You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Exposing The 3 Salaat Theory
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Exposing The 3 Salaat Theory

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Hadith & Sunnah   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
Al_Khidr
Pawn
Pawn

Faith: Islam

blank.gif

Post subject: Exposing The 3 Salaat Theory Reply with quote  

As Salaamu Alaykum To All Muslims Brothers & Sisters, manifesting Pure Islaam:

There is a misguided Muslim by the name of A. Muhammad who promotes a false doctrine called the '???????????¬3 Salaat Theory. Upon doing research exposing this false doctrine, I have learned that there is another sect in Islaam who call themselves '???????????¬Progressive Muslims and '???????????¬Free Minds. Be aware this man-made sect disguise themselves as Muslims following Qur'aan alone representing True Islaam, when in fact they are not, and they are also notorious for propagating this twisted, false, man-made belief '???????????¬3 Salaat Thoery. I have done extensive research and thoroughly exposed this false sectarian belief they foolishly uphold as truth. I have taken it a step further and debated them in their so-called forum. When one examines the debate, you will clearly see that they have failed to uphold their kafir belief system of the '???????????¬3 Salaat Theory and only have argued with emotions, crying, complaining but NO: FACTS/EVIDENCE/PROOF inside Al Qur'aan. Any body can examine the facts from the links below:

My original link exposing the false 3 Salaat Theory
http://www.freewebs.com/tawhiyd/3salaattheoryexposed.htm

Below is the link where I have debated them in their own forum
http://www.free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=6028.0

Allah in Al Qur'aan has said that Salaat are decreed at specific times:

Qur'aan 4:103
فَإِذَا قَضَيْتُمُ الصَّلاَةَ فَاذْكُرُواْ اللّهَ قِيَامًا وَقُعُودًا وَعَلَى جُنُوبِكُمْ فَإِذَا اطْمَأْنَنتُمْ فَأَقِيمُواْ الصَّلاَةَ إِنَّ الصَّلاَةَ كَانَتْ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ كِتَابًا مَّوْقُوتًا
Once you complete your Salaat, you shall remember Allah while standing, sitting, or lying down. Once the war is over, you shall observe the Salaat; The Salaat are decreed for the believers at specific times.

In other words we (Muslims) are suppose to uphold the 5 prescribed Salaat as outlined in Al Qur'aan by our Majestic Creator, Allah, which are below:

(1) The Dawn Prayer (Fajr) given in 11:114, 24:58
(2) The Noon Prayer (Zuhr), given in 17:78 and 30:18
(3) The Afternoon Prayer (Asr), given in 2:238
(4) The sunset Prayer (Maghrib), given in 11:114
(5) The Night Prayer (Isha), given in 24:58

We have a debating ring inside this forum and if any so-called Progressive Muslim want to go head on and debate this subject let me know, I would be glad to smash any one of you and beat you up side the head with the truth of Al Qur'aan.

Salaam your brother Al Khidr
Post Posted:
Tue 31 Oct, 2006 3:28 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Thanks bro

I was actually following your debate with them thanks or all the info you provided, there is no doubt bro that what you said regarding them being far away from the true teaching of the Quran is very true, what makes it funny though that they call themselves the Quran alone followers, while the fact and the truth is, they donlt really follow the Quran

of course bro the Salat are 5 exactly as the prophet taught us and you confirmed using the Quran

Salam
Post Posted:
Tue 31 Oct, 2006 4:24 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Capricorn

saudiarabia.gif

Great evidence, brother fantastic information. As far as i can recollect the 3 Salaat theory from the Quran is mostly propagated by Shiites and Allaah knows the best.

Well its in clear words.
Post Posted:
Tue 31 Oct, 2006 4:32 pm
Al_Khidr
Pawn
Pawn

blank.gif

Wa Laykum As Salaam Ahmed & Slave Of Allah:

Thanks brothers. When you sit back and think of all this, its wierd to see these pseudo-Muslims (proressive muslims) actually believe in either 3 or 2 Salaat and not only that, they are in that forum promoting false teachings of Al Qur'aan that there are no physical Salaat, they interpret this verse below where it says hajj to mean debate:

Qur'aan 2:197
الْحَجُّ أَشْهُرٌ مَّعْلُومَاتٌ فَمَن فَرَضَ فِيهِنَّ الْحَجَّ فَلاَ رَفَثَ وَلاَ فُسُوقَ وَلاَ جِدَالَ فِي الْحَجِّ وَمَا تَفْعَلُواْ مِنْ خَيْرٍ يَعْلَمْهُ اللّهُ وَتَزَوَّدُواْ فَإِنَّ خَيْرَ الزَّادِ التَّقْوَى وَاتَّقُونِ يَا أُوْلِي الأَلْبَابِ
Hajj shall be observed in the specified months. Whoever sets out to observe Hajj shall refrain from sexual intercourse, misconduct, and arguments throughout Hajj. Whatever good you do, Allah is fully aware thereof. As you prepare your provisions for the journey, remember that the best provision is piety and righteousness. You shall observe Me, O you who possess intelligence.

They have fabricated a wicked translation and I say wicked because they purposely have distorted the meaning of the Arabic Qur'aan to support their sectarian school of thought, similiar to the Sunni and Shi'ite Muslims. The list goes on and on.

Salaam
Post Posted:
Tue 31 Oct, 2006 5:30 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

LOL bro

Hajj means debate and Kufr means conceal

hahahahahahahaha
Post Posted:
Tue 31 Oct, 2006 5:46 pm
Al_Khidr
Pawn
Pawn

blank.gif

LOL brother who are these kafiroon that are running this sect called FM. They will have to answer to Allah for misleading a lot of Muslims.
Post Posted:
Tue 31 Oct, 2006 5:53 pm