You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Allah Akbar
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Allah Akbar

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Allah Akbar Reply with quote  

Peace All

On the sectarian web site FM, they claim that we should not say Allah Akbar, their argument is based on the fact that Allah never called Himself Akbar in the Quran, it sounds reasonable at the start by the aloners, see, when you deal with a clear cut aloner you get the impression that these people follow the Quran in a very restrict manner, LOL, this is actually anything but the truth, what the aloners do is simply manipulate the Arabic Quran according to their own low desires, this in effect means that those who do this ignorant act are indeed Kafiroon:

Allah actually ordered us to '???????????Kabbar Him'????:

And your Lord do magnify,

[The Quran ; 74:3]

وَرَبَّكَ فَكَبِّرْ (3)

The aloners claim that it is wrong to say "Allah Akbar", but if we look at 74:3 again, tt seems to me there is nothing wrong to say '???????????Allah Akbar'????, i.e. He is more Akbar than anything big, and that is what it means, exactly as we say Allah is '???????????Arham Al Rahimeen'????

The funny thing is, the aloners go nuts supporting not to say Allah Akbar but it is ok to say His prophets never existsed for real, lol

Here is a verse where the two words '???????????Allah Akbar'???? are next to each other, I do understand that the verse means that the remembering of Allah is Akbar, but the two words still next to each other and can make a complete sentence:
Recite that which has been revealed to you of the Book and keep up prayer; surely prayer keeps (one) away from indecency and evil, and certainly the remembrance of Allah is the greatest, and Allah knows what you do.
[The Quran ; 29:45]

اتْلُ مَا أُوحِيَ إِلَيْكَ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَأَقِمِ الصَّلَاةَ إِنَّ الصَّلَاةَ تَنْهَى عَنِ الْفَحْشَاء وَالْمُنكَرِ وَلَذِكْرُ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَصْنَعُونَ (45)

Here is a clear verse that is telling us '???? لِتُكَبِّرُوا اللَّهَ'????, '???????????Le Tukabberro Allah'????, this actually means to say '???????????Allah Akbar'????, i.e. Allah is greater, '???????????Allah Kabir'???? as the aloners want to say it, may only means '???????????the Great'????, but may also mean '???????????not greater'????:
[b] There does not reach Allah their flesh nor their blood, but to Him is acceptable the guarding (against evil) on your part; thus has He made them subservient to you, that you may magnify Allah because He has guided you aright; and give good news to those who do good (to others)..

[The Quran ; 22:37]

لَن يَنَالَ اللَّهَ لُحُومُهَا وَلَا دِمَاؤُهَا وَلَكِن يَنَالُهُ التَّقْوَى مِنكُمْ كَذَلِكَ سَخَّرَهَا لَكُمْ لِتُكَبِّرُوا اللَّهَ عَلَى مَا هَدَاكُمْ وَبَشِّرِ الْمُحْسِنِينَ (37)

Here is another argument for the aloners, we read in 17:111 the same order to '???????????Kabbar'???? Allah, like the previous example in 22:37, however Allah added an adjective to describe the verb '???????????Kabbar'???? straight after the verb like this : '???? وَكَبِّرْهُ تَكْبِيرًا'????, '???????????Kabbarhu Takbbira'????, which means '??????????? And magnify Him with all magnificence..'???? again, this means to say '???????????Allah Akbar'????, i.e. Allah is greater because the order from Allah is to '???????????Nukabber Takbbira'????, i.e the best of '???????????Takbir'????, to achieve that, it has to be said '???????????Allah Akbar'????:
And say: Praise be to Allah, Who hath not taken unto Himself a son, and Who hath no partner in the Sovereignty, nor hath He any protecting friend through dependence. And magnify Him with all magnificence..
[The Quran ; 17:111]

وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلّهِ الَّذِي لَمْ يَتَّخِذْ وَلَدًا وَلَم يَكُن لَّهُ شَرِيكٌ فِي الْمُلْكِ وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ وَلِيٌّ مِّنَ الذُّلَّ وَكَبِّرْهُ تَكْبِيرًا (111)

We also read in 6:77 that Abraham thought the moon was god until it set and the sun rose then he changed his mind and said no the moon can't be god, the sun is GREATER '???????????Akbar'????, then when the sun set, Abraham realized that Allah must be greater and at the same time Allah does not set as the sun and the moon:

77- And when he saw the moon uprising, he exclaimed: This is my Lord. But when it set, he said: Unless my Lord guide me, I surely shall become one of the folk who are astray.

78- And when he saw the sun uprising, he cried: This is my Lord! This is greater! And when it set he exclaimed: O my people! Lo! I am free from all that ye associate (with Him).

79- Lo! I have turned my face toward Him Who created the heavens and the earth, as one by nature upright, and I am not of the idolaters.

[The Quran ; 6:77-79]

فَلَمَّا رَأَى الْقَمَرَ بَازِغًا قَالَ هَذَا رَبِّي فَلَمَّا أَفَلَ قَالَ لَئِن لَّمْ يَهْدِنِي رَبِّي لأكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الضَّالِّينَ (77)
فَلَمَّا رَأَى الشَّمْسَ بَازِغَةً قَالَ هَذَا رَبِّي هَذَآ أَكْبَرُ فَلَمَّا أَفَلَتْ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ إِنِّي بَرِيءٌ مِّمَّا تُشْرِكُونَ (78)
إِنِّي وَجَّهْتُ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِي فَطَرَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضَ حَنِيفًا وَمَا أَنَاْ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (79)

There is no doubt that those aloners are nothing but time wasters, they waste their time and others arguing things that should not be argued from the first place, it seems Satan is exploiting their Arabic language ignorance big times

Salam
Post Posted:
Thu 02 Nov, 2006 5:47 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website