You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - ...yazeed, ravan, n pharaoh
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information ...yazeed, ravan, n pharaoh

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
The
Rook
Rook

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

Post subject: ...yazeed, ravan, n pharaoh Reply with quote  

# recently v had a hindu drawing a parallel between yazid and ravan, a parallel which seems to have amused and irked naik, who lent himself to absolving yazid (his mumble-jumble since not withstanding)!

...but it comes to my mind: is it a bad idea to draw a parallel between pharaoh and yazid?
Post Posted:
Mon 04 Feb, 2008 9:24 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Can you elaborate further, mate

cheers
Post Posted:
Thu 07 Feb, 2008 6:28 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
The
Rook
Rook

blank.gif

# elaborate on why i talked of a parallel between pharaoh and yazeed?

## well...them both are chronicled despots...and when(ever) the message of "goodness" reached them, it only increased their hostility towards it!

need not be pharaoh, a parallel between any scum of the earth and yazeed: is that a bad idea?

# take care! (-:
Post Posted:
Fri 08 Feb, 2008 5:10 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

The wrote:
# elaborate on why i talked of a parallel between pharaoh and yazeed?

## well...them both are chronicled despots...and when(ever) the message of "goodness" reached them, it only increased their hostility towards it!

need not be pharaoh, a parallel between any scum of the earth and yazeed: is that a bad idea?

# take care! (-:

Sorry mate, I'm just a bit ignorant to who is yazwd and what is his story, that is what I meant, sorry

Salam
Post Posted:
Fri 08 Feb, 2008 6:50 am
IntellectualWarfare1
Knight
Knight

Zodiac: Sagittarius

uae.gif

I think he is refering to Yazid, the son of Muawiya. This Yazid beheaded Husain, who was the grandson of the Great Prophet.

Yazid was a tyrant, and so was Pharoah.

Fri 08 Feb, 2008 1:35 pm
The
Rook
Rook

blank.gif

# yups...that's him alright...yazeed arrajeem!

a group of around 70...including women and children...at the head of which was hussain; according to hadith, a baby was shot an arrow in the neck when somebody (i think hussain) asked for water for him!
Post Posted:
Fri 08 Feb, 2008 3:12 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Ok mates

I actually have no idea about these stories and such people, and if that may be considered ignorance, I say, I'm blessed

Cheers
Post Posted:
Fri 08 Feb, 2008 10:38 pm
IntellectualWarfare1
Knight
Knight

uae.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Ok mates

I actually have no idea about these stories and such people, and if that may be considered ignorance, I say, I'm blessed

Cheers

Bro, Yazid was an awful man, who drank alcohol and had sex with young boys.

Do you know how some of the ignorant Shia slap their chests and cut themselves on the day of Muharram?

You seen those bloody pictures of Shias cutting their own children and cutting their skin so they are covered in blood?

They do this in rememberance of Husain, who was the grandson of the Great Prophet. Husain was beheaded by Yazid in the year 680. This is why the Shia hate Yazid so much, although I hate Yazid also.

Sat 09 Feb, 2008 7:07 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

IntellectualWarfare1 wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Ok mates

Cheers

Bro, Yazid was an awful man, who drank alcohol and had sex with young boys.

Never heard of him, mate

Please be aware that most of my religious studies are Quran based and if I need to look for more evidences I will look in the Bible

Do you know how some of the ignorant Shia slap their chests and cut themselves on the day of Muharram?

Yes I do, and I believe the sunni too do some weird crap, like seeking mercy and bless from the dead people around theor resting places.

You seen those bloody pictures of Shias cutting their own children and cutting their skin so they are covered in blood?

I did indeed, it's total crap and idiocy as far as I believe, it may also be similar to the way the devil is worshipped

They do this in rememberance of Husain,

I only knew the name Hussain as one of the sons of Ali (I believe), I don't need to know more for my Islam to Allah to increase

who was the grandson of the Great Prophet. Husain was beheaded by Yazid in the year 680. This is why the Shia hate Yazid so much, although I hate Yazid also.

Yep, I know that he was the grandson of the prophet, have you ever thought, why Allah never gave Mohammed sons?, and even when He did, He made them die young?

see, what they do for the grandson of the prophet, imagine he was the son of the prophet

see how Allah's plan is awesome, I'm sure that the people would have idolised Mohammed son's more than his grandson

Salam
Post Posted:
Sat 09 Feb, 2008 7:15 am
IntellectualWarfare1
Knight
Knight

uae.gif

Bro, you're right about how ignorant the Shia are, but bro, the Sunnis don't do grave worship.

Of course, some Sunnis ask the dead for blessings, but this is a major sin in Islam and all Sheikhs know this is wrong.

I always wondered why the Shia idolize Husain but they don't even do this for the Great Prophet, although idolizing Muhammad would also be wrong.

Sat 09 Feb, 2008 7:41 am
The
Rook
Rook

blank.gif

Quote:
ahmedbahgat wrote:

# ...i am honestly surprised at the number of people i have been coming across who have lil or no idea about hussain and karbala...

...what makes naik's words interesting, for me, is that they seem to justify the shiite lamentation that over the years people (read "haters/enemies" of ahlebayt*) have been trying to do away with the role/importance of ahlebayt! a man who has been showered with curses for centuries is now being put up as a victim of shiite infiltration into sunni thoughts...laughable...pitiable...pathetic!

...what has also been shown is an exemplary double-standard: even among those who have condemned naik, who is willing to point a finger at ghazzali, the original(?) advocate of yazeed?

## take care, bud...salam! (-:

(*as to who constitute ahlebayt is itself a matter of dispute among traditionalists: however, ("the holy") five that seem to have sanction from all quarters are: muhammad, fatima, ali, hasan, hussain!)
Post Posted:
Sun 10 Feb, 2008 5:58 am
Rigel
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

india.gif

Hello,

I am honestly surprised at some people here. It is said that a hint is enough for intelligent person to understand, but here we really have some fools lol!!

This anti Hussain and anti karbala stuff is written by dog doctor who also wrote book hashis frm shit, dont remember the duffers name, who do nothing but bash others.

Anyway what are you upto this time Mister THE??
First you wanted us to believe that Gabriel is not an Angel and now shia!

Keep going and soon oneday it will be proved with your own words, that you create fitnas.

good luck Wink
Post Posted:
Sun 10 Feb, 2008 7:14 am
The
Rook
Rook

blank.gif

Quote:
rigel wrote:
I am honestly surprised at some people here. It is said that a hint is enough for intelligent person to understand, but here we really have some fools lol!!

This anti Hussain and anti karbala stuff is written by dog doctor who also wrote book hashis frm shit, dont remember the duffers name, who do nothing but bash others.

Anyway what are you upto this time Mister THE??
First you wanted us to believe that Gabriel is not an Angel and now shia!

Keep going and soon oneday it will be proved with your own words, that you create fitnas.

# ?

Quote:
good luck

# thanks...take care, bud! (-:
Post Posted:
Sun 10 Feb, 2008 9:05 am