You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - A family being destroyed by freeminders
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information A family being destroyed by freeminders

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
Rigel
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

india.gif

Post subject: A family being destroyed by freeminders Reply with quote  

Why do they want me to divorce my wife?
�??????�?????�????�???�??�?�« on: April 07, 2008, 11:53:43 AM �??????�?????�????�???�??�?�»

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Salaams all.

Insha'Allah you are all in good health and increasing in knowledge and guidance day by day.

I have a problem, a story first to explain:

My wife's family are hard core Barelwi Sunni muslims from Pakistan. Her brother is a member of the dawat-e-islami cult that has become very popular in the UK and in Pakistan.

My beliefs are not a secret. I don't preach to anyone, but if anyone asks me a question, I answer it from my knowledge of the Quran and the reality around me. My brother in law has told my wife (who shares their belief) that our marriage is void because she is married to someone who is not a muslim because I reject hadith as a source of law and guidance.

My wife has no problem with me, I let her practice her beliefs, and she lets me practice mine. I haven't tried to revert her as I believe example is best and she will if God wills learn the correct way. There is no compulsion.

Yet, I have a 'meeting' with my father and brother in law and my father, because they want my dad to persuade me to become a 'muslim' or rather a barelwi. I don't like the anger I am feeling, and to an extent writing this down here is allowing it to be an outlet. I know that I can present my case, but they will never believe. I have been challenged by my brother in law once before and he walked out because I used reason, logic and quranic evidence and he used a story about someone having a dream about the prophet who then converted to Islam because his cancer was miraculously healed. I challenged him to provide quranic evidence for his beliefs, because if he challenged me, I presented my case, he had to then present his case and accept criticism of HIS beliefs if he could that to me.

I am really peed off right now. My wife will do whatever her brother tells her. The barelwi force is strong with her brother.

If anyone can help in guiding me with the best way in dealing with this, please help. My meditation hasnt worked because I can't clear these negative emotions. Fear and anger lead to the dark side. I cannot and will not allow that to control me, yet I fear what I may say.

darcus

http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=22e893374bb0a6910360af7fd14489f4&topic=16680.0

see replies how they brain wash.
Post Posted:
Sun 13 Apr, 2008 10:46 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Salam man

I can't read the freak minders because they are still banning my ip address at home and don't have time to mock around with another ip adress, can you please copy some samples of their freak replies into here?

cheers
Post Posted:
Sun 13 Apr, 2008 6:22 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website