You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - A Sura Like It
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information A Sura Like It

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Class Discussion   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: A Sura Like It Reply with quote  

Quote:

Hello all,

Hello Danish

Quote:

AhmedBaghat's fetish and frustrated lengthy rebuttals were perplexed and steamed out in both the cases I presented above,

Hehe, look mister danish, you even could not respond to it and acted like a child by posting further crap about the Quran without resolving the previous matters, this tells me that you are exactly as what MQ said, you always have a runner then come back later with more crap and non sense, I refuted your non sense fair and square, remember when I told ya we must have judges?, now you know mister cry baby cry why the judges are required, to stop you from crying my dear friend because I knew in advance that this is what you will do, cry baby cry

Quote:

venturing out in circles to distinguish time periods and events in which those verses speak of, with a touch of tasty fruits and rotten blah blahs, and guilty of core concerns unresolved. I hope this time he won't sweat as much for it'll make it simpler in his case, for time, place and event mustn't be a concern because:

You are the one who is guilty as charged, and I charged you with Kufr but I won't force any punishment on you because I can't neither I want to, I will leave this to Allah, but Allah told me in the Quran to tell you that the hell fire is really hot, I can produce a flash movie for you so you can have an idea, I will try to make it one hell of a hell movie as close as possible to the descriptions in the Quran, would you like that mister hot?

Quote:

The Quran challenges mankind to bring a (one) surah like it (2:23 and 10:38):

Is this an alleged contradiction or what mister hot?, can't you present your comments in a more logical way so the dumb can follow it?, or your comments are only for the smarts mister smart?

I hope you understand what the challenge is from the first place

Are you still on that Trip?

Now mister ignornat, or mister hot whatever you like to be called, Sura like it must follow the following criteria:

1) it has a similar context and in the same language
2) it has to be from a god

Now I'm sure you were not aware of point 2, but logically speaking mister hot, did the Quran explicitly said that the sura like it must be in the context and language only? NO, IT NEVER DID, therefore LIKE IT must be in any aspect that the two will be compared including the author identity and both authored must be gods so we can compare them and which one has authored the best hadith

Now, that non sense in the link you posted that you call sura like it, I was aware of it ages ago mister hot, can't be admissible because simply they are made by a bunch of humans and not by a god as well the Arabic linguistics are weak, funny as well full of errors, the content is total nonsense despite they stole many verses from the Quran to make it sounds like it while total non sense are inserted in between, how the hell a non Arabic speaker like you can compare the two from the language point of view?

Now let me make it easier for ya to understand:

The Quran says about itself this is a book authored by the God and it challenges humans/jinns to bring Iettoa sura like it, now that sura must be by a god as well, or we can't compare the two indeed, see the challenging word Iettoit means BRING, not WRITE

Now it will be hard for the believers to confirm that the author of the Quran is the God and it will be hard for the losers to bring a sura like it from a god, therefore the challenge can't be met and the outcome is really simple:

The believers believe in what they believe and the losers believe in what they believe, it is not like the condition yo believe if only when to fail to bring a sura like it

Quote:

[2:23]
Khalifa
If you have any doubt regarding what we revealed to our servant, then produce one sura like these, and call upon your own witnesses against GOD, if you are truthful.

Yusuf Ali
And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant, then produce a Sura like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (If there are any) besides God, if your (doubts) are true.

Pickthal
And if ye are in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto Our slave, then produce a surah of the like thereof, and call your witness beside Allah if ye are truthful.

"Progressive Muslims"
And if you are in doubt as to what We have sent down to Our servant, then bring a chapter like this, and call upon your witnesses other than God if you are truthful.

Original Arabic Text:

وَإِن كُنتُمْ فِي رَيْبٍ مِّمَّا نَزَّلْنَا عَلَى عَبْدِنَا فَأْتُواْ بِسُورَةٍ مِّن مِّثْلِهِ وَادْعُواْ شُهَدَاءكُم مِّن دُونِ اللّهِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (23)
فَإِن لَّمْ تَفْعَلُواْ وَلَن تَفْعَلُواْ فَاتَّقُواْ النَّارَ الَّتِي وَقُودُهَا النَّاسُ وَالْحِجَارَةُ أُعِدَّتْ لِلْكَافِرِينَ (24)

[The Quran ; 2:23]

-> See, EXACTLY AS I SAID, the condition is : call upon your own witnesses against GOD, if you are truthful, NOW THAT WITNESS MUST BE THEIR GOD WHO MADE A SURA LIKE IT, did you get it mister smart?

-> That is why Allah said in 2:24: But if you do (it) not and never shall you do (it),, because He knows that there is NO OTHER GODS WHO WILL PRODUCE A SURA LIKE IT

Quote:

[10:38]
Khalifa
If they say, "He fabricated it," say, "Then produce one sura like these, and invite whomever you wish, other than GOD, if you are truthful."

Yusuf Ali
Or do they say, "He forged it"? say: "Bring then a Sura like unto it, and call (to your aid) anyone you can besides God, if it be ye speak the truth!"

Pickthal
Or say they: He hath invented it ? Say: Then bring a surah like unto it, and call on all ye can besides Allah, if ye are truthful.

"Progressive Muslims"
Or do they say he invented it? Say: "Then bring a chapter like it, and call upon whoever you can besides God if you are truthful!"

*Orginal Arabic text*:

أَمْ يَقُولُونَ افْتَرَاهُ قُلْ فَأْتُواْ بِسُورَةٍ مِّثْلِهِ وَادْعُواْ مَنِ اسْتَطَعْتُم مِّن دُونِ اللّهِ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (38)

[The Quran ; 10:38]
-> Mister smart, as I said before and was confirmed in 2:23, it is confirmed here again in 10:38, the sura like it must be from a god and that god must come to witness and prove that he is the author :Bring then a Sura like unto it, and call (to your aid) anyone you can besides God, if it be ye speak the truth!, if they don't call their witness other than Allah then they can't be taken as truthful

Quote:

Not satisfied, the Quran further challenges to bring yet another 10 surahs instead of one in precisely the same manner as in 10:38:

Well, the challenge was 10 suras like it and from a god, that god must also come to witness and prove that it was him who authored it, however due to their failure, the challenge was reduced to JUST ONE SURA and that is a mere 3 verses from another god, biut hey he has to come forward to prove that the challenger is truthful

Quote:

[11:13]
Khalifa
If they say, "He fabricated," tell them, "Then produce ten suras like these, fabricated, and invite whomever you can, other than GOD, if you are truthful."

Yusuf Ali
Or they may say, "He forged it," Say, "Bring ye then ten suras forged, like unto it, and call whomsoever ye can, other than God!- If ye speak the truth!

Pickthal
Or they say: He hath invented it. Say: Then bring ten surahs, the like thereof, invented, and call on everyone ye can beside Allah, if ye are truthful!

"Progressive Muslims"
Or do they say: "He invented it!" Say: "Bring ten invented chapters like it, and call on whom you can besides God if you are truthful."

Original Arabic Text

أَمْ يَقُولُونَ افْتَرَاهُ قُلْ فَأْتُواْ بِعَشْرِ سُوَرٍ مِّثْلِهِ مُفْتَرَيَاتٍ وَادْعُواْ مَنِ اسْتَطَعْتُم مِّن دُونِ اللّهِ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (13)
فَإِن لَّمْ يَسْتَجِيبُواْ لَكُمْ فَاعْلَمُواْ أَنَّمَا أُنزِلِ بِعِلْمِ اللّهِ وَأَن لاَّ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ فَهَلْ أَنتُم مُّسْلِمُونَ (14)

[The Quran ; 11:13-14]

-> Again and again and again, the first challenge for 10 suras must be from a god and that god must come and witness that it is from him as a condition to be truthful: Then produce ten suras like these, fabricated, and invite whomever you can, other than GOD, if you are truthful.

Clearly in [11:14] it says: If they fail to meet your challenge,because Allah knows that there no gods who will author 10 suras like it but Him, then Allah added then know that this is revealed with GOD's knowledge, and that there is no god except He. Will you then submit?, see the inclusion of there is no god except He, is the outcome of the failure of that challenge because they will fail to bring their gods who authored 10 suras like it, NOW I ASK YOU DANISH :Will you then submit?

You may ask me why the hell this does not apply on the Quran, why the Author of the Quran should not come forward and give a witness that it is from Him?, well, because the Kuffar are the ones who are challenging NOT US, we only convey a message for God sake, it is their arrogance and denial that is stopping them and consequently the onus is on them to prove their claim without any doubt, we don't need to prove that the Quran is from Allah, we only believe in it and you should only reject it but not to bloody rants like a divorced wife who does not want to let go that the Quran is not from Allah, and you can bring a sura like it, well, if you can then YOU HAVE TO BRING THAT GOD TO GIVE A WITNESS THAT IT IS FROM HIM and you will never be able to do it so why not shutting the hell up?, you can only reject and we can only believe, and that is what the Quran said exactly in 10:40, a couple of verses after the 10:38 challenge:

39- Nay, they reject that of which they have no comprehensive knowledge, and the final sequel of it has not yet come to them; even thus did those before them reject (the truth); see then what was the end of the unjust.

40- And of them is he who believes in it, and of them is he who does not believe in it, and your Lord best knows the mischief-makers.

[The Quran ; 10:39-40]

بَلْ كَذَّبُواْ بِمَا لَمْ يُحِيطُواْ بِعِلْمِهِ وَلَمَّا يَأْتِهِمْ تَأْوِيلُهُ كَذَلِكَ كَذَّبَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ فَانظُرْ كَيْفَ كَانَ عَاقِبَةُ الظَّالِمِينَ (39)
وَمِنهُم مَّن يُؤْمِنُ بِهِ وَمِنْهُم مَّن لاَّ يُؤْمِنُ بِهِ وَرَبُّكَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُفْسِدِينَ (40)

-> See, you reject it despite after 1400 no one came with a sura by another god like it:- Nay, they reject that of which they have no comprehensive knowledge, at least Allah is telling us that that you and the likes of you are uttering nothing but utter non sense because you lack the knowledge mister Danish :of which they have no comprehensive knowledge, what you are doing mister Danish is exactly like many losers before you in the last 1400 years : even thus did those before them reject (the truth); see then what was the end of the unjust, despite all that it will end with a bunch of rejectors and a bunch of believers: And of them is he who believes in it, and of them is he who does not believe in it,, that is what both of us can do bro, however I'm sure this bit in the verse is about you:and your Lord best knows the mischief-makers.

Quote:

If the challenge is not met, then we must acquiesce to the following without being punished:

But then, lo and behold, if the challenge is made, they are sent to hell; so much for the challenge in the first place:
[22:51] As for those who strive to challenge our revelations, they incur Hell.

*Original Arabic Text*

وَالَّذِينَ سَعَوْا فِي آيَاتِنَا مُعَاجِزِينَ أُوْلَئِكَ أَصْحَابُ الْجَحِيمِ (51)

[The Quran ; 22:51]

->Your ignorance is really horrendous, 22:51 is not talking explicitly about the Quran verses rather all the signs including the Quran, but yes for you after seeing that no one came with a sura like it by another god for 1400 years and you insist in following Satan then :they incur Hell, and theyincludes you and satan and many other like you

Quote:
And here is the challenge met for not one but all ten in Arabic (with English translation on some):
http://suralikeit.com/

Shove it until you bring the god who authored it to be a witness if you want me to believe that you are truthful, EXACTLY AS ALL THE CHALLENGE VERSES TOLD US

Quote:
Now, Mr. Ahmed, you are at your liberty to bring any or all translations that exists today including the literal one (whatever that means), heck bring your own invented one and see if anyone can patch-up the above 3 verses for me in a consistent, coherent and non-contradicting fashion.

I slam dunked you three times mister hot, where is the other god of the above non sense to give witness AS PER THE THREE VERSES to make me believe that they are truthful?

Quote:
If quran is GOD's words as allegedly claimed, then please clarify the following concerns:
1. Was the challenge of one surah not enough for GOD Al-mighty?

The 10 suras challenge was not met then it was reduced to 1 sura and still for 1400 years is not met because we need that god who authored the sura like it to give a witness if you want us to take you as a truthful man.

Quote:
2. Doesn't the challenge to bring 10 surahs or even one for that matter, reveal weakness in GOD's words by itself in which it speaks?

No it reveals the weakness of the Kuffar like you because for 1400 years they failed to bring the god who authored these suras like it, this is one condition in all 3 verses if you want me to believe that you are truthful.

Quote:
3. Why the challenge in the first place? If GOD guides people whomsoever HE wills, then the question of challenge, whether met or not, shouldn't arise? It seems a forced issue.

The challenge is because Allah knows that the dumb deaf and blinds as well ignorant will come and challenge the message of the Allah to humanity and in the process they mislead zillions, therefore Allah is exposing those to us because they will fail to bring the god who authored the sura like it to give witness that he did as such and in this case I will take them 100% truthful, this is what all the 3 verses said not me, read them again mister smart

Quote:
4. If challenge is not met, then one should believe in it without incurring hell, but when one tries to challenge, one goes straight to hell. Isn't this called, double standards?

The challenge has nothing to do with the belief, it is only designed to expose the lies of the ones who say that here is a sura like it, what they missed in the three verses that we need that god who authored the sura like it to come forward and give witness that he is the god who did it and when this happens, one of the conditions will be met, then we need to go through the content and the language aspect comparisons, look at you, you are still ranting and so far you never brought to us the other god who authored the sura that you think it is like it, until then you will be considered nothing but a ranter and a time bandit

Quote:
5. What is the reward for meeting the challenge and why?

The challenge can't be met as Allah told us because there will be no other god to produce a sura like it, you rant too much bro

Quote:
6. Why the contradiction and inconsistency?

That is a lie by an ignorant bound to horrible destination, I'm not cursing you, I would like that you join us to a possible way of avoiding that hell of a punishment, the path you are choosing now will only secure a horrible seat in hell for you

Quote:
7. Once again, 80:15 comes into play, as elaborated earlier.

Once again mister deaf, 80:15 is talking about the angels, you have no bloody point whatsoever and has always been slam dunked

Quote:
NOTE: people who tell OUTRIGHT LIES about al-quraan yet claim to believe in Al-quraan's divine origin.

Now let's consider the Quran is right and Allah is the Author, then

Me and mquran The Liarswill be entitled to Allah forgiveness, but the likes of you will only rotten in hell, See, still, me and mquran as liars and Quran believers will be in far better situation than you, in fact even if Allah doesn't forgive our lies we still far better than you, let me convince ya:

In math we have something called infinity which means a huge number that can't be known

If you subtract any known number from Infinity, the result stays Infinity (whatever huge the subtracted number is)

So, for argument sake me and mquran as liars will be put in hell a limited time for our lies, you on the other hand will be put in life for Eternity = Infinity

So if me and mquran will have our rectums barbecued in Hell for, let's say 10,000 years, now let's see the difference between those years we will spend and what you will spend in Hell:

Infinity - 10,000 = Infinity

Holy moly Danish, you are a clear cut loser indeed

Salam Dunk Danish

Sat 09 Dec, 2006 9:35 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website