aeroplane
we can shorten the prayers

I replied to the above clear cut Mushrik who started his comment by insulting me as follow:

AhmedBahgat wrote:
why don't you prove your lies using the Quran you filthy Mushrik?

Then I added the following comment while quoting his insults again:

Ahmed said:

halloween23 wrote:
that is not correct you punk
if we travel more than 75 kilometers whether its by car or by an aeroplane
we can shorten the prayers

here we go you filthy pervert of a Mushrik bound to hell:

And if you travelled in the land, then there should be no blame on you if you shorten the prayer if you feared that those who disbelieved will cause you discord, indeed the unbelievers are your obvious enemy.
[The Quran ; 4:101]
وَإِذَا ضَرَبْتُمْ فِي الأَرْضِ فَلَيْسَ عَلَيْكُمْ جُنَاحٌ أَن تَقْصُرُواْ مِنَ الصَّلاَةِ إِنْ خِفْتُمْ أَن يَفْتِنَكُمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ إِنَّ الْكَافِرِينَ كَانُواْ لَكُمْ عَدُوًّا مُّبِينًا (101)

see you filthy sharmoot of a mushrik bound to hell:

1) And if you travelled in the land

2) then there should be no blame on you if you shorten the prayer if you feared that those who disbelieved will cause you discord

where did you get that crap about the 80 KM you filthy Mushrik?

how about the planes, was there any planes during the prophet time you confused Mushrik bound to hell?

oh yeh, it is your Shurakaak (Your associates) who invent to you for your religion what Allah never sanctioned

why don't you piss off you filthy ignorant Mushrik bound to hell, you have been slam dunked really bad

another Mushrik bites the dust.
-------------------------------

The freak Mushrik replied to me as follow while insulting me 3 times, twice in Arabic:

halloween23 wrote:
hey غائط, بذاءة not many pscholars support ur quran only theory
punk

I replied to him as follow:

AhmedBahgat wrote:
yeh right, pervert, they are the Mushrikoon bound to hell like you
bugger off you filthy Mushrik

One of the freak enemy of Islam on FFI took the chance of the probem between myself and such so called Muslim and said the following:

MsWesterner wrote:
goodness me.....isnt this the religion thats supposed to be so perfect, and a koran so clear !!!

I replied to her as follow:

Ahmed said:

that is right miss waste, the Quran is very clear and I presented a clear verse that a child should understand to when the Muslims should shorten the prayer, those who are confused are those Mushrikoon who take religious laws from humans that was never sanctioned by Allah, hence THEIR CLEAR CUT SHIRK

Travelling alone can never be a genuine cause to shorten the prayer, it is those lazy and confused bums who want to shorten it because they are bloody lazy to do it

the Muslims should only shorten the prayer in the land of kafirs if they fear that the kafirs by watching their lengthy prayer will cause discord, and this sounds a very genuine cause to shorten the prayer
-------------------------------

Then I ended it up with the following comment:

Ahmed said:

he called me three names in the following comment:

halloween23 wrote:
hey غائط, بذاءة not many pscholars support ur quran only theory
punk

1) بذاءة = likes to isnult others
2) غائط = shit

3) punk

what raised my eye brows is the first name بذاءة , which sort of that I like to insult anyone or even everyone

now if you look at page 1, you should read the first comment by such confused Mushrik directed at me, in it he started calling me punk

now when I replied to such pervert of an arse, he calls me a name that I like insulting others, hahahahahahah

what a confused Mushrik he is, well, I giess he is between 17 and 21 years old, that's about it, a new confused mushrik in the block.

-----------------------------------

Now if you visit the thread on FFI for the full details you should notice that the Mushrik deleted all his comments and pissed off

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52662&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Salam
Post Posted:
Sat 16 Feb, 2008 12:08 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website