You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Obeying others is enough to constitute SHIRK
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Obeying others is enough to constitute SHIRK

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Obeying others is enough to constitute SHIRK Reply with quote  

Salam all

I received a few questions in a PM and would like to share my reply with you:

Quote:
I've been thinking a lot about what you were saying bro

Good morning mate

Indeed mate, what I say is sort of mind blowing, it blows my own mind away

Quote:
You said somewhere else that many Muslims are committing Shirk when they follow the laws of other humans without the laws being sanctioned by Allah.

No question about it, and not just obeying the jinn, but also obeying the humans, let me show you this verse:

And do not eat of that on which Allah's name has not been mentioned, and that is most surely a transgression; and most surely the Shaitans suggest to their guardians that they should contend with you; and if you obey them, you shall most surely be polytheists.

[The Quran ; 6:121]

وَلاَ تَأْكُلُواْ مِمَّا لَمْ يُذْكَرِ اسْمُ اللّهِ عَلَيْهِ وَإِنَّهُ لَفِسْقٌ وَإِنَّ الشَّيَاطِينَ لَيُوحُونَ إِلَى أَوْلِيَآئِهِمْ لِيُجَادِلُوكُمْ وَإِنْ أَطَعْتُمُوهُمْ إِنَّكُمْ لَمُشْرِكُونَ (121)

-> In the above verse Allah is informing us what the Shaitans from the Jinn will do to other Jinns and humans: وَإِنَّ الشَّيَاطِينَ لَيُوحُونَ إِلَى أَوْلِيَآئِهِمْ لِيُجَادِلُوكُمْ, i.e. and most surely the Shaitans suggest to their guardians that they should contend with you, the guardians who contend with us in here must be the humans, because the Jinn whom we can't see can't contend with us, i.e. the Shaitans from the Jinn are only suggesting for their Awliaa (their guardians) to contend with the believers, now if the believers follow other humans who are contending with them, then the believers are Mushrikoon, see h0ow Allah said it next: وَإِنْ أَطَعْتُمُوهُمْ إِنَّكُمْ لَمُشْرِكُونَ, i.e. and if you obey them, you shall most surely be polytheists.

How clear is that brother?, well it's clear that committing shirk is not by only taking others as gods, rather there is a more common type of shirk, which is to obey others in religious laws (being flawed or dandy) which were never sanctioned by Allah

Quote:
Indeed, Allah says that the jews and christians take their monks and rabbis as gods because they listened to whatever their monks and rabbis said.

Excatly, it is virtually taking them as gods, because they obey them in religious laws that were naver sanctioned by Allah, the bottom line is this:

If Allah will punish/reward us regarding His religion then IT MUST BE ONLY HIM TO MAKE THE LAWS THAT WE MUST ABIDE BY TO BE SAVED

It makes no sense that other humans take such divine role as if they have been authored by Allah to make new laws on His behalf

Also, you must consider that the Muslims are as humans as the Jews and the Christians, with one exception, the Muslims are the main enemy of Satan, Satan does not need to do anything further for the Jews and the Christians, making them to reject the final message is more than enough to secure them in hell with him, Satan most likely work harder with the Muslims, his main enemy, indeed their book (the quran) exposes him really bad, he must be hating that, therefore it is very logical that you should see more confused Muslims who hardly care about the message sent (the Quran) and only follow and obey crap made by humans who were the Awliaa (guardians) of the Shaitans

Quote:
do you think that todays muslims are taking their scholars as gods also, when they listen to the laws the scholars say?

According to the Quran, it is enough for those Muslims to obey them in hundreds of things that Allah never sanctioned, to be Mushrikoon Polytheists

This fact is confirmed in the following verses:

Most of the people will not believe, and even if you try hard.

[The Quran ; 12:103]

وَمَا أَكْثَرُ النَّاسِ وَلَوْ حَرَصْتَ بِمُؤْمِنِينَ (103)

-> See Most of the people will not believe, and even if you try hard.

Then 3 verses later we read:

And most of them do not believe in Allah unless they are polytheists.

[The Quran ; 12:106]

وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُمْ بِاللّهِ إِلاَّ وَهُم مُّشْرِكُونَ (106)

-> See: And most of them do not believe in Allah unless they are polytheists., we are talking here about those polytheist WHO BELIEVE IN ALLAH, i.e. 12:106 must cover the Muslims who claim to believe in Allah, i.e. Most Muslims are polytheists

Quote:

take care

Take care mate
Post Posted:
Sat 16 Feb, 2008 9:21 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Salam All

I will take the chance of talking about Al Mushrikoon and would like to add further information:

Do you know that following any Islamic sect is a clear cut case of SHIRK?, Well, let me tell you that it is, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s look at the following verses:

30: Then set your face upright for the religion, the nature of Allah in which He has created the people; there is no altering of creation of Allah'; that is the valuable religion, but most of the people do not know,

31: Turning to Him, and fear Him and stand up for the prayer and be not of the polytheists,

32: Of those who divided their religion and became sects, every sect with what is with them is rejoicing.

[The Quran ; 30:30-32]

فَأَقِمْ وَجْهَكَ لِلدِّينِ حَنِيفًا فِطْرَةَ اللَّهِ الَّتِي فَطَرَ النَّاسَ عَلَيْهَا لَا تَبْدِيلَ لِخَلْقِ اللَّهِ ذَلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ (30)
مُنِيبِينَ إِلَيْهِ وَاتَّقُوهُ وَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (31)
مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ (32)

-> In verse 30:30 Allah is telling any believer what he/she should be doing in this life: Then set your face upright for the religion, the nature of Allah in which He has created the people;, the problem is, most of the people don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t really know that what Allah is telling us about our religion is very valuable: there is no altering of creation of Allah'; that is the valuable religion, but most of the people do not know,, see how Allah is telling us that most of the people don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t know that this religion sent to us is very valuable.

-> In the next verse 30:31 Allah continued to tell us what the believers should be doing: Turning to Him, and fear Him and stand up for the prayer, then Allah issued His very common warning: وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ , Wa La Takunu Min Al Mushrikeen i.e. and be not of the polytheists, , now, the next verse is the rest of this warning, the next verse simply describes Al Mushrikoon further: مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا , i.e. Of those who divided their religion and became sects, see. Let me put it to you together:

وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ, مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا

Which means:

and be not of the polytheists, of those who divided their religion and became sects

See how clear it is, this means that any Muslim who boast about following any sect MUST BE A MUSHRIK according to 30:31-32, any sect follower with no exception to any sect, a sunni, a shia, an ahmadi, a bahai, etc etc, all of them are Mushrikoon, they just don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t know it, see how verse 30:32 ended by telling us a clear fact about those sects: every sect with what is with them is rejoicing , how clear is that, indeed every sect being a sunni a shia or whatever is rejoicing with what is with them, what is with them is nothing but their man made crap which was invented to suit their low desires while at the same time detesting the man made teachings which other sects stand for: every sect with what is with them is rejoicing.

Salam
Post Posted:
Sat 16 Feb, 2008 10:24 pm
IntellectualWarfare1
Knight
Knight

Zodiac: Sagittarius

uae.gif

What you said makes a lot of sense bro. It makes a lot of sense.

I take the hadiths as a historical records. But I do not think that it should be taken too seriously at all.

I do enjoy reading it however....Smile

Take care bro

Sun 17 Feb, 2008 3:25 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

IntellectualWarfare1 wrote:
What you said makes a lot of sense bro. It makes a lot of sense.

Glad to hear it mate, this is because it makes a lot of sense to me too, you have to know that what I write from the Quran is directed at myself too, and seeing that it mmakes sense to others makes me less worried that I'm fooling myself

I take the hadiths as a historical records. But I do not think that it should be taken too seriously at all.

Exactly mate, this is how I have been all my life, in fact I thank the kafirs for making me aware how bad the hadith can be, up to 10 yars ago, I didn't know that the hadith can be that bad, hoever I was never attached to the hadith as being something compulsory

I do enjoy reading it however....Smile

Take care bro

Some of it are enjoyable to read of course, I agree totally with you

I spend hours reading them in arabic through a saudi government web site

http://hadith.al-islam.com/

Salam mate
Post Posted:
Mon 18 Feb, 2008 9:58 am
IntellectualWarfare1
Knight
Knight

Zodiac: Sagittarius

uae.gif

Bro, you are right about the Hadiths never being compulsory at all. If the Hadiths explain the Quran though, then yes I believe that it should be followed.

For example, there is a hadith that states that the rate of Zakat is 2.5%

Allah mentions Zakat in the Quran but there is no specified rate indicated. So we know through the hadith how much Zakat we should pay

I wish i knew Arabic Cool I would spend a lot of time just browsing through the Hadiths for the pleasure of it.

The stories of Khalid bin Al Walid and Salman the Persian are interesting

Tue 19 Feb, 2008 11:05 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message