You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - whaddya think of this guy? doesnt work...
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information whaddya think of this guy? doesnt work...

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
The
Rook
Rook

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

Post subject: whaddya think of this guy? doesnt work... Reply with quote  

# okay..there's this guy who should ve been workin for over a cupl'years now...maybe more..but he isn't! seems like he's got a mental block...but he insists it isn't so...thinks somebody's deliberately messing up his life, and he is blaming all and sundry...including hisself!

tried working a cuplof times..but couldnt "handle" it...developed some health probs...tried to study further...same thing! he's goin crazy over it...not sure what he wants...hearing him it seems he wants to be an ascetic or somethin'...looks like he can't handle "both the worlds"...either he severs his ties with the world or with god!

## i personally think his problem is that he hasnt got the job he wants/wanted...keeps saying he wanted to do an mba or something but sumbody or sumthin screwed it up! it's annoyin...i don't see any reason why he shouldnt be wurkin...but he swears he wants to but somethin or the other goes wrong...says things are simply going from bad to worse each passing day for the last half a dozen or so years!

### looks like a nut case to me...1 of those peepz who cant look beyond themselves...but he is so intense when he insists that he is not interested in the world...methinks he is a failure and the fact drives him to make all sorts of excuses!

...wonder if i m being mean and judgemental....what t do u peepz think of this case...esp from an islamic (quranic) point of view?
Post Posted:
Mon 30 Apr, 2007 2:30 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Re: whaddya think of this guy? doesnt work... Reply with quote  

The wrote:
# okay..there's this guy who should ve been workin for over a cupl'years now...maybe more..but he isn't! seems like he's got a mental block...but he insists it isn't so...thinks somebody's deliberately messing up his life, and he is blaming all and sundry...including hisself!

tried working a cuplof times..but couldnt "handle" it...developed some health probs...tried to study further...same thing! he's goin crazy over it...not sure what he wants...hearing him it seems he wants to be an ascetic or somethin'...looks like he can't handle "both the worlds"...either he severs his ties with the world or with god!

## i personally think his problem is that he hasnt got the job he wants/wanted...keeps saying he wanted to do an mba or something but sumbody or sumthin screwed it up! it's annoyin...i don't see any reason why he shouldnt be wurkin...but he swears he wants to but somethin or the other goes wrong...says things are simply going from bad to worse each passing day for the last half a dozen or so years!

### looks like a nut case to me...1 of those peepz who cant look beyond themselves...but he is so intense when he insists that he is not interested in the world...methinks he is a failure and the fact drives him to make all sorts of excuses!

...wonder if i m being mean and judgemental....what t do u peepz think of this case...esp from an islamic (quranic) point of view?

Salam bro

I guess he is somewhere in his early twinties and I think this is common at this age, I think I have been through a period of my life when I felt and acted the same, in my case it did not last for long though, there was major changes in my life that I had no control upon it that totally changed my ideas and attitude, I'm sure it is in the hand of Allah

Take care mate

Mon 30 Apr, 2007 10:38 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
The
Rook
Rook

blank.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

# i am glad u ve come out of it...and u seem to ve done remarkably well...bro! (-:

# the guy is around 25...not exactly just past his teens...and i would think that is a major worry! :-S

## he thinks he's being spied upon...says he quit the last job cuz he was being spied upon at the workplace...! :grin :

says nuthin seems to be going right...i would say seems screwed pretty nice by whoever or whatever he imagines is messin' up his life! : mean : : lolz :

# take care, bud...salam! (-:
Post Posted:
Fri 04 May, 2007 3:55 pm
The
Rook
Rook

blank.gif

# okay...the guy has now found himself a job...good for him!

...and he has found himself a new faith -- christianity

## he was asked by a christian to give christianity a try -- as it is he had spent some 25 years as a muslim, what possible harm could come if he gave jesus a chance to bring happiness in his life! he had been struggling, as i ve already mentioned, for near to half a dozen years now, and he "reasoned" that a god who would discount the 25 years he spent as a muslim would be a petty god indeed!

...subsequently, he started directing his prayers to 'lord jesus christ, the son of god, hallowed and blessed'...and within a few days he somehow, miraculously, landed the kinda job he wanted! and he believes this is a confirmation that he has indeed found the true religion! ...hmmm!

## hallelujah!
Post Posted:
Fri 18 May, 2007 10:56 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

The wrote:
# okay...the guy has now found himself a job...good for him!

...and he has found himself a new faith -- christianity

## he was asked by a christian to give christianity a try -- as it is he had spent some 25 years as a muslim, what possible harm could come if he gave jesus a chance to bring happiness in his life! he had been struggling, as i ve already mentioned, for near to half a dozen years now, and he "reasoned" that a god who would discount the 25 years he spent as a muslim would be a petty god indeed!

...subsequently, he started directing his prayers to 'lord jesus christ, the son of god, hallowed and blessed'...and within a few days he somehow, miraculously, landed the kinda job he wanted! and he believes this is a confirmation that he has indeed found the true religion! ...hmmm!

## hallelujah!

Salam bro

Thanks for updating us, nothing really upnormal, the guy is not from those that Allah guides them

Salam

Fri 18 May, 2007 11:02 pm
The
Rook
Rook

blank.gif

Quote:
ahmedbahgat wrote:
Thanks for updating us, nothing really upnormal, the guy is not from those that Allah guides them

# yeah...scary...i remember when i first met him..it's hard to believe...

...scary...if he is right, scary for us...if he is not, scary for him! : lolz :

...but v never know where the road ends....maybe a turn and not the end.....

Post Posted:
Fri 18 May, 2007 11:17 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Quote:
ahmedbahgat wrote:

The wrote:
# yeah...scary...i remember when i first met him..it's hard to believe...

Not really, I think it is very common now days with the great success of Satan and the ihuge increase in the human numbers on earth, we also see the opposite a lot which is an enemy of Islam becomes a great Muslim, it is what the human want and desire to do and Allah will help them in making their desire a reality, for example if you are fake regarding knowing the God then Allah will make it real that you are fake and will make you follow another man made god

The wrote:
...scary...if he is right, scary for us...

It can't be man, keep your faith high in the Quran, their flawed concept is nothing but man made feel good religion, that is why your confused pal chose it, he wants sometnig that make him feel good and that is how christianity been manipulated, based on the Arabic language in the Quran, there is no way a human would have written that, I;m telling you that because as you know I know the language very well and I read hundreds if not over a thousand Arabic book by top Arabic writers. we even have in hand evidences of how the Arabs used to talk and write (through their hadith and poems) and there is no way that it comes even close to the Arabic in the Quran

The wrote:
if he is not, scary for him! : lolz :

Of course

The wrote:
...but v never know where the road ends....maybe a turn and not the end.....

You never know, I hope Allah guides him back to His path, but this is not random rather through reasons and actions by the indviduals

Salam

Fri 18 May, 2007 11:26 pm