You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Reviving the Dead
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Reviving the Dead

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reviving the Dead Reply with quote  

Salam All

An ignorant on FFI who only attacks Islam raised the following question:

"Grand Poopa" of FFI said:

Greetings,

I have a question concerning resurection of the body on the day of judgement. If Islamic tradition states this is true then what happens to a body that has been eaten by animals, been disinterred and mutilated and scattered or been destroyed?

Regards,

Harvey the Jew

--------------------------------------------------------

I actuallu call him Grand Poofta because he started attacking me for no reason, so this is my first reply to the thread, I was not really intending to reply rather mock around with him because he mocks around with me:

Ahmed said:

Grand Poofta

doesn't your corrupt OT say the same?

---------------------------------------------------------

Another kafir who always attack Islam on FFI came up with the same silly question:

"hijabulmujahideen" of FFI said:

what if some molecules of that body's ashes go through soil to plants to food to human beings? will allah take them out of one dead human being to resurrect another? since everything is recycled in nature, how much of your body is truly only yours?

They just kept coming like a pack of wolves:

"Ilovebetty" of FFI said:

Agreed. Smile

Of course the body doesn't even need to burn.

Body tissue starts to liquefy after about a month. We humans are made from 70% water anyway so it's reasonable to assume that Allah would have one hell of a Jigsaw on his/her/its hands once the food chain and nature take hold.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_tissue

Grand Poofta of FFI replied to my question regading the OT:

"Grand Poopa" of FFI said:

Hamand Bagle,

Is it too difficult a question for you? This is a question for grownups. Go beddy bye but watch out for the monster under the bed.

Harvey the Jew

Grand Poofta reply above was enough to intimidate me, however the following reply by brother xxx of FFI raised my eye brows:

"XXX" of FFI said:

They will be brought back together if that is the case.

There is a hadeeth very relevant to this:

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 599:
Narrated Abu Said:

The Prophet mentioned a man from the people of the past or those who preceded you. The Prophet said a sentence meaning: Allah had given him wealth and children. When his death approached, he said to his sons, "What kind of father have I been to you?" They replied, "You have been a good father." He told them that he had not presented any good deed before Allah, and if Allah should get hold of him He would punish him.' "So look!" he added, "When I die, burn me, and when I turn into coal, crush me, and when there comes a windy day, scatter my ashes in the wind." The Prophet added, "Then by Allah, he took a firm promise from his children to do so, and they did so. (They burnt him after his death) and threw his ashes on a windy day. Then Allah commanded to his ashes. "Be," and behold! He became a man standing! Allah said, "O My slave! What made you do what you did?" He replied, "For fear of You." Nothing saved him then but Allah's Mercy (So Allah forgave him).

Volume 8, Book 76, Number 487:
Narrated Hudhaifa:

The Prophet said, "There was a man amongst the people who had suspicion as to the righteousness of his deeds. Therefore he said to his family, 'If I die, take me and burn my corpse and throw my ashes into the sea on a hot (or windy) day.' They did so, but Allah, collected his particles and asked (him), What made you do what you did?' He replied, 'The only thing that made me do it, was that I was afraid of You.' So Allah forgave him."

From Bukhari(Also related in Sahih Muslim)

A similar story in Sahih Muslim:
Book 037, Number 6637:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying that a person who had never done any good deed asked the members of his family to burn his dead body when he would die and to scatter half of its ashes over the land and half in the ocean. By Allah, if Allah finds him in His grip, He would torment him with a torment with which He did not afflict anyone amongst the people of the world; and when the person died, it was done to him as he had commanded (his family) to do. Allah commanded the land to collect (the ashes scattered on it) and He commanded the ocean and that collected (ashes) contained in it. Allah questioned him why he had done. that He said: My Lord, it is out of Thine fear that I have done it and Thou art well aware of it, and Allah granted him pardon:

I believe that should answer that.

So I replied to brother xxx as follow:

Ahmed said:

Salam

What a load of non sense, do you really believe such crap?

Well, the guy was a not a believer at all, he didn't believe that Allah can collect his ashes, yet the crap of hadith above is telling us that the guy was granted mercy, hmmm

Is that what you always do brother xxx, when kafirs ask about Islam you bring the hadith first as an answer?

Salam

Brother XXX replied to me as follow:

"XXX" of FFI said:

The story, whether it is true or not is illustrating a point. That no one should think they can get into paradise on deeds alone but also no one should dispare from the Mercy of Allah or that they won't get into paradise and of course that regardless of how you die, you will be brought back together to face judgement.

When i first read this topic, this story came to mind straight away so i posted this. If you have something better from the Qu'ran that answers it better, then post it, instead of attacking me.

Sahara (an ex Muslim on FFI) replied to XXX highlighting his statement that the story of that heresay hadith may or may not be true:

"sahara" of FFI said:

XXX wrote:
The story, whether it is true or not is illustrating a point.

Neutral ....hmmmm :sly:

I agree too, Ahmad please can you show us with the quran?

and that is enough for me to prepare a strong reply, this will be my next comment

Salam

Fri 13 Jul, 2007 1:02 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

XXX wrote:
The story, whether it is true or not is illustrating a point.

Salam

And what is the point exactly?, that Allah IS ABLE TO DO ANYTHING?, I mean that was the Question, right, and that should be enough answer, at least it is stated by Allah Himself in the Quran 35 times that Allah is Ala Kul Shai Qadir????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Allah has the power over anything????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, anything that we can or can not imagine, I will show you 5 of those 35 times where the statement by Allah is repeated in the Quran by Him directly, not by a man named abu hurairah who had a doubtful integrity according to your heresay hadith, the man who according to your hadith insulted his mother and your mother (one of the mothers of the believers, named Aysha according to the heresay hadith), he accused her of spending most of her time in front of the mirror as if she knew nothing when she accused him of saying lies about the prophet (her husband), the man who became a millionaire in no time when he was given the Imarah of one of the islamic towns that was after he was a beggar in the streets before his belief, the man who said more heresay about the prophet (that supposedly been heard by him in the two years he accompanied the prophet after he claimed to be a believer) than more the heresay said by the prophet wives and family members like Abu Bakr, Omar and Ali, the man whom Omar many times bashed for his lies about the prophet, the man who admitted that if Omar was alive he (hurairah) would have never said many of the heresay hadith he said, fearing him offcourse, sounds like hurairah was a clear cut coward to me. Well you chose to follow the conjecture by that man, you already admitted above that the story may not be true, however you missed a very important point while deciding to accept the above non sense by abu hurairah, the hadith contradicts the Quran and the common sense, the hadith is telling us that Allah may forgive someone who believed that He wont be able to collect his ashes and that is enough to throw that hadith in the rubbish bin, however what is also revolting that the same hadith say about Allah things that we don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t really know, see the hadith is claiming that Allah forgave a man who knew that he was guilty as well a man who thought that Allah can not collect his ashes, that man can not be described as a believer after Allah said 35 times in the Quran that HE IS ABLE TO DO ANYTHING.

The bottom line is, this hadith is telling us CONECTURES about Allah, but we were warned to say things about Allah that we don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t know, let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s have a look :

Here is the order from Allah not to say about Him things that we don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t know:

Say: My Lord has only prohibited indecencies, those of them that are apparent as well as those that are concealed, and sin and rebellion without justice, and that you associate with Allah that for which He has not sent down any authority, and that you say against Allah what you do not know.

[The Quran ; 7:33]

قُلْ إِنَّمَا حَرَّمَ رَبِّيَ الْفَوَاحِشَ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَمَا بَطَنَ وَالإِثْمَ وَالْبَغْيَ بِغَيْرِ الْحَقِّ وَأَن تُشْرِكُواْ بِاللّهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ سُلْطَانًا وَأَن تَقُولُواْ عَلَى اللّهِ مَا لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ (33)

-> The verse starts by telling Mohammad to: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Say: My Lord has only prohibited????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, clearly the word used ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Harram????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????? prohibited ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, now here is what is Haram as read from this crystal clear verse:
1) ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? الْفَوَاحِشَ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَمَا بَطَنَ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? indecencies, those of them that are apparent as well as those that are concealed????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

2) ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? وَالإِثْمَ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and sin????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

3) ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? وَالْبَغْيَ بِغَيْرِ الْحَقِّ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and rebellion without justice????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

4) ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? وَأَن تُشْرِكُواْ بِاللّهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ سُلْطَانًا????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and that you associate with Allah that for which He has not sent down any authority????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

5) ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? وَأَن تَقُولُواْ عَلَى اللّهِ مَا لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and that you say against Allah what you do not know.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Satan always wants us to say things about Allah that we don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t know, it seems he successfully invited abu hurairah and surely abu hurairah accepted his invitation.

As you can see from the above verse that it is HARAM to say things that we don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t know against Allah, surely Satan will exploit this to command us to say things against Allah that we don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t know:

168: O men! eat the lawful and good things out of what is in the earth, and do not follow the footsteps of the Shaitan; surely he is your open enemy.

169: For he commands you what is evil and shameful, and that ye should say of Allah that of which ye have no knowledge.

[The Quran ; 2:168-169]

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ كُلُواْ مِمَّا فِي الأَرْضِ حَلاَلاً طَيِّباً وَلاَ تَتَّبِعُواْ خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ (168)
إِنَّمَا يَأْمُرُكُمْ بِالسُّوءِ وَالْفَحْشَاء وَأَن تَقُولُواْ عَلَى اللّهِ مَا لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ (169)

-> Clear from the above that the Shaitan :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? commands you what is evil and shameful, and that ye should say of Allah that of which ye have no knowledge.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, therefore saying things we don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t know about Allah will be indeed a major sin because we will be following Satan????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s commands as abu hurairah did in his heresay that makes no sense because abu hurairah is telling us that Allah may forgive one who was sinful to a high degree as well he believed that Allah will fail to collect his ashes.

This should lead us to conclude that we can only say things about Allah that He told us about Himself in the preserved Quran, other than that anything to be said will be a conjecture and surely a submission to satan commands, and as we have read the warning above not to obey satan in saying things that we don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t know about Allah, we also were warned not to follow most conjectures, and clearly you agreed that this crap by abu hurairah is nothing but conjecture, you admitted that you don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t know if it is true or not, that is enough to classify it as a conjecture, don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t you agree xxx?, let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s have a look at the warning against conjectures, a verse that carry a very important message indeed:

O you who believe! avoid most of conjectures, for surely some conjectures are sin, and do not spy nor let some of you backbite others. Does one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? But you abhor it; and be careful of (your duty to) Allah, surely Allah is Oft-returning (to mercy), Merciful.

[The Quran ; 49:12]

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اجْتَنِبُوا كَثِيرًا مِّنَ الظَّنِّ إِنَّ بَعْضَ الظَّنِّ إِثْمٌ وَلَا تَجَسَّسُوا وَلَا يَغْتَب بَّعْضُكُم بَعْضًا أَيُحِبُّ أَحَدُكُمْ أَن يَأْكُلَ لَحْمَ أَخِيهِ مَيْتًا فَكَرِهْتُمُوهُ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ تَوَّابٌ رَّحِيمٌ (12)

-> See how it was ordered by Allah: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اجْتَنِبُوا كَثِيرًا مِّنَ الظَّنِّ إِنَّ بَعْضَ الظَّنِّ إِثْمٌ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? O you who believe! avoid MOST of conjectures, for surely SOME conjectures are sin????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, can you see the strong message in here?, we are ordered to avoid MOST conjectures because SOME of it is sin, i.e. instead of saying any of the followings:

1) avoid MOST conjectures because MOST of it is sin
2) avoid SOME conjectures because SOME of it is sin

It was said:

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????avoid MOST conjectures because SOME of it is sin????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

This must mean to avoid MOST conjectures even if MOST OF IT IS TRUE.

This fact must apply to the conjectures in the heresay hadith ESPECIALLY WHEN IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE LIKE THE HERESAY HADITH BY ABU HURAIRAH THAT ALLAH FORGAVE A HUMAN WHO DIDN????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢T BELIVE THAT ALLAH IS ABLE TO COLLECT HIS ASHES.

XXX wrote:
That no one should think they can get into paradise on deeds alone but also no one should dispare from the Mercy of Allah or that they won't get into paradise and of course that regardless of how you die, you will be brought back together to face judgement.

I understand but the question by the kafir was not about that, it was about how Allah will collect the ashes of the dead.

XXX wrote:
When i first read this topic, this story came to mind straight away so i posted this.

Obviously you have spent a lot if time pondering upon the human hadith.

XXX wrote:
If you have something better from the Qu'ran that answers it better, then post it, instead of attacking me.

Well, I was not attacking you, in fact you are the one who did it twice so far, however I was ordered in the Quran to say the truth even if it will hurt myself and my family members, the truth as I witnessed it in this thread that you resorted to a crap of a non sensible hadith by a doubtful man saying illogical things that we don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t know about Allah, yet was presented as if Allah is the one who is saying it, see, now I wonder how you missed that Allah Himself answered that question 35 times in His Quran, the book that me and you should agree that is not stating any conjectures about Allah, here is 5 times out of those 35 times:

Whatever Ayah We abolish or cause it to be forgotten, We bring one better than it or like it. Do you not know that Allah has power over all things?

[The Quran ; 2:106]

مَا نَنسَخْ مِنْ آيَةٍ أَوْ نُنسِهَا نَأْتِ بِخَيْرٍ مِّنْهَا أَوْ مِثْلِهَا أَلَمْ تَعْلَمْ أَنَّ اللّهَ عَلَىَ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ (106)

-> See: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? أَلَمْ تَعْلَمْ أَنَّ اللّهَ عَلَىَ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Do you not know that Allah has power over all things?????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, that is enough answer to the question of this thread, don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t you reckon mister xxx?

Allah is He Who created seven heavens, and of the earth the like of them; the decree continues to descend among them, that you may know that Allah has power over all things and that Allah indeed encompasses all things in (His) knowledge.

[The Quran ; 65:12]

اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ سَبْعَ سَمَاوَاتٍ وَمِنَ الْأَرْضِ مِثْلَهُنَّ يَتَنَزَّلُ الْأَمْرُ بَيْنَهُنَّ لِتَعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ أَحَاطَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عِلْمًا (12)

-> See, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????لِتَعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ أَحَاطَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عِلْمًا????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? that you may know that Allah has power over all things and that Allah indeed encompasses all things in (His) knowledge.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, wouldn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t that be another enough answer to the kafir question?

His is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth; He gives life and causes death; and He has power over all things.

[The Quran ; 57:2]

لَهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ يُحْيِي وَيُمِيتُ وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ (2)

-> See, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? يُحْيِي وَيُمِيتُ وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? He gives life and causes death; and He has power over all things.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, another more than enough answer without the need of hurairah conjecture about Allah.

Have they not considered that Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth and was not tired by their creation, is able to give life to the dead? Aye! He has surely power over all things.

[The Quran ; 46:33]

أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَلَمْ يَعْيَ بِخَلْقِهِنَّ بِقَادِرٍ عَلَى أَنْ يُحْيِيَ الْمَوْتَى بَلَى إِنَّهُ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ (33)

-> See, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? بِقَادِرٍ عَلَى أَنْ يُحْيِيَ الْمَوْتَى بَلَى إِنَّهُ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? is able to give life to the dead? Aye! He has surely power over all things.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Look then at the signs of Allah's mercy, how He gives life to the earth after its death, most surely He will raise the dead to life; and He has power over all things.

[The Quran ; 30:50]

فَانظُرْ إِلَى آثَارِ رَحْمَتِ اللَّهِ كَيْفَ يُحْيِي الْأَرْضَ بَعْدَ مَوْتِهَا إِنَّ ذَلِكَ لَمُحْيِي الْمَوْتَى وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ (50)

-> See, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? كَيْفَ يُحْيِي الْأَرْضَ بَعْدَ مَوْتِهَا إِنَّ ذَلِكَ لَمُحْيِي الْمَوْتَى وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? how He gives life to the earth after its death, most surely He will raise the dead to life; and He has power over all things.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

If those 5 verses are not enough that Allah is able to do anything then there are another 30 like them repeated in the same book by Allah Himself.

Actually the same question asked by the boys and girls on FFI, was stated in the Quran:

7) And those who disbelieve say: Shall we point out to you a man who informs you that when you are scattered the utmost scattering you shall then be most surely (raised) in (to) a new creation?

8) He has forged a lie against Allah or there is madness in him. Nay! those who do not believe in the hereafter are in torment and in great error.

[The Quran ; 34:7-8]

وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا هَلْ نَدُلُّكُمْ عَلَى رَجُلٍ يُنَبِّئُكُمْ إِذَا مُزِّقْتُمْ كُلَّ مُمَزَّقٍ إِنَّكُمْ لَفِي خَلْقٍ جَدِيدٍ (7)
أَفْتَرَى عَلَى اللَّهِ كَذِبًا أَم بِهِ جِنَّةٌ بَلِ الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْآخِرَةِ فِي الْعَذَابِ وَالضَّلَالِ الْبَعِيدِ (8)

-> See what the disbelievers say: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا هَلْ نَدُلُّكُمْ عَلَى رَجُلٍ يُنَبِّئُكُمْ إِذَا مُزِّقْتُمْ كُلَّ مُمَزَّقٍ إِنَّكُمْ لَفِي خَلْقٍ جَدِيدٍ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? And those who disbelieve say: Shall we point out to you a man who informs you that when you are scattered the utmost scattering you shall then be most surely (raised) in (to) a new creation????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, can you see the words ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? مُزِّقْتُمْ كُلَّ مُمَزَّقٍ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Muzzaqum Kul Mumazaq????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? scattered the utmost scattering????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, this should cover any possibility the kafirs come up with, like cremated, evaporated, or even digested, Allah still will be able to bring them back because He is able do anything we can or can not imagine. Those who claim that Allah won????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t be able to bring back to life those who have been scattered the most of scattering are nothing but mad liars,:????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? He has forged a lie against Allah or there is madness in him????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, that must apply to that imaginary man in abu hurairah hadith who thought the exact same.

Indeed the kafirs always think that Allah being able to bring back the dead is far away from reality:

2: Nay! they wonder that there has come to them a warner from among themselves, so the unbelievers say: This is a wonderful thing:

3: What! when we are dead and have become dust? That is afar (from probable) return.

[The Quran ; 50:2-3]

بَلْ عَجِبُوا أَن جَاءهُمْ مُنذِرٌ مِّنْهُمْ فَقَالَ الْكَافِرُونَ هَذَا شَيْءٌ عَجِيبٌ (2)
أَئِذَا مِتْنَا وَكُنَّا تُرَابًا ذَلِكَ رَجْعٌ بَعِيدٌ (3)

-> See what the kafirs say: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? أَئِذَا مِتْنَا وَكُنَّا تُرَابًا ذَلِكَ رَجْعٌ بَعِيدٌ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? What! when we are dead and have become dust? That is afar (from probable) return.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

In the Quran we read that those who didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t believe that Allah will be able to bring them back from the dead are indeed doomed to the contrary of the fake hadith by abu hurairah:

50: Then shall some of them advance to others, questioning each other.

51: A speaker from among them shall say: Surely I had a comrade of mine,

52: Who said: What! are you indeed of those who accept (the truth)?

53: What! when we are dead and have become dust and bones, shall we then be certainly brought to judgment?

54: He shall say: Will you look on?

55: Then he looked down and saw him in the midst of hell.

56: He shall say: By Allah! you had almost caused me to perish;

[The Quran ; 37:50-56]

فَأَقْبَلَ بَعْضُهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ يَتَسَاءلُونَ (50)
قَالَ قَائِلٌ مِّنْهُمْ إِنِّي كَانَ لِي قَرِينٌ (51)
يَقُولُ أَئِنَّكَ لَمِنْ الْمُصَدِّقِينَ (52)
أَئِذَا مِتْنَا وَكُنَّا تُرَابًا وَعِظَامًا أَئِنَّا لَمَدِينُونَ (53)
قَالَ هَلْ أَنتُم مُّطَّلِعُونَ (54)
فَاطَّلَعَ فَرَآهُ فِي سَوَاء الْجَحِيمِ (55)
قَالَ تَاللَّهِ إِنْ كِدتَّ لَتُرْدِينِ (56)

-> I call the above verses It????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s showtime, it is the time where some of the believers will wonder: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Then shall some of them advance to others, questioning each other.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? speaker from among them shall say: Surely I had a comrade of mine,????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? the comrade of his used to say:????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? What! when we are dead and have become dust and bones, shall we then be certainly brought to judgment?????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, that is what the guy in abu hurairah heresay hadith thought of, he thought that if his family scattered all his ashes every where, Allah won????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t be able to bring him back from the dead to face Judgment, right?, well, in the above verses Allah has replied to the believers who are wondering about such people :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? He (Allah) shall say: Will you look on?????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, Allah is asking to believers to have a look at that loser who used to say: What! when we are dead and have become dust and bones, shall we then be certainly brought to judgment?, and this is what the believers should see:????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Then he looked down and saw him in the midst of hell.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, to the contrary of what hurairah told us that Allah forgave one of those disbelievers who didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t believe that Allah is able to bring him back from the dead regardless how his ashes has been scattered.

If all the above Quran answers are not enough then Allah yet explained this issue to us through a couple of His prophets, at least the following 2 stories are for real and 100% as far as a believer in the Quran is concerned, the following two stories can not be conjectures because they were told to us by Allah Himself not by abu hurairah:

259: Or the like of him (Uzair) who passed by a town, and it had fallen down upon its roofs; he said: When will Allah give it life after its death? So Allah caused him to die for a hundred years, then raised him to life. He said: How long have you tarried? He said: I have tarried a day, or a part of a day. Said He: Nay! you have tarried a hundred years; then look at your food and drink-- years have not passed over it; and look at your ass; and that We may make you a sign to men, and look at the bones, how We set them together, then clothed them with flesh; so when it became clear to him, he said: I know that Allah has power over all things.

260: And when Ibrahim said: My Lord! show me how Thou givest life to the dead, He said: What! and do you not believe? He said: Yes, but that my heart may be at ease. He said: Then take four of the birds, then train them to follow you, then place on every mountain a part of them, then call them, they will come to you walking; and know that Allah is Mighty, Wise

[The Quran ; 2:259-260]

أَوْ كَالَّذِي مَرَّ عَلَى قَرْيَةٍ وَهِيَ خَاوِيَةٌ عَلَى عُرُوشِهَا قَالَ أَنَّىَ يُحْيِي هََذِهِ اللّهُ بَعْدَ مَوْتِهَا فَأَمَاتَهُ اللّهُ مِئَةَ عَامٍ ثُمَّ بَعَثَهُ قَالَ كَمْ لَبِثْتَ قَالَ لَبِثْتُ يَوْمًا أَوْ بَعْضَ يَوْمٍ قَالَ بَل لَّبِثْتَ مِئَةَ عَامٍ فَانظُرْ إِلَى طَعَامِكَ وَشَرَابِكَ لَمْ يَتَسَنَّهْ وَانظُرْ إِلَى حِمَارِكَ وَلِنَجْعَلَكَ آيَةً لِّلنَّاسِ وَانظُرْ إِلَى العِظَامِ كَيْفَ نُنشِزُهَا ثُمَّ نَكْسُوهَا لَحْمًا فَلَمَّا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُ قَالَ أَعْلَمُ أَنَّ اللّهَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ (259)

وَإِذْ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ رَبِّ أَرِنِي كَيْفَ تُحْيِي الْمَوْتَى قَالَ أَوَلَمْ تُؤْمِن قَالَ بَلَى وَلَكِن لِّيَطْمَئِنَّ قَلْبِي قَالَ فَخُذْ أَرْبَعَةً مِّنَ الطَّيْرِ فَصُرْهُنَّ إِلَيْكَ ثُمَّ اجْعَلْ عَلَى كُلِّ جَبَلٍ مِّنْهُنَّ جُزْءًا ثُمَّ ادْعُهُنَّ يَأْتِينَكَ سَعْيًا وَاعْلَمْ أَنَّ اللّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ (260)

-> Verse 2:259 is telling us about a story that happened to prophet Uzair, he was riding his donkey somewhere then saw a town that was totally dead so he wondered when Allah can revive it: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Or the like of him (Uzair) who passed by a town, and it had fallen down upon its roofs; he said: When will Allah give it life after its death?????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, Allah quickly proved it to him because he was one of His chosen prophets: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? So Allah caused him to die for a hundred years, then raised him to life.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, 100 years he was dead, surely all the liquid in his body have evaporated in the air, and for 100 years only God knows where every molecule in his body has gone, so after Allah revived Uzair, it comes the lesson time:????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? He (Allah) said: How long have you tarried?????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, for a dead man it felt like one day or less: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? He (Uzair) said: I have tarried a day, or a part of a day.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, but the truth is, he tarried for a 100 years:????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Said He: Nay! you have tarried a hundred years; then look at your food and drink-- years have not passed over it; and look at your ass; and that We may make you a sign to men, and look at the bones, how We set them together, then clothed them with flesh;????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, what an overwhelming lesson, Uzair saw in front of his eyes how Allah revived his donkey, this made Uzair submit to Allah and say: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? فَلَمَّا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُ قَالَ أَعْلَمُ أَنَّ اللّهَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? , ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? so when it became clear to him, he said: I know that Allah has power over all things????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

-> In the following verse 2:260, Allah is giving us another real example of how He has the power to revive the dead, the example is a true story that happened to prophet Ibrahim. Ibrahim one day wondered a similar wonder as prophet Uzair wondered in the previous verse, How Allah revives the dead?:????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? And when Ibrahim said: My Lord! show me how Thou givest life to the dead,????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, this does not mean that Ibrahim was not a believer at the time rather he wanted an assurance due to the massive message he is carrying to his people knowing that they will oppose him viciously, so Allah replied to Ibrahim question:????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? He (Allah) said: What! and do you not believe?????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, obviously Allah knows that Ibrahim is a believer, it is a lesson for us (average believers) that we should not wonder about this issue of reviving the dead, that is what a believer should be, so Ibrahim replied confirming his belief and confirming that he only wants to see it so his heart feel comfortable about it:????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? He (Ibrahim) said: Yes, but that my heart may be at ease.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, then Allah showed him the miracle of

Fri 13 Jul, 2007 1:03 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website