You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - www.challenge2islam.wetpaint.com
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information www.challenge2islam.wetpaint.com

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Hadith & Sunnah  Goto page 1, 2  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
letstalk

Faith:

Post subject: www.challenge2islam.wetpaint.com Reply with quote  

While browsing through google results I saw my blog [url]wwwchallenge2islam.wetpaint.com[/url] quoted by a joker here who on one hand says that I have no substance and on the other hand suggests Bahgat to debate against me. You see what chaos Islam does to minds?

Well, I know most Muslims don't bother to scrutinize their "holy" book for the fear of Allah who they think is always watching them (even in their toilets). Keeping this in mind, I am coming down to Earth to ask a simple question:

What is the meaning of "Alif, Laam, Meem", "Kaaf, Ha, Ya, Aeeen, Suaaad" (Muqattiaat) in the "Easy to understand Quran"?

Jai Shri Krishna

Rajesh Kumar
Post Posted:
Fri 31 Jul, 2009 7:44 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Welcome to free islam

please be aware this web site is not a circus, you need to present coherent arguments with merit, and please one argument at a time so I can reply to it

Thank you, and enjoy your stay in here

Salam

Fri 31 Jul, 2009 8:11 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Re: www.challenge2islam.wetpaint.com Reply with quote  

letstalk wrote:
What is the meaning of "Alif, Laam, Meem", "Kaaf, Ha, Ya, Aeeen, Suaaad" (Muqattiaat) in the "Easy to understand Quran"?

Hello

Before I reply to that, you need to show me first where the Quran said that it is easy to understand

Cheers

Fri 31 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Rigel
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

india.gif

letstalk wrote:
While browsing through google results I saw my blog [url]www. challenge2islam.wetpaint.com[/url] quoted by a joker here who on one hand says that I have no substance and on the other hand suggests Bahgat to debate against me. You see what chaos Islam does to minds?

Well, I know most Muslims don't bother to scrutinize their "holy" book for the fear of Allah who they think is always watching them (even in their toilets). Keeping this in mind, I am coming down to Earth to ask a simple question:

Jai Shri Krishna

Rajesh Kumar

RK you should not promote your idioticly named "wetpant" domain here on this website.

Rest of your post is nothing but crap and should not be entertained.

Evil or Very Mad
Post Posted:
Fri 31 Jul, 2009 9:35 am
letstalk

Faith:

1. What I have posted is the initiation of "one argument" not a thousand.

2. Quran says in Surah 54, verse 17 that it is easy to understand. (also in Surah 19, verse 97 - without the word "zikr" Wink )

3. To Rigel: I am supposed to debate against Baghat. Would you like to kindly see the way out?
Post Posted:
Fri 31 Jul, 2009 6:34 pm
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Re: www.challenge2islam.wetpaint.com Reply with quote  

letstalk wrote:
While browsing through google results I saw my blog [url]wwwchallenge2islam.wetpaint.com[/url] quoted by a joker here who on one hand says that I have no substance and on the other hand suggests Bahgat to debate against me. You see what chaos Islam does to minds?

Jai Shri Krishna

Rajesh Kumar

Hello,

Nobody from this site has asked you to debate Ahmed Bahgat.

I believe it was an FFI goon or yourself asking for one at FFI.

However, I did write you an email from my GMail once. You did reply and I cross-checked with the poster and the poster asked you to withdraw his/her email responses.

We keep this site civil, so if you are here to learn, you will be welcome. If you are here for intellectual masturbation, I would suggest you write at FFI cesspool.

I will tell you what is the meaning of Alif, Laam, Meem, Kaaf, Ha, Ya, Suad, Ra, etc. Those are Arabic letters.

Qur'aan was addressed to the pagan Meccans and the Jews. Hebrew, Aramaic and Arabic are all Semitic languages and are very close. And all have almost similar letters sounding almost alike.

So, when the Jews heard Alif, Beth, Lamed, wauw and Mim, etc., coming from the Prophet, it rang a bell in their ears.

The main reason was to draw their attention. Hope this helped.

Currently, I am very busy here grilling Sani (Sanitarium), a lead writer and an active supporter of FFI, who lies through her teeth, is a Liar and a great deceiver.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TNMPDBOB7151KU2I9/p16#c312

A few FFI goons have arrived there and you might help Sani, the Liar.

Please write only in this thread.

Baig M Z (BMZ)

Last edited by BMZ on Fri 31 Jul, 2009 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Fri 31 Jul, 2009 7:23 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Rigel wrote:
letstalk wrote:
While browsing through google results I saw my blog [url]www. challenge2islam.wetpaint.com[/url] quoted by a joker here who on one hand says that I have no substance and on the other hand suggests Bahgat to debate against me. You see what chaos Islam does to minds?

Jai Shri Krishna

Rajesh Kumar

RK you should not promote your idioticly named "wetpant" domain here on this website.

Rest of your post is nothing but crap and should not be entertained.

Evil or Very Mad

I believe, the poster wants Ahmed's attention. lol!

Let him have it.

How are you?

Salaams
Baig
Post Posted:
Fri 31 Jul, 2009 7:28 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

letstalk wrote:
1. What I have posted is the initiation of "one argument" not a thousand.

2. Quran says in Surah 54, verse 17 that it is easy to understand. (also in Surah 19, verse 97 - without the word "zikr" Wink )

3. To Rigel: I am supposed to debate against Baghat. Would you like to kindly see the way out?

Hello

As I said let's talk, this is not a circus, my name is Bahgat

How do you want me to debate one who does not even know how to write my name, do I have a point?

Cheers

Fri 31 Jul, 2009 7:38 pm
letstalk

Faith:

So these letters were there to draw Jews' etc. attentions, right? Let's remove them now. They are not needed for this purpose anymore. Agree? And may I know where the Quran says that these letters were for drawing their attention?
Post Posted:
Fri 31 Jul, 2009 7:41 pm
letstalk

Faith:

Dear Bahgat (hope "YOUR" name is spelled right this time)

Your statement cries out loud that you are refraining from this debate. You are more concerned about your name than your sweetie tweetie Quran.

Even you don't know how to spell my user name. It's "letstalk" not "let's talk". lol

So you don't have a point. You have an excuse.
Post Posted:
Fri 31 Jul, 2009 7:45 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

letstalk wrote:
Dear Bahgat (hope "YOUR" name is spelled right this time)

Dear letstalk

Why you have to act shifty?

Don't expect that you will have my respect while acting as such, my advice to you

letstalk wrote:
Your statement cries out loud that you are refraining from this debate. You are more concerned about your name than your sweetie tweetie Quran.

Well, not really that I am worried, I am just trying to find out if you are serious or a mere clown, and it seems the latest, possibly I am wrong, you know

letstalk wrote:
Even you don't know how to spell my user name. It's "letstalk" not "let's talk". lol

Well, let's talk = letstalk, unless you want it to be 'let stalk'

However Baghat cannot be Bahgat, as well Baghat implies mocking, so if you are here to mock me, let me tell you in advance that you are going to lose

letstalk wrote:
So you don't have a point. You have an excuse.

Let's see your excuse for your argument:

You said the Quran said it is easy to understand, however it has some letters that no one can understand

now for me to reply to your argument, it must have merit, and I already told you what merit you need to provide, you need to show me where the Quran said that it is easy to understand. When you do so, it means you have completed your merited argument, and in this case I will look at it, other than that, you can beat around the bush, or damce the macarina on FI, your existance does not bother me

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Fri 31 Jul, 2009 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Fri 31 Jul, 2009 7:59 pm
letstalk

Faith:

Bahgat

If Quran had said Bahgat=Bughat I bet you wouldn't refuse lol.

As for the merit (Oh! you know English!!!), I have already said where the Quran said it is easy to understand. See my second post in this thread.
Post Posted:
Fri 31 Jul, 2009 8:18 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

letstalk wrote:
So these letters were there to draw Jews' etc. attentions, right? Let's remove them now. They are not needed for this purpose anymore. Agree? And may I know where the Quran says that these letters were for drawing their attention?

First and most important. You did not know about this at all and you have been told. You have only learnt it today and the letters will remain there till eternity.

I said that. Remember, you asked a question.

BMZ
Post Posted:
Fri 31 Jul, 2009 8:36 pm
letstalk

Faith:

Yes I do remember I asked a question. But where is the answer? Does your Islam also say "Believe in all the brag resulting from BMZ's intellectual wanking."? That these letters were there to draw those people's attention is not written anywhere in the Quran. You lose.
Post Posted:
Fri 31 Jul, 2009 8:59 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

letstalk wrote:
Bahgat

If Quran had said Bahgat=Bughat I bet you wouldn't refuse lol.

Well, that is between me and the Quran, you need to butt out of it

letstalk wrote:
As for the merit (Oh! you know English!!!), I have already said where the Quran said it is easy to understand. See my second post in this thread.

Lol, it seems you don't only need merit, you also need some IQ points, as I said, you need to show me that the Quran said it is easy to understand, this is because I reject your allegation that the Quran said so, therefore the onus is upon you to prove it

Bring the verse and walk me through it, just a verse reference will not be accepted as evidence, you also need to specify which translation you are brining

Fri 31 Jul, 2009 9:40 pm