You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Let's learn some Sunnah from Bukhari
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Let's learn some Sunnah from Bukhari

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Hadith & Sunnah  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

WittyBoy wrote:
fakknows wrote:
it seems in islam everything is a sin, you just can't do any good. The very fact that you are living and breathing you are commiting sin.

You say exactly the opposite. When you were a Muslim, Didn't you know that Allah gives you a great reward just because of a very ordinary things? Read this for example:
Quote:
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ?????????????????????¢??There are no two Muslims who meet and shake hands with one another, but they will be forgiven before they part.?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? Narrated by Abu Dawood (5212); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

What is this? Allah is looking for anything good in your deeds to forgive you, what's this great effort i do when i shake hand a Muslim? Isn't it a mercy from Allah?

Another Example:
Quote:
reported by Ali(Allah be pleased with him)that Rasulullah(Peace be upon him) said, ?????????????????????¢??When a Muslim visits his sick Muslim brother in the morning, seventy thousand angels make dua for his forgiveness till the evening. And when he visits him in the evening, seventy thousand angels make dua for his forgiveness till the morning, and he will be granted a garden for it in Jannah.?????????????????????¢?? (Timidhi, Abu Dawood)

seventy thousand angels pray for you till the evening/morning just because you visited a sick? Is it a mercy?

Do you know what's the GREAT deed you can do and protect you from hell? Give a half of a date in charity!!! and the prophet add if you don't have this half of date, by saying a good saying to a Muslim! It's not my own sayings,
Quote:
And so, any (each one) of you should save himself from the fire even by giving half of a date-fruit (in charity). And if you do not find a half date-fruit, then (you can do it through saying) a good pleasant word (to your brethren).[Bukhari 24:494]

Is it a mercy??

Quote:
The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) said: ?????????????????????¢??To smile in the company of your brother is charity. To command to do good deeds and to prevent others from doing evil is charity. To guide a person in a place where he can not get astray is charity. To guide a person with defective vision is charity for you. To remove troublesome things like thorns and bones from the road is charity. To pour water from your jug into the jug of your brother is charity.?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? [Al-Tirmizi]

Do you know that you find mercy even in recording your deeds?

Quote:
On the authority of Ibn Abbas (may Allah be pleased with them both), from the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), among the sayings he related from his Lord (glorified and exalted be He) is that He said:
"Allah has written down the good deeds and the bad ones." Then He explained it [by saying that]
1- "he who has intended a good deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed,(he just thought of doing it, and Allah recorded it as a full good deed)
2- but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as from ten good deeds to seven hundred times, or many times over. (can you see, you may do a good deed, and Allah record it 7000 good deed or more)

3- But if he has intended a bad deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, (You did nothing, but take a reward just because you have thought of a sin and didn't do it)

4- but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down as one bad deed."
[Bukhari and Muslim.]

What about what already has been recorded??
Quote:
Unless he repents, believes and works righteous deeds, for Allah will change the evil of such persons into good, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.[Al Furqan:70]

O, My Lord, Indeed you are the Most Merciful.

Read this Qudsi hadith
Quote:
On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) say:
"Allah the Almighty said:
'O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it.'"

[At-Tirmidhi (also by Ahmad ibn Hanbal). Its chain of authorities is sound(sahih).]

and after all of that, The mercy of Allah -in the day of judgment- will be times over that.
Quote:
"Salman reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Verily, Allah created, on the same very day when He created the heavens and the earth, one hundred parts of mercy. Every part of mercy is coextensive with the space between the heavens. and the earth and He out of this mercy endowed one part to the earth and it is because of this that the mother shows affection to her child and even the beasts and birds show kindness to one another and when there would be the Day of Resurrection, Allah would make full (use of Mercy). [Muslim, The Book Pertaining to Repentance and Exhortation to Repentance, Book 037, Number 6634]"

Do you know that the reward of some dua(saying) is that Allah forgives all your sins(only by some words)?

Finally, i think you have known these verses but you forgot them
Quote:

?????????????????????¢??And never give up hope of Allah's Mercy. Certainly, no one despairs of Allah's Mercy, except the people who disbelieve.?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? [Yusuf: 87]

?????????????????????¢??And whosoever does evil or wrongs himself but afterwards seeks Allah's forgiveness, he will find Allah Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? [an-Nisa: 110]

"When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way. [al-Baqarah:186]"

Not sure what you are doing dear brother? so the Quran could not make him a Muslim, you think such rubbish hadith and the lies about Allah in what you call hadith qudsi will make him a Muslim?

Dont waste your time with both the arrogant unbelievers and the rubbish lies of hadith about Allah

Tue 28 Sep, 2010 5:53 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

fakknows wrote:
To Ahmed Baghat,

Hello faggows

fakknows wrote:
This is the whole point why im not a muslim anymore.

But you have never been a Muslim before, so why not you stop deluding yourself?

At best, you were thinking about belief, however Iblis managed to possess you, so good luck with your new lord Iblis

To be a Muslim, you need to be a hardcore believer first, i.e. a very strong believer for some long time, after that you may be a Muslim.

fakknows wrote:
Im not to sure how you interpret the quran and hadith literally or illiterally.

Firstly, you may shove the hadith up your arse

For the Quran, the general rule is , all verses should be taken literal unless there is a strong clue that some cannot be taken literal

fakknows wrote:
This religion is so mixed up muslims cant decide a proper way to practice it, just look at the number of sects.

But I don?????????????????????¢??t follow any of those sects, so what is your point exactly?

See, I am different compared to all those sect followers.

fakknows wrote:
the salafis/wahabis accuse others of shirk, other accuse the salafis/wahabis of shirk. There is no brotherhood and unity in your religion, just disunity. one calling the other non-muslims.

Well, let me clear your ignorance, firstly I call all sect followers without exception Mushrikoon, sunni, shia etc etc etc, all of them are Mushrikoon, now, it was not me really who called them Mushrikoon, rather Allah in the Quran, let?????????????????????¢??s have a look shall we:

مُنِيبِينَ إِلَيْهِ وَاتَّقُوهُ وَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (31)
Turning to Him, and fear Him and establish prayer and be not of the polytheists.
[Al Quran ; 30:31]

مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا ۖ كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ (32)
Of those who have divided their religion and became sects; every party is, with what they have, rejoicing.
[Al Quran ; 30:32]

-> See: وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ , i.e. and be not of the polytheists. who: مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا ۖ كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ , i.e. Of those who have divided their religion and became sects; every party is, with what they have, rejoicing. And that is exactly what you just told us mister kafir: every party is, with what they have, rejoicing. i.e. every party is calling the other wrong. However what you forgot is this, I don?????????????????????¢??t belong to any of those man made parties, sects and mazhabs, i.e. I am an outsider, therefore the verse indeed apply to them and not to me.

In fact Allah even told us that Muhammed does not belong to all those who divided their religion and became sects, let?????????????????????¢??s have a look, shall we:

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُواْ دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُواْ شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُواْ يَفْعَلُونَ (159)
Indeed, those who have divided their religion and became sects, you are not from among them in anything. Their affair is only to Allah, and He will inform them of what they used to do.
[Al Quran ; 6:159]

-> See what Allah is telling Muhammed: إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُواْ دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُواْ شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ , i.e. Indeed, those who have divided their religion and became sects, you are not from among them in anything. Consequently any true Muslim should be like the prophet, has nothing to do with those sect followers and their man made sects and mazhabs.

fakknows wrote:
You seem to be very good example of your religion

I hope so

fakknows wrote:
(That really isnt a good thing in the eyes of non-muslims).

Who gives a damn about the blind eyes of non Muslims? Certainly not me

I hope it is good in the eyes of Allah

fakknows wrote:
You are a walking talking advertisment why anyone should not become a muslim.

Well, to be accurate, it should be like this:

I am a walking talking advertisement why anyone should not follow the main stream so called Muslims.

fakknows wrote:
FFI should pay you for doing such a good job to show islam in a bad light. im sure you have convinced many borderline muslims to discard their religion. Well done mate, more for us then.

Thank you and my thanks to FFI, but I don?????????????????????¢??t need their money though, if they decide to pay me, I will donate that money to you so you can go and see a mental doctor. But please update us with your progress

fakknows wrote:
Why would you say what wittyboy picked to show gods mercy is incorrect.

Well, first of all, I reject all what they call hadith qudsi, these are lies about Allah and is a prohibited sin in the Quran, secondly any Muslim who uses hadith (being qudsi or whatever) on the same playground I play on will not pass me ignored, in fact I will read everything and word they spew, based on that I will plan accordingly to how to expose them and their weakest point in defending hadith or using it as arguments against the kafirs. Sorry this is what I chose to do and no Muslim who will use hadith in front of me will escape me, they can ignore me of course but that will be considered weakness and defeat on their behalf, simply they will be looking as confused who cannot defend that in which they hardly believe.

fakknows wrote:
you wrote '
'Not sure what you are doing dear brother? so the Quran could not make him a Muslim, you think such rubbish hadith and the lies about Allah in what you call hadith qudsi will make him a Muslim?

Indeed, such lie about Allah that when two Muslims shake hands they will be forgiven is nothing but crap, and believe me I am not going to stand still watching Muslims promoting lies about Allah while they are committing a major prohibited sin in Islam which is saying about Allah what they don?????????????????????¢??t know, something that is highly exploited by Satan as stated in Quran.

For me, any Muslim who uses hadith to defend his religion against the kafirs is nothing but an ignorant Muslim, no punt intended, this is how I am programmed, and I have the mental power to confront them, hopfully they do too.

fakknows wrote:
You said:
Dont waste your time with both the arrogant unbelievers and the rubbish lies of hadith about Allah'

fakknows wrote:
So again you accuse whatever sect wittyboys following to be liars.

Of course, because they will not be able to prove that Muhammed said so about Allah. In fact a hadith like that may send Muslims more astray than doing good, simply greeting or shaking the hand of another Muslim is very easy task to do, we can do it hundred times a day thinking that we are being forgiven which may entice us to commit a sin or two which will certainly weigh less than those hundred of Muslim handshake every day, nothing but crap. Sounds like the other crap that if you read a certain sura such and such, you will have such and such. I call it free tickets to heaven, I wrote a nice article about it a while back, possibly I should copy it in here.

fakknows wrote:
At least decide whats what before you decide to call each others group of commiting shirk.

I stand on a very firm ground, unlike the kafirs and the confused Muslims who worship the hadith and follow their sects, I can eat you both including all Muslim sect followers in my breakfast.

fakknows wrote:
P.S

I will save you a place in hell :tongueout:

What that suppose to mean? A humour? Ok:

Hahahahaha, what an idiot you are.

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Tue 28 Sep, 2010 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Tue 28 Sep, 2010 5:53 am
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: A muslim, an anonymous one? Reply with quote  

Salaams, Ahmed

Anonymous Muslim? That ignorant fool is surely an FFI goon acting as a Muslim.

FFI has run dry of Muslims and and FFI is notoriously famous for creating
its own 'Muslim' posters.

Enjoyed reading your slam dunk. If I were you, I would have asked the asshole the following question:

"Did you ever ask your own mother extremely personal questions about your father's intimacy with her during her menstrual periods?"

Qur'aan is absolutely clear in telling men to stay off during a woman's periods. Why does one need a silly and idiotic hadith to bypass that?

The problem with these ignorant fools, is that they have really not read and studied Qur'aan.

They also do not know that the scholars who study Hadith, study it under the light and shade of Qur'aan.

Most of the ahaadith fail, flop and collapse under the light, shade and scrutiny of Qur'aan.

I am glad you thrashed the ignorant fool.

Qur'aan is THE SCRIPTURE of Islam. Hadith is not.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Sun 03 Oct, 2010 2:42 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam mate

No man, he does not sound like one of those fake FFIers pretending to be a Muslim, he is a clear cut hadith worshipper

Take care mate

Wed 06 Oct, 2010 7:42 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Re: A muslim, an anonymous one? Reply with quote  

BMZ wrote:
Salaams, Ahmed

Enjoyed reading your slam dunk. If I were you, I would have asked the asshole the following question:

"Did you ever ask your own mother extremely personal questions about your father's intimacy with her during her menstrual periods?"
Salaams
BMZ

Salam mate

This is indeed a very good question that should be put before Al-Mushrikoon and hadith worshippers

Cheers

Fri 08 Oct, 2010 5:41 am
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Re: A muslim, an anonymous one? Reply with quote  

AhmedBahgat wrote:
BMZ wrote:
Salaams, Ahmed

Salaams
BMZ

Salam mate

This is indeed a very good question that should be put before Al-Mushrikoon and hadith worshippers

Cheers

Glad to read that.

When motor-mouth Abu Hurairah was asked how could he narrate thousands of ahaadith, when he was hardly in the company of the Prophet, he had said that all were out for business, trading, etc., and he was the only only one, who stayed back with the Prophet.

Why did not the people go and ask this motor-mouth and other motor-mouths , if he and they knew so much, instead of going to Ayesha?

Rofl

Ignorant Fools!

Salaams, mate
BMZ
Post Posted:
Fri 08 Oct, 2010 5:24 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Hello all

My debate with the anonymous Muslim continued for a few days till today, he is Witty Boy on FFI, this is an update to what happened so far:

WittyBoy wrote:
@ AhmadBahgat

Salam

WittyBoy wrote:
Any fair judgment issued by a just judge, should define why the accused was convicted. We didn't see a punishment without a crime. So when Allah said:

{1}Perish the hands of the Father of Flame! perish he!
{2} No profit to him from all his wealth, and all his gains!
{3} Burnt soon will he be in a Fire of blazing Flame! [al-Masad]

Who is this man who was cursed and will be punished by Allah without any sins mentioned?

And who gives a fuk about who is that man, he sounds like a bad guy bound to hell along with his wife, and that is enough for me to know. You hadith worshippers and Mushrikoon always act like the confused Mushrik Chrisians, you need to bloody know every single detail about things that are not important whatsoever concerning the belief in Allah, His messengers, His angels, His books and the last day

For you hadith worshippers and Mushrikoon, those 5 things to believe in above are not enough for you, so you have it 6, believe in Allah, His messengers, His angels, His books, the last day and the rubbish man made books of crap hadith.

And also mister Mushrik Muslim, Allah does not need to prove to us His justice, Allah cannot be questioned concerning what He does or chose to do. I.e. if Allah wants to burn a good man in hell for eternity, then so be it and no one can change His decision:

لَا يُسْأَلُ عَمَّا يَفْعَلُ وَهُمْ يُسْأَلُونَ (23)
He is not questioned concerning what He does, and they will be questioned.
[Al Quran ; 21:23]

WittyBoy wrote:
Another Question:

You mean another stupid question

WittyBoy wrote:
How can a Muslim have an legitimate Marriage?

Haha, funny indeed, as if people did not marry before Islam. Well, the verses you brought in is talking about legitimate marriage between that guy Abi Lahab and his wife, and guess what, they were not Muslims, hahahah

Why don't you read the Quran and find out for yourself what makes a legal marriage? But I expect that you will fail due to your hadith worshipping nature that fuked you, so I will give you a bit of time to find it (just to be fair) then I will come back to this thread and slam dunk ya.

WittyBoy wrote:
About the concept of "Shirk",

So for you, shirk is a mere concept, hahahaha, well, if you read the Quran instead of your man made rubbish books of crap hadith, you should have known that the crime of shirk is a fact committed by most people on earth in all generations, even Muslims, let's see these two verses, shall we:

قُلْ سِيرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ فَانْظُرُوا كَيْفَ كَانَ عَاقِبَةُ الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلُ ۚ كَانَ أَكْثَرُهُمْ مُشْرِكِينَ (42)
Say: Walk in the land and see how the consequence was for those before you. Most of them were polytheists.
[Al Quran ; 30:42]

-> See how most the people on earth before us were Mushrikoon, but how about the Muslims who claim to believe in Allah? Well, let's read:

وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُمْ بِاللَّهِ إِلَّا وَهُمْ مُشْرِكُونَ (106)
And most of them do not believe in Allah except while they are polytheists.
[Al Quran ; 12:106]

Therefore if most of the people before the Muslims are Mushrikoon along with most Muslims, then you cannot bloody tell me that shirk is a mere concept, RATHER A CLEAR CUT FACT OF A HORRIBLE CRIME COMMITTED BY MOST PEOPLE ON EARTH INCLUDING THE MUSLIMS.

-> So who do you reckon claim to believe in Allah? Well, the Muslims cannot be excluded the least, because they claim to believe in Allah. Now, according to 12:106, most of the Muslims are Mushrikoon.

WittyBoy wrote:
It is the association of God with other partners equal to Him in attributes and worship.

Lol, your answer is like by one who is in fifth grade, the simplest of the simple to understand that taking another god next to Allah is a clear cut shirk.

Well, what you are missing is really a lot, that is you lack the knowledge of the Quran, but let me deal with you as a child in fifth grade and try to be very simple so you may understand.

If I take laws from person A, as well, take laws from person B, then I must be a Mushrik between person A and person B, i.e. I have given the same attribute of person A to person B, this attribute is simply, the attribute of making laws to be obeyed, this simple fact was explained clearly in the Quran in verse 42:21, but instead of posting the verse alone, I will post the whole comment that I wrote over 2 years ago in which I slammed pervert Bin Lyin who was using the name boofhead back then. Read then if you have anything to say concerning it, please do:
-------------------------------
Salam All

An FFI member (muhmed terror head) but I call him muhmed boofhead, came up with the following stupid claim:

muhmed terror head wrote:
إِنَّكُمْ وَمَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ حَصَبُ جَهَنَّمَ أَنْتُمْ لَهَا وَارِدُونَ الأنبياء: 98
احْشُرُوا الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا وَأَزْوَاجَهُمْ وَمَا كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ ,(*) مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ فَاهْدُوهُمْ إِلَى صِرَاطِ الْجَحِيمِ

إthe 1st is al anbya 98
the 2nd is safat 23:22

this verse of quran say that he(ALLAH) will punish the oppstils and what THAY WORSHIP in hell,now this is verry strange how would allah put your idols in hell,?

إ the moon ,the sun the thunder, the birds ,the sky,the cows,...etc.
ok we are responsible but what did the cow,camel ,dogs fault if i worsheped them..!

إ and the sun how do u through the sun in hell its almost the same for it.
hope you realy understand arabic then its so easy to just read that verse of quran and know what i mean.

Surely you and what you worship besides Allah are the firewood of hell; to it you shall come.

[The Quran ; 21:98]

إِنَّكُمْ وَمَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ حَصَبُ جَهَنَّمَ أَنتُمْ لَهَا وَارِدُونَ (98)

22: Gather together those who were unjust and their associates, and what they used to worship

23: Besides Allah, then lead them to the way to hell.

[The Quran ; 37:22-23]

احْشُرُوا الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا وَأَزْوَاجَهُمْ وَمَا كَانُوا يَعْبُدُونَ (22)
مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ فَاهْدُوهُمْ إِلَى صِرَاطِ الْجَحِيمِ (23)

I will actually take the chance replying to the above idiotic claim and expose Al Mushrikoon as well, the subject of Al Mushrikoon is very much related to the above, because at least to Shirk is to worship/serve another entity but Allah and that is what the verses above are talking about, the verses are talking about those wrong doers who are worshiping/serving others but Allah.

muhmed boofhead thinks that all these man mad gods worshipped by different humans like the sun, the cows, some humans, etc etc must be burnt in hell because the Quran told us above that Allah will gather the Mushrikoon/Kafiroon with those whom they worshipped in the hell fire.

The boofhead also wonders how the hell the sun will be burnt in hell?

Let me add to his wonder another wonder, how the hell Jesus will be burnt in hell?. Come on, we know that the majority of the Christians if not all worship/serve Jesus as a god therefore according to the above verses, Jesus must be burnt in hell which is not true of course

muhmed boofhead is also wondering about the fairness of God who is going to punish other things for a crime committed by other humans.

To be honest I found the subject funny at the beginning but later on I started to take it serious, however I firmly believe that those verses posted by him are only talking about the Humans and Jinn whom been worshipped/served by other humans.

Many including Muslims think that physically worshipping another entity as a god is the only thing that constitute Shirk, but I firmly believe that this is not the only case to constitute Shirk, logically speaking if you have two opposite propositions , for example:

1) Don't kill
2) Kill

Another example is like this:

1) Believe in God
2) Don't believe in God

Would you like another one?, why not:

1) Don't lie
2) Lie

There are zillions of other examples and all will be religiously related , in the above examples it is clear that God is at one end and Iblis is at the other.

If you choose to ignore God proposition and obey Iblis proposition then you have shirked and worshipped/served Iblis because part of worshipping/serving God is to obey His messages, therefore if you obey others who order you to do the opposite to what the God orders you to do then you have shirked.

See, even though those Mushrikoon don't consider Iblis as a god they still obeyed him in a proposition which was the opposite to what Allah said.

What should make it even worse for those clear cut Mushrikoon that Allah warned them in advance regarding Iblis and yet they even ignored that warning by Allah, let's look at the clear warning by Allah:

Verily Iblis is an enemy to you: so treat him as an enemy. He only invites his adherents, that they may become Companions of the Blazing Fire.

[The Quran ; 35:6]

إِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ فَاتَّخِذُوهُ عَدُوًّا إِنَّمَا يَدْعُو حِزْبَهُ لِيَكُونُوا مِنْ أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ (6)

-> The verse starts with a very clear message, the devil took us as enemy therefore WE MUST TAKE HIM AS AN ENEMY ALSO: Verily Iblis is an enemy to you: so treat him as an enemy, see how we have been WARNED in advance, he is not just our enemy, he is also the enemy of Allah, and if you claim to be following Allah but you listen to His enemy (Iblis) at the same time by following what Iblis proposes then, your action must constitute SHIRK without even considering Iblis as a god.

Let me ask you, if you listen to your enemy and the enemy of God instead of your God, wouldn't that make you a Mushrik?:

-> Please pay attention to the words: He only invites his adherents, that they may become Companions of the Blazing Fire., this is the only thing Iblis can do, he can only invite them so they become his companions in the blazing fire, I have to say, these words: إِنَّمَا يَدْعُو حِزْبَهُ, which was translated as He only invites his adherents, are translated wrong, the word Hizb means Party, i.e. Iblis calls his party, which is the opposite to Hizb Allah which means the Party of Allah, let's have a look at the verse telling us about Hizb Allah, (The party of Allah):

55: Only Allah is your Wali and His Messenger and those who believe, those who keep up prayers and pay the poor-rate while they bow.

56: And whoever takes Allah and His messenger and those who believe for a guardian, then surely the party of Allah are they that shall be triumphant.

[The Quran ; 5:55-56]

إِنَّمَا وَلِيُّكُمُ اللّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ الَّذِينَ يُقِيمُونَ الصَّلاَةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَهُمْ رَاكِعُونَ (55)
وَمَن يَتَوَلَّ اللّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ فَإِنَّ حِزْبَ اللّهِ هُمُ الْغَالِبُونَ (56)

-> See who should be considered by the believers as Wali in the religion, i.e. we should obey them, Only Allah is your Wali and His Messenger and those who believe,, those prophets and believers whom we should listen to can't constitute Shirk because what they should tell us to do should be exactly the same as what Allah told us to do in His Quran, i.e. NOT THE OPPOSITE, look how those believers were described in the same verse: those who keep up prayers and pay the poor-rate while they bow., NOT JUST ANYONE CLAIMING TO BE A BELIEVER.

-> Allah, His messengers and all true believers constitute Hizb of Allah:then surely the party of Allah are they that shall be triumphant., clearly we have another opposing party which is Iblis and all his followers (adherents) from the humans and the jinn , Iblis is trying to make his party bigger by calling more to join as 35:6 told us.

Remember we were told in 35:6 that Iblis :only invites his adherents, that they may become Companions of the Blazing Fire., let's see what Allah invites His party for:

And Allah invites to the abode of peace and guides whom He pleases into the right path.

[The Quran ; 10:25]

وَاللّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى دَارِ السَّلاَمِ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاء إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ (25)

-> See how the two opposing parties have totally opposite invitations, here is both under each other:

35:6, Iblis only invites his adherents, that they may become Companions of the Blazing Fire.

10:25, And Allah invites to the abode of peace

So if you follow Iblis then you have SHIRKED.

Let me highlight Iblis's main objective, it is clearly to flaw everyone of us, he is so committed that he said this to Allah:

(Iblis) said: Then, by Thy power, I will put them all in the wrong,-

[The Quran ; 38:82]

قَالَ فَبِعِزَّتِكَ لَأُغْوِيَنَّهُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ (82)

-> By the power of God, Iblis will do his best to put all humans in the wrong, you have to know that Iblis main enemy are the believers and not the unbelievers, he needs to do nothing more to the unbelievers, the unbelievers already shirked by following him (don't believe) which is the opposite to what Allah said believe), when the unbelievers think of believing then Iblis will come back to them from every where trying hard to put them in the wrong again:

16- He said: Now, because Thou hast sent me astray, verily I shall lurk in ambush for them on Thy Right Path.

17- Then I shall come upon them from before them and from behind them and from their right hands and from their left hands, and Thou wilt not find most of them beholden (unto Thee).

[The Quran ; 7:16-17]

قَالَ فَبِمَا أَغْوَيْتَنِي لأَقْعُدَنَّ لَهُمْ صِرَاطَكَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ (16)
ثُمَّ لآتِيَنَّهُم مِّن بَيْنِ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِمْ وَعَنْ أَيْمَانِهِمْ وَعَن شَمَآئِلِهِمْ وَلاَ تَجِدُ أَكْثَرَهُمْ شَاكِرِينَ (17)

-> See, verily I shall lurk in ambush for them on Thy Right Path and how he will do it?: I shall come upon them from before them and from behind them and from their right hands and from their left hands, and Thou wilt not find most of them beholden (unto Thee).

See how Iblis is working hard to increase his Hizb (party) numbers, you have to realize that he is giving the above promise to God Himself and Thou wilt not find most of them beholden (unto Thee), i.e. it is either we join the winning party of Allah or the losing party of Iblis, if we join Iblis's party and ignore Allah's party then we have SHIRKED because Allah is leading His party and Iblis is leading his opposing party.

To be continued....

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sat 28 Jan, 2012 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Sun 17 Oct, 2010 6:02 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Read above first ^^^^

This crystal clear fact of SHIRKING SATAN WITH ALLAH when we obey satan, will be told to those ignorant humans by satan himself on the JD:

And Satan will say when the matter is decided: It was Allah Who gave you a promise of Truth: I too promised, but I failed in my promise to you. I had no authority over you except to invite you but ye listened to me: then reproach not me, but reproach your own souls. I cannot listen to your cries, nor can ye listen to mine. I reject your former act in associating me with Allah. For wrong-doers there must be a grievous penalty.

[The Quran ; 14:22]

وَقَالَ الشَّيْطَانُ لَمَّا قُضِيَ الأَمْرُ إِنَّ اللّهَ وَعَدَكُمْ وَعْدَ الْحَقِّ وَوَعَدتُّكُمْ فَأَخْلَفْتُكُمْ وَمَا كَانَ لِيَ عَلَيْكُم مِّن سُلْطَانٍ إِلاَّ أَن دَعَوْتُكُمْ فَاسْتَجَبْتُمْ لِي فَلاَ تَلُومُونِي وَلُومُواْ أَنفُسَكُم مَّا أَنَاْ بِمُصْرِخِكُمْ وَمَا أَنتُمْ بِمُصْرِخِيَّ إِنِّي كَفَرْتُ بِمَآ أَشْرَكْتُمُونِ مِن قَبْلُ إِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (22)

-> See, when the JD verdict is passed, Satan will tell whoever he managed to invite and flaw: And Satan will say when the matter is decided: It was Allah Who gave you a promise of Truth: I too promised, but I failed in my promise to you., the fact of the matter is, Satan never had authority on us but a mere invitation : I had no authority over you except to invite you but ye listened to me:, but he can't be blamed because he didn't force them : then reproach not me, but reproach your own souls., in fact both will be crying hard at that time : I cannot listen to your cries, nor can ye listen to mine., then he will tell them that their actions was SHIRK : I reject your former act in associating me with Allah.

From all the above there is no doubt that the ones been worshipped in the verses mohmed boofhead posted are only talking about those among the humans and the jinn who are misguided themselves by joining satan party then continued to deceive other humans and jinn by lying and saying the opposite about what Allah says, when we follow those misguided ones by listening and obeying what they say which is the opposite to what Allah says then we shirked and on the JD both the Mushrikoon and their associates will be gathered in hell together as the verses posted by mohmed boofhead

It is also clear that the majority of the Muslims are committing shirk without even realizing it, just look at how most Muslims talks about the hearsay hadith and prophet Mohammad while they hardly talk about Allah through His Quran, they even reach the extreme level of shirk that when they mention Allah and His prophet in the same sentence they only praise the prophet and not Allah, they even abbreviate the name Allah to the letter A in (SAW) while the name Mohammad is written in full and never been abbreviated, we have seen the kafirs on FFI web site doing it with the name Mohammad by abbreviating to Mo so the Mushrikoon followed their foot steps and did it with the name Allah and made it A, no wonder we read the following verse in the Quran

And most of them do not believe in Allah without associating others (with Him).

[The Quran ; 12:106]

وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُمْ بِاللّهِ إِلاَّ وَهُم مُّشْرِكُونَ (106)

Do I really need to Adao Allah to help those confused Muslims?, well while I hope it happens, I won't end my comment by asking Allah to guide them because it will never happen unless they change and confront their clear cut shirk, here is a photo from a so called Islamic country (Egypt) showing the two names next to each other 'Allah and Mohammad, this photo is taken by me personally a few month back in a cemetery in Egypt, ironically you will see both names next to each other every where, even stickers on cars and public transport:

Salam
---------------------------

WittyBoy wrote:
When I consider al-Bukhari's book as the most authentic book after Quran, How does this match with the concept of shirk?

Then read verse 42:21 again, but if you don't get it, keep reading it, possibly if you prove your sincerity of you belief in Allah without committing any possible shirk, Allah will help you to get it, but if you insist on your shirk, possibly you need to read your man made rubbish hadith, possibly from it you may recognise your shirk:

From Sunan Al-Darmy:

Source
Thumbnail, click to enlarge.

Yazeed TOLD us that Alawam HEARD Ibrahim Altaimy who SAID:

Ibn Masood was informed that the people have other books that they admire, so he stayed until they brought such book to him and he destroyed it then he said: The people of the book before you will be destroyed because they studied the books of their Ulamaa and left the book of their Lord.

->. How clear is that, brothers and sisters? See, the people of the book will be destroyed in the JD because they admire the books of their Ulamaa while abandoning the book of Allah that was sent to them, this was clearly stated in another hadith, let's have a look

Source

Zakariah Ibn Uday TOLD us that Ubaid Allah who is Ibn Amr, that Abdulmalik Ibn Umair HEARD Abi Bardah who HEARD Abi Musa SAYING:

The children of Israel wrote a book then they followed it and left the Torah.

-> See how clear it is this time, sounds like the Muslims, hey

Finally, I will leave you yet with another hadith, still from Sunan Al-Darmy, this hadith however tells us about an incident when Allah revealed the following Quran verse:

Is it not enough for them that We have sent down to you the Book which is recited to them? Most surely there is mercy in this and a reminder for a people who believe.

[The Quran ; 29:51]

أَوَلَمْ يَكْفِهِمْ أَنَّا أَنزَلْنَا عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ يُتْلَى عَلَيْهِمْ إِنَّ فِي ذَلِكَ لَرَحْمَةً وَذِكْرَى لِقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ (51)

Here is the hadith:

Source

Mohammed Ibn Ahmed TOLD us that Suffian SAID that Amr SAID that Yahya Ibn Gaadah SAID:

The prophet Salla Allah Alaihi Wa Sallam came one day with a book and said: It is enough misguidance for the people who desire something else to what their prophet has come to them with, or a book other than their book

So Allah revealed verse 29:51]

-> See how 29:51 raises a very strong argument against those who desire other books to seek guidance from it but the book of Allah: أَوَلَمْ يَكْفِهِمْ أَنَّا أَنزَلْنَا عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ يُتْلَى عَلَيْهِمْ , i.e. Is it not enough for them that We have sent down to you the Book which is recited to them? , indeed the Quran is the only source of: Most surely there is mercy in this and a reminder for a people who believe.

See: A reminder for a people who believe.

Salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sat 28 Jan, 2012 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Sun 17 Oct, 2010 6:06 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Before I reply WB

Aren?????????????????????¢??t you bloody ashamed of such crap and rubbish so called hadith talking about horny Muslim men who want to fuk POWs and just before ejaculation, they remove their dicks from their vaginas, what your crap man made books call Azl?

Shame on you Mushrik Muslim, now let me see what you have to say:

AhmedBahgat wrote:
And who gives a fuk about who is that man, he sounds like a bad guy bound to hell along with his wife, and that is enough for me to know.

WittyBoy wrote:
I know it's enough for you and for me too. But Do you know about Allah that He gives a punishment without mentioning why? Is it what happened with Satan, Pharaoh , Qaroun/Korah , or al Sameri ?

Well, as I said to you, Allah cannot be questioned concerning what He does or chooses to do, so why I have to worry about it and put myself in a situation of committing something that is very HARAM, which is saying about Allah things that we don?????????????????????¢??t know

For me, I only know about Allah what He said Himself in His Quran, any other man made rubbish about Allah in your stupid man made books of hadith is quickly dismissed

Now tell me, taking the chance you like to say about Allah things that we do not know, does Allah have 5 or 4 fingers?

WittyBoy wrote:
How can a Muslim have an legitimate Marriage?

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Haha, funny indeed, as if people did not marry before Islam. Well, the verses you brought in is talking about legitimate marriage between that guy Abi Lahab and his wife, and guess what, they were not Muslims, hahahah

WittyBoy wrote:
So how can a Muslim have such a legitimate marriage?

And how the people before your rbbish man made books of hadith were having legitimate marriage, even before Islam, how they bloody did it?

I do not answer stupid question, but as I said to you, I will get you what the Quran has said concerning marriage and that should be enough for me along with the common knowledge about marriage that we inherited since Adam

AhmedBahgat wrote:
If I take laws from person A, as well, take laws from person B, then I must be a Mushrik between person A and person B,

WittyBoy wrote:
mmmm, what about this verse?
"O ye who believe! obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah"

But Allah did not tell us to obey Bukhari, mister confused Muslim. And how about this:

وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِن رَّسُولٍ إِلاَّ لِيُطَاعَ بِإِذْنِ اللّهِ وَلَوْ أَنَّهُمْ إِذ ظَّلَمُواْ أَنفُسَهُمْ جَآؤُوكَ فَاسْتَغْفَرُواْ اللّهَ وَاسْتَغْفَرَ لَهُمُ الرَّسُولُ لَوَجَدُواْ اللّهَ تَوَّابًا رَّحِيمًا (64)
And We did not send any messenger except to be obeyed by the permission of Allah. And if they, when they did injustice to themselves, come to you and seek forgiveness of Allah, and the messenger seek forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah Accepting of repentance, Merciful.
[Al Quran ; 4:64]

-> See, وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِن رَّسُولٍ إِلاَّ لِيُطَاعَ بِإِذْنِ اللّهِ , i.e. And We did not send any messenger except to be obeyed by the permission of Allah. What happened here, mister hadith and idol worshipper? All messengers must be obeyed, so Muhammed is not unique here, or you idol worshippers and Mushrikoon want to make him unique that he should be obeyed? Well and if so, you obey what he said to you directly, not bloody what Bukhari told you, you Bukhari servant.

So tell me mister Bukhari servant, where are the man made books of hadith that suppose to be with other messengers so they are bloody obeyed the way you want to obey Muhammed? Let me tell you your way again, you want to believe in man made crap by thousands of people whom you don?????????????????????¢??t know nor ever met along with the belief in Quran, I. fukin E. you are a clear cut Mushrik.

Tell me also, am I not obeying Muhammed by believing in the message sent with him (the Quran), as well praying like him and fasting like him and doing hajj like him?

Or for you Mushrikoon bound to hell, I will only be obeying him if I believe in these rubbish, dirty, disgusting, crappy and conflicting man made books of your beloved associates? Dream on mister Mushrik, MY BELIEF IN ALLAH WILL NEVER BE LIKE YOURS.

WittyBoy wrote:
If this verse was like this, you would be right, but the complete verse is:

"O ye who believe! obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: that is best, and most suitable for final determination." [an-Nisaa: 59]

So who are the men of authority?

Certainly not Bukhari, Muslim and their likes, these Mushrik men are men of shirk, not men of authority

Men of authority the verse is talking about are anyone who have a valid authority, like police officers, judges, presidents, etc etc, not the ignorant fool bunch of your associates who ere not even Arabs from the first palce.

WittyBoy wrote:
before answering, please read the post till the end..

Allah(Almighty) said that if you believe in Allah, refer this thing you differ in, to Allah and His Messenger. More than this, Allah swore by Himself that we won't believe until we do so,

That was during the time when the prophet was alive mister idol worshipper, after his death, only what Allah sent to us is to be obeyed, anything else is man made conjectures that are open to be true or false.

WittyBoy wrote:
But no, by thy Lord, they can have no (real) Faith, until they make thee judge in all disputes between them, and find in their souls no resistance against thy decisions, but accept them with the fullest conviction.[an-Nisaa: 65]

Judge in what exactly?

To fuk our menstruated wives through their top half?

Or to kill the apostates?

Or to kill the married adulterers?

Or to sleep with our 4 wives one after the other without having a bath in between?

Or to marry 6 year old children?

Or to prevent drinking water from criminals?

Or to curse people while praying?

You are nothing but an idol worshipper who submitted to Satan, now all you need to do is repent or hell will be your destination.

WittyBoy wrote:
I think you will say that "Referring to Allah and His Messenger" means going back to Quran,.. but the following verse is very clear,

No, I did not say so, your guess is wrong

I said only when he was alive, after that the Quran only and in effect we will be obeying Muhammed along with Allah because the Quran has the command SAY to Muhammed over 300 times, i.e. the Quran is the true and sahih hadith of Muhammed, not the rubbish man made crap that portray him as a sexual freak affected by magic who used to fuk women then forget that he fuked them.

You are the true enemy of Islam and I am out there to destroy the likes of you with the will of Allah inshaallah.

WittyBoy wrote:
When it is said to them: "Come to what Allah hath revealed, and to the Messenger": thou seest the Hypocrites avert their faces from thee in disgust. [an-Nisaa: 61]

That is right, what Allah has revealed through the messenger, i.e. to come to what Allah has revealed, it has to happen through what the messenger delivered. Now, what the messenger delivered is nothing but Quran and inherited oral sunnah like how to pray fast and do hajj, nothing more.

Why don?????????????????????¢??t you show me how I pray from you rubbish man made books of crap hadith?

WittyBoy wrote:
Come to what Allah hath revealed AND to the Messenger. "To what Allah has revealed" is Quran, so what's the other thing with the Messenger they have to come to?

The thing that Allah revealed to the messenger, you confused and Mushrik Muslim, i.e. the Quran, not your crap man made rubbish that were invented 200 years after trhe prophet death.

Let me call for Allah using Nuh Dua again:

وَقَالَ نُوحٌ رَبِّ لَا تَذَرْ عَلَى الْأَرْضِ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ دَيَّارًا (26)
And Nuh said: My Lord! Do not leave upon the land from among the unbelievers an inhabitant.
[Al Quran ; 71:26]

إِنَّكَ إِنْ تَذَرْهُمْ يُضِلُّوا عِبَادَكَ وَلَا يَلِدُوا إِلَّا فَاجِرًا كَفَّارًا (27)
Indeed, if You leave them, they will misguide Your servants and will not beget except a wicked disbeliever.
[Al Quran ; 71:27]

And before I go, let me remind your Mushrik pinhead that obeying others may constitute shirk, and that is exactly what you are doing, you are obeying others who had no authority but an authority they assigned for their own Mushrik arses:

وَلاَ تَأْكُلُواْ مِمَّا لَمْ يُذْكَرِ اسْمُ اللّهِ عَلَيْهِ وَإِنَّهُ لَفِسْقٌ وَإِنَّ الشَّيَاطِينَ لَيُوحُونَ إِلَى أَوْلِيَآئِهِمْ لِيُجَادِلُوكُمْ وَإِنْ أَطَعْتُمُوهُمْ إِنَّكُمْ لَمُشْرِكُونَ (121)
And do not eat of that upon which the name of Allah has not been mentioned, for indeed, it is disobedience. And indeed, the devils inspire their guardians to dispute with you, and if you obey them, then indeed, you are polytheists.
[Al Quran ; 6:121]

WittyBoy wrote:
I completely agree with you. I can add that all these people you mentioned, we knew what they had done, and they were individuals, but Allah specially mentioned Abu-Lahab like as we know him and what he did, and we already know that through hadiths.

Lol, how a funny Mushrik Muslim you are; so for you, it is important to know who the hell is Abu Lahab

Well, and who is Zul Qarnain? The one your man made rubbish of crap tafsir tell us that Zul Qarnain is Alexander the great Fag.

Aren't you ashamed of yourself, Mushrik Muslim?

Salam

Sun 17 Oct, 2010 6:08 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

WittyBoy wrote:
@ AhmedBahgat

Salam

WittyBoy wrote:
If you believe in the truth, How can you convince me with this way in discussion?

Read above again, all what I care about you is simply, you are one of the hardcore enemy to my great religion and consequently I am out there to destroy the likes of you with any mean my tongue and mind arsenal willl resort to.

WittyBoy wrote:
Does that what Quran say? Do you remember how Yusuf call the two disbelievers in the prison?

Yeh, yeh, let?????????????????????¢??s bloody confuse the subject away from your beloved associate Bukhari, now before I read what you are going to say, you have to know one important thing, I AM NO PROPHET like Yusuf or others, I am only a Muslim who is willing to die fighting the enemy of my religion from among the Mushrik Muslims.

WittyBoy wrote:
{39} "O my two companions of the prison! (I ask you): are many lords differing among themselves better, or Allah, the One Supreme and Irresistible?[Yusuf]

He didn't say "O Mushrikon"

Funy indeed, Mushrik Muslim, so if I don?????????????????????¢??t tell you that I suspect that you bloody are one, how the fuk you are going to know or do amends if I am bloody right?

Guess what, Allah commands Muhammed to call the kafirs, ?????????????????????¢??O Kafiroon?????????????????????¢??????????????????????, let?????????????????????¢??s have a look shall we:

قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا الْكَافِرُونَ (1)
Say: O unbelievers.
[Al Quran ; 109:1]

لَا أَعْبُدُ مَا تَعْبُدُونَ (2)
I do not worship what you worship.
[Al Quran ; 109:2]

وَلَا أَنْتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ (3)
Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.
[Al Quran ; 109:3]

وَلَا أَنَا عَابِدٌ مَا عَبَدْتُمْ (4)
Nor will I be worshipper of what you have worshipped.
[Al Quran ; 109:4]

وَلَا أَنْتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ (5)
Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.
[Al Quran ; 109:5]

لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ (6)
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.
[Al Quran ; 109:6]

-> So tell me mister Mushrik Muslim, how come Allah is commading Muhammed to tell the kafirs: ?????????????????????¢??O Kafiroon?????????????????????¢???????????????????????

Well, certainly there is nothing wrong with it, at least they will be aware of what they may be and heading for, and also that is exactly what I am telling the Mushrik Muslims:

O Mushrikoon from among the Muslims
I don?????????????????????¢??t worship or serve what you worship or serve
Nor you worship or serve what I worship or serve
You have your religion that you invented
And I have mine that is preserved in the Quran

Stop crying, Mushrik Muslims, better to try to understand your crime of shirk so you can make amends.

WittyBoy wrote:
{37} His companion said to him, in the course of the argument with him: "Dost thou deny Him Who created thee out of the dust, then out of a sperm-drop, then fashioned thee into a man? [al-Kahf]

in the course of argument, not fighting.

But they did not have a massive dispute between them, both of them do not claim to believe in the same religion, so what is your point? Me and you on the other hand have a massive dispute between us, we both claim to believe in the same religion, while both of us are at the opposite sides of the spectrum. Indeed we are in a huge fight and you should get ready because such fight is going to be bigger and bigger.

WittyBoy wrote:
{43} "Go, both of you to Fir'aun, for he has indeed transgressed all bounds;
{44} "But speak to him mildly; perchance he may take warning or fear (Allah)" [Ta-Ha]

{159}It is part of the Mercy of Allah that thou dost deal gently with them. Wert thou severe or harsh-hearted, they would have broken away from about thee..[Al-i-'Imran]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But as I told ya, I am no prophet, on the other hand if you are going to use such line of stupid argument I can show you handreds of verses showing most the prophets talking tough along with insults concerning their own people and family members, well, I will make sure to be another slam along with the slam concerning your stupid question about legal marriage.

WittyBoy wrote:
1-
I don't want you to say about Allah what you don't know,

You do but you just dont know, at least you do by believing in these ma made rubbish books that are filled with stupid conjectures about Allah.

WittyBoy wrote:
but Allah never mentioned a punishment without reason, in this incident Allah didn't mention the reason because we all know it except you, that's all.

What is your stupid point exactly, Mushrik Muslims?

And I am really glad that I am not included with whom you call ?????????????????????¢??we?????????????????????¢?? who know it. Now, I don?????????????????????¢??t want to know it, I trust 100% that my Lord will not punish anyone randomly while at the same time I also know that if my Lord wants to punish anyone randomly, He will and without being questioned. So stop blowing in your punctured red balloon. Try to understand your clear cut shirk so you do yourself a favour.

WittyBoy wrote:
2-
I still waiting for the legitimate marriage in Quran.

Keep waiting, it is going to happen when I want it to happen, not when you want it to happen, also you should be waiting for the other slam about most of the prophets talking aggressive and tough with their own people ad family members

WittyBoy wrote:
3-
You said that the order to obey Allah and His Messenger was when the prophet(pbuh) alive, and after his death, we have to obey Allah only, so in your opinion, these verses have been abrogated after the prophet death !!!!!

If you read my comment again while keeping your shirk aside for a moment, you should bloody have read that all that Muhammed said as commanded by Allah is documented in Quran, over 300 times Say, ay, Say, Say. Therefore by obeying the Quran that Muhammed delieverd, we should be obeying Allah and His messenger. The prophet anyway PROHIBITED the Muslims from writing any thing he said except Quran as documented in your man made book of your beloved associate Ahmed Ibn Hanbal. Which you unch of Mushrikoon did not obey.

So who is obeying the prophet? Me who insists on deleting all these written man made rubbish as commanded by the messenger in your man made book of your beloved associates, or you and your associates who totally ignore the prophet command of not writing anything he said but Quran and continute to write all that was alleged to be said y him?

AhmedBahgat wrote:
That is right, what Allah has revealed through the messenger, i.e. to come to what Allah has revealed, it has to happen through what the messenger delivered. Now, what the messenger delivered is nothing but Quran and inherited oral sunnah like how to pray fast and do hajj, nothing more.

WittyBoy wrote:
Let's see what this verse talks about:

{60} Hast thou not turned thy vision to those who declare that they believe in the revelations that have come to thee and to those before thee? Their (real) wish is to resort together for judgment (in their disputes) to the Evil One, though they were ordered to reject him. But Satan's wish is to lead them astray far away (from the Right).

{61}When it is said to them: "Come to what Allah hath revealed, and to the Messenger": thou seest the Hypocrites avert their faces from thee in disgust.

Again you confused Mushrik Muslim, coming to Allah and His messenger, not to Allah and Bukhari and Muslim and the rest of your Mushrik associates.

Have I not come to Allah and His messenger, you stupid and confused Mushrik Muslim?

Or it has to happen through your man made rubbish of crap conjectures that were even invented 200 years after the prophet death.

WittyBoy wrote:
They wanted to resort together for judgment to Evil one,

Sounds like you confused Mushrikoon who want to resort to the judgement of evil by approaching your menstruated wives for sex through their top half while Allah commands you not

It is you confused Musrikoon who resorted to the judgement of evil by killing the apostates while Allah never said to do it

It is you confused Musrikoon who resorted to the judgement of evil by killing the married adulterers while Allah never said to do it.

It is you confused Musrikoon who resorted to the judgement of evil by believing in crap portraying the noble prophet as a confused, wine drinker, sexual freak and dirty man who fuks his 11 wives one after the other without having a bath in between.

Well, I am out there to destroy you, you filthy retarded Mushrikoon, and I will have no mercy or sympathy for your Mushrik arses.

WittyBoy wrote:
but Allah told them " No, come to Quran and to the Messenger", do you think what's meant is to resort for judgment to the oral Sunnah like how to pray and fast?

Well, it ca apply to anything related to explaining Quran

Not your crap rubbish that contradict the Quran and show the prophet as a confused double faced freak.

WittyBoy wrote:
Come to what Allah hath revealed AND to the Messenger. "To what Allah has revealed" is Quran, so what's the other thing with the Messenger they have to come to?

AhmedBahgat wrote:
The thing that Allah revealed to the messenger

WittyBoy wrote:
I don't know what you excatly mean, Do you mean oral Sunnah, or Quran? If you mean oral Sunnah, people can't resort for judgment to the oral Sunnah , if you mean Quran, it's impossible to say "Come to what Allah has revealed, and Quran" !!!

Again, anything that is Quran related, this is what Allah told us in Quran, the prophet should explain to us what was sent down to us, i.e. the Quran

Not bloody contradict the Quran boldly and without shame.

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Well, and who is Zul Qarnain? The one your man made rubbish of crap tafsir tell us that Zul Qarnain is Alexander the great Fag.

WittyBoy wrote:
{83}They ask thee concerning Zul-qarnain Say, "I will rehearse to you something of his story."
{84}Verily We established his power on earth, and We gave him the ways and the means to all ends....[Al-Kahf]

Allah told us about Zul Qarnain because it's unknown for us, but didn't tell us about Abu lahab, because he is already known for us.

But you did not reply to the argument showing how confused your associates who wrote the man made books of tafsir

They told us that he is Alexander the great Fag, do you believe that or not?

Now, How confused you are, Mushrik Muslim, WB?

Earlier or on another thread you said to kafir doccy sum:

sum wrote:
Hello WittyBoy
Should the ahadith relating to Muhammad`s alleged deeds that iffo mentions be accepted or not?
I suspect that your post is simply a way of avoiding acceptance of matters that cause you to be "uncomfortable". sum

WittyBoy wrote:
All sahih hadiths are accepted for sure,

Then you said here:

WittyBoy wrote:
Yes, there can be wrong hadiths in the sahih al-Bukhari or sahih Muslim,

Hmmmm, what the fuk was that?

A clear cut contradiction, so all SAHIH hadith (which are all the hadith in SAHIH Bukhari and Muslim, are accepted) then you fukin tell us that there can be wrong hadith in SAHIH Bukhari and Muslim

You know what caused this contradiction?

Your clear cut shirk that you are not aware of it, but inshaallah I will make you aware of it

Salam

Sun 17 Oct, 2010 6:12 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

WB tried to use the Quran against me by bringing a verse that commanded prophet Moses to speak gently to Pharaoh. Now, prophet Moses was a special case due to the type of tyrant he was sent to as I will explain later inshaallah, yet you should see that Moses was not that nice to them, in fact most prophets were not talking nice to their people that made their people angry with them and even try to kill them, which resulted that some of the prophets even sought their destruction after witnessing how hopeless they are. So let me start with prophet Noah, (note: I am not using my trnalsation in here):

Prophet Noah

38- And he began to make the ark; and whenever the chiefs from among his people passed by him they laughed at him. He said: If you laugh at us, surely we too laugh at you as you laugh (at us).

39- So shall you know who it is on whom will come a chastisement which will disgrace him, and on whom will lasting chastisement come down.

[The Quran ; 11:38-39]

وَيَصْنَعُ الْفُلْكَ وَكُلَّمَا مَرَّ عَلَيْهِ مَلأٌ مِّن قَوْمِهِ سَخِرُواْ مِنْهُ قَالَ إِن تَسْخَرُواْ مِنَّا فَإِنَّا نَسْخَرُ مِنكُمْ كَمَا تَسْخَرُونَ (38)
فَسَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ مَن يَأْتِيهِ عَذَابٌ يُخْزِيهِ وَيَحِلُّ عَلَيْهِ عَذَابٌ مُّقِيمٌ (39)

-> See, Noah did not only laugh at them as they laughed at him, but he even threaten them with chastisement, and not just that, he even said that this chastisement will DISGRACE THEM: shall you know who it is on whom will come a chastisement which will disgrace him, and on whom will lasting chastisement come down

When Noah had enough from his stupid people, he asked Allah to DESTROY them:

26- And Nuh said: My Lord! leave not upon the land any dweller from among the unbelievers:
27- For surely if Thou leave them they will lead astray Thy servants, and will not beget any but immoral, ungrateful (children)
28- My Lord! forgive me and my parents and him who enters my house believing, and the believing men and the believing women; and do not increase the unjust in aught but destruction!

[The Quran ; 71:26-28]

وَقَالَ نُوحٌ رَّبِّ لَا تَذَرْ عَلَى الْأَرْضِ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ دَيَّارًا (26)
إِنَّكَ إِن تَذَرْهُمْ يُضِلُّوا عِبَادَكَ وَلَا يَلِدُوا إِلَّا فَاجِرًا كَفَّارًا (27)
رَبِّ اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِمَن دَخَلَ بَيْتِيَ مُؤْمِنًا وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ وَلَا تَزِدِ الظَّالِمِينَ إِلَّا تَبَارًا (28)

-> What a curse that was, see:

A) My Lord! leave not upon the land any dweller from among the unbelievers
B) Surely if Thou leave them they will lead astray Thy servants
C) And will not beget any but immoral, ungrateful (children)
D) And do not increase the unjust in aught but destruction!

Well, did Allah say to him that he was wrong and he should be peaceful and should not curse them?

Allah granted the wish of Noah and destroyed his people and saved Noah:

118- Therefor judge Thou between us, a (conclusive) judgment, and save me and those believers who are with me.
119- And We saved him and those with him in the laden ship
120- Then We drowned the rest afterwards

[The Quran ; 26:118-120]

فَافْتَحْ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَهُمْ فَتْحًا وَنَجِّنِي وَمَن مَّعِي مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ (118)
فَأَنجَيْنَاهُ وَمَن مَّعَهُ فِي الْفُلْكِ الْمَشْحُونِ (119)
ثُمَّ أَغْرَقْنَا بَعْدُ الْبَاقِينَ (120)

Prophet Hud

50: And to Ad (We sent) their brother Hud. He said: O my people! serve Allah, you have no god other than He; you are nothing but forgers (of lies).
51: O my people! I ask of you no reward for it. Lo! my reward is the concern only of Him Who made me. Have ye then no sense?
52: And O my people! Ask forgiveness of your Lord, and turn to Him (in repentance): He will send you the skies pouring abundant rain, and add strength to your strength: so turn ye not back in sin!

[The Quran ; 11:50-52]

وَإِلَى عَادٍ أَخَاهُمْ هُودًا قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اعْبُدُواْ اللّهَ مَا لَكُم مِّنْ إِلَهٍ غَيْرُهُ إِنْ أَنتُمْ إِلاَّ مُفْتَرُونَ (50)
يَا قَوْمِ لا أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ أَجْرًا إِنْ أَجْرِيَ إِلاَّ عَلَى الَّذِي فَطَرَنِي أَفَلاَ تَعْقِلُونَ (51)
وَيَا قَوْمِ اسْتَغْفِرُواْ رَبَّكُمْ ثُمَّ تُوبُواْ إِلَيْهِ يُرْسِلِ السَّمَاء عَلَيْكُم مِّدْرَارًا وَيَزِدْكُمْ قُوَّةً إِلَى قُوَّتِكُمْ وَلاَ تَتَوَلَّوْاْ مُجْرِمِينَ (52)

-> Sure prophet Hud was not mocking around and was very serious in delivering the serious message, in fact it is the only serious message in the whole world in all generations, that message is, there is One God Who is Allah, and He will hold you accountable and will burn in hell if you die a kafir or a mushrik, but let?????????????????????¢??s see what else prophet Hud told his people:

1) They are forgers 11:50
2) They have no sense 11:51
3) They are sinful 11:52

Let?????????????????????¢??s move on:

He said: The knowledge is only with Allah, and I deliver to you the message with which I am sent, but I see you are a people who are ignorant.

[The Quran ; 46:23]

قَالَ إِنَّمَا الْعِلْمُ عِندَ اللَّهِ وَأُبَلِّغُكُم مَّا أُرْسِلْتُ بِهِ وَلَكِنِّي أَرَاكُمْ قَوْمًا تَجْهَلُونَ (23)

-> Hud just called them ignorant, so I am following prophet Hud indeed.

And if ye seize by force, seize ye as tyrants?

[The Quran ; 26:130]

وَإِذَا بَطَشْتُم بَطَشْتُمْ جَبَّارِينَ (130)

-> Now prophet Hud is calling them tyrants

When prophet Hud had enough like Noah, he asked for their destruction:

39: He said: O my Lord! help me against their calling me a liar.
40: (Allah) said: "In but a little while, they are sure to be sorry!"
41: So the blast overtook them in justice, and We made them as rubbish; so away with the unjust people.

[The Quran ; 23:39-41]

قَالَ رَبِّ انصُرْنِي بِمَا كَذَّبُونِ (39)
قَالَ عَمَّا قَلِيلٍ لَيُصْبِحُنَّ نَادِمِينَ (40)
فَأَخَذَتْهُمُ الصَّيْحَةُ بِالْحَقِّ فَجَعَلْنَاهُمْ غُثَاء فَبُعْدًا لِّلْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ (41)

-> See, Hud asked Allah?????????????????????¢??s help because they called him a liar, and sure Allah?????????????????????¢??s help arrived in the shape of a mighty blast and they became like rubbish.

Prophet Saleh

He said: O my people! tell me if I have clear proof from my Lord and He has granted to me mercy from Himself-- who will then help me against Allah if I disobey Him? Therefore you do not add to me other than loss:

[The Quran ; 11:63]

قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ أَرَأَيْتُمْ إِن كُنتُ عَلَى بَيِّنَةً مِّن رَّبِّي وَآتَانِي مِنْهُ رَحْمَةً فَمَن يَنصُرُنِي مِنَ اللّهِ إِنْ عَصَيْتُهُ فَمَا تَزِيدُونَنِي غَيْرَ تَخْسِيرٍ (63)

-> Clearly prophet Saleh is telling his people (Thamud): Therefore you do not add to me other than loss, i.e. they are losers. See, I?????????????????????¢??m following prophet Saleh.

Prophet Abraham

Lo! Abraham said to his father Azar: "Takest thou idols for gods? For I see thee and thy people in manifest error."

[The Quran ; 6:74]

وَإِذْ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ لأَبِيهِ آزَرَ أَتَتَّخِذُ أَصْنَامًا آلِهَةً إِنِّي أَرَاكَ وَقَوْمَكَ فِي ضَلاَلٍ مُّبِينٍ (74)

-> Prophet Abraham is telling his father and his people that they are in Dalal Mubin, manifest error, i.e. they are dumb

Here is a nice one, there is a common and rude Arabic word Offon, أُفٍّ, possibly like Fie or Ugh in English, it indicates irritation, frustration and anger towards anyone if you say it to him/her, Yusuf Ali translated it as a word of contempt, Allah warned us not to say that word Offon ever to our parents, the opposite of it is A nice word:

Thy Lord hath decreed that ye worship none but Him, and that ye be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in thy life, say not to them a word of contempt, nor repel them, but address them in terms of honour.

[The Quran ; 17:23]

وَقَضَى رَبُّكَ أَلاَّ تَعْبُدُواْ إِلاَّ إِيَّاهُ وَبِالْوَالِدَيْنِ إِحْسَانًا إِمَّا يَبْلُغَنَّ عِندَكَ الْكِبَرَ أَحَدُهُمَا أَوْ كِلاَهُمَا فَلاَ تَقُل لَّهُمَآ أُفٍّ وَلاَ تَنْهَرْهُمَا وَقُل لَّهُمَا قَوْلاً كَرِيمًا (23)

-> See how Allah told us never to say the word Offon to our parents:"say not to them a word of contempt"

On the other hand we see Abraham is saying the same word to his people including his father, أُفٍّ :

Fie on you and all that ye worship instead of Allah! Have ye then no sense?

[The Quran ; 21:67]

أُفٍّ لَّكُمْ وَلِمَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ (67)

-> See, Fie on you, as well, prophet Abraham told them that they have no sense: Have ye then no sense

Prophet Lut

For ye practise your lusts on men in preference to women : ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds

[The Quran ; 7:81]

إِنَّكُمْ لَتَأْتُونَ الرِّجَالَ شَهْوَةً مِّن دُونِ النِّسَاء بَلْ أَنتُمْ قَوْمٌ مُّسْرِفُونَ (81)

-> Prophet Lut is calling his people Transgressors beyond bounds.

And leave the wives your Lord created for you? Nay, but ye are froward folk.

[The Quran ; 26:166]

وَتَذَرُونَ مَا خَلَقَ لَكُمْ رَبُّكُمْ مِنْ أَزْوَاجِكُم بَلْ أَنتُمْ قَوْمٌ عَادُونَ (166)

-> Then he called them but ye are froward folk.

Then he called them ignorant:

Would ye really approach men in your lusts rather than women? Nay, ye are a people (grossly) ignorant!

[The Quran ; 27:55]

أَئِنَّكُمْ لَتَأْتُونَ الرِّجَالَ شَهْوَةً مِّن دُونِ النِّسَاء بَلْ أَنتُمْ قَوْمٌ تَجْهَلُونَ (55)

When prophet Lut had enough of his people like Noah and Hud, he asked for their destruction:

He said: My Lord! help me against the mischievous people.

[The Quran ; 19:30]

قَالَ رَبِّ انصُرْنِي عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْمُفْسِدِينَ (30)

-> He also called them the mischievous people, can our Muslim hetro brothers and sisters on FM say that to their homo friends?

168: He said: "I do detest your doings."
169: "O my Lord! deliver me and my family from such things as they do!"
170: So We saved him and his household, every one,
171: Except an old woman who lingered behind.
172: Then We utterly destroyed the others.

[The Quran ; 26:168-172]

قَالَ إِنِّي لِعَمَلِكُم مِّنَ الْقَالِينَ (168)
رَبِّ نَجِّنِي وَأَهْلِي مِمَّا يَعْمَلُونَ (169)
فَنَجَّيْنَاهُ وَأَهْلَهُ أَجْمَعِينَ (170)
إِلَّا عَجُوزًا فِي الْغَابِرِينَ (171)
ثُمَّ دَمَّرْنَا الْآخَرِينَ (172)

-> See, Allah granted Lut?????????????????????¢??s wish, Allah did not blame Hud for talking not nice to his homosexual people.

Prophet Shauib

93: And O my people! Do whatever ye can: I will do (my part): Soon will ye know who it is on whom descends the penalty of ignominy; and who is a liar! and watch ye! for I too am watching with you!

94: When Our decree issued, We saved Shu'aib and those who believed with him, by (special) mercy from Ourselves: But the (mighty) blast did seize the wrong-doers, and they lay prostrate in their homes by the morning,-

[The Quran ; 11:93-94]

وَيَا قَوْمِ اعْمَلُواْ عَلَى مَكَانَتِكُمْ إِنِّي عَامِلٌ سَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ مَن يَأْتِيهِ عَذَابٌ يُخْزِيهِ وَمَنْ هُوَ كَاذِبٌ وَارْتَقِبُواْ إِنِّي مَعَكُمْ رَقِيبٌ (93)
وَلَمَّا جَاء أَمْرُنَا نَجَّيْنَا شُعَيْبًا وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ مَعَهُ بِرَحْمَةٍ مَّنَّا وَأَخَذَتِ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُواْ الصَّيْحَةُ فَأَصْبَحُواْ فِي دِيَارِهِمْ جَاثِمِينَ (94)

-> Clearly prophet Shauib is calling his people liars, as well he indirectly asked for the destruction of his people:soon will ye know who it is on whom descends the penalty of ignominy; and who is a liar! and watch ye! for I too am watching with you!, and sure Allah granted it as we read in 11:94

Allah also sent a few prophets to a tribe called Yasin:

Yasin Prophets

They said: "Your evil omens are with yourselves: (deem ye this an evil omen). If ye are admonished? Nay, but ye are a people transgressing all bounds!

[The Quran ; 36:19]

قَالُوا طَائِرُكُمْ مَعَكُمْ أَئِن ذُكِّرْتُم بَلْ أَنتُمْ قَوْمٌ مُّسْرِفُونَ (19)

-> Obviously those prophets called their people : ye are a people transgressing all bounds!

Prophet Moses

Well, prophet Moses was a special prophet:

1) He was mentioned the most in the Quran
2) He was the only prophet to talk to Allah directly and that is a huge moral boast to his mission
3) He was sent specifically to a tyrant who thought that he was a god
4) He was ordered to talk nicely to Pharaoh because Pharaoh was so tyrant that he could have easily killed him (it seems Allah wanted a dialogue to happen to corner then embarrass Pharaoh by catching him red handed in front of every one and even the ones after him, here is the order to Moses to deliver the message gently to Pharaoh (which is used by WB to support his argument that I have to talk nice to al-Mushrikoon):

43- Go, both of you, to Pharaoh, for he has indeed transgressed all bounds
44- Then speak to him a gentle word haply he may mind or fear.

[The Quran ; 20:43-44]

اذْهَبَا إِلَى فِرْعَوْنَ إِنَّهُ طَغَى (43)
فَقُولَا لَهُ قَوْلًا لَّيِّنًا لَّعَلَّهُ يَتَذَكَّرُ أَوْ يَخْشَى (44)

Yet, Moses also asked Allah for the destruction of his enemy, and Allah granted his wish:

129: They said: "We have had (nothing but) trouble, both before and after thou camest to us." He said: "It may be that your Lord will destroy your enemy and make you inheritors in the earth; that so He may try you by your deeds."
130: We punished the people of Pharaoh with years (of droughts) and shortness of crops; that they might receive admonition.

[The Quran ; 7:129:130]

قَالُواْ أُوذِينَا مِن قَبْلِ أَن تَأْتِينَا وَمِن بَعْدِ مَا جِئْتَنَا قَالَ عَسَى رَبُّكُمْ أَن يُهْلِكَ عَدُوَّكُمْ وَيَسْتَخْلِفَكُمْ فِي الأَرْضِ فَيَنظُرَ كَيْفَ تَعْمَلُونَ (129)
وَلَقَدْ أَخَذْنَا آلَ فِرْعَونَ بِالسِّنِينَ وَنَقْصٍ مِّن الثَّمَرَاتِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَذَّكَّرُونَ (130)

Further more, Moses asked Allah to:

88: And Musa said: Our Lord! surely Thou hast given to Pharaoh and his chiefs finery and riches in this world's life, to this end, our Lord, that they lead (people) astray from Thy way: Our Lord! destroy their riches and harden their hearts so that they believe not until they see the painful punishment.
89: He said: The prayer of you both has indeed been accepted, therefore continue in the right way and do not follow the path of those who do not know.

[The Quran ; 10:88-89]

وَقَالَ مُوسَى رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ آتَيْتَ فِرْعَوْنَ وَمَلأهُ زِينَةً وَأَمْوَالاً فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا رَبَّنَا لِيُضِلُّواْ عَن سَبِيلِكَ رَبَّنَا اطْمِسْ عَلَى أَمْوَالِهِمْ وَاشْدُدْ عَلَى قُلُوبِهِمْ فَلاَ يُؤْمِنُواْ حَتَّى يَرَوُاْ الْعَذَابَ الأَلِيمَ (88)
قَالَ قَدْ أُجِيبَت دَّعْوَتُكُمَا فَاسْتَقِيمَا وَلاَ تَتَّبِعَآنِّ سَبِيلَ الَّذِينَ لاَ يَعْلَمُونَ (89)

-> See Moses and Harun prayed for the following to happen to Pharaoh and his followers:

1) Destroy their riches
2) And harden their hearts
3) They see the painful punishment

-> And sure their prayer was accepted: He said: The prayer of you both has indeed been accepted, therefore continue in the right way and do not follow the path of those who do not know, so Moses was not that nice to his people as WB is trying to imply, clearly it is right to seek this sort of things for the enemy of Allah and His religion, and be aggressive with them seeing how hopeless they are in understanding the most simplest of things, NOT TO SHIRK WITH ALLAH ANYTHING

See, if the people keep insisting to rebel against the message of Allah (the Quran) by shirking it with man made rubbish, and even by overwriting some of it by such man made rubbish, then we the believers in Allah and His messages will rebel back against them and use whatever tough words to make them wake up.

Salam

Sun 17 Oct, 2010 6:16 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

WittyBoy wrote:
2-
I still waiting for the legitimate marriage in Quran.

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Keep waiting, it is going to happen when I want it to happen, not when you want it to happen

WittyBoy wrote:
I'm not waiting, I'm sure you will find nothing.

What the hell was that confused Muhsrik boy?

First you say: I still waiting

Then you say: I'm not waiting

Hahahahah, how confused

It is not like you Mushrik we need your rubbish book of hadith so we know how we can legally marry, how the first people married then?

Forget marriage you confused boy, let?????????????????????¢??s see if how to pray is explained in your rubbish man made books of your associates?

Let?????????????????????¢??s see if you are going to find it in your shirk man made books

WittyBoy wrote:
3-
You said that the order to obey Allah and His Messenger was when the prophet(pbuh) alive, and after his death, we have to obey Allah only, so in your opinion, these verses have been abrogated after the prophet death !!!!!

AhmedBahgat wrote:
you should bloody have read that all that Muhammed said as commanded by Allah is documented in Quran, over 300 times Say, ay, Say, Say. Therefore by obeying the Quran that Muhammed delieverd, we should be obeying Allah and His messenger.

WittyBoy wrote:
{27} Allah will establish in strength those who believe, with the Word that stands firm, in this world and in the Hereafter; but Allah will leave, to stray, those who do wrong: Allah doeth what He willeth.[Ibraheem]

- You have said that this order to obey The Prophet(pbuh) was when he was alive

That is how you obey someone, mister confused Mushrik

You obey an alive human, not a dead man

How can you obey a dead man, can you tell us?

WittyBoy wrote:
- Now, you said that obeying the prophet(pbuh) means following Quran which includes Allah's commands to him.

Following Quran and anything he said to explain Quran.

Now how killing the apostates explains the Quran?

How sleeping with 11 wives one after the other without having a bath in between explains the Quran?

How torturing the criminals explains Quran?

But let me concentrate about salat which mentioned in Quran, now show us you hardcore Mushrik bound to hell, WHERE IN THE FUKIN BOOKS OF MAN MDE HADITH THE SALAT IS DETAILED?

WittyBoy wrote:
The first opinion is completely wrong. About the second point, obeying the prophet(pbuh) by following Quran is wrong too because Allah already ordered us to follow Quran.

- Do you think that means "Follow Quran, and follow what Muhammad delivered"?!

Of course, there was no books of hadith back then, in fact for the first 200 years after the prophet death, the Muslims were obeying him not to write anything he says but Quran, read this from the book of your associates Ahmed Ibn Hanbal:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?Doc=6&Rec=10713

The messenger of Allah (Salla Allahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) said do not write anything I say but the Quran and whoever writes anything but the Quran, it should be deleted

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?Doc=6&Rec=10715

The messenger of Allah (Salla Allahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) said do not write anything I say but the Quran and whoever writes anything, it should be deleted

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?Doc=6&Rec=10781

The messenger of Allah (Salla Allahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) said do not write anything I say but the Quran and whoever writes anything but the Quran, it should be deleted

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?Doc=6&Rec=10966

The messenger of Allah (Salla Allahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) said do not write anything I say but the Quran and whoever writes anything, it should be deleted

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?Doc=6&Rec=11160

For Ahmed Ibn Hanbal (who was a good friend to Bukhari) to inform us 5 times in his book Musnad Ahmed that the prophet said do not write anything I say but the Quran and whoever writes anything but the Quran should delete it, means that he convicted himself and his friend Bukhari as charged of violating what the prophet ordered all the sahaba to do, this also means that Bukhari, Muslim, Ahmed ibn Hanbal and their likes were not really obeying the prophet as we are ordered to do by Allah:

And obey Allah and obey the messenger and be cautious; but if you turn back, then know that only a clear deliverance of the message is (incumbent) on Our messenger.

[The Quran ; 5:92]

وَأَطِيعُواْ اللّهَ وَأَطِيعُواْ الرَّسُولَ وَاحْذَرُواْ فَإِن تَوَلَّيْتُمْ فَاعْلَمُواْ أَنَّمَا عَلَى رَسُولِنَا الْبَلاَغُ الْمُبِينُ (92)

-> See, obey Allah and obey the messenger and be cautious , but Bukhari, Muslim, Ahmed and their likes didn?????????????????????¢??t do that they BLATANTLY AND BOLDLY disobeyed the prophet when they alleged that he said: do not write anything I say but the Quran and whoever writes anything but the Quran should delete it

Now who is obeying the prophet, you confused Mushrik? See, to rectify this problem that caused the division of Islam and made them questionable regarding Shirk, all these books must be deleted according to their own hearsay books of rubbish.
WittyBoy wrote:
- Using word "Obey" two times, means there are two obeyed things, we knew Quran is one of them, so what's the other thing? Quran too?

Again you Mushrik, the prophet hadith is documented in Quran, i.e. as I said, obeying the Quran means obeying Muhammed

How the Muslims did in the first 200 years when your man made books of your associates were not invented yet?

Your argument about using the word 'Obey' two times is funny and only indicates your lack of Arabic, in fact I doubt that you know Arabic

The Quran used the word 'Obey' in the same sentence one time to command obeying Allah and His messenger 6 times in Quran

It also used it two times in one sentence to command us to obey three entities, therefore the verb does not have to match the ?????????????????????¢??Mafool Bihi?????????????????????¢??, it is all part of the balaghah of Quran that certainly you lack

Stop tap dancing, Mushrik, what you are only proving is your shirk, again all prophets asked their people to obey them, Muhammed is not unique in here, but we know that you idol worshippers want to make him unique to satisfy your sick desires of shirk. Here most of the prophets asking their people to obey them:

Noah asking his people to obey him:
فَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُونِ (108)
So fear Allah and obey me.
[Al Quran ; 26:108]

Hud asking his people to obey him:
فَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُونِ (126)
[Al Quran ; 26:126]

Salih asking his people to obey him:
فَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُونِ (144)
[Al Quran ; 26:144]

Lut asking his people to obey him:
فَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُونِ (163)
[Al Quran ; 26:163]

Shauib asking his people to obey him:
فَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُونِ (179)
[Al Quran ; 26:179]

Jesus asking his people to obey him:
وَلَمَّا جَاءَ عِيسَىٰ بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ قَالَ قَدْ جِئْتُكُمْ بِالْحِكْمَةِ وَلِأُبَيِّنَ لَكُمْ بَعْضَ الَّذِي تَخْتَلِفُونَ فِيهِ ۖ فَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُونِ (63)
And when Isa came with clear proofs, he said: I have certainly come to you with wisdom and to explain to you some of that about which you disagreed; so fear Allah and obey me.
[Al Quran ; 43:63]

See how all those prophets never asked their people to obey Allah, that is bcuase obeying them is like obeying Allah, in fact that was clearly mentioned in Quran, that if we obey Muhammed is exactly as we obey Allah:

مَّنْ يُطِعِ الرَّسُولَ فَقَدْ أَطَاعَ اللّهَ وَمَن تَوَلَّى فَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ عَلَيْهِمْ حَفِيظًا (80)
Whoever obeys the messenger, then he has certainly obeyed Allah; and whoever turns away, then We have not sent you over them as a keeper.
[Al Quran ; 4:80]

-> See: Whoever obeys the messenger, then he has certainly obeyed Allah , i.e. it is ONE OBEYING, not two obeying as the Mushrikoon lie while tap dancing to justify their crime of shirk.

All the above verses are summed in one single verse, that no messenger was sent BUT TO BE OBEYED:

وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِن رَّسُولٍ إِلاَّ لِيُطَاعَ بِإِذْنِ اللّهِ وَلَوْ أَنَّهُمْ إِذ ظَّلَمُواْ أَنفُسَهُمْ جَآؤُوكَ فَاسْتَغْفَرُواْ اللّهَ وَاسْتَغْفَرَ لَهُمُ الرَّسُولُ لَوَجَدُواْ اللّهَ تَوَّابًا رَّحِيمًا (64)
And We did not send any messenger except to be obeyed by the permission of Allah. And if they, when they did injustice to themselves, come to you and seek forgiveness of Allah, and the messenger seek forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah Accepting of repentance, Merciful.
[Al Quran ; 4:64]

-> See: And We did not send any messenger except to be obeyed by the permission of Allah

Here you have it, Mushrik Muslim.

WittyBoy wrote:
but Allah told them " No, come to Quran and to the Messenger", do you think what's meant is to resort for judgment to the oral Sunnah like how to pray and fast?

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Well, it can apply to anything related to explaining Quran

WittyBoy wrote:
Quran is for people in all times, so how we can get this explanation now?

Allah is the one who explains the Quran, in fact the prophet never explained the whole Quran, if you read you man made rubbish books of crap, you should see that about 50 verses only were explained from sura 2, so what the Ummah do with the rest of 286 verses that were not explained?

The prophet only explained things in which they disagreed at their times, not things after his death (certainly later people may differ in things that different to the things back then):

بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ وَالزُّبُرِ ۗ وَأَنْزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الذِّكْرَ لِتُبَيِّنَ لِلنَّاسِ مَا نُزِّلَ إِلَيْهِمْ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ (44)
(We have sent them) with clear proofs and sacred writings; and We have sent down to you the reminder that you may explain to the people what has been sent down to them and that they will give thoughts.
[Al Quran ; 16:44]

-> See: and We have sent down to you the reminder that you may explain to the people what has been sent down to them and that they will give thoughts.

And in the same sura:

وَمَا أَنْزَلْنَا عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ إِلَّا لِتُبَيِّنَ لَهُمُ الَّذِي اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ ۙ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةً لِقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ (64)
And We have not sent down to you the book except that you may explain to them that about which they disagreed and as guidance and mercy for a people who believe.
[Al Quran ; 16:64]

-> See: And We have not sent down to you the book except that you may explain to them that about which they disagreed
The problem that is hard for the Mushrikoon to understand while a child should understand it is the fact that you cannot obey two opposite commands, i.e. in no way the prophet commanded the people to do something that is opposite to what his teacher Allah taught him.

WittyBoy wrote:
I don't know what you excatly mean, Do you mean oral Sunnah, or Quran? If you mean oral Sunnah, people can't resort for judgment to the oral Sunnah , if you mean Quran, it's impossible to say "Come to what Allah has revealed, and Quran" !!!

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Again, anything that is Quran related, this is what Allah told us in Quran, the prophet should explain to us what was sent down to us, i.e. the Quran

WittyBoy wrote:
So the meaning of the verse is "Come to what Allah has revealed and Quran" OR "Come to what Allah has revealed and Explanation of Quran which - according to you- we know nothing about it"

Well, as I said, you severely lack solid Arabic, this ?????????????????????¢??AND?????????????????????¢??/?????????????????????¢??OR?????????????????????¢?? argument is only by children

In Arabic we can use the ?????????????????????¢??WAW?????????????????????¢?? to referring to two things that are indeed one thing, for example:

وَلَقَدْ آتَيْنَاكَ سَبْعًا مِنَ الْمَثَانِي وَالْقُرْآنَ الْعَظِيمَ (87)
And We have certainly given you seven verses and the great Quran.
[Al Quran ; 15:87]

-> See: And We have certainly given you seven verses AND the great Quran. , while the seven verses are part of the great Quran, yet Allah used the WAW in between while referring to one thing, THE QURAN

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Allah told us about Zul Qarnain because it's unknown for us, but didn't tell us about Abu lahab, because he is already known for us.

AhmedBahgat wrote:
But you did not reply to the argument showing how confused your associates who wrote the man made books of tafsir
They told us that he is Alexander the great Fag, do you believe that or not?

WittyBoy wrote:
We aren't talking about tafsir now.

But the rubbish books of tafsir are based on the rubbish books of hadith, this is called the chain of shirk you confused and Mushrik Muslims are hooked to, but be aware Mushrikkoon, Satan is at the other end of your chain of shirk.

Sun 17 Oct, 2010 6:19 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

The polytheists were caught red handed

Salam all

As we have seen clearly that the prophet commanded his sahabah not to write his hadith other than Quran. for the first 200 years the sahabah did their best to obey such command, that is why there was no books of hadith during that time, but we should also know that Iblis is always around the corner from the believers, he enticed them with passion to disobey the prophet command and write these man made books of rubbish hadith, the seed that should confuse and divide the whole believers after it grows and establish itself, exactly as Iblis wants. See in this hadith from one of the associates of Al-Mushrikoon (Sunan Abi Dawoud):

Source

حدثنا نصر بن علي أخبرنا أبو أحمد حدثنا كثير بن زيد عن المطلب بن عبد الله بن حنطب قال
دخل زيد بن ثابت على معاوية فسأله عن حديث فأمر إنسانا يكتبه فقال له زيد إن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم أمرنا أن لا نكتب شيئا من حديثه فمحاه

Zaid Ibn Thabit entered upon Muawiah, so Muawiah asked him about a hadith and commanded another man to write it; so Zaid said to Muawiah:

The messenger of Allah commanded us not to write anything from his hadith.

So Muawiah deleted it

-> See how Muawiah the corrupt khalifah had tendency for shirk and disobeying the porphet, he ordered a guy to write the hadith, then Zaid told him that this is not allowed as the prophet commanded, so Muawiah deleted it

This means that all these man made books of crap hadith must be deleted and burnt, otherwise those hadith worshippers cannot be obeying the prophet.

Another slam against the hadith worshippers and Mushrik Muslims from their own man made books that they worship

Salam

Sun 17 Oct, 2010 6:20 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

Abu Hurairah, the male lover of skynightblaze was a very dishonest man who concealed a great part of the religion of al mushrikoon in their man made books of hadith. Let me explain by proving the dishonesty of Abu Hurairah from their own man made books. The following is a hadith listed in Sahih Bukhari:

Source

In which Abu Hurairah said: كُنْتُ أَلْزَمُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ بِشِبَعِ بَطْنِي , i.e. I accompanied the prophet to fill my stomach

The reason Abu Hurairah said the above was due to the fact mentioned above that the people accused him of talking too much hadith about the prophet.: أن الناس كانوا يقولون أكثر أبو هريرة , i.e. The people were saying that Abu Hurairah talks too much hadith, so Abu Hurairah had to defend himself, his explanation was indeed silly, he said that he accompanied the prophet all the time, yet he never said that he accompanied him to learn from him hadith, rather to fill his stomach, HOW RIDICULOUS AND STUPID BY HIM.

Now if you have the associated man made book called فتح الباري بشرح صحيح البخاري,, i.e. Fath Al-Bari in explaining Sahih Bukhari, you should read in explaining the above crap hadith that Aysha indirectly accused Abu Hurairah of lying, so for Abu Hurairah to defend himself, he mocked her by telling her:

وأخرج ابن سعد في "باب أهل العلم والفتوى من الصحابة" في طبقاته بإسناد صحيح عن سعيد بن عمرو بن سعيد بن العاص قال: "قالت عائشة لأبي هريرة: إنك لتحدث عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم حديثا ما سمعته منه، قال: شغلك عنه يا أمه المرآة والمكحلة، وما كان يشغلني عنه شيء
[]

Aysha told Abu Hurairah:Indeed, you are saying hadith about the prophet that I never heard from him.

So Abu Hurairah replied: You were busy with your adornments in front of the mirror, while I was never busy away from him in anything.

See why I hate such freak of a so called Sahaba; he mocked his own mother, the mother of the believers, who is also suppose to be my mother.

In that book Fath Al-Bari, they claimed that they got this information from the following book:

by: أبو عبد الله محمد بن سعد بن منيع, Ibn Saad

Which I have; it is 8 volumes, each one in a 250 page word document, the above is found in Volume 2 in page 229 of 242, I highlighted in yellow the following paragraph:

قالت عائشة لأبي هريرة إنك لتحدث عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم حديثا ما سمعته منه فقال أبو هريرة يا أمة طلبتها وشغلك عنها المرآة والمكحلة وما كان يشغلني عنها شيء أخبرنا كثير بن هشام أخبرنا جعفر بن برقان سمعت يزيد بن الأصم يقول قال أبو هريرة يقولون أكثرت يا أبا هريرة والذي نفسي بيده لو أني حدثتكم بكل شيء سمعته من رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم لرميتموني بالقشع يعني المزابل ثم ما ناظرتموني أخبرنا محمد بن إسماعيل بن أبي فديك وإسماعيل بن عبد الله بن أبي أويس المدنيان وخالد بن مخلد البجلي عن محمد بن هلال عن أبيه عن أبي هريرة أنه كان يقول لو أنبأتكم بكل ما أعلم لرماني الناس بالخرق وقالوا أبو هريرة مجنون أخبرنا سليمان بن حرب أخبرنا أبو هلال أخبرنا الحسن قال قال أبو هريرة لو حدثتكم بكل ما في جوفي لرميتموني بالبعر قال الحسن صدق والله لو أخبرنا أن بيت الله يهدم ويحرق ما صدقه الناس أخبرنا محمد بن مصعب القرقساني أخبرنا الأوزاعي عن أبي كثير الغبري قال سمعت أبا هريرة يقول إن أبا هريرة لا يكتم ولا يكتب

In which Abu Hurairah admitted that he was concealing a great part of hadith, this is how he said it above:

-والذي نفسي بيده لو أني حدثتكم بكل شيء سمعته من رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم لرميتموني بالقشع يعني المزابل ثم ما ناظرتموني

- عن أبي هريرة أنه كان يقول لو أنبأتكم بكل ما أعلم لرماني الناس بالخرق وقالوا أبو هريرة مجنون

- قال أبو هريرة لو حدثتكم بكل ما في جوفي لرميتموني بالبعر

i.e.

- I swear that if I tell you all the hadith that I heard from the messenger of Allah, you would have pelted me with rubbish then never give me a respite

- If I tell you all what I know, the people would have pelted me with dirt and said: Abu Hurairah is madman

- If I tell all that inside me, you would have pelted me with faeces of animals

Then we read above that Abu Hurairah was not concealing any hadith:

عن أبي كثير الغبري قال سمعت أبا هريرة يقول إن أبا هريرة لا يكتم,

Abi Kathir Alghabri said: I heard Abu Hurairah saying: Indeed, Aba Hurairah does not conceal (hadith)

In effect, Abu Hurairah contradicted himself and proved to us that he was a clear cut liar who mocked our mother Aysha when she accused him of lying about the prophet.

Now, you kafirs of FFI should know well that, the religion that Al-Musrkioon from among the Muslims follow is mostely based on what Abu Hurairah the clear cut liar (according to their own man made books, not according to me) alleged.

You can download Volume 2 of Al-Tabaqat Al-Kubra by Ibn Saad from the following link:

Download الطبقات الكبرى ,vol2 - 208kb

Salam

Sun 17 Oct, 2010 6:21 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

WittyBoy wrote:
@ AhmedBahgat

Salam

Quote:
Forget marriage you confused boy, let?????????????????????¢??s see if how to pray is explained in... (some crap can't be said by a true Muslim)

WittyBoy wrote:
Debating you is over at this point,

No confused Mushrik, the debate is about your rubbish man made books of crap, it is you who is deluding himself thinking that because legal marriage is not listed in Quran, then we have to shirk Quran with your man made rubbish of hadith.

It is me who posted the dirty hadith about approaching the menstrauted wives for sex through their top half for which you said nothing other than repeating the typical crap of your horny associates.

WittyBoy wrote:
because you are disabled to meet the challenge and get from Quran even how to have a legitimate Islamic Marriage.

Then fine let?????????????????????¢??s consider that legal marriage is not listed in Quran, so are you going to show to us from your man made rubbish of shirk books how to pray ?

Well, how about we read something from your Evil books concerning marriage, shall we:

What should you do if you fall in love with a prostitute, or if your wife turned to be a prostitute?

Have anyone of you (guys) fell in love with a prostitute before? It never happened to me, so I am curious what you guys should do?

Should you marry her?

Or

Should you keep fukking her without marriage?

Or

Should you let go of her and look for a pious woman to be your wife?

I guess any pious man should go for the last option above, i.e. let go of her and try to find a pious woman to be your wife.

But we know that according to the rubbish man made of evil hadith, if it is the first, i.e. you you discovered that your single lover is a prostitute, then show should be lashed 100 lashes ad expelled from the land for a year (that is what the evil books of man made hadith allge)

And if it is the second, i.e. you discovered that you wive is a prostitute, then according to the evil man made books of crap hadith, she should be stoned to death with no mercy.

Yet, the man made books of evil hadith contradicted itself as normal. Simply you read in these rubbish books that you do not marry the first because she is a prostitute, but if she is your wife then divorce her and you may continue to enjoy her by fukking her.

Can you fukin believe it? You better do because I am going to show you that according to the man made books of hadith, it is ok for Muslims to commit Zina with prostitutes, as long as you do not marry her.

This hadith is from Nisaii?????????????????????¢??s man made hadith book:

The hadith is listed under a chapter that is titled: النكاح , i.e. Marriage, and under a sub-chapter that is titled: تزويج الزانية , i.e. Marrying the adulteress

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=3176&doc=3

The above hadith is alleged by the father and the grandfather of a guy named Amr Ibn Shuaib, so they said:

A guy named Murttad Ibn Abi Murttad Al-Ghalawy who was a tough guy who carries the (possibly disabled) POWs from Mecca to Medina, said: I was called to carry a guy from Mecca to Medina, so I went to him in Mecca and there was a prostitute in there named Anaq, and she was my girlfriend. So she came out after seeing me and greeted me saying: Welcome, O Murttad. Please come and sleep the night with us.

Murttad replied to her: O Anaq! The messenger of Allah has prohibited Zina (adultery)

So Anaq said loudly to everyone: O people of tents! Is this Duldul the one carrying your people from Mecca to Medina? (Possibly she meant by this Duldul [this pussy], obviously she was mocking him in front of everyone after his refusal to fuk her)

Murttad said: I left her and went to a place called Al-Khandamah, and in there, eight guys called me then they came to me and wanted to urinate on me, and their urine fell on me, so Allah blinded them from me. Then I went to the POW whom I should carry, then carried him to where he should go, then removed his shackles. After I finished the job, I went to the messenger of Allah and said: O messenger of Allah! Should I marry Anaq? The messenger did not say anything until the following verse was revealed:

The adulterer will not marry except an adulteress or a polytheist, and the adulteress will not be married except to an adulterer or a polytheist; and that is forbidden upon the believers.
[Al Quran ; 24:3]

So the messenger of Allah called me and said to me: Do not marry her.

End of hadith

This hadith sounds like an episode of Jerry Springer show, and we (the audience) have many questions, so let me speak on behalf of the audience:

Ahmed says (on behalf of the audience):

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry

Opps, I meant:

Nisaii, Nisaii, Nisaii, Nisaii, Nisaii, Nisaii, Nisaii

And:

Mushrikoon, Mushrikoon, Mushrikoon, Mushrikoon

It seems that Anaq the Meccan prostitute had very well established Meccan brothel, see, after Murttad refused to sleep with her overnight to fuk her, she mocked him loudly in front of all people by calling him This Duldul i.e. This pussy, then she sent eight men (possibly from among the Meccan pimps) after him to urinate on him. But as we read, Allah saved him and blinded them. Hahahahaha

How come it was Muhammed who prohibited Zina and not Allah, as mister Murttad said to Anaq the Meccan prostitute? Certainly it was Allah Who prohibited Zina, not Muhammed. Seems like mister Murttad was a clear cut Mushrik, see what he said to Anaq again: ‏قلت يا ‏ ‏عناق ‏ ‏إن رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏حرم الزنا , i.e. I said: The messenger of Allah has prohibited Zina (adultery). But Zina was already prohibited before Islam prohibited it, in fact, the same man made books of hadith told us that the prophet was judging by the Torah to punish the Jewish adulterers. Therefore Zina could not have been prohibited by Muhammed, and when it was prohibited under Islamic Sharia, it was prohibited by Allah.

The problem here for those bunch of confused hadith worshippers and Mushrikoon that it seems the prophet allowed and blessed committing Zina with prostitutes in their man made books of hadith, yet they are saying above that Muhammed prohibited Zina. Let?????????????????????¢??s look at the following hadith from the same man made book of hadith by Nisaii, it is the next hadith under the same sub-chapter:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=3177&doc=3

The above hadith is alleged by Ibn Abbas, so he said:

A guy came to the messenger of Allah and said: I have a woman who is most loved to me from among all people but she does not stop any man trying to touch her.

The messenger of Allah said: Divorce her.

The guy replied: I cannot live without her.

The messenger of Allah replied: Then enjoy her.

End of hadith

Hmmmmm, what the hell was that? Enjoy her...., what that suppose to mean exactly? Yeh, enjoy fukking her. I.e. enjoy committing Zina with her after divorcing her.

There is no doubt that the woman was a Zaniah, i.e. an adulteress, i.e. a prostitute. That is what they meant when they described her as one who does not stop any man trying to touch her, see below how they explained it:

I really do not want to translate the above crap word for word. But in short words, they are saying that she must have been a clear cut prostitute who always accepted any invitation for sex from any man. And they also said that touching her means having intercourse with her.

As for the alleged advice by the messenger of Allah to that man when he replied back: Then enjoy her. This is how they explained it:

In short words, it means to continue fukking her seeking pleasure from her.

In effect, what is alleged above clearly shows that the noble prophet allowed and encouraged Zina (adultery), because for that man who was married to a prostitute, he was advised by the prophet to divorce her but continue to fuk her and seek pleasure from her.

And don?????????????????????¢??t forget the huge contradiction above, that is if that woman was married to that man and she was committing adultery, then she should have been stoned to death, yet she was left free to get fuked by the man who loves her.

No wonder that there are masses of sunnah lovers, the sunnah of divorcing a prostitute, then continue to have sex with her with no shame nor fear of any risk catching a disease from her after she catches it from the many men she allows them to have intercourse with her. How ridiculous and disgusting.

The matter of fact remains intact, that Nisaii hadith # 3176 in which they alleged that the messenger of Allah prohibited Zina, clearly contradicts Nisaii hadith # 3177 in which they alleged that the messenger of Allah allowed Zina. In addition to that, the prophet of Allah would have never encouraged Zina as alleged in the second hadith.

I.e. The above crap is nothing but lies

Here you have it you filthy retarded Mushrikoon bound to hell, your own man made books of evil are the ones exposing you, not me, I only present it in a shocking way to those who never read these evil books

WittyBoy wrote:
From the beginning you proved that you aren't a true Muslim by your immoral way in discussion which obviously breaches the Quran teachings in discussion.

Whatever type of Muslim you want to call me or consider me, being a sinful Muslim or a bad Muslim, as long as I am not a Mushrik Muslim like you, then I may be safe inshaallah, don?????????????????????¢??t you know that Allah may forgive all sins except shirk? Possibly you don?????????????????????¢??t know that because it is in the Quran. Well, how about your man made books of evil? Don?????????????????????¢??t you know that if you meet Allah without shirking with Him anything, you head straight to heaven. Mushrik Muslim?

And btw, according to you flawed logic, all the prophets who debated with their people and family members, were not true Muslims, because they were aggressive and even called them names, like Kafiroon, Zalimoon, Fasiqoon, Dalloon, and even sought their destruction.

Keep crying, Mushrik boy; I enjoy it when I see the Mushrikoon crying in front of me. It means that my plan is working, because part of my plan is to make Al-Mushrikoon like you cry.

WittyBoy wrote:
The second proof that you aren't a true Muslim is your misunderstanding to Quran is the following,
Quote:
See how all those prophets never asked their people to obey Allah, that is bcuase obeying them is like obeying Allah,..

Prophets was inviting unbelievers to obey them and believe in their messages, the situation is different, the verse i mentioned said : "O ye who believe! obey Allah, and obey the Messenger"

Are you back again to such non sense of an argument obey Allah and His messenger, this is what Al-Musrikoon always do, nothing new. But the man made books of hadith were not mentioned in obey Allah and His messenger, you confused Mushrik boy?

Well, keep deluding yourself, you are only securing your seat in hell along with the rest of Al-Mushrikoon.

WittyBoy wrote:
The third proof of your misunderstanding of Quran,

LOL, let?????????????????????¢??s see

Quote:
See: And We have certainly given you seven verses AND the great Quran. , while the seven verses are part of the great Quran, yet Allah used the WAW in between while referring to one thing, THE QURAN

WittyBoy wrote:
But Allah didn't say :"We given you seven verses, and given you the great Quran", but He(Almighty) said: "obey Allah, and obey the Messenger", and said too: "Come to what Allah hath revealed, and to the Messenger"

LOL, so I don?????????????????????¢??t understand Quran like you don?????????????????????¢??t understand Arabic?

Here is one ?????????????????????¢??Obey?????????????????????¢?? for Allah and His messenger, you confused:

قُلْ أَطِيعُواْ اللّهَ وَالرَّسُولَ فإِن تَوَلَّوْاْ فَإِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يُحِبُّ الْكَافِرِينَ (32)
Say: Obey Allah and the messenger. And if they turn away, then indeed, Allah does not love the unbelievers.
[Al Quran ; 3:32]

-> What is the story here, Mushrik boy? Opps, one ?????????????????????¢??Obey?????????????????????¢?? is used for Allah and His messenger

Current score:
Ahmed: 1
Mushrik Boy: 0

وَأَطِيعُواْ اللّهَ وَالرَّسُولَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُرْحَمُونَ (132)
And obey Allah and the messenger that you may obtain mercy.
[Al Quran ; 3:132]

-> Again, one ?????????????????????¢??Obey?????????????????????¢?? used for Allah and His messenger

Current score:
Ahmed: 2

يَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الأَنفَالِ قُلِ الأَنفَالُ لِلّهِ وَالرَّسُولِ فَاتَّقُواْ اللّهَ وَأَصْلِحُواْ ذَاتَ بِيْنِكُمْ وَأَطِيعُواْ اللّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ (1)
They ask you about the bounties. Say: The bounties are for Allah and the messenger. So fear Allah and amend that which is between you, and obey Allah and His messenger if you should be believers.
[Al Quran ; 8:1]

-> Again, one ?????????????????????¢??Obey?????????????????????¢?? used for Allah and His messenger.

Current score:
Ahmed: 3

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ أَطِيعُواْ اللّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَلاَ تَوَلَّوْا عَنْهُ وَأَنتُمْ تَسْمَعُونَ (20)
O you who have believed! Obey Allah and His messenger and do not turn from him while you hear.
[Al Quran ; 8:20]

-> Again, one ?????????????????????¢??Obey?????????????????????¢?? used for Allah and His messenger.

Current score:
Ahmed: 4

وَأَطِيعُواْ اللّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَلاَ تَنَازَعُواْ فَتَفْشَلُواْ وَتَذْهَبَ رِيحُكُمْ وَاصْبِرُواْ إِنَّ اللّهَ مَعَ الصَّابِرِينَ (46)
And obey Allah and His messenger, and do not dispute, for then you would fail and your strength would depart; and be patient. Indeed, Allah is with the patient.
[Al Quran ; 8:46]

-> Again, one ?????????????????????¢??Obey?????????????????????¢?? used for Allah and His messenger

Current score:
Ahmed: 5

أَأَشْفَقْتُمْ أَنْ تُقَدِّمُوا بَيْنَ يَدَيْ نَجْوَاكُمْ صَدَقَاتٍ ۚ فَإِذْ لَمْ تَفْعَلُوا وَتَابَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْكُمْ فَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتُوا الزَّكَاةَ وَأَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ ۚ وَاللَّهُ خَبِيرٌ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ (13)
Have you feared that you will not (be able to) present before your consultation charities? So when you do not do it and Allah has forgiven you, then establish prayer and pay Zakat (Alms) and obey Allah and His messenger. And Allah is, with what you do, Acquainted.
[Al Quran ; 58:13]

Current score:
Ahmed: 6

Here you have it again, Mushrik boy, and as I told you earlier, you lack Arabic, that is because, regardless of the way it is said, being:

- Obey Allah and His messenger

or

- Obey Allah and obey His messenger

Both mean one thing, to obey Allah and His messenger in the same thing, not in bloody opposite things, like for example:

Allah prohibited us from committing Zina (which should be obeyed)

Your man made rubbish books of crap tell us that the prophet commanded that it is ok to commit Zina with a prostitute (which should be obeyed by you Mushrikoon)

So I ask you, you filthy and retarded Mushrikoon, is Muhammed another god for you who made different laws to what Allah made and because of your shirk you have to obey it too by having two different ?????????????????????¢??obeys?????????????????????¢???

Well, you cannot, you Nijis Mushrik Muslms, obey two opposite commands. HOW DUMB YOU ARE, it is like when Allah says, DEAF, MUTE and BLIND, they will not return, it sounds like He is talking about you, Mushrikoon.

Quote:
The Quran used the word 'Obey' in the same sentence one time to command obeying Allah and His messenger 6 times in Quran

WittyBoy wrote:
So what??

Nothing much, you just a dump pum in the Arabic language and simply you don?????????????????????¢??t know what the hell you are talking about.

You are programmed like he confused Christians are when they come and spin to convince us with their shirk, both of you bound to hell, that is the bad news for you, so I guess you should make the best of this short life before you check in hellbound resort.

WittyBoy wrote:
Did they obligate the verse mentioned or what?? they don't deny this statement: "O ye who believe! obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you."

Then tell us, Mushrik Muslim:

How you stop yourself from Zina and at the same time commit Zina with a prostitute that you love or been married to but divorced her after discovering that she is a prostitute?

Tough question that is, Mushrik boy. Keep spinning boy, however you may seek the guidance of your Mushrik Ulamaa and Sheikhs

WittyBoy wrote:
of course it doesn't mean "follow Quran, and follow Quran, and those charged...."

It means to obey Allah and His messenger in same cause and command

Not in bloody opposite commands, you fool

WittyBoy wrote:
another verse said "Come to what Allah hath revealed, and to the Messenger"

That is right

Allah revealed to us that we have to pray

Muhammed showed us by example how to pray

Now I ask you again, Mushrik Muslim, show us how prayer is detailed in your man made rubbish books of Evil?

WittyBoy wrote:
of course it doesn't mean "come to Quran, and to Quran"

It means to come to what Allah taught Muhammed

Now Allah cannot teach Muhammed that Zina is haram and at the same time teaches him that it is ok to commit Zina, you filthy, retarded and Nijis Mushrik Muslims.

WittyBoy wrote:
the forth proof of misunderstanding Quran:

It seems that you are getting close to be dismissed, but let me see how your shirk is motivating you, it helps me studying the anatomy of al Mushrikoon:

Quote:
See: Whoever obeys the messenger, then he has certainly obeyed Allah , i.e. it is ONE OBEYING, not two obeying as the Mushrikoon lie while tap dancing to justify their crime of shirk.

WittyBoy wrote:
:*)

Smiling is better than crying, good for you

WittyBoy wrote:
you used a verse proves you wrong,

Keep deluding yourself, you are not so different to the kafirs of FFI, at least you are going to share your suites in the hellbound resort

WittyBoy wrote:
this verse presents an indirect obeying, of course it's not Quran.

Hahaha, now we have direct and indirect obeying, I like your humour, boy, you should have a career as a stand up clown

WittyBoy wrote:
Let's see your valuable arguments:

Was that you who classified them as valuable?

WittyBoy wrote:
About the details of prayers,
I didn't claim that they exist in Hadiths collections,

Good that you know, now tell me, how we learnt Salat then?

WittyBoy wrote:
you challenged me to prove something i didn't claim at all,

I agree, but at the same time you canot agree that people like me always targeted by most kafirs and mushriks with that stupid question, how we learnt salat then?

However you are asking a similar stupid question, HOW WE BLOODY LEARNT HOW TO MARRY?

Look pal, if we did not have a legal marriage before your man made rubbish books were invented then bloody oath, all of us will be sons and daughters of whores and pimps.

WittyBoy wrote:
but it's you who claim that Quran includes all Islamic laws and rules.

That is right, here is a rule:

Pray.

Here is the oral sunnah inherited from the prophet:

How to pray.

Therefore, I never claimed that how to pray is detailed in Quran.

WittyBoy wrote:
It's you who has to meet this challenge and get the details of prayers from Quran,

But I inherited the prayer orally, it is not like something that was done 5 times a day since the prophet times will be forgotten, are you dumb of something?

WittyBoy wrote:
if not, then don't come up with a claim bigger than you.

My claim is bigger than all Mushrik Muslims combined, my claim is simply, most Muslims are Mushrikoon, and you are one of them for sure, sorry to tell you that bro, but at least you should appreciate my honesty, or you want me to be a hypocrite to you and tell you. Good Muslim boy, you are heading to paradise, I will see you there.

Continues below .....

Sun 17 Oct, 2010 6:24 pm