You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - buddha (FFI) vs AhmedBahgat, Muslims living OS aren't Muslim
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information buddha (FFI) vs AhmedBahgat, Muslims living OS aren't Muslim

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: buddha (FFI) vs AhmedBahgat, Muslims living OS aren't Muslims Reply with quote  

buddha wrote:
Wassup brotha. I didn't even know you posted on here. Sorry for posting so late but I didn't get a notification. Anywho, mullah buddha is ready.

Salam mate.

I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m doing well, Al Hamddullellah

You should know that there will be no time limit for replies, so take your time, I really care not

buddha wrote:
wa-salami de genoa!

Hmmmm, ok

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Hello

Again this is a stupid question that have no merit, it only indicates how confused and desperate you are to fault any Muslim

buddha wrote:
Muslims do a great job of looking like fools on their own. They don't need any help from me.

Well, stop generalising pal, however I agree that some Muslims do a great job of looking like fools, I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m not one of them btw, actually if I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m a fool then you must be a fool also, this is because you challenged a fool, see

Now let me tell ya, I don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t challenge fools, I just leave them to sink in their foolishness.

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Well, I have a surprise for you pal, the ISlamic laws in the Quran do not apply to a land that is controlled by kafirs,

buddha wrote:
There is no land of the kafirs. There is only the dar-al harb and the dar- al iSlam.

Stop insisting on your lies, I have never heard such two terms but from the FFI goons, why don't you show me these two terms from the Quran?

If you can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t then stop it or I will dismiss ya

buddha wrote:
You are currently living in the dar-al harb. And you know what this means.

[quote=" buddha"]
Quote:
YUSUFALI: And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, Let there be no hostility except to those who practise oppression.

Well, the above verse does not mention your lies regarding those terms that you learnt from FFI goons

Actually I replied to such verse before, let me reply again to it in here, in a different way though so I expose your deliberate DISCORD that you want to cause due to either your hatred against Islam or your obvious ignorance:

Clear to anyone that you ignored the 3 verses just before 2:193, well, I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are nothing but a clear cut ignorant, I will assume for now that you don't carry hatred to iSlam

Let me prove your ignorance without an atom weight of doubt:

وَقَاتِلُواْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ وَلاَ تَعْتَدُواْ إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يُحِبِّ الْمُعْتَدِينَ (190)
And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight you, and do not perpetrate, indeed Allah does not love the perpetrators.
[Al Quran ; 2:190]

-> Clear as light that in 2:190, Allah is ordering the believers to: And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight you, do I need to bloody explain it to you further or can you see how blind you are?

Well, let me put it in the biggest font hoping that you will be able to read it despite your vision disability:

وَقَاتِلُواْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ

i.e.

And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight you

Can you see it now?, well just in case you are also colour blind who can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t see the blue and black colours, let me try red this time:

i.e.

Hmmm, I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m still worried that you may not be able to see the red, how about brown, yep this is a nice colour:

i.e.

I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m still worried pal, that you may not be able to see the brown colour, well, I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m trying to help you mate, let me create this animation for you and I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m sure you will find a colour that you can see:

I hope I was of a help clearing this obvious fact for ya. Also the above should be the first Slam Dunk in my comment, now that is not the end of it, in addition to the believers being ordered to fight WITH THOSE WHO FIGHT THEM in the first half of 2:190, in the second half of the same verse, they are also ordered not to start a fight with those who don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t fight us:

وَلاَ تَعْتَدُواْ إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يُحِبِّ الْمُعْتَدِينَ

i.e.

and do not perpetrate, indeed Allah does not love the perpetrators.

Can you see the second Slam Dunk that you have been hit with?, well if you can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t, let me know and I will do the colour trick with you again.

Let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s now move on to the next verse:

وَاقْتُلُوهُمْ حَيْثُ ثَقِفْتُمُوهُمْ وَأَخْرِجُوهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ أَخْرَجُوكُمْ وَالْفِتْنَةُ أَشَدُّ مِنَ الْقَتْلِ وَلاَ تُقَاتِلُوهُمْ عِندَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ حَتَّى يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِيهِ فَإِن قَاتَلُوكُمْ فَاقْتُلُوهُمْ كَذَلِكَ جَزَاء الْكَافِرِينَ (191)
And kill them wherever you meet them, and drive them out from where they drove you out, and the discord is worse than murder, and do not fight them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight you in it, therefore if they fight you, then kill them; such is the punishment of the unbelievers.
[Al Quran ; 2:191]

-> Clearly the verse above is talking about THOSE WHO FIGHT US, in fact the end of the above verse confirms it:

وَلاَ تُقَاتِلُوهُمْ عِندَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ حَتَّى يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِيهِ فَإِن قَاتَلُوكُمْ فَاقْتُلُوهُمْ

i.e.

and do not fight them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight you in it, therefore if they fight you, then kill them

Can you see it, pal?, well that should be the third Slam Dunk so far

Also, the above verse is talking about those kafirs who FIGHT US IN AL MASJID AL HARAM (The Sacred Mosque), i. Bloody e. IN A MUSLIM LAND, not in Australia or any land controlled by the kafirs, let me show it to you again:

وَلاَ تُقَاتِلُوهُمْ عِندَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ حَتَّى يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِيهِ فَإِن قَاتَلُوكُمْ فَاقْتُلُوهُمْ

i.e.

and do not fight them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight you in it, therefore if they fight you, then kill them

And that should be Slam Dunk # 4

Let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s move on to 2:192,

فَإِنِ انتَهَوْاْ فَإِنَّ اللّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (192)
But if they stop, then surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
[Al Quran ; 2:192]

See mister, how it confirms that all these verses are about those kafirs who fight us in our land, not in kafir land:

فَإِنِ انتَهَوْاْ فَإِنَّ اللّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ

i.e.

See, if they stop fighting us: But if they stop, and that should be Slam Dunk # 5

Now if they stop fighting us, then Allah will forgive them regarding their perpetration on us in our land: But if they stop, then surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful, when I say Allah will forgive them, I mean forgive their crime of starting a war on us in our land, however their Kufr will never be forgiven for sure, that is if they die kafirs

Now comes the verse that you cherry picked to suit your low desire to defame this great religion, or at least it should be suiting your clear cut ignorance:

وَقَاتِلُوهُمْ حَتَّى لاَ تَكُونَ فِتْنَةٌ وَيَكُونَ الدِّينُ لِلّهِ فَإِنِ انتَهَواْ فَلاَ عُدْوَانَ إِلاَّ عَلَى الظَّالِمِينَ (193)
And fight with them until there is no discord and the religion is for Allah, but if they desist, then there should be no aggression except against the unjust.
[Al Quran ; 2:193]

Well, what can I say pal? Can you see how confused you are? There are at least 3 Slam Dunks in the above verse alone, let me explain them to you:

>Slam Dunk # 6

وَقَاتِلُوهُمْ حَتَّى لاَ تَكُونَ فِتْنَةٌ

i.e.

And fight with them until there is no discord

See, the discord they are trying to cause by fighting us in Al Masjid Al Haram (The Sacred Mosque)

>Slam Dunk # 7

وَيَكُونَ الدِّينُ لِلّهِ

i.e.

and the religion is for Allah

See, the religion that they try to fight and destroy in our land must be according to Allah NOT TO THEM

>Slam Dunk # 8

فَإِنِ انتَهَواْ فَلاَ عُدْوَانَ إِلاَّ عَلَى الظَّالِمِينَ

i.e.

but if they desist, then there should be no aggression except against the unjust.

See how you made a total ignorant of yourself, well: BUT IF THEY DESIST, i.e. if they stop fighting us in our land then: there should be no aggression except against the unjust. , i.e. the unjust who fight us in Al Masjid Al Haram, i.e. in our land.

buddha wrote:
YUSUFALI: The number of months in the sight of Allah is twelve (in a year)- so ordained by Him the day He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are sacred: that is the straight usage. So wrong not yourselves therein, and fight the Pagans all together as they fight you all together. But know that Allah is with those who restrain themselves.

Again I replied to the above zillions of times, look sir, I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m not going to allow you to steal my precious time, today is Saturday and I have a lot to do, therefore I will dismiss the above for now unless you want me to prove it again that you are 100% ignorant as I did with 2:193

AhmedBahgat wrote:
also Muslims are not prohibited to live in kafir lands, show me where in the Quran that it prohibits me from living and working in Australia?

buddha wrote:
There's nothing preventing you from living in australia, but you stated that you support the australian constitution.

Again, NO SINGLE AUSTRALIAN ACCEPTS EVERY ARTICLE IN THE AUSTRALIAN CONSTITUTION

Stop living your Barbie world sir.

buddha wrote:
You also stated that you believe in every ayat of the quran.

Oh yeh, the ayat the you got it totally wrong, hahahahaha, read above again, 2:193 is talking about those who fight us in our land (The Sacred Mosque), stop making a fool of yourself please.

buddha wrote:
I'm asking how you can be a muslim first and an australian second.

And I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m asking you, how you can be such ignorant?

You have to be because only the smart ones will think twice before challenging me in anything in the Quran. Dr Ali Sina is one of them, i.e. Dr Ali Sina is smart in my books, now you have been recorded in my books to be the opposite.

buddha wrote:
You have made a sulih with the australian government to become a CITIZEN of australia and abide by their laws. I still don't understand how you believe in your deen?

Are you such confused?

Possibly you need to consider it (being sych confused) to be the reason for your failure to understand it.

Again the Australian laws do not prevent me from being a Muslim and believe in the Quran on any Australian land

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Also the Australian constitution does not prohibit the Australians from embracing any religion they wish

buddha wrote:
That's true.

Then you have no argument and you should dismiss yourself

buddha wrote:
But it doesn't support allah's religion which is the only religion.

Well, Islam as a name of a religion is the only religion of choice, not the only religion to be sent, in fact the Quran told us that Allah had to send many religions according to His plan (His Makr), however He explained to us that all those religions sent, share one common aspect, which is the TOTAL SUBMISSION TO HIM, hence the last religion sent is named Islam i.e. Total submission to Allah alone.

buddha wrote:
The government allows people to commit shirk.

And Allah allows anyone to commit shirk also, again you have no bloody point but exposing your ignorance

buddha wrote:
You support an infidel constitution that allows people to commit dhulam?

I don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t support all the infidel laws, I only respect all of it because I live in their land, on the other hand I indeed support most of the infidel laws, but what is related to religions which I may oppose, I still accept it as a matter of respect, that is because they made me one of their citizens and that is highly appreciated on my side.

buddha wrote:
Allah only forbids you respecting those who made war upon you on account of (your) religion, and drove you forth from your homes and backed up (others) in your expulsion, that you make friends with them, and whoever makes friends with them, these are the unjust.

See how fool you are? Let me now ask ya, did the Australians do any of the followings to me while I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m living in Australia:

1) Make war upon me on account of (my) religion,?

No, because they even allow mosques to be built in Australia and they allow me to keep my religion and practice it on the Australian land.

Slam Dunk # 9

2) Drive me forth from my home?

No, because I left Egypt with my own choice, and I even own my house in Australia

Slam Dunk # 10

3) Back up (others) in my expulsion?

Hmmm, I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m not expelled from any land.

Slam Dunk # 11

And even if they backed up the Americans in their fight against Laden and his gangs, then that is cheerful by me because I consider Laden and his gang to be # 1 public enemy to my religion.

Slam Dunk # 12

AhmedBahgat wrote:
For your Tom and Jerry alcohol argument, well, alcohol is sold in most Muslims countries 24 hours a day, in fact I used to get alcohol in Rgypt anytime of the day, for example @ 5 AM and from a shop not from a pub, i.e. we have alcohol shops that open 24 hours a day, 365 days a years, never closed

buddha wrote:
Well, Rgypt has a large christian population so I don't see how the national government can prohibit alcohol.

Then they are not Muslim countries as they claim and as you believe it, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s just say it is a land that is controlled by confused Muslims while it should be controlled by pious Muslims, that is a huge difference I tell ya

buddha wrote:
But many other muslim countries follow the deen and allah will bless them for this. You support a country that allows ذنب whether it be australia or Rgypt?

What can I do, pal?

I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m not stupid to allow anyone to stop me from what I want to say in public. And I can assure ya that no one will be able to while I own free-islam

buddha wrote:
You don't believe the following verse:

Before reading the verse, I have to say this, the above is damn stupid pal, you are really dumb aren�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t ya?

Look mister, I believe in all the Quran verses, heart, mind and soul, so stop acting like an idiot

buddha wrote:
YUSUFALI: Satan's plan is (but) to excite enmity and hatred between you, with intoxicants and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of Allah, and from prayer: will ye not then abstain?

So what?

The verse above is explaining to us why people drink Alcohol, mate, please stop acting like dumb, you have wasted a great deal of my time

buddha wrote:

I guess you are trying to be funny, ok:

Hahahahahahahahaahha

Now it�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s my turn to be one:

Hahahahahahahahahaha

AhmedBahgat wrote:
It seems to me that you are totally confused and have no point, this is because under both the ISlamic Sharia in the Quran and the Australian constitution that applies to me, no one can fault me

buddha wrote:
I'm the one that's confused? I'm not the one who claims to be a muslim who is also a law-abiding australian citizen. If you don't want to believe in allah's laws and submit while you're in australia, then don't say that you're a muslim.

Hahahahahahahahaha

So you are the one who will judge if I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m a Muslim or not?

Hahahahahahahahaha

Why don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t you go and watch another Tom and Jerry episode or somthin?

buddha wrote:
But remember, australians are the mushrikeen who have fought against the ummah in iraq.

The Australians fought against the enemy of Islam you confused, the Australians never forced the Iraqis out of their homes, nor they backed any enemy against them, it was Saddam who was forcing the Iraqis out of their homes, and surely the Australians helped to remove the biggest enemy of the Iraqis, the doomed Saddam Hussein, yet the Australians are fighting the # 1 public enemy of Islam, Laden and his gangs, what the Australians are doing should be appreciated by me very much, it seems you know nothing pal.

buddha wrote:
SHAKIR: And if they break their oaths after their agreement and (openly) revile your religion, then fight the leaders of unbelief-- surely their oaths are nothing-- so that they may desist.

buddha wrote:
I think you are aware of the phrase al-muslimu la yudillu nafsa: "a Muslim does not place himself in a state where he is humiliated."

This must be dismissed for now as the other verse you posted from the same sura above which I also dismissed, pending your insistence to be slam dunked at least 10 times more.

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Finally here is my final surprise to you that should Slam Dunk ya for good, I was ordered in the Quran to migrate in the lands seeking better life, in fact if I don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t do that and just submit to the awful living standards in any country and on the JD just use the excuse that I was helpless, the argument of not migrating in Allah lands to look for better condition of living will be used against me, would you like to see the verses?

buddha wrote:
Verily! I'd love to see what allah has prescribed for you.

I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m sorry, I can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t show it to you, according to the Quran you are blind, therefore the matter is in Allah hands and sure in your hands as well, for me, If it�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s proven when we die that Allah exists then surely I will clear my hand out of your kufr, I can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t be blamed for it, in fact I tried hard to explain it (the message) to you in this life. And that is all what I did to you. You on the other hand will be dealt not just for your kufr but for your kufr and your ignorance that you promote about this great religion.

buddha wrote:
prosciutto

Salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sat 12 Jan, 2008 9:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Post Posted:
Sat 12 Jan, 2008 12:00 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Re: buddha (FFI) vs AhmedBahgat, Muslims living OS are not Musli Reply with quote  

[quote="AhmedBahgat"]
buddha wrote:
Wassup brotha. I didn't even know you posted on here. Sorry for posting so late but I didn't get a notification. Anywho, mullah buddha is ready.

Salam mate.

I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m doing well, Al Hamddullellah

You should know that there will be no time limit for replies, so take you time, I really care not

buddha wrote:
wa-salami de genoa!

Hmmmm, ok

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Hello

Again this is a stupid question that have no merit, it only indicates how confused and desperate you are to fault any Muslim

buddha wrote:
Muslims do a great job of looking like fools on their own. They don't need any help from me.

Well, stop generalising pal, however I agree that some Muslims do a great job of looking like fools, I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m not one of them btw, actually if I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m a fool then you must be a fool also, this is because you challenged a fool, see

Now let me tell ya, I don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t challenge fools, I just leave them to sink in their foolishness.

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Well, I have a surprise for you pal, the ISlamic laws in the Quran do not apply to a land that is controlled by kafirs,

buddha wrote:
There is no land of the kafirs. There is only the dar-al harb and the dar- al iSlam.

Stop insisting on your lies, I have never heard such two terms but from the FFI goons, why donlt you show me these two terms from the Quran?

If you can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t then stop it or I will dismiss ya

buddha wrote:
You are currently living in the dar-al harb. And you know what this means.

buddha wrote:
Quote:
YUSUFALI: And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, Let there be no hostility except to those who practise oppression.

Well, the above verse does not mention your lies regarding those terms that you learnt from FFI goons

Actually I replied to such verse before, let me reply again to it in here, in a different way though so I expose your deliberate DISCORD that you want to cause due to either your hatred against Islam or your obvious ignorance:

Clear to anyone that you ignored the 3 verses just before 2:193, well, I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are nothing but a clear cut ignorant, I will assume for now that you donlt carry hatred to iSlam

Let me prove you ignorance without an atom weight of doubt:

وَقَاتِلُواْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ وَلاَ تَعْتَدُواْ إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يُحِبِّ الْمُعْتَدِينَ (190)
And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight you, and do not perpetrate, indeed Allah does not love the perpetrators.
[Al Quran ; 2:190]

-> Clear as light that in 2:190, Allah is ordering the believers to: And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight you, do I need to bloody explain it to you further or can you see how blind you are?

Well let me put it in the biggest font hoping that you will be able to read it despite your vision disability:

i.e.

Can you see it now?, well just in case you are also colour blind who can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t see the blue and black colours, let me try red this time:

i.e.

Hmmm, I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m still worried that you may not be able to see the red, how about brown, yep that is a nice colour:

i.e.

I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m still worried pal, that you may not be able to see the brown colour, well, I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m trying to help you mate, let me create this animation for you and I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m sure you will find a colour that you can see:

I hope I was of a help clearing this obvious fact for ya. Also the above should be the first Slam Dunk in my comment, now that is not the end of it, in addition to the believers being ordered to fight WITH THOSE WHO FIGHT THEM in the first half of 2:190, in the second half of the same verse, they also ordered not to start a fight with those who don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t fight us:

وَلاَ تَعْتَدُواْ إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يُحِبِّ الْمُعْتَدِينَ

i.e.

and do not perpetrate, indeed Allah does not love the perpetrators.

Can you see the second Slam Dunk that you have been hit with?, well if you can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t, let me know and I will do the colour trick with you again.

Let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s now move on to the next verse:

وَاقْتُلُوهُمْ حَيْثُ ثَقِفْتُمُوهُمْ وَأَخْرِجُوهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ أَخْرَجُوكُمْ وَالْفِتْنَةُ أَشَدُّ مِنَ الْقَتْلِ وَلاَ تُقَاتِلُوهُمْ عِندَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ حَتَّى يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِيهِ فَإِن قَاتَلُوكُمْ فَاقْتُلُوهُمْ كَذَلِكَ جَزَاء الْكَافِرِينَ (191)
And kill them wherever you meet them, and drive them out from where they drove you out, and the discord is worse than murder, and do not fight them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight you in it, therefore if they fight you, then kill them; such is the punishment of the unbelievers.
[Al Quran ; 2:191]

-> Clearly the verse above is talking about THOSE WHO FIGHT US, in fact the end of the above verse confirms it:

i.e.

Can you see it, pal?, well that should be the third Slam Dunk so far

Also, the above verse are talking about those kafirs who FIGHT US IN AL MASJID AL HARAM (The Sacred Mosque), i. Bloody e. IN A MUSLIM LAND, not in Australia or any land controlled by the kafirs, let me show it to you again:

i.e.

And that should be Slam Dunk # 4

Let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s move on to 2:192,

فَإِنِ انتَهَوْاْ فَإِنَّ اللّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (192)
[Al Quran ; 2:192]

See mister, how it confirms that all these verses are about those kafirs who fight us in our land, not in kafir land:

فَإِنِ انتَهَوْاْ فَإِنَّ اللّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ

i.e.

See, if they stop fighting us: But if they stop, and that should be Slam Dunk # 5

Now if they stop fighting us, then Allah will forgive them regarding their perpetration on us in our land: But if they stop, then surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful, when I say Allah will forgive them, I mean forgive their crime of starting a war on us in our land, however their Kufr will never be forgiven for sure, that is if they die kafirs

Now comes the verse that you cherry picked to suit your low desire to defame this great religion, or at least it should be suiting your clear cut ignorance:

وَقَاتِلُوهُمْ حَتَّى لاَ تَكُونَ فِتْنَةٌ وَيَكُونَ الدِّينُ لِلّهِ فَإِنِ انتَهَواْ فَلاَ عُدْوَانَ إِلاَّ عَلَى الظَّالِمِينَ (193)
And fight with them until there is no discord and the religion is for Allah, but if they desist, then there should be no aggression except against the unjust.
[Al Quran ; 2:193]

Well, what can I say pal? Can you see how confused you are? There are at least 3 Slam Dunks in the above verse alone, let me explain them to you

>Slam Dunk # 6

وَقَاتِلُوهُمْ حَتَّى لاَ تَكُونَ فِتْنَةٌ

i.e.

And fight with them until there is no discord

See, the discord they are trying to cause by fighting us in Al Masjid Al Haram (The Sacred Mosque)

>Slam Dunk # 7

وَيَكُونَ الدِّينُ لِلّهِ

i.e.

and the religion is for Allah

See, the religion that they try to fight and destroy in our land must be according to Allah NOT TO THEM

>Slam Dunk # 8

فَإِنِ انتَهَواْ فَلاَ عُدْوَانَ إِلاَّ عَلَى الظَّالِمِينَ

i.e.

but if they desist, then there should be no aggression except against the unjust.

See how you made a total ignorant of yourself, well: BUT IF THEY DESIST, i.e. if they stop fighting us in our land then: there should be no aggression except against the unjust. , i.e. the unjust who fight us in Al Masjid Al Haram, i.e. in our land.

buddha wrote:
YUSUFALI: The number of months in the sight of Allah is twelve (in a year)- so ordained by Him the day He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are sacred: that is the straight usage. So wrong not yourselves therein, and fight the Pagans all together as they fight you all together. But know that Allah is with those who restrain themselves.

Again I replied to the above zillions of times, look sir, I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m not going to allow you to steal my precious time, today is Saturday and I have a lot to do, therefore I will dismiss the above for now unless you want me to prove it again that you are 100% ignorant as I did with 2:193

AhmedBahgat wrote:
also Muslims are not prohibited to live in kafir lands, show me where in the Quran that it prohibits me from living and working in Australia?

buddha wrote:
There's nothing preventing you from living in australia, but you stated that you support the australian constitution.

Again, NO SINGLE AUSTRALIAN ACCEPT EVERY ARTICLE IN THE AUSTRALIAN CONSTITUTION

Stop living your Barbie world sir.

buddha wrote:
You also stated that you believe in every ayat of the quran.

Oh yeh, the ayat the you got it totally wrong, hahahahaha, read above again, 2:193 is talking about those who fight us in our land (The Saced Mosque), stop making a fool of yourself please.

buddha wrote:
I'm asking how you can be a muslim first and an australian second.

And I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m asking you, how you can be such ignorant?

You have to be because only the smart ones will think twice before challenging me in anything in the Quran. Dr Ali Sina is one of them, i.e. Dr Ali Sina is smart in my books, now you have been recorded in my books to be the opposite.

buddha wrote:
You have made a sulih with the australian government to become a CITIZEN of australia and abide by their laws. I still don't understand how you believe in your deen?

Are you such confused?

Possibly you need to consider that it (being confused) to be the reason for your failure to understand it.

Again the Australian laws do not prevent me from being a Muslim and believe in the Quran on Australian land

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Also the Australian constitution does not prohibit the Australians from embracing any religion they wish

buddha wrote:
That's true.

Then you have no argument and you should dismiss yourself

buddha wrote:
But it doesn't support allah's religion which is the only religion.

Well, Islam as a name of a religion is the only religion of choice, not the only religion to be sent, in fact the Quran told us that Allah had to send many religions according to His plan (His Makr), however He explained to us that all those religions sent, share one common aspect, which is the TOTAL SUBMISSION TO HIM, hence the last religion sent is named Islam i.e. Total submission to Allah alone.

buddha wrote:
The government allows people to commit shirk.

And Allah allows anyone to commit shirk also, again you have no bloody point but exposing your ignorance

buddha wrote:
You support an infidel constitution that allows people to commit dhulam?

I don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t support all the infidel laws, I only respect all of it because I live in their land, on the other hand I indeed support most of the infidel laws, but what is related to religions which I may oppose, I still accept it as a matter of respect, that is because they made me one of their citizens and that is highly appreciated on my side.

buddha wrote:
Allah only forbids you respecting those who made war upon you on account of (your) religion, and drove you forth from your homes and backed up (others) in your expulsion, that you make friends with them, and whoever makes friends with them, these are the unjust.

See how fool you are? Let me now ask ya, did the Australians do any of the followings to me while I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m living in Australia:

1) Make war upon you on account of (my) religion,?

No, because they even allow mosques to be built in Australia and they allow me to keep my religion and practice it on the Australian land.

Slam Dunk # 9

2) Drive me forth from my home?

No, because I left Egypt with my own choice, and I even own my house in Australia

Slam Dunk # 10

3) Back up (others) in my expulsion?

Hmmm, I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m no expulsed from any where.

Slam Dunk # 11

And even if the backed up the Americans in their fight against Laden and his gangs, then that is cheerful by me because I consider Laden and his gang to be # 1 public enemy to my religion.

Slam Dunk # 12

AhmedBahgat wrote:
For your Tom and Jerry alcohol argument, well, alcohol is sold in most Muslims countries 24 hours a day, in fact I used to get alcohol in Rgypt anytime of the day, for example @ 5 AM and from a shop not from a pub, i.e. we have alcohol shops that open 24 hours a day, 365 days a years, never closed

buddha wrote:
Well, Rgypt has a large christian population so I don't see how the national government can prohibit alcohol.

Then they are not a Muslim country as they claim and as you believe it, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s just say it is a land that is controlled by confused Muslims while it should be controlled by pious Muslims, that is a huge difference I tell ya

buddha wrote:
But many other muslim countries follow the deen and allah will bless them for this. You support a country that allows ذنب whether it be australia or Rgypt?

What can I do, pal?

I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m not stupid to allow anyone to stop me from what I want to say in public. And I can assure ya that no one will be able to while I own free-islam

buddha wrote:
You don't believe the following verse:

Before reading the verse, I have to say this, the above is damn stupid pal, you are really dumb aren�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t ya?

Look mister, I believe in all the Quran verses, heart, mind and soul, so stop acting like an idiot

buddha wrote:
YUSUFALI: Satan's plan is (but) to excite enmity and hatred between you, with intoxicants and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of Allah, and from prayer: will ye not then abstain?

So what?

The verse above is explaining to us why people drink Alcohol, mate, please stop acting like dumb, you have waste a great deal of my time

buddha wrote:

I guess you are trying to be funny, ok:

Hahahahahahahahaahha

Now it�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s my turn to be one:

Hahahahahahahahahaha

AhmedBahgat wrote:
It seems to me that you are totally confused and have no point, this is because under both the ISlamic Sharia in the Quran and the Australian constitution that applies to me, no one can fault me

buddha wrote:
I'm the one that's confused? I'm not the one who claims to be a muslim who is also a law-abiding australian citizen. If you don't want to believe in allah's laws and submit while you're in australia, then don't say that you're a muslim.

Hahahahahahahahaha

So you are the one who will judge if I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m a Muslim or not?

Hahahahahahahahaha

Why don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t you go and watch another Tom and Jerry episode or somthin?

buddha wrote:
But remember, australians are the mushrikeen who have fought against the ummah in iraq.

The Australia fought against the enemy of Islam you confused, the Australians never forced the Iraqis out of their homes, nor they backed any enemy against them, it was Saddam who was forcing the Iraqis out of their homes, and surely the Australians helped to remove the biggest enemy of the Iraqis, the doomed Saddam Hussein, yet the Australians are fighting the # 1 public enemy of Islam, Laden and his gangs, what the Australians are doing should be appreciated by me very much, it seems you know nothing pal.

buddha wrote:
SHAKIR: And if they break their oaths after their agreement and (openly) revile your religion, then fight the leaders of unbelief-- surely their oaths are nothing-- so that they may desist.

buddha wrote:
I think you are aware of the phrase al-muslimu la yudillu nafsa: "a Muslim does not place himself in a state where he is humiliated."

This must be dismissed for now as the other verse you posted from the same sura above which I also dismissed, pending your insistence to be slam dunked at least 10 times

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Finally here is my final surprise to you that should Slam Dunk ya for good, I was ordered in the Quran to migrate in the lands seeking better life, in fact if I don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t do that and just submit to the awful living standards in any country and on the JD just use the excuse that I was helpless, the argument of not migrating in Allah lands to look for better condition of living will be used against me, would you like to see the verses?

buddha wrote:
Verily! I'd love to see what allah has prescribed for you.

I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m sorry, I can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t show it to you, according to the Quran you are blind, therefore the matter is in Allah hands and sure in your hands as well, for me, If it�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s proven when we die that Allah exists then surely I will take my hand out of your kufr, I can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t be blamed for it, in fact I tried hard to explain it to you in this life. And that is all what I did to you. You on the other hand will be dealt not just

buddha wrote:
prosciutto

Salam

lol! bro.

Buddha is a bodoh. (Bodoh in Indonesian/Malay means a fool or stupid and Bud-dhoo in Hindi/Urdu. Laughing

Ms.Westerner must have been overjoyed to see Buddha over her in your presentation. lol.

I think both the goons should be sent back to schools.

Cheers, mate
BMZ
Post Posted:
Sat 12 Jan, 2008 12:52 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

Zodiac: Virgo

canada.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Quote:

This is retarded. Christians in Egypt are at most 10% of the population. How they are going to stop the government from prohibiting alcohol I will never know! This guy is just so typical of that forum. Pathetic.
Post Posted:
Sat 12 Jan, 2008 4:11 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message