You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Miraculous Powers of Dead or Shirk
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Miraculous Powers of Dead or Shirk

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Hadith & Sunnah   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Capricorn

saudiarabia.gif

Post subject: Miraculous Powers of Dead or Shirk Reply with quote  

Miraculous Powers of Dead or Shirk

Todays Muslims have transcended a different path, where they have found indispensable partners to prostrate, pray to Awliyas and equalizing the attributes of Allaah (Subhana wa taaala) nauzbillaah. These individuals have forgotten the Quran where Allaah states clearly

Purpose of Creation

I have only created Jinns and Men, that they may worship Me alone Surah 51:56

If this does not suffice an individual then Allaah (Subhana wa taaala) asserts Tauheed clearly in Surah Al-Fatiha

Thee (Allaah) do we worship and Thine (Allaah) help we seek. Surah 1:4 (This is repeated 17 times a day i.e. only the obligatory prayers).
We as Muslims we start everything from the name of Allaah, Bismillaah.

But then how come Muslims are into this grave darkness of worshipping graves. Read the above quoted verses of Quran again.

Grave Worship

Now be glad to hear what Allaah states for these Individuals in Quran,

It is Allah who created the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them in six days; then He established Himself above the Throne. You have not besides Him any protector (Wali) or any intercessor; so will you not be reminded? Surah 32:4

[B]Read the above verse a million times, if you cannot understand. This is a thought provoking verse, check the question mark in the end. Not yet satisfied, wait for another Word of Allaah (Subhana wa taaala) below,

And not equal are the living and the dead. Indeed, Allah causes to hear whom He wills, but you cannot make hear those in the graves Surah 35:22.

If you read the verses 19-22 of the same Surah in the Glorious Quran, Allaah (Subhana wa taaala) clearly differentiates the believers and the disbelievers. I pray to Allaah (Subhana wa taaala) that you all can spare sometime, by sacrificing few minutes of entertainment.

The above mentioned verses are crystal clear of Allaahs (Subhana wa taaalas) definition of Tauheed. Not still satisfied, then we shall go ahead with the warning of Allaah (Subhana wa taaala) for them who fall into the cadre of Shirk.

Allaahs (Subhana wa taaalas) Warning

Indeed, Allah does not forgive association with Him (SHIRK), but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills, And he who associates others with Allah has certainly gone far astray. Surah 4:116

I am glad to reply to some individuals, who turn deaf ears towards the above verse and claim SHIRK or Grave Worship does not throw you away from the pale of Islam or Kufr.

We as Muslims its our Imaan, that Allaah (Subhana wa taaala) revealed his Words to Prophet Mohammed salaAllaahu alayhi wa sallam First is the Glorious Quran, then Second the Sunnah of Prophet Mohammed If you think the Sunnah is negated then I am sorry, your argument is defied when you are questioned, the Method to pray is not there in the Quran but in the Ahadeeth of Prophet Mohammed

Allaah clearly states

Say, [O Muhammad sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam], If you should love Allah, then follow me, [so] Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. Surah 3:31.

We know that our beloved Prophet Mohammed abhorred Grave worship from Authentic Hadeeth.
"The curse of All'h falls upon the Jews and Christians for they have made their Prophets tombs places of worship." Then he said:"Do not make my tomb a worshipped idol."

Please do ponder the above Hadeeth and the Quranic verse respectively. I hope it states clearly the Prophet Mohammed cursed this people.

Just a hunch, the Jews and the Christians were Muslims amazed, then stop thinking who were Moses (Peace be Upon Him) and Jesus (Peace be Upon Him) respectively; Muslims, as they revealed the same Message that There is no God but Allaah, but later there nations, deviated from the Word of Allaah (Subhana wa taaala) and you know why Allaah (Subhana wa taaala) curses them in the Quran.

The Words of Allaah (Subhana wa taaala) is the truth, so are we Muslims engaged in SHIRK. Hope the one indulged in this act does understand and contemplates on this issue.

Prophet Mohammed Salutation

The Peers, the Muftis engaged in this prohibited and unforgiving act by Allaah (Subhana wa taaala) forget to tell the Muslims Ummah upfront

O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result Surah 4:59

The verse if read meticulously, clearly defines, the importance of rejecting or accepting Word of Allaah (Subhana wa taala) the Glorious Quran and Sunnah of Prophet Mohammed. We know through Hadeeth Prophet never did any act other then Worshipping Allaah (Subhana wa taaala) as this was the purpose of creation of Allaah (Subhana wa taaala). Why we Muslims are then deviated in Worshipping the Awliyas.

Prophet Mohammed mentions in Hadeeth visit the Graves only to remember your next life and hereafter.
It was narrated from Buraydah ibn al-Husayb (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to teach them, when they went out to the graveyard, to say: Al-salaamu alaykum ahl al-diyaar min al-mumineen wal-Muslimeen, wa inna in sha Allaah lalaahiqoon. Asal Allaah lana wa lakum al-aafiyah (Peace be upon you, O inhabitants of the graves, believers and Muslims. Verily we will, in sha Allaah, join you. I ask Allaah for well-being for us and for you).

Prophet Mohammed in his lifetime prescribed the above supplication, now who are we to innovate or Bidah and go against the Word of Allaah (Subhana wa taaala) and Sunnah.

Islam: Perfect Religion

Allaah (Subhana wa taaala) in the Glorious Quran mentions
This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. Surah 5:3

1400 years ago the above verse was revealed to Prophet Mohammed. Individuals who disbelieve in the above verses clearly state that Allaah (Subhana wa taaala) and Prophet Mohammed did not perfect the religion and Allaah (Subhana wa taaala) nauzbillah is telling lies. Prophet Mohammed nauzbillah had some deficiency that Prophetcould not convey the complete message.

Then read the below verse of Quran

And whoever desires other than Islam as religion-never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers Surah 3:85.

Desiring Islam is not by accepting that I am a Muslim but to follow Quran and the right guided way of Prophet Mohammed We Muslims should not forget that our Imaam is Prophet Mohammed and it is obligatory to follow his teachings revealed by Allaah (Subhana wa taala).

Wakhiru Dawah wa Allhamdullillaahi wa Rabilalameen.
Post Posted:
Sat 28 Oct, 2006 7:42 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Thanks brother

you know what man, I was in Egypt a few weeks ago and I can see clearly how many Muslims are committing shirk, i actually took a photo as an evidence which I will post it here inshaallah when I downloaded off the camera

Salam
Post Posted:
Sat 28 Oct, 2006 12:20 pm
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

saudiarabia.gif

Insha Allaah brother, waiting for it Islam needs a reformer like Mohammed ibn Abdul Wahhab badly.

I am waiting for the photos.
Post Posted:
Sat 28 Oct, 2006 3:52 pm
Al_Khidr
Pawn
Pawn

blank.gif

Salaam Slave Of Allah

Alhamdulillah this was a great article and it demonstrates your profound knowledge of Al Islaam. I like the fact that you exhalting Allah and stressing the importance of tawhiyd and pointed out the shik practice of grave worship, which goes over most Muslims heads.

Salaam
Post Posted:
Tue 31 Oct, 2006 5:51 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

saudiarabia.gif

All praises be to Allaah, I heard in one of the lectures in Makkah after Hajj a group of people were talking about Grave worship and that Sheikh, peer, did this to me and from a bad guy I have turned into dedicated Muslim.

I was wondering if this peers and Sheikhs had such profound power why dont they go to US, and European countries and convert everyone to Islam.

I wonder Makkah where Prophet even crushed the idol of Hadhrat Maryam, Prophet Abraham etc, where the root of idol worship was thrown out of ropes, these people are discussing Grave worship.

Horrible stories I get to hear, the can see a dead Sheikh walk inside the Grave, well I do believe the ones sitting out there can see the Sheikh walking but I know for sure this is Satan, Allaah in the Noble Quran mentions that the disbeliever, hypocrites are being Encircled.

Well, I wonder why they even have to go ahead with waseela or intermediation, Allaah in the Noble Quran is mentioned clearly that Allaah can hear the sound of a leaf falling, a footstep of an ant. Allaah compassess all knowledge in 7 earths and 7 heavens but unfortunately Satan is known to deviate.

Just a thought Iblis is the most experienced open merciless enemy of to the Humans on earth Razz
Post Posted:
Tue 31 Oct, 2006 9:28 pm