You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - For those who dispute the signs of Allah
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information For those who dispute the signs of Allah

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: For those who dispute the signs of Allah Reply with quote  

Salam all

Today I have a very interesting subject for you, we all know that the Kafirs believe that the chance of Allah existence is 0% , on the other hand the believers believe that the chance of Allah existence is 100%

Both (the believers and the kafirs) can never be right at the same time, therefore we need to be politically correct to satisfy both, the logical chance of Allah existence without being bias to any of the two groups MUST be 50%, that is why when I dialogue with the ignorant kafirs I always try to be politically correct and tell them ?????????????????????¢??If Allah exists?????????????????????¢??????????????????????, this is because I?????????????????????¢??m using the logical chance of Allah existence which has to be 50%

i.e.

50% that Allah exists

and

50% that Allah does not exist

Now I want to target a specific group of the those kafirs, the ones who dispute the signs of Allah, like many on FFI web site, here is a few names: sum, tvebak, anti_jihad, ugly_shit_face, cassandra, max, pisscohot, blue, ygalg, fire-snake, chicken_lie, skynightblaze, musti, mughal, ?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦., the names just go on and on, anyway mty comment is directed at those freaks who dispute the signs of Allah, my comment will be nothing but what Allah said about those who dispute His signs, this must be appreciated by those freaks so they know well in advance what is going to happen to them in the case of the 50% of Allah existence to be true.

Let me start with this:

And of them is he who hears you, and We have cast veils over their hearts lest they understand it and a heaviness into their ears; and even if they see every sign they will not believe in it; so much so that when they come to you they only dispute with you; those who disbelieve say: This is naught but the stories of the ancients.

[The Quran ; 6:25]

وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَسْتَمِعُ إِلَيْكَ وَجَعَلْنَا عَلَى قُلُوبِهِمْ أَكِنَّةً أَن يَفْقَهُوهُ وَفِي آذَانِهِمْ وَقْرًا وَإِن يَرَوْاْ كُلَّ آيَةٍ لاَّ يُؤْمِنُواْ بِهَا حَتَّى إِذَا جَآؤُوكَ يُجَادِلُونَكَ يَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ إِنْ هَذَآ إِلاَّ أَسَاطِيرُ الأَوَّلِينَ (25)

-> See how the Quran is telling us that THEY HEARD the Quran but the veils enforced upon their dark hearts won?????????????????????¢??t make them understand it: And of them is he who hears you, and We have cast veils over their hearts lest they understand it and a heaviness into their ears;, therefore every sign that is told to them, they don?????????????????????¢??t believe it as well THEY DISPUTE IT: and even if they see every sign they will not believe in it; so much so that when they come to you they only dispute with you;, and not just that they even claim that the signs of Allah are forged and are nothing but the tales of the ancient: those who disbelieve say: This is naught but the stories of the ancients., that is exactly what those freaks on FFI web site do everyday, I.e THEIR CRIME mentioned above can not be denied by them. i.e. they must be GUILTY AS CHARGED and they will have no option but to plead GUILTY Your Honour.

From the Quran perspective, those freaks who insist on DISPUTING the signs of Allah , will be like driven to death while they are looking, it is like DEAD MAN WALKING to his execution chamber:

They disputed with you about the truth after it had been explained, (and they went forth) as if they were being driven to death while they are looking.

[The Quran ; 8:6]

يُجَادِلُونَكَ فِي الْحَقِّ بَعْدَمَا تَبَيَّنَ كَأَنَّمَا يُسَاقُونَ إِلَى الْمَوْتِ وَهُمْ يَنظُرُونَ (6)

-> See: They disputed with you about the truth after it had been explained, (and they went forth) , we know well how they continue with a passion to dispute with the believers after the believers spent a great deal to explain the truth (from the believers perspective) to them, now here is the metaphor about such freaks: as if they were being driven to death while they are looking., see, they are DEAD MEN WALKING

Their problem is, they underestimate how Allah is going to make them pay if He exists:

And the thunder declares His glory with His praise, and the angels too for awe of Him; and He sends the thunderbolts and smites with them whom He pleases, yet they dispute concerning Allah, and He is mighty in prowess.

[The Quran ; 13:13]

وَيُسَبِّحُ الرَّعْدُ بِحَمْدِهِ وَالْمَلاَئِكَةُ مِنْ خِيفَتِهِ وَيُرْسِلُ الصَّوَاعِقَ فَيُصِيبُ بِهَا مَن يَشَاء وَهُمْ يُجَادِلُونَ فِي اللّهِ وَهُوَ شَدِيدُ الْمِحَالِ (13)

-> See: yet they dispute concerning Allah, and He is mighty in prowess., the might in power will be deployed to make them pay, and again, if Allah exists, come on pals, it?????????????????????¢??s 50% chance

Let?????????????????????¢??s move on to the next verse, what you should notice on FFI web site and many site like it that the kafirs who dispute the signs of Allah use falsehood, ignorance and fabrications, please have a look at the kafirs replies to many of the Muslims on FFI, the majority of it if not all are nothing but Tom and Jerry crap and if one managed to use one cell of his/her brain, they will come up with nothing but a Barbie crap, they are very stupid indeed:

56: And We do not send messengers but as givers of good news and warning, and those who disbelieve make a false contention that they may render null thereby the truth, and they take My signs and that with which they are warned for a mockery.

[The Quran ; 18:56]

وَمَا نُرْسِلُ الْمُرْسَلِينَ إِلَّا مُبَشِّرِينَ وَمُنذِرِينَ وَيُجَادِلُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِالْبَاطِلِ لِيُدْحِضُوا بِهِ الْحَقَّ وَاتَّخَذُوا آيَاتِي وَمَا أُنذِرُوا هُزُوًا (56)

-> See what those type of kafirs who are driven to hell while they are looking do: and those who disbelieve make a false contention that they may render null thereby the truth, and they take My signs and that with which they are warned for a mockery., look how accurate the Quran is, this is amazing man, it tells us what those bunch of freaks on FFI do in very explicit way, iit fit them as a glove, again, they must be GUILTY AS CHARGED if Allah exists.

Indeed many of the kafirs who dispute the signs of Allah are clear cut ignorant, despite the believers don?????????????????????¢??t need the Quran to tell them this fact because it is clearly witnessed on many web sites like FFI, yet the Quran told us about it:

3: And among men there is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge and follows every rebellious Shaitan;

4: Against him it is written down that whoever takes him for a guardian, he shall lead him astray and conduct him to the torture of the burning fire.

[The Quran ; 22:3-4]

وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَيَتَّبِعُ كُلَّ شَيْطَانٍ مَّرِيدٍ (3)
كُتِبَ عَلَيْهِ أَنَّهُ مَن تَوَلَّاهُ فَأَنَّهُ يُضِلُّهُ وَيَهْدِيهِ إِلَى عَذَابِ السَّعِيرِ (4)

-> See: And among men there is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge, those freaks actions are nothing but obeying the Shaitans: and follows every rebellious Shaitan, this must indicates that those Kafiroon are not just Kafiroon, they are Kafiroon and Mushrikoon, and this is what the crime of shirk will lead to: Against him it is written down that whoever takes him for a guardian, he shall lead him astray and conduct him to the torture of the burning fire., I reckon if Allah exists, both if them (the kafir/mushrik and his/her guardian from the Shaitans) will be enemy to each other on the J.D, anyone wants to bet?

In addition that those freaks who dispute the signs of Allah are dumb ignorant bums, they don?????????????????????¢??t have an illuminating book (metaphor) to help them dispute the signs of Allah, what they always come up with is the dark books of the hearsay crap of hadith:

8: And among men there is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge and without guidance and without an illuminating book,

9: Turning away haughtily that he may lead (others) astray from the way of Allah; for him is disgrace in this world, and on the day of resurrection We will make him taste the torture of burning:

10: This is due to what your two hands have sent before, and because Allah is not in the least unjust to the servants.

[The Quran ; 22:8-10]

وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ (8)
ثَانِيَ عِطْفِهِ لِيُضِلَّ عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ لَهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا خِزْيٌ وَنُذِيقُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ عَذَابَ الْحَرِيقِ (9)
ذَلِكَ بِمَا قَدَّمَتْ يَدَاكَ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ لَيْسَ بِظَلَّامٍ لِّلْعَبِيدِ (10)

-> See: And among men there is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge and without guidance and without an illuminating book,

-> Those freaks dispute the signs of Allah only to send other astray like them, for me it sounds like they are cowards to face the music alone, they want as much people to join them as they can: Turning away haughtily that he may lead (others) astray from the way of Allah, possibly they think this may make them strong in front of Allah if He exists, well think not freaks, this is what you will get if Allah exists: for him is disgrace in this world, and on the day of resurrection We will make him taste the punishment of burning, oh please do dare and cry like a coward if Allah exists, this is what you have earned fair and square if Allah exists: This is due to what your two hands have sent before, and because Allah is not in the least unjust to the servants., you can?????????????????????¢??t deny that Allah told you in advance that this is what you are going to get, i.e. Allah is not going to be unjust with you, hahahahahaha

Now, sura 40 talks a lot about those freaks who dispute the signs of Allah, let me start with this:

4: None dispute concerning the signs of Allah but those who disbelieved, therefore let not their movement in the countries deceive you.

5: The people of Nuh and the parties after them rejected (prophets) before them, and every nation purposed against their messenger to destroy him, and they disputed by means of the falsehood that they might thereby render null the truth, therefore I destroyed them; how was then My retribution!

6: And thus did the word of your Lord prove true against those who disbelieved that they are the inmates of the fire.

[The Quran ; 40:4-6]

مَا يُجَادِلُ فِي آيَاتِ اللَّهِ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَلَا يَغْرُرْكَ تَقَلُّبُهُمْ فِي الْبِلَادِ (4)
كَذَّبَتْ قَبْلَهُمْ قَوْمُ نُوحٍ وَالْأَحْزَابُ مِن بَعْدِهِمْ وَهَمَّتْ كُلُّ أُمَّةٍ بِرَسُولِهِمْ لِيَأْخُذُوهُ وَجَادَلُوا بِالْبَاطِلِ لِيُدْحِضُوا بِهِ الْحَقَّ فَأَخَذْتُهُمْ فَكَيْفَ كَانَ عِقَابِ (5)
وَكَذَلِكَ حَقَّتْ كَلِمَتُ رَبِّكَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَنَّهُمْ أَصْحَابُ النَّارِ (6)

-> For the believers, they know that those who dispute the signs of Allah are nothing but disbelievers therefore they should not be deceived by their comfortable life in the countries: None dispute concerning the signs of Allah but those who disbelieved, therefore let not their movement in the countries deceive you.

-> Many like those freaks who dispute the signs of Allah passed before them, they all shared one common cause: they disputed by means of the falsehood that they might thereby render null the truth, and if Allah exists, they all going to share one common doom: therefore I destroyed them; how was then My retribution!

-> The retribution of Allah for such freaks must come to pass if Allah exists, simply they will be made the companions of the fire: And thus did the word of your Lord prove true against those who disbelieved that they are the inmates of the fire., what an achievement, clap clap clap clap

Those who dispute the signs of Allah are nothing but a bunch of haughty arrogant, their actions must be hated by Allah and those who believed:

Those who dispute concerning the signs of Allah without any power that He has given them; greatly hated is it by Allah and by-those who believed. Thus does Allah set a seal over the heart of every arrogant, haughty one.

[The Quran ; 40:35]

الَّذِينَ يُجَادِلُونَ فِي آيَاتِ اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ سُلْطَانٍ أَتَاهُمْ كَبُرَ مَقْتًا عِندَ اللَّهِ وَعِندَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا كَذَلِكَ يَطْبَعُ اللَّهُ عَلَى كُلِّ قَلْبِ مُتَكَبِّرٍ جَبَّارٍ (35)

-> See: Those who dispute concerning the signs of Allah without any power that He has given them; greatly hated is it by Allah and by-those who believe, the bottom line however that they are nothing but a bunch of haughty arrogant: Thus does Allah set a seal over the heart of every arrogant, haughty one., this is because Allah hates the arrogant

Again, their arrogance is confirmed:

Surely (as for) those who dispute about the signs of Allah without any power that has come to them, there is naught in their breasts but arrogance which they shall never attain to; Therefore seek refuge in Allah, surely He is the all-Hearing, the all-Seeing.

[The Quran ; 40:56]

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُجَادِلُونَ فِي آيَاتِ اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ سُلْطَانٍ أَتَاهُمْ إِن فِي صُدُورِهِمْ إِلَّا كِبْرٌ مَّا هُم بِبَالِغِيهِ فَاسْتَعِذْ بِاللَّهِ إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْبَصِيرُ (56)

-> See: Surely (as for) those who dispute about the signs of Allah without any power that has come to them, there is naught in their breasts but arrogance which they shall never attain to;, i.e. if Allah exists, their arrogance will take them no where, for the believers who hate their perverse actions, they can only seek refuge in Allah from such freaks: Therefore seek refuge in Allah, surely He is the all-Hearing, the all-Seeing., indeed if Allah exists, He must be hearing and seeing their perverse actions. Let?????????????????????¢??s just consider that this life is the evidence collection period against all of us.

Let?????????????????????¢??s now see what those freaks will earn on the JD if Allah exists:

69: Have you not seen those who dispute with respect to the signs of Allah: how are they turned away?

70: Those who reject the Book and that with which We have sent Our Messenger; but they shall soon come to know,

71: When the fetters and the chains shall be on their necks; they shall be dragged

72: Into boiling water, then in the fire shall they be burned;

[The Quran ; 40:69-72]

أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ يُجَادِلُونَ فِي آيَاتِ اللَّهِ أَنَّى يُصْرَفُونَ (69)
الَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِالْكِتَابِ وَبِمَا أَرْسَلْنَا بِهِ رُسُلَنَا فَسَوْفَ يَعْلَمُونَ (70)
إِذِ الْأَغْلَالُ فِي أَعْنَاقِهِمْ وَالسَّلَاسِلُ يُسْحَبُونَ (71)
فِي الْحَمِيمِ ثُمَّ فِي النَّارِ يُسْجَرُونَ (72)

-> See: Have you not seen those who dispute with respect to the signs of Allah: how are they turned away?, indeed My Lord, I have seen such freaks on FFI web site, they gave a lie to the Quran: Those who reject the Book and that with which We have sent Our Messenger;, surely they must know if the 50% of Allah existence is true or false: but they shall soon come to know, it a matter of years for everyone and soon everyone must know, and when this happens, they should know that their showtime on the JD is going to be like this: When the fetters and the chains shall be on their necks; they shall be dragged, Into boiling water, then in the fire shall they be burned; , what a show it?????????????????????¢??s going to be, let me tell you freaks, on earth water boils at 100C then turns to vapour, I can assure you though that with Allah, He can cast you into a boiling water that have a boiling temperature of 10000C before it turns to vapour, It?????????????????????¢??s a mighty showtime

Let me end it with this you bunch of freaks: If Allah exists then you should know well that you won?????????????????????¢??t be able to esacpe Him and you will be held accountable to evert ignorant dispute you spewed against His signs

And (that) those who dispute about Our signs may know; there is no place of refuge for them.

[The Quran ; 42:35]

وَيَعْلَمَ الَّذِينَ يُجَادِلُونَ فِي آيَاتِنَا مَا لَهُم مِّن مَّحِيصٍ (35)

-> See: And (that) those who dispute about Our signs may know; there is no place of refuge for them.

The message of the Quran has been delivers to all of you freaks who dispute the signs of Allah, now you need to pray to your own low desires (your god) that the chance of Allah existence is not 50%

Salam
Post Messageicon Posted:
Sun 17 Feb, 2008 10:53 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website