You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Firon is blessed !!!!!
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Firon is blessed !!!!!

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Firon is blessed !!!!! Reply with quote  

Hello All

A while back I was involved in a debate with a few ignorant on Free Minds, regarding their silly claim that Allah may have forgiven Firon, when I defended against this non sense about Allah, the hypocrites and double faced ganged over me and caused the confused webmaster of FM to ban me (the first ban), LOL, look how weak they are, sounds like kindergarten to me, anyway here is the evidences I presented to them and yet they were dumb deaf and blind to understand it, it is better for them to ban me, this is how they can prove that Allah forgave Firon:

Allah told us that the belief in Him and His message will not be accepted under three conditions:

They do not wait aught but that the angels should come to them, or that your Lord should come, or that some of the signs of your Lord should come. On the day when some of the signs of your Lord shall come, its faith shall not profit a soul which did not believe before, or earn good through its faith. Say: Wait; we too are aiting.

[The Quran ; 6:158]

هَلْ يَنظُرُونَ إِلاَّ أَن تَأْتِيهُمُ الْمَلآئِكَةُ أَوْ يَأْتِيَ رَبُّكَ أَوْ يَأْتِيَ بَعْضُ آيَاتِ رَبِّكَ يَوْمَ يَأْتِي بَعْضُ آيَاتِ رَبِّكَ لاَ يَنفَعُ نَفْسًا إِيمَانُهَا لَمْ تَكُنْ آمَنَتْ مِن قَبْلُ أَوْ كَسَبَتْ فِي إِيمَانِهَا خَيْرًا قُلِ انتَظِرُواْ إِنَّا مُنتَظِرُونَ (158)

1) They do not wait aught but that the angels should come to them, i.e. at the moment of death

2)  or that your Lord should come, again at them moment of death or at the moment of the JD

3)  On the day when some of the signs of your Lord shall come, i.e. the signs of the JD

under any of the above : its faith shall not profit a soul which did not believe before

That is why Allah won't accept Firon submission because he falls under either 1 or 2 above

Again the enemy of Allah and some confused believers continue promoting their conjectures which only prove their ignorance with our God final message, what the deaf and blinds didn't see nor comprehend that 10:90 clearly told us that Firon DIED as well it told us that at the moment of his death he declared his belief, but according to 6:158, his submission can't be accepted because he believed at the moment of death, let's see how 10:90 told us that Firon DIED:

90- And We made the children of Israel to pass through the sea, then Firon and his hosts followed them for oppression and tyranny; until when drowning overtook him, he said: I believe that there is no god but He in Whom the children of Israel believe and I am of those who submit.

91- Now! and indeed you disobeyed before and you were of the mischief-makers.

92- This day shall We save thee in the body, that thou mayest be a sign to those who come after thee! but verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Signs!

[The Quran ; 10:90-92]

وَجَاوَزْنَا بِبَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ الْبَحْرَ فَأَتْبَعَهُمْ فِرْعَوْنُ وَجُنُودُهُ بَغْيًا وَعَدْوًا حَتَّى إِذَا أَدْرَكَهُ الْغَرَقُ قَالَ آمَنتُ أَنَّهُ لا إِلِهَ إِلاَّ الَّذِي آمَنَتْ بِهِ بَنُو إِسْرَائِيلَ وَأَنَاْ مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ (90)
آلآنَ وَقَدْ عَصَيْتَ قَبْلُ وَكُنتَ مِنَ الْمُفْسِدِينَ (91)
فَالْيَوْمَ نُنَجِّيكَ بِبَدَنِكَ لِتَكُونَ لِمَنْ خَلْفَكَ آيَةً وَإِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ النَّاسِ عَنْ آيَاتِنَا لَغَافِلُونَ (92)

-> We read that Firon followed Bani Israel : And We made the children of Israel to pass through the sea, then Firon and his hosts followed them for oppression and tyranny, then the Quran quickly moved to the moment of his death, here is the Arabic words  حَتَّى إِذَا أَدْرَكَهُ الْغَرَقُ, '???????????¬Hatta Iza Adrakahu Al Gharaq. i.e.  until when drowning overtook him, the Arabic word '???????????¬Adrakahu is very vital here because it is a common word that means '???????????¬CAUGHT WITH NO ESCAPE, i.e Firon realized that there is no escape but to drown. the word '???????????¬Da Ra Ka was used in the Quran with DEATH many times, as we know that we can't escape death as Allah told us, I will show a couple of examples later, then at this moment when Firon was caught with no escape but to drown he declared his belief, the words  حَتَّى إِذَا requires a second event after the first event (drowning caught him with no escape), the second event was stated clearly afterward : he said: I believe that there is no god but He in Whom the children of Israel believe and I am of those who submit and that was the last thing he said then he drowned , however as we have seen that he did it after '???????????¬ the drowning ADRAKAHU , i.e. was caught drowning with no escape, therefore it can't be accepted and that is exactly what Allah said in 10:91, in fact Allah clearly talked about that moment of his death: Now! and indeed you disobeyed before and you were of the mischief-makers., can you see the word (NOW)?, that is the moment of Firon death, then after he drowned, Allah made the sea to expel his dead body  This day shall We save thee in the body, that thou mayest be a sign to those who come after thee!

Let's now have a look at a couple of examples where the word '???????????¬Daraka, '???????????¬Caught with no escape is used with death:

Wherever you are, death will overtake you, though you are in lofty towers, and if a benefit comes to them, they say: This is from Allah; and if a misfortune befalls them, they say: This is from you. Say: All is from Allah, but what is the matter with these people that they do not make approach to understanding what is told (them)?

[The Quran ; 4:78]

أَيْنَمَا تَكُونُواْ يُدْرِككُّمُ الْمَوْتُ وَلَوْ كُنتُمْ فِي بُرُوجٍ مُّشَيَّدَةٍ وَإِن تُصِبْهُمْ حَسَنَةٌ يَقُولُواْ هَذِهِ مِنْ عِندِ اللّهِ وَإِن تُصِبْهُمْ سَيِّئَةٌ يَقُولُواْ هَذِهِ مِنْ عِندِكَ قُلْ كُلًّ مِّنْ عِندِ اللّهِ فَمَا لِهَؤُلاء الْقَوْمِ لاَ يَكَادُونَ يَفْقَهُونَ حَدِيثًا (78)

-> See,  أَيْنَمَا تَكُونُواْ يُدْرِككُّمُ الْمَوْتُ,  Wherever you are, death will overtake you

Another one:

And whoever flies in Allah's way, he will find in the earth many a place of refuge and abundant resources, and whoever goes forth from his house flying to Allah and His Messenger, then death overtakes him, his reward is indeed with Allah and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

[The Quran ; 4:100]

وَمَن يُهَاجِرْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ يَجِدْ فِي الأَرْضِ مُرَاغَمًا كَثِيرًا وَسَعَةً وَمَن يَخْرُجْ مِن بَيْتِهِ مُهَاجِرًا إِلَى اللّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ ثُمَّ يُدْرِكْهُ الْمَوْتُ فَقَدْ وَقَعَ أَجْرُهُ عَلى اللّهِ وَكَانَ اللّهُ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا (100)

-> See,  ثُمَّ يُدْرِكْهُ الْمَوْتُ,  then death overtakes him

And that is exactly what happened to Firon he was caught with no escape and drowned and as we know a drowned man is a dead man

Now those ignorant Muslims who suggest that Allah may have forgiven Firon or sort of Firon has submitted to him at the moment of death and he will be entitled to forgiveness, LOL, then why Allah is telling us the Firon will lead his people to Hell:

96: And we sent Moses, with Our Clear (Signs) and an authority manifest,

97: Unto Pharaoh and his chiefs: but they followed the command of Pharaoh and the command of Pharaoh was no right (guide).

98: He will go before his people on the Day of Judgment, and lead them into the Fire (as cattle are led to water): But woeful indeed will be the place to which they are led!

[The Quran ; 11:96-98]

وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا مُوسَى بِآيَاتِنَا وَسُلْطَانٍ مُّبِينٍ (96)
إِلَى فِرْعَوْنَ وَمَلَئِهِ فَاتَّبَعُواْ أَمْرَ فِرْعَوْنَ وَمَا أَمْرُ فِرْعَوْنَ بِرَشِيدٍ (97)
يَقْدُمُ قَوْمَهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ فَأَوْرَدَهُمُ النَّارَ وَبِئْسَ الْوِرْدُ الْمَوْرُودُ (98)

-> See : He will go before his people on the Day of Judgment, and lead them into the Fire: But woeful indeed will be the place to which they are led!, this was one of the scenes in Jahannam movie indeed.

Salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Thu 02 Nov, 2006 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Thu 02 Nov, 2006 6:10 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Hello All

On FM, a supposedly Islamic web site that promotes the Quran, they drive those sincere Muslims away, simply because they expose their manipulations and lies about the Quran, in there, there is a gang of three who consistently chase those Muslims trying hard to embarrass or humiliate them, in the following example we see one of the gang members named Danish, sick attempt to embarss one of our sisters in islam who lready left FM after this incident:

Please be aware that the replies is mine not her, obviously she ignored his boring and used by date rants, please be aware that Danish promotes that the Quran is not authored by Allah rather by an unknown bunch of wise men, this indeed make him a clear cut Kafir:

Danish wrote:
Here's one just for you:

Just for her?, why not for all the Muslims then?, are you scared to discuss it with other Muslims?

Please allow me to have a go at it

Danish wrote:
According to the Quran, was Firoun and his troops drowned (2:50, 28:40, 17:103) or were they preserved (10:92)?

Did you discover this yourself or just the typical used by date rants by the Quran rejectors?

Danish wrote:
Would you call this mocking or defecations and urinations

No, no, you did very well in putting the argument respectfully

Danish wrote:
Are you willing to discuss this matter with me along with other Moses's tales?

I'm willing so let me get into it:

And when We parted the sea for you, so We saved you and drowned the followers of Firon and you watched by.

[The Quran ; 2:50]

وَإِذْ فَرَقْنَا بِكُمُ الْبَحْرَ فَأَنجَيْنَاكُمْ وَأَغْرَقْنَا آلَ فِرْعَوْنَ وَأَنتُمْ تَنظُرُونَ (50)

-> Clear from the above that Firon people were drowned

So We caught hold of him and his hosts, then We cast them into the sea, and see how was the end of the unjust.

[The Quran ; 28:40]

فَأَخَذْنَاهُ وَجُنُودَهُ فَنَبَذْنَاهُمْ فِي الْيَمِّ فَانظُرْ كَيْفَ كَانَ عَاقِبَةُ الظَّالِمِينَ (40)

-> Again, Firon and his soldiers drowned

So he desired to destroy them out of the earth, but We drowned him and those with him all together;

[The Quran ; 17:103]

فَأَرَادَ أَن يَسْتَفِزَّهُم مِّنَ الأَرْضِ فَأَغْرَقْنَاهُ وَمَن مَّعَهُ جَمِيعًا (103)

-> And again Firon and his people drowned

Now the enemy of Islam say that the following verse contradicts the above 3 verses, let's see:

This day shall We save thee in the body, that thou mayest be a sign to those who come after thee! but verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Signs!

[The Quran ; 10:92]

فَالْيَوْمَ نُنَجِّيكَ بِبَدَنِكَ لِتَكُونَ لِمَنْ خَلْفَكَ آيَةً وَإِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ النَّاسِ عَنْ آيَاتِنَا لَغَافِلُونَ (92)

-> What can I say?, did the verse say that Firon was saved?, ABSOLUTELY NOT, it only said the HIS BODY WAS SAVED: '???? نُنَجِّيكَ بِبَدَنِكَ'????, i. bloody e. '???? We save thee in the body'????, let me spell it mister Danish '???????????S A V E" "T H E E" "I N" "T H E" "B O D Y'????, if it was said without the word :'???? بِبَدَنِكَ'????, '??????????? in the body'???? then the enemy of Islam will surely have a point, but to deliberately turn a blind eye on the word '???????????Be Badanika'???? tells me that they must have an agenda, and those who believe them are really the fools because the Quran clearly refutes their non sense.

Saving the body of Firon was a must by Allah, in fact He told us that in the same verse 10:49, we know that Firon claimed to be our God:

23- Then he gathered (men) and called out.
24- Then he said: I am your lord, the most high.

[The Quran ; 79:23-24]

فَحَشَرَ فَنَادَى (23)
فَقَالَ أَنَا رَبُّكُمُ الْأَعْلَى (24)

- See what Firon was doing: '????he gathered (men) and called out'????, then to the crowd he announced that he is their god :'???? Then he said: I am your lord, the most high.'????

-> Many na'¯ve humans believed him indeed, therefore if he just drowned and his body disappeared in the sea then many of those humans might have said, '???????????HE WAS OUR GOD AND SURELY HE MUST HAVE SAVED HIMSELF AND WENT TO STAY IN THE HEAVEN WHERE HE SUPPOSE TO BE'????, according to 79:24 Firon told the crowd : '????I am your lord, the most high'????, '????Rabakum Al Aala'????, i.e. '???????????your god who is up there in the heaven'????

-> Therefore Allah planned that the sea expels the DEAD BODY of Firon so those who might have been thinking that Firon is a god, now they can see his dead and helpless body in front of their eyes, the mothers of all refutes that Firon was not our God as he claimed.

-> In fact this is what Allah told us that He saved his body for all the generations after him to see and WOW, this is what happened exactly, his body was preserved by the old Egyptians and his mummy now sits in the Egyptians museum FOR ALL GENERATIONS TO SEE, therefore 10:92 is actually another miracle in the Quran and a clear proof that not Mohammad nor a bunch of wise men wrote this book, because even if they knew the history that his dead body was expelled by the sea how they knew that his body will stay preserved then be discovered over a thousand year later for the people in year 2000 and beyond to see?, his mummy was discovered nor far ago, how the Author of the Quran knew that UNLESS HE IS ALLAH WHO AUTHORED THE QURAN?, let's look at the miracle in 10:49 in details:

-> '???? فَالْيَوْمَ نُنَجِّيكَ بِبَدَنِكَ لِتَكُونَ لِمَنْ خَلْفَكَ آيَةً'????, '???? We save thee in the body, that thou mayest be a sign to those who come after thee'????, see, Allah is telling us why He saved Firon dead body, '???? that thou mayest be a sign to those who come after thee'????, the Arabic words '???? لِمَنْ خَلْفَكَ'????, '???????????Le Mn Khalafaka'????, '???? to those who come after the'???? is a clear Quranic miracle brothers and sisters, and if you ever visit Egypt, I encourage that you visit the Egyptian museum to see his dead body for yourself and confirm that 10:49 is yet another Quran miracle.

What left for me to discuss is to show everyone that the crucial word '???????????Be Badanika'???? that the enemy of Islam deliberately ignored was never mentioned in many cases where humans were saved by Allah and only the word '???????????Nungika'???? was used:

But the answer of his folk was only that they said: kill him or burn him, Then Allah saved him from the Fire. Lo! herein verily are portents for folk who believe.

[The Quran ; 29:24]

فَمَا كَانَ جَوَابَ قَوْمِهِ إِلَّا أَن قَالُوا اقْتُلُوهُ أَوْ حَرِّقُوهُ فَأَنجَاهُ اللَّهُ مِنَ النَّارِ إِنَّ فِي ذَلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ (24)

-> Here we read how Allah saved Ibrahim, we only read the word '???????????Angah'????, we never read the word '???????????in the body'???? in the case if Ibrahim, :'???? حَرِّقُوهُ فَأَنجَاهُ اللَّهُ مِنَ النَّارِ'????, '???? Burn him. Then Allah saved him from the Fire.'????, in fact it was only Firon the word '???????????in the body'???? was used because it was ONLY HIS DEAD BODY THAT WAS SAVED

Firon is a special person in the Quran, he was mentioned a lot because HE CLAIMED TO BE OUR GOD, and if you read the Quran well you will read that HE WAS PROMISED THE TOUGHEST OF ALL PUNISHMENT:

The fire; they shall be brought before it (every) morning and evening and on the day when the hour shall come to pass: Make Firon's people enter the severest chastisement.

[The Quran ; 40:46]

النَّارُ يُعْرَضُونَ عَلَيْهَا غُدُوًّا وَعَشِيًّا وَيَوْمَ تَقُومُ السَّاعَةُ أَدْخِلُوا آلَ فِرْعَوْنَ أَشَدَّ الْعَذَابِ (46)

-> See, '???? on the day when the hour shall come to pass: Make Firon's people enter the severest chastisement.'????

HOW DUMB FOR THE ENEMY OF ISLAM TO THINK THAT ALLAH SAVED FIRON?, well they have to manipulate 10:49 and ignore the word '???????????Be Badnika'???? for them to look smart

Another slam dunk for mister Danish

Salam
Post Posted:
Thu 02 Nov, 2006 9:24 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website