You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - The Slam Dunk Show
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information The Slam Dunk Show

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Salam all

In regards to Slam Dunks 93&94, one of the confused itchy kafirs of FFI continued to rob me of my valued time, therefore I had to life dismiss his arse, this is how it happened:

pr126 wrote:
Why have Muslims been fooled by the hadiths for 14 centuries?

Like the Christians been fooled with their man made gospels for 20 centuries, like the Jews were fooled by their man made Talmud for even more centuries. History is indeed repeating itself over the generations; it is the human nature of submitting to Satan

pr126 wrote:
How could the ulema permit such blasphemy for so long?

Fuk the Ulama, they made themselves Ulama, not that they bloody earned it

And similar to your stupid question, how the priests and rabbis allowed such blasphemy in their own religion?

pr126 wrote:
What is the Al Ahzar University saying on this matter? Do they reject the hadiths too?

Al-Azhar is a university of Shirk, i.e. for people who want to shirk, they should learn from Al-Azhar (ISI), International Shirk Institution

pr126 wrote:
Or are you a minority of "Quran only Muslims"

No you ignorant, I am from the minority called (Muslims), true Muslims that is

pr126 wrote:
(those living in western countries)

Who live on the earth of Allah, however it does not matter where we live. We will destroy their shirk wherever we are, even if we are on Mars

pr126 wrote:
who are ashamed of the history of Muhammad and Islam in front of the kuffar?

The true Muslims like us are only ashamed of one thing, that most Muslims are Mushrikoon like the Jews and the Christians.

pr126 wrote:
What about the Sira, the life and times of Muhammad? Are they lies too?

Yes and you may shove it into iffo's arse, I mean debuker's arse

pr126 wrote:
Not forgetting that the Quran was collected and put in writing in exactly the same manner as the hadiths, from memories of men, by the orders of Utman, who burned several versions before deciding which one to keep. That makes the decision of a man, (Uthman) and not Allah, who apparently had no say in the matter. Those Muslims who died in the battle of Yamama may have had important verses and lost or ever.
Allah guarded the Quran. Yeah, right.

Ignorant, Muslims are required by Allah to believe in Allah, the Quran, the angels, the messnegers and the last day

Your man made crap hadith is not in the list, you confused kafir. Dismiss yourself

pr126 wrote:
Wow. 1.2 Billion who are calling themselves Muslims are not Muslims at all. Well, not True Muslims, that is.

Indeed, you Quran ignorant, read this and educate your pinhead:

وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُمْ بِاللَّهِ إِلَّا وَهُمْ مُشْرِكُونَ (106)
And most of them do not believe in Allah except while they are polytheists.
[Al Quran ; 12:106]

pr126 wrote:
But, if you are a minority, you have no power, no saying how Islam should be practised.

Ignorant, we have the ultimate power, we have Allah with us, read this you fool:

فَلَمَّا فَصَلَ طَالُوتُ بِالْجُنُودِ قَالَ إِنَّ اللّهَ مُبْتَلِيكُم بِنَهَرٍ فَمَن شَرِبَ مِنْهُ فَلَيْسَ مِنِّي وَمَن لَّمْ يَطْعَمْهُ فَإِنَّهُ مِنِّي إِلاَّ مَنِ اغْتَرَفَ غُرْفَةً بِيَدِهِ فَشَرِبُواْ مِنْهُ إِلاَّ قَلِيلاً مِّنْهُمْ فَلَمَّا جَاوَزَهُ هُوَ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ مَعَهُ قَالُواْ لاَ طَاقَةَ لَنَا الْيَوْمَ بِجَالُوتَ وَجُنودِهِ قَالَ الَّذِينَ يَظُنُّونَ أَنَّهُم مُّلاَقُو اللّهِ كَم مِّن فِئَةٍ قَلِيلَةٍ غَلَبَتْ فِئَةً كَثِيرَةً بِإِذْنِ اللّهِ وَاللّهُ مَعَ الصَّابِرِينَ (249)
And when Talut set forth with the soldiers, he said: Allah will be testing you with a river, so whoever drinks from it is not of me, and whoever does not taste it is of me, except one who takes a little with his hand; and they drank from it except a few; and when he had crossed it along with those who have believed with him, they said: We have no power today against Jalut and his soldiers. Those who think that they will be meeting Allah said: Indeed, how many a small party has defeated a large party with the permission of Allah. And Allah is with the patient.
[Al Quran ; 2:249]

See: كَم مِّن فِئَةٍ قَلِيلَةٍ غَلَبَتْ فِئَةً كَثِيرَةً بِإِذْنِ اللّهِ وَاللّهُ مَعَ الصَّابِرِينَ

i.e.

Indeed, how many a small party has defeated a large party with the permission of Allah. And Allah is with the patient.

pr126 wrote:
Majority rules.

Your filthy arse and most of the confused Muslims?????????????????????¢?? arse, majority will never rule my arse, punk

pr126 wrote:
Get back in your box.

You have been life dismissed, you filthy time robber

http://www.free-islam.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=3646#3646

Welcome to my Cyber Jail, inmate

Fri 27 Aug, 2010 7:32 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

Time for slam dunk #95, which is support to what my brother Eagle said, that the 5 times of salat are mentioned in Quran, let?????????????????????¢??s have a look shall we:

We have 5 salat/day:

1- Fajr (Dawn)
2- Zuhr (Noon)
3- Asr (Afternoon)
4- Maghrib (Sunset)
5- Isha (Night)

>> The first, fourth and fifth salat (Dawn, Sunset and Night) are mentioned indirectly in the following verse:

وَأَقِمِ الصَّلَاةَ طَرَفَيِ النَّهَارِ وَزُلَفًا مِنَ اللَّيْلِ ۚ إِنَّ الْحَسَنَاتِ يُذْهِبْنَ السَّيِّئَاتِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ ذِكْرَىٰ لِلذَّاكِرِينَ (114)
And establish prayer at the two ends of the day and a portion of the night. Indeed, good deeds remove evil deeds; that is a reminder for those who remember.
[Al Quran ; 11:114]

-> See: وَأَقِمِ الصَّلَاةَ طَرَفَيِ النَّهَارِ وَزُلَفًا مِنَ اللَّيْلِ , i.e. And establish prayer at the two ends of the day and a portion of the night.

As you have seen, the Quran refers to the first and fourth salat times (Dawn and Sunset) metaphorically by using the words: طَرَفَيِ النَّهَارِ , i.e. the two ends of the day. For Isha (Night) prayer, the Quran used the words: زُلَفًا مِنَ اللَّيْلِ , i.e. a portion of the night to refer to it.

>> The Dawn and Night prayer are also mentioned directly in the following verse:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لِيَسْتَأْذِنْكُمُ الَّذِينَ مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُكُمْ وَالَّذِينَ لَمْ يَبْلُغُوا الْحُلُمَ مِنْكُمْ ثَلَاثَ مَرَّاتٍ ۚ مِنْ قَبْلِ صَلَاةِ الْفَجْرِ وَحِينَ تَضَعُونَ ثِيَابَكُمْ مِنَ الظَّهِيرَةِ وَمِنْ بَعْدِ صَلَاةِ الْعِشَاءِ ۚ ثَلَاثُ عَوْرَاتٍ لَكُمْ ۚ لَيْسَ عَلَيْكُمْ وَلَا عَلَيْهِمْ جُنَاحٌ بَعْدَهُنَّ ۚ طَوَّافُونَ عَلَيْكُمْ بَعْضُكُمْ عَلَىٰ بَعْضٍ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمُ الْآيَاتِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ (58)
O you who have believed! Let those whom your oaths possess and those of you who have not reached puberty ask your permission three times, before the dawn prayer (Fajr), and when you put aside your clothing at noon, and after the night prayer (Isha); (these are) three times of privacy for you. And there is no blame upon you nor upon them beyond these (three times), (when) some of you move around others. Thus does Allah explain to you the signs; and Allah is Knowing, Wise.
[Al Quran ; 24:58]

-> See: صَلَاةِ الْفَجْرِ , i.e. the dawn prayer (Fajr) , & صَلَاةِ الْعِشَاءِ , i.e. the night prayer (Isha)

>> The third salat (Afternoon) is logically mentioned in the following verse:

حَافِظُواْ عَلَى الصَّلَوَاتِ والصَّلاَةِ الْوُسْطَى وَقُومُواْ لِلّهِ قَانِتِينَ (238)
Maintain the prayers and the middle prayer, and stand up before Allah in obedience.
[Al Quran ; 2:238]

-> See: الصَّلاَةِ الْوُسْطَى , i.e. the middle prayer, which should be logically the third in five prayers/day, i.e. Al-Asr (Afternoon) prayer.

There is also a whole sura named Al-Asr in which we read how such time is very important in the sight of Allah:

وَالْعَصْرِ (1)
(I swear) by the afternoon.
[Al Quran ; 103:1]

>> The first, second, third, fourth and fifth salats are mentioned (metaphorically) in the following verse:

أَقِمِ الصَّلَاةَ لِدُلُوكِ الشَّمْسِ إِلَىٰ غَسَقِ اللَّيْلِ وَقُرْآنَ الْفَجْرِ ۖ إِنَّ قُرْآنَ الْفَجْرِ كَانَ مَشْهُودًا (78)
Establish prayer from the decline of the sun until the darkness of the night and (recite) the Quran of dawn, indeed, the Quran of dawn is witnessed.
[Al Quran ; 17:78]

- The second, third, fourth and fifth (Noon, Afternoon, Sunset and Night) prayers are mentioned in one expression implying continues action of prayer: أَقِمِ الصَّلَاةَ لِدُلُوكِ الشَّمْسِ إِلَىٰ غَسَقِ اللَّيْلِ , i.e. Establish prayer from the decline of the sun until the darkness of the night. From the decline of the sun means from the point where it is at the top of you, i.e. noon prayer until it disappears, i.e. going through the afternoon prayer and ending with sunset prayer. Then the prayer should continue until the night prayer is performed.

-> The first prayer (Dawn) was referred to as an action of reciting the Quran OF dawn: وَقُرْآنَ الْفَجْرِ ۖ إِنَّ قُرْآنَ الْفَجْرِ كَانَ مَشْهُودًا , i.e. and (recite) the Quran of dawn, indeed, the Quran of dawn is witnessed. See how it is refereed to as the Quran OF dawn, not the Quran AT dawn, i.e. the recited Quran during Dawn prayer.

Here you have it kafirs, you have been slammed again. But hey, if you wont get sick of being slammed, I won?????????????????????¢??t get sick of slamming you:

# 95

Mon 30 Aug, 2010 10:22 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

I found it not really amazing how the kafirs of www.faithfreedomorg are damn confused, see this example:

planck wrote:
However, Judaism is not a universal religion. It is not intended to be observed by everyone--just Jews.

Now let's let Jesus slam dunk such confused kafir:

Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.
<Matthew 5:17-18>

Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.
<Matthew 23:1-3>

Here you have it confused kafirs, the confused christians must FOLLOW and OBEY the law of Moses

How ignorant all those dumb kafirs are

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Mon 06 Sep, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Thu 02 Sep, 2010 6:50 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Ahmed chose to reply to filthy enemy of Islam Bin Fagin:

Bin Fagin wrote:
And even your Quran , it turns out, did NOT recommend praying 5 times per day and instead only listed three, and the other two comes from the hadiths.

Here are the times of Salat Zuhr (second salat) and Salat Isha (fifth salat) mentioned again in the Quran, you ignorant dumb filthy bum of a hadith worshipping kafir bound to hell:

وَلَهُ الْحَمْدُ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَعَشِيًّا وَحِينَ تُظْهِرُونَ (18)
And to Him belongs all praise in the heavens and the earth. And at night and when you are at noon.
[Al Quran ; 30:18]

-> See, you ignorant: وَلَهُ الْحَمْدُ ......عَشِيًّا وَحِينَ تُظْهِرُونَ , i.e. to Him belongs all praise ..........???¦ at night and when you are at noon

Here you have, inmate:

# 96

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Wed 27 Jun, 2012 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Sun 05 Sep, 2010 11:53 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

Brother Eagle from FFI is a very knowledgeable Muslim who quietly slam dunks those confused and ignorant kafirs of FFI; in his last comment he slam dunked a filthy retarded kafir who calls himself Muhammad bin Lyin but I call him Bin Fagin, Eagle?????????????????????¢??s slam deserves to be added to my slam dunk show and even take the number #97, enjoy the dialogue between Eagle and Bin Fagin:

Bin Fagin wrote:
What, exactly, do you mean by the earliest days of Islam?

Brother Eagle of FFI said:
The days when the prophecies were made against all possible odds. What exactly wasnt clear in that, that you didnt understand.

Bin Fagin wrote:
And you and I both know that the Quran references mean very little without the additional, detailed info.

Which "additional, detailed info". Things such as the flying donkey and the half ice, half fire creature?
Again:

Eagle wrote:
Other sources of corruption came from...story-tellers and reciters of fables attaching their rich imagination to the narrations...

Bin Fagin wrote:
I can't understand why you think that lying is OK.

Point which lie you're speaking of, because your paranoia is starting to edge on insanity.

Bin Fagin wrote:
Actually, it was the Jews. But, Yes to the rest of your twisted post. So why did we even have to have that clarification when we both knew exactly what I was talking about??

The point is the Muslims faced Jerusalem from the beginning in their prayers, meaning they always knew the location of masjid al aqsa, not suddenly after the prophet Muhammad's miraculous journey.

Bin Fagin wrote:
Since when did it go from "Quran only" to now including modern authors?

Who said anything about "Quran only". Once again, history, tradition, common knowledge of pre islamic times and of early islam, is not limited to hadith and precedes the writing of those hadith.

Bin Fagin wrote:
Citation please?

Citation of who? That knowledge goes back to immemorial times, to the extent that the pagans of pre islamic times never disputed such facts. Not all culture documment their history, their traditions and knowledge and the Arabs are the prime example of that.

Bin Fagin wrote:
You've rejected the authenticity of the hadiths, and now when you need them, there are "certain parts" that are now true, and they are true as you need them to be true.

Read again what you quoted, and what you were told earlier:

Eagle wrote:
Tradition and known history is not always equal with hadith, just like sunna is not equal with hadith. Hadiths can contain correct history and true sunna but not always.

Bin Fagin wrote:
Yes, Kathir is good when needed, and denied when not conveniently needed

Its not about conveniency, its about reviewing his work and pointing his errors and those of other scholars of the past, as well as confirming his true statements. Its quite idiotic from you to consider critical analysis a conveniency when it comes to religion while it is the essence of religion as dictated by the Quran itself, let alone many other fields such as science and physics for example. As regards to hadiths, some compilers may have considered the report of a person trustworthy while modern research can prove the narrator to be entirely unreliable.

Bin Fagin wrote:
Who wrote that??? Why didn't you quote it???

Temper your paranoia and complex. Read the names and the one who reported those narrations.

Bin Fagin wrote:
So now, if a historical accounting of something meets your needs, it's true. But if it doesn't meet your needs, then this is due to the mischief of certain people.

Not when it meets my needs, when it is in accordance with the Quran and common traditional knowledge to the Arabs.

Bin Fagin wrote:
And why was that?

A test to the Muslims, as well as explaining the fact that no direction, whther the Kaaba or Jerusalem, has any sanctity except if selected by Allah. The Quran is quite clear on that throughout sura Baqara.

Bin Fagin wrote:
what was Allah finding out from this test?

Allah does not find out anything from a test. He teaches, seperates, and makes known through tests.

Bin Fagin wrote:
Well, i suppose

No, you truly are a prophet for having the holy spirit in you. You can prophesy. Your knowledge of your bible seems shallow just like your reasoning skills and general knowledge appear to be approximative.

Bin Fagin wrote:
I asked you a question, and it's right above and in writing. So why are you asking me to explain myself properly

Your question is not only badly worded, but it was already answered when you were explained that the prophet being shown "from our signs" can mean he was shown one sign from among many signs or several signs from among many signs.

Bin Fagin wrote:
You said the journey was "A" sign, as in singular. Now the liar adjusts his story. Now it IS INDEED "signs".

Little paranoid. You were told the verse is perfectly accurate with both ionterpretations, i took your spin to show you how it is still correct.

Bin Fagin wrote:
You said "sign", you liar.

And im using your interpretation to show how both understanding are correct, little paranoid.

Bin Fagin wrote:
One car means one sign or "sign", and "signs" means multiple cars or signs.

You're sinking in your paranoia again. If i say i will show you "from" my cars it either means i will show you 1 or several cars from all the cars i have. The simple example should have helped you understand.

Bin Fagin wrote:
Then why did you use the word "sign" in singular fashion?

The journey itself is a sign, among many signs from God. Do you understand now.

Bin Fagin wrote:
Believe me, these games will not work.

Which games, little paranoid.

Bin Fagin wrote:
Why should it be considered to be paranoia when I actually continually prove my point and you continually run out of answers?

Maybe you should point such instance for once

Bin Fagin wrote:
Send a message back to the cockroach farm that it doesn't work in this kitchen.

lol

Bin Fagin wrote:
By introducing a term that has no specific bearing as to get the conversation to go somewhere else.

The term was actually quite appropriate since it defines my purpose by telling you how to ask a question relevant to the discussion (the meaning of masjid) in a way that abases you.

Bin Fagin wrote:
Quote how you specifically spelled it out.

Go there where you and your people were explained that no additional scripture is needed to know the location of the sacred mosque, and the farthest mosque http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7592&start=180#p122353

Bin Fagin wrote:
What does it depend on?? If you think it doesn't depend on the hadiths, then that means you KNOW what it DOES depend on

Another idiotic comment. You mean the Muslims did not know where the sacred mosque was until the hadith books were compiled 200 years after the prophet's death.

Bin Fagin wrote:
I asked you very clearly and very plainly whether the sunna that you raised in interest to this particular topic, was written before 17:1 was recited or not.

And you were "clearly and very plainly" explained that the prophet was in charge of explaining the commands given in the Quran, before the writing of any hadith. This means when the Muslims were ordered to pray in the early days, they were told by the prophet to face a certain direction, and that direction was Jerusalem as you and your people were educated a few posts back. This means they always knew where masjid al aqsa was located because it was the furthest in relation to the Kaaba, and did not just face an unknown direction before the prophet's miraculous journey.

Bin Fagin wrote:
and give us a straight yes or no answer:?"??

You're typing nervously on your keyboard. Temper your paranoia.

Bin Fagin wrote:
What did they know about the journey

That the prophet was miraculously transported from point A (Kaaba) to point B (Jerusalem), and this in itself is a sign from the signs of Allah.

Bin Fagin wrote:
When was the first time that the Kaaba was referred to as the sacred mosque?

Before Mecca was conquered (which cancels another idiotic comment from you), as seen in the Quran, before the prophet Muhammad was even born the Arabs bowed to it and called it the sacred mosque because, obviously it was sacred and it was a masjid.

Bin Fagin wrote:
you are an absolute disgrace.

Your paranoia is entertaining

# 97

Mon 06 Sep, 2010 10:15 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
You may have wondered, where I have disappeared, well, i found something more interesting to do instead of wasting my time with the ignorant and confused goons of FFI

what I did in tha last three days is to create my first Quran software, which I called Access Quran, this is how the idea was born:
http://www.free-islam.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=802
And here is the latest version that I released today:
http://free-islam.com/downloads/AccessQuranV1_3.zip
I hope that my software will fix your ignorance regarding the Quran
Salam

Slingshot wrote:
How can one 'fix' ignorance if one is not allowed to be critical and ask questions? For example, in (Dawood) Q5:101-102 "Believers, do not ask questions about things which, if made known to you, would only pain you, but if you ask them when the Koran is being revealed, they shall be made plain to you. God will pardon you for this; God is forgiving and gracious. Other men inquired about them before you, only to disbelieve afterwards.

Well, it seems you are confused because we (the believers) are certainly allowed to ask any questions, let me bring Free Islam translation to clear your ignorance:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ لاَ تَسْأَلُواْ عَنْ أَشْيَاء إِن تُبْدَ لَكُمْ تَسُؤْكُمْ وَإِن تَسْأَلُواْ عَنْهَا حِينَ يُنَزَّلُ الْقُرْآنُ تُبْدَ لَكُمْ عَفَا اللّهُ عَنْهَا وَاللّهُ غَفُورٌ حَلِيمٌ (101)
O you who have believed! Do not ask about things which, if revealed to you, may trouble you. But if you ask about them when the Quran is sent down, it may be revealed to you. Allah has pardoned it, and Allah is Forgiving, Forbearing.
[Al Quran ; 5:101]

-> Firstly, the verse is not directed at kafirs like you, so you need to butt out of it, the verse is directed at the BELIEVERS: O you who have believed! , therefore a kafir like you is excluded from the above verse, i.e. a kafir like you may ask any question without observing the revelation of the Quran, another point also that you missed is simply this, such prohibition to ask questions was only enforced for a time limit, such time limit is clearly stated in the verse, i.e. ONLY during the Quran revelation, after that, all believers can ask any question they wish: Do not ask about things which, if revealed to you, may trouble you. But if you ask about them when the Quran is sent down, it may be revealed to you. , the Quran revelation took 23 years, therefore after those 23 years believers are allowed to ask any question they wish. The most important point that you could not see due to your blindness is simply this: such time limited prohibition was enforced to help the believers not to get into things that may TROUBLE THEM: if revealed to you, may trouble you., i.e. such prohibition is for the benefit of the believers. The next verse even gave us an example of some people who did so and they ended up kafirs like you bound to hell:

قَدْ سَأَلَهَا قَوْمٌ مِّن قَبْلِكُمْ ثُمَّ أَصْبَحُواْ بِهَا كَافِرِينَ (102)
A people before you have already asked about it, then they became in it unbelievers.
[Al Quran ; 5:102]

-> See: A people before you have already asked about it, then they became in it unbelievers. i.e. the whole objective is to protect them against becoming UNBELIVERS, makes great sense if the verse is only directed at the believers: O you who have believed! , and because one like you is already kafir bound to hell, then you may ask any question you have, but don?????????????????????¢??t forget that after the completion of the Quran revelation, all believers are also allowed to ask any question they have.

Slingshot wrote:
The verse is incoherent of course with it telling us not to ask questions unless we have the impossible situation of the Koran being revealed,

Who is ?????????????????????¢??US?????????????????????¢?? exactly?

Well, again mister kafir, butt your arse out of it, the verse was only directed at the believers, i.e. a kafir like you was not included, but yet, all believers are now allowed to ask any question they have as I explained to you while clearing your ignorance above

Slingshot wrote:
But if you do you will be forgiven but you might end up not believing - for which of course you will not be forgiven.

Makes great sense because the verse is only directed at the believers, you however need to butt out of it.

Slingshot wrote:
Still if it is as simple as having YOUR bit of software then its ok

What my software has to do with your crap concerning verse 5:101-102?

Look pal, I cannot deal with such incoherence by the dumb kafirs, it is not my problem that they have the veil over their eyes, ears and hearts, so you need to present to me strong arguments or I will dismiss ya.

Slingshot wrote:
- pity about the companions of the prophets and 14 centuries of believers who did not have it though and did God slip up somewhere as its now obvious he should have revealed your software and saved millions from hell.

The above crap is dismissed, however I hope that you realize that you have been slam dunked; welcome to my slam dunk show:

# 98

Thu 16 Sep, 2010 6:16 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

A kafir on FFI posted the following:

Lava Lamp wrote:
It can be found here: http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/hadith/bukhari/011.sbt.html#001.011.626

Lava Lamp wrote:
Now, I'm talking with a Muslim who says that the part translated "Certainly I decided to order", apparently in Arabic the word used there is "هممت", which means Muhammad didn't actually burn the people, but was just thinking about it. This sounds fishy (at best) to me. Can anybody who knows something about the language help me out here?

Ahmed says:
First of all, fuk the hadith, I dont reply to hadith arguments presented by kafirs, however I may only reply to the Arabic part which is the Arabic word in question:

هممت, Hamamt

The word is a verb from first person perspective, i.e. ??I هممت

The Quran actually used the word twice as a verb in one verse, but not from first person perspective, rather from third person perspective as follow:

1- He هم , He Hamma
2- She همت, She Hammat

Let?????????????????????¢??s have a look at the verse:

وَلَقَدْ هَمَّتْ بِهِ ۖ وَهَمَّ بِهَا لَوْلَا أَنْ رَأَىٰ بُرْهَانَ رَبِّهِ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ لِنَصْرِفَ عَنْهُ السُّوءَ وَالْفَحْشَاءَ ۚ إِنَّهُ مِنْ عِبَادِنَا الْمُخْلَصِينَ (24)
And she has certainly inclined to (seduce) him; and he would have inclined to (seduce) her had he not seen the evidence of his Lord. Thus have We averted from him evil and indecency; indeed, he was one of Our sincere servants.
[Al Quran ; 12:24]

-> See, the verse is talking about prophet Yusuf and the wife of Yusuf master as he and she: وَلَقَدْ هَمَّتْ بِهِ ۖ وَهَمَّ بِهَا , Wa Laqad Hammat bihi Wa Hamma Biha, i.e. And she has certainly inclined to (seduce) him; and he would have inclined to (seduce) her, the rest of the sentence surely confirms that at least Yusuf was thinking about it had he not seen the evidence of his Lord , i.e. he did not do it.

From the above, it is clear that the word in the following forms of verbs:

- هممت, Hamamt, i.e. I inclined to (do whatever)

- هم , Hamma, i.e. He inclined to (do whatever)

- همت, Hammat, i.e. She inclined to (do whatever)

Do not really mean in any way that doing whatever was done, rather mere thoughts about it.

Therefore, I am afraid to tell you that those hadith worshippers from among the Muslims are 100% correct in this occasion concerning the word in question that you presented. I did not need the Quran to confirm its meaning because the word is common and I knew from the beginning that it means so, but I wanted to leave no room for you to come and accuse me with the typical kafir crap that what the Muslims said sounds fishy.

Well, possibly you may think that my translation above is fishy, so you may look at other common translations:

Pickthal:
12:24 She verily desired him, and he would have desired her if it had not been that he saw the argument of his Lord. Thus it was, that We might ward off from him evil and lewdness. Lo! he was of Our chosen slaves.

Shakir:
12:24 And certainly she made for him, and he would have made for her, were it not that he had seen the manifest evidence of his Lord; thus (it was) that We might turn away from him evil and indecency, surely he was one of Our sincere servants.

Yusuf Ali:
12:24 And (with passion) did she desire him, and he would have desired her, but that he saw the evidence of his Lord: thus (did We order) that We might turn away from him (all) evil and shameful deeds: for he was one of Our servants, sincere and purified.

Transliteration:
12:24 Walaqad hammat bihi wa hamma biha lawla an raa burhana rabbihi kathalika linasrifa AAanhu alssooa waalfahshaa innahu min AAibadina almukhlaseena

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Wed 27 Jun, 2012 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Thu 16 Sep, 2010 6:33 pm
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Salam all

A kafir on FFI posted the following:

Lava Lamp wrote:
It can be found here: http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/hadith/bukhari/011.sbt.html#001.011.626

Lava Lamp wrote:
Now, I'm talking with a Muslim who says that the part translated "Certainly I decided to order", apparently in Arabic the word used there is "هممت", which means Muhammad didn't actually burn the people, but was just thinking about it. This sounds fishy (at best) to me. Can anybody who knows something about the language help me out here?

Ahmed says:
First of all, fuk the hadith, I dont reply to hadith arguments presented by kafirs, however I may only reply to the Arabic part which is the Arabic word in question:

هممت, Hamamt

The word is a verb from first person perspective, i.e. ?????????????????????¢??I هممت?????????????????????¢??????????????????????

The Quran actually used the word twice as a verb in one verse, but not from first person perspective, rather from third person perspective as follow:

1- He هم , He Hamma
2- She همت, She Hammat

Let?????????????????????¢??s have a look at the verse:

وَلَقَدْ هَمَّتْ بِهِ ۖ وَهَمَّ بِهَا لَوْلَا أَنْ رَأَىٰ بُرْهَانَ رَبِّهِ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ لِنَصْرِفَ عَنْهُ السُّوءَ وَالْفَحْشَاءَ ۚ إِنَّهُ مِنْ عِبَادِنَا الْمُخْلَصِينَ (24)
And she has certainly inclined to (seduce) him; and he would have inclined to (seduce) her had he not seen the evidence of his Lord. Thus have We averted from him evil and indecency; indeed, he was one of Our sincere servants.
[Al Quran ; 12:24]

-> See, the verse is talking about prophet Yusuf and the wife of Yusuf master as he and she: وَلَقَدْ هَمَّتْ بِهِ ۖ وَهَمَّ بِهَا , Wa Laqad Hammat bihi Wa Hamma Biha, i.e. And she has certainly inclined to (seduce) him; and he would have inclined to (seduce) her, the rest of the sentence surely confirms that at least Yusuf was thinking about it had he not seen the evidence of his Lord , i.e. he did not do it.

From the above, it is clear that the word in the following forms of verbs:

- هممت, Hamamt, i.e. I inclined to (do whatever)

- هم , Hamma, i.e. He inclined to (do whatever)

- همت, Hammat, i.e. She inclined to (do whatever)

Do not really mean in any way that doing whatever was done, rather mere thoughts about it.

Therefore, I am afraid to tell you that those hadith worshippers from among the Muslims are 100% correct in this occasion concerning the word in question that you presented. I did not need the Quran to confirm its meaning because the word is common and I knew from the beginning that it means so, but I wanted to leave no room for you to come and accuse me with the typical kafir crap that what the Muslims said sounds fishy.

Well, possibly you may think that my translation above is fishy, so you may look at other common translations:

Pickthal:
12:24 She verily desired him, and he would have desired her if it had not been that he saw the argument of his Lord. Thus it was, that We might ward off from him evil and lewdness. Lo! he was of Our chosen slaves.

Shakir:
12:24 And certainly she made for him, and he would have made for her, were it not that he had seen the manifest evidence of his Lord; thus (it was) that We might turn away from him evil and indecency, surely he was one of Our sincere servants.

Yusuf Ali:
12:24 And (with passion) did she desire him, and he would have desired her, but that he saw the evidence of his Lord: thus (did We order) that We might turn away from him (all) evil and shameful deeds: for he was one of Our servants, sincere and purified.

Transliteration:
12:24 Walaqad hammat bihi wa hamma biha lawla an raa burhana rabbihi kathalika linasrifa AAanhu alssooa waalfahshaa innahu min AAibadina almukhlaseena

Yes, I read that. Your post was timely, mate.

And look at the ignorant fools who are writing about Islam and Qur'aan at FFI.

These FFI goons and clowns would be demolished on any international forum, if they came out of their FFI Cesspool.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Thu 16 Sep, 2010 6:43 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

skynightblaze of FFI wrote:
The only question is how does one obey Muhammad ? There are 2 possibilities :

1) Obey him in respect of quran i.e Allah
2) Obey muhammad in other aspects.

Both the above possibilities are true..Obey muhammad would mean obeying quran because muhammad is considered as reliable source transmitting quran from God.
33:21 clearly says that muhammad has an excellent example in him and mankind should emulate him so it means that possibility 2 is also correct.

Dumb kafir, did you learn the above stupid argument yourself or did you learn it from filthy Mushrik WittyBoy?

Well, if you learnt it from al-Mushrikoon, then I advice you that now you don?????????????????????¢??t only look dumb, rather, dumbest, exactly like them.

So you reckon Allah told us to emulate Muhammed (only) as an excellent example, or did He tell us that there are more who are excellent examples to us?

Well, let me show you, dumbest:

قَدْ كَانَتْ لَكُمْ أُسْوَةٌ حَسَنَةٌ فِي إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ إِذْ قَالُوا لِقَوْمِهِمْ إِنَّا بُرَآءُ مِنْكُمْ وَمِمَّا تَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ كَفَرْنَا بِكُمْ وَبَدَا بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمُ الْعَدَاوَةُ وَالْبَغْضَاءُ أَبَدًا حَتَّىٰ تُؤْمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَحْدَهُ إِلَّا قَوْلَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ لِأَبِيهِ لَأَسْتَغْفِرَنَّ لَكَ وَمَا أَمْلِكُ لَكَ مِنَ اللَّهِ مِنْ شَيْءٍ ۖ رَبَّنَا عَلَيْكَ تَوَكَّلْنَا وَإِلَيْكَ أَنَبْنَا وَإِلَيْكَ الْمَصِيرُ (4)
There has certainly been for you a good example in Ibrahim and those with him, when they said to their people: Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from what you worship other than Allah. We have denied you, and there have appeared between us and you enmity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone, except for the saying of Ibrahim to his father: I will surely seek forgiveness for you, but I do not possess for you against Allah anything. Our Lord! Upon You we have relied, and to You we have turned, and to You is the destination.
[Al Quran ; 60:4]

-> What went wrong in here with your stupid reasoning, dumbest kafir? See: There has certainly been for you a good example in Ibrahim and those with him, not only Ibrahim, but those with him. Not only Muhammed is a good example to us. The above about Ibrahim and those with him was even repeated in the same sura, see:

لَقَدْ كَانَ لَكُمْ فِيهِمْ أُسْوَةٌ حَسَنَةٌ لِمَنْ كَانَ يَرْجُو اللَّهَ وَالْيَوْمَ الْآخِرَ ۚ وَمَنْ يَتَوَلَّ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الْغَنِيُّ الْحَمِيدُ (6)
There has certainly been for you in them a good example, for one who desires Allah and the last day; and whoever turns away, then indeed, Allah is the Rich, the Praised.
[Al Quran ; 60:6]

-> There has certainly been for you in them a good example, now the same verse even told us what is the good example, see: for one who desires Allah and the last day;

Here is the full sentence: There has certainly been for you in them a good example, for one who desires Allah and the last day;

And that is the good example, kafir, not what the filthy Mushrikoon tell you, nor that with which you delude yourself.

Now what was that, that was special about Ibrahim? Well, read these verses and educate yourself, dumbest kafir:

وَقَالُواْ كُونُواْ هُودًا أَوْ نَصَارَى تَهْتَدُواْ قُلْ بَلْ مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (135)
And they said: Be a Jew or a Christian, you will be guided. Say: Rather, the religion of Ibrahim, the upright , and he was not among the polytheists.
[Al Quran ; 2:135]

-> See: the religion of Ibrahim, the upright , and he was not among the polytheists. Unlike the filthy hadith worshipping Muslims who are clear cut Mushrikoon.

إِنَّ إِبْرَاهِيمَ كَانَ أُمَّةً قَانِتًا لِلَّهِ حَنِيفًا وَلَمْ يَكُ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (120)
Indeed, Ibrahim was a leader, devoted to Allah, upright; and he was not of the polytheists.
[Al Quran ; 16:120]

-> See: Ibrahim was a leader, devoted to Allah, upright; and he was not of the polytheists. Unlike the filthy hadith worshipping Muslims who are clear cut Mushrikoon.

مَا كَانَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ يَهُودِيًّا وَلاَ نَصْرَانِيًّا وَلَكِن كَانَ حَنِيفًا مُّسْلِمًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (67)
Ibrahim was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was upright, a submitter and he was not of the polytheists.
[Al Quran ; 3:67]

-> See: Ibrahim was neither Jewish nor Christian but he was upright, a submitter and he was not of the polytheists. Unlike the filthy hadith worshipping Muslims who are clear cut Mushrikoon.

It was even a direct command from Allah to Muhammed to command the believes to take Ibrahim as an example and follow his religion which never had shirk in it:

قُلْ صَدَقَ اللّهُ فَاتَّبِعُواْ مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (95)
Say: Allah has spoken the truth, so follow the religion of Ibrahim, the upright; and he was not among the polytheists.
[Al Quran ; 3:95]

-> See: Say: Allah has spoken the truth, so follow the religion of Ibrahim, the upright; and he was not among the polytheists.

And even Muhammed was commanded to take Ibrahim as good example by following his religion and be not of the polytheists:

ثُمَّ أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ أَنِ اتَّبِعْ مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا ۖ وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (123)
Then We revealed to you to follow the religion of Ibrahim, the upright one; and he was not among the polytheists.
[Al Quran ; 16:123]

-> See: We revealed to you to follow the religion of Ibrahim, the upright one; and he was not among the polytheists. Unlike the filthy hadith worshipping Muslims who are clear cut Mushrikoon.

The warning against following anyone but Ibrahim is clear, see:

وَمَن يَرْغَبُ عَن مِّلَّةِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ إِلاَّ مَن سَفِهَ نَفْسَهُ وَلَقَدِ اصْطَفَيْنَاهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَإِنَّهُ فِي الآخِرَةِ لَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ (130)
And none would be averse to the religion of Ibrahim except one who makes a fool of himself. And We chose him in this world, and in the hereafter he will be from among the righteous.
[Al Quran ; 2:130]

-> See: And none would be averse to the religion of Ibrahim except one who makes a fool of himself.

وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ دِينًا مِّمَّنْ أَسْلَمَ وَجْهَهُ لله وَهُوَ مُحْسِنٌ واتَّبَعَ مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا وَاتَّخَذَ اللّهُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ خَلِيلاً (125)
And who has a better religion than one who submits his face to Allah while being a doer of good and follows the religion of Ibrahim, the upright? And Allah took Ibrahim as a friend.
[Al Quran ; 4:125]

-> See this one: And who has a better religion than one who submits his face to Allah while being a doer of good and follows the religion of Ibrahim, the upright? And Allah took Ibrahim as a friend. Allah did not even say that He took Muhammed as a friend as He did with Ibrahim.

Even Muhammed was commanded by Allah to tell the people that he was taking Ibrahim as an example and following his religion which had no shirk:

قُلْ إِنَّنِي هَدَانِي رَبِّي إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ دِينًا قِيَمًا مِّلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (161)
Say: Indeed, my Lord has guided me to a straight path, the correct religion; the faith of Ibrahim the upright and he was not of the polytheists.
[Al Quran ; 6:161]

-> See: Say: Indeed, my Lord has guided me to a straight path, the correct religion; the faith of Ibrahim the upright and he was not of the polytheists.

Even prophet Yusuf was talking Ibrahim as an excellent example by following his religion which should have no shirk therein:

وَاتَّبَعْتُ مِلَّةَ آبَائِي إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ ۚ مَا كَانَ لَنَا أَنْ نُشْرِكَ بِاللَّهِ مِنْ شَيْءٍ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ مِنْ فَضْلِ اللَّهِ عَلَيْنَا وَعَلَى النَّاسِ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَشْكُرُونَ (38)
And I have followed the religion of my fathers, Ibrahim and Ishaq and Yaqoub; it never was for us to associate with Allah a thing. That is from the grace of Allah upon us and upon the people, but most people do not give thanks.
[Al Quran ; 12:38]

-> See: And I (prophet Yusuf) have followed the religion of my fathers, Ibrahim and Ishaq and Yaqoub; it never was for us to associate with Allah a thing. And that is the religion of Ibrahim that Muhammed and all believers after him followed while taking Ibrahim as an example in not shirking with Allah anything.

So what I am doing with those filthy Mushrikoon is simply this, I took Ibrahim as an excellent example (as commanded by Allah) and disassociated myself from the shirk of my fathers and grandfathers, see:

وَإِذْ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ لِأَبِيهِ وَقَوْمِهِ إِنَّنِي بَرَاءٌ مِمَّا تَعْبُدُونَ (26)
And when Ibrahim said to his father and his people: Indeed, I am disassociated from what you worship.
[Al Quran ; 43:26]

-< See what Ibrahim said to his Mushrik father and his Mushrik people: Indeed, I am disassociated from what you worship.

It is clear, kafir, that you have no point; while as I told ya earlier, I have all the points. So here is another point for you:

Keep listening to the confused and filthy Mushriks from among the Muslims and you will become like them, the dumbest

You have been slammed again, kafir boy:

# 99

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Wed 27 Jun, 2012 5:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Post Posted:
Wed 27 Oct, 2010 4:56 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Thanks for the slam dunk, Ahmed

I was reading all the rotten stuff from those FFI goons.

Here is something extremely stupid from the kid,
Skynightblaze :

"One more point is that since quran links us to hadiths so following hadiths would also mean following Allah because Allah wants muslims to follow hadiths too so CAts argument that hadiths dont have a stamp of jibril is again simply crap! Hadiths do have a seal because Allah wants them to be followed.

I hope that clarifies confusion otherwise put me in your list of confused people along with you 2"

And this ignorant fool thinks he has clarified. Rofl

"Allah wants Muslims to follow Hadith too", says Skynightblaze Bin Shiva Lingam. Rofl

Note: Lord Shiva is the Hindu god, who lost his dick when the sages torn it out, after knowing that he had raped their wives.

Salaams, mate
BMZ
Post Posted:
Thu 28 Oct, 2010 2:41 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

Hello, Ahmed

Who is this Pisscohot at the FFI cesspool?

The FFI goon wrote:

Quote:
I thought Gabriel was just a messenger who passed the message to Muhammad who then was responsible for whatever happen later.

So how did Gabriel end up having 'enemies'? Shouldn't it be Allah's enemies or Muhammad's enemies?

And look at the foolish question, when the ignorant fool does not even know that who were the enemies of Gabriel!

They were those who believed that Gabriel had only delivered messages to the biblical prophets and characters and showed displeasure upon knowing that Gabriel was delivering scripture to an Arab.

Pisscohot wrote:

Quote:
i am just a simpleton. why did a god need to make things so complicated?

99.99% of muslims would not understand what the hell is going on with the quran.

He is not a simpleton. He seems to be an idiot and an ignorant fool.

How do you tolerate these clowns?
Post Posted:
Thu 28 Oct, 2010 2:55 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

BMZ wrote:
"Allah wants Muslims to follow Hadith too", says Skynightblaze Bin Shiva Lingam. Rofl
Note: Lord Shiva is the Hindu god, who lost his dick when the sages torn it out, after knowing that he had raped their wives.
Salaams, mate
BMZ

Laughing Laughing

After this valuable information about the man made god of skyarseblaze Shiva, I am thinking to make a funny movie starring him and his god Shiva using this music (Visions of Shiva):

What do you think?

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Wed 27 Jun, 2012 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Thu 28 Oct, 2010 3:34 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
BMZ wrote:
Salaams, mate
BMZ

Laughing Laughing

After this valuable information about the man made god of skyarseblaze Shive, I am thinking to make a funny movie starring him and his god Shiva using this music (Visions of Shiva):

http://free-islam.com/mp3/02 - Visions Of Shiva - How Much Can You Take (Mindmix).mp3

What do you think?

That is a great idea, Ahmed. Most of the goons at FFI are Hindus.

It would be good if you post your artistic video on FFI also. The Hindu FFI members will love it.

And if you wish to add Lord Brahma, you can add that as a bonus item.

Lord Brahma used to sit down and masturbate but he was not like Onan of Genesis 30, he did not spill his semen on the floor. Instead, he filled up a bucket with his own semen and he created his own daughter. I can't remember her name. It was Parvati, I think. Anyway, he was full of lust and raped her and they lived as a couple for a hundred years.

That is how the Hindus became in-bred. And that is the reason that Skynightnoblaze bin Dickless Shiva is unable to comprehend.

What really happened was this:

According to the Puranas, Lord Shiva went crazy when he saw the wives of the sages in the forest and raped them all.

When the sages came back and the women told them about the rapes carried out by Lord Shiva, the sages went mad and confronted Lord Shiva and tore his Lingha (Penis or Dick or Cock) and threw it on the ground.

Lord Shiva became dick-less but his furious dick went rummaging mother Earth like a tunnel boring machine and disintegrated.

Lord Shiva's cavity became like a Yoni (Cunt).

Salaams, mate
BMZ
Post Posted:
Fri 29 Oct, 2010 11:17 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Kafir pisscohot of FFI said to Ahmed (quoting Ahmed):
In the midst of his long rambling, confusing post, this gem stood out:

AhmedBahgat wrote:
3) And an announcement from Allah and His messenger to the people on the day of the greater pilgrimage that Allah is disassociated from the polytheists, and so is His messenger. So if you repent, it will be good for you; and if you turn away, then know that you will not cause failure to Allah. And give tidings to those who have disbelieved of a painful torture.
[Al Quran ; 9:3]

Was this referring to two different announcements, one from the prophet and the other from Allah? No! Here lies the logic of saying Allah and His messenger, because even though it is the word of Allah[size=150], it is spoken by Muhammad and hence defined as his word too[/size].

Laughing

The quran is defined as Muhammad's word too!!!!

You are accurate but not in the way you think, Bahgat.
Of course it's Muhammad's word, literally.
-----------------

Ahmed says:

Read this inmate, from your Bible:

????????????????????????????«يُقِيمُ لكَ الرَّبُّ إِلهُكَ نَبِيّاً مِنْ وَسَطِكَ مِنْ إِخْوَتِكَ مِثْلِي. لهُ تَسْمَعُونَ. حَسَبَ كُلِّ مَا طَلبْتَ مِنَ الرَّبِّ إِلهِكَ فِي حُورِيبَ يَوْمَ الاِجْتِمَاعِ قَائِلاً: لا أَعُودُ أَسْمَعُ صَوْتَ الرَّبِّ إِلهِي وَلا أَرَى هَذِهِ النَّارَ العَظِيمَةَ أَيْضاً لِئَلا أَمُوتَ قَال لِيَ الرَّبُّ: قَدْ أَحْسَنُوا فِي مَا تَكَلمُوا. أُقِيمُ لهُمْ نَبِيّاً مِنْ وَسَطِ إِخْوَتِهِمْ مِثْلكَ وَأَجْعَلُ كَلامِي فِي فَمِهِ فَيُكَلِّمُهُمْ بِكُلِّ مَا أُوصِيهِ بِهِ. وَيَكُونُ أَنَّ الإِنْسَانَ الذِي لا يَسْمَعُ لِكَلامِي الذِي يَتَكَلمُ بِهِ بِاسْمِي أَنَا أُطَالِبُهُ. وَأَمَّا النَّبِيُّ الذِي يُطْغِي فَيَتَكَلمُ بِاسْمِي كَلاماً لمْ أُوصِهِ أَنْ يَتَكَلمَ بِهِ أَوِ الذِي يَتَكَلمُ بِاسْمِ آلِهَةٍ أُخْرَى فَيَمُوتُ ذَلِكَ النَّبِيُّ. وَإِنْ قُلتَ فِي قَلبِكَ: كَيْفَ نَعْرِفُ الكَلامَ الذِي لمْ يَتَكَلمْ بِهِ الرَّبُّ؟ فَمَا تَكَلمَ بِهِ النَّبِيُّ بِاسْمِ الرَّبِّ وَلمْ يَحْدُثْ وَلمْ يَصِرْ فَهُوَ الكَلامُ الذِي لمْ يَتَكَلمْ بِهِ الرَّبُّ بَل بِطُغْيَانٍ تَكَلمَ بِهِ النَّبِيُّ فَلا تَخَفْ مِنْهُ????????????????????????????».

18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

19 And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require [it] of him.

20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?

22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that [is] the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, [but] the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

[Deuteronomy ; 18:18-22]

Even the corrupt Bible warns us against the man made hadith.

# 100

Dismiss yourself, inmate piss

Sat 30 Oct, 2010 7:28 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:

Kafir pisscohot of FFI said to Ahmed (quoting Ahmed):
In the midst of his long rambling, confusing post, this gem stood out:

AhmedBahgat wrote:
3) And an announcement from Allah and His messenger to the people on the day of the greater pilgrimage that Allah is disassociated from the polytheists, and so is His messenger. So if you repent, it will be good for you; and if you turn away, then know that you will not cause failure to Allah. And give tidings to those who have disbelieved of a painful torture.
[Al Quran ; 9:3]

Was this referring to two different announcements, one from the prophet and the other from Allah? No! Here lies the logic of saying Allah and His messenger, because even though it is the word of Allah[size=150], it is spoken by Muhammad and hence defined as his word too[/size].

Laughing

The quran is defined as Muhammad's word too!!!!

You are accurate but not in the way you think, Bahgat.
Of course it's Muhammad's word, literally.
-----------------

Ahmed says:

Read this inmate, from your Bible:

????????????????????????????«يُقِيمُ لكَ الرَّبُّ إِلهُكَ نَبِيّاً مِنْ وَسَطِكَ مِنْ إِخْوَتِكَ مِثْلِي. لهُ تَسْمَعُونَ. حَسَبَ كُلِّ مَا طَلبْتَ مِنَ الرَّبِّ إِلهِكَ فِي حُورِيبَ يَوْمَ الاِجْتِمَاعِ قَائِلاً: لا أَعُودُ أَسْمَعُ صَوْتَ الرَّبِّ إِلهِي وَلا أَرَى هَذِهِ النَّارَ العَظِيمَةَ أَيْضاً لِئَلا أَمُوتَ قَال لِيَ الرَّبُّ: قَدْ أَحْسَنُوا فِي مَا تَكَلمُوا. أُقِيمُ لهُمْ نَبِيّاً مِنْ وَسَطِ إِخْوَتِهِمْ مِثْلكَ وَأَجْعَلُ كَلامِي فِي فَمِهِ فَيُكَلِّمُهُمْ بِكُلِّ مَا أُوصِيهِ بِهِ. وَيَكُونُ أَنَّ الإِنْسَانَ الذِي لا يَسْمَعُ لِكَلامِي الذِي يَتَكَلمُ بِهِ بِاسْمِي أَنَا أُطَالِبُهُ. وَأَمَّا النَّبِيُّ الذِي يُطْغِي فَيَتَكَلمُ بِاسْمِي كَلاماً لمْ أُوصِهِ أَنْ يَتَكَلمَ بِهِ أَوِ الذِي يَتَكَلمُ بِاسْمِ آلِهَةٍ أُخْرَى فَيَمُوتُ ذَلِكَ النَّبِيُّ. وَإِنْ قُلتَ فِي قَلبِكَ: كَيْفَ نَعْرِفُ الكَلامَ الذِي لمْ يَتَكَلمْ بِهِ الرَّبُّ؟ فَمَا تَكَلمَ بِهِ النَّبِيُّ بِاسْمِ الرَّبِّ وَلمْ يَحْدُثْ وَلمْ يَصِرْ فَهُوَ الكَلامُ الذِي لمْ يَتَكَلمْ بِهِ الرَّبُّ بَل بِطُغْيَانٍ تَكَلمَ بِهِ النَّبِيُّ فَلا تَخَفْ مِنْهُ????????????????????????????».

18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

19 And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require [it] of him.

20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?

22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that [is] the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, [but] the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

[Deuteronomy ; 18:18-22]

Even the corrupt Bible warns us against the man made hadith.

# 100

Dismiss yourself, inmate piss

That was brilliant, mate.

And even after knowing that, the men, who penned the New Testament, wrote merrily using the hearsay and filled the NT up.

Under the Deuteronomy Clause 18:18-22, even the New Testament, a book load of Christian Ahaadith, is not valid and has no leg to stand upon.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Sun 31 Oct, 2010 3:55 am